Author Topic: [WTS] nothing  (Read 84706 times)

Offline vivalarevolución

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
[WTS] nothing
« on: Sat, 27 July 2013, 14:15:46 »
WTS

2. Alps Alpine Winter spacebars.  Remaining space bars are 7u blue, two 6.5 grey, 6.25u blue
$6.50 shipped in CONUS, $4+shipping elsewhere.  $4 for each extra one if you purchase multiples.

More info and Photos:
More
Purchased with the Alpine Winter 60% keyset and in the same blue and grey colors as that keyset.  Sizes include 7u, 6.5u, 6.25u, and 6u.  The 6u blue spacebar has a broken key stem, you can have that for the cost of shipping.

Timestamp photo below:
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

WTB or Trade

SOLD
More

5.  Badwrench's Alps DCS Infinity modifers.  Includes both Cherry legend set and the ALL CAPS mistake set.
$70 shipped in CONUS, $65+shipping elsewhere.

More info and photos:
More
Originally purchased from badwrench's Alps DCS modifier group buy.  The sale includes both the ALL CAPS set that was made as a mistake and the corrected Cherry legend set that produced after the manufacturer realized their mistake and did a re-run.  As the photos show, it is only modifiers, no alphanumeric keys.  There is one problem with the set, I broke the stem on a 1.5u Alt key from the Cherry legend set after pulling it too hard from a tight fitting key switch.  After that, I trimmed many of the keycap stems to help prevent further issues with the keycap fitment.   I still think this is priced fairly, considering you are getting almost two full sets of Alps-mount modifiers.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]
[/s]

1.  Tai-Hao Alps Olivetti doubleshots
$30 shipped in CONUS, 25+shipping elsewhere

More info and photos:
More
Originally bought this set from a Massdrop group buy and only used them for a brief time on an Infinity keyboard.  I know they sell for a little less when they are on Massdrop, but I can't seem to find these for sale from a retail site right now and I think the price is fair.  Includes a keycap puller.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]
[/s]

2.  Vintage Alps doubleshots keyset with big ass enter, 7u spacebar.
$25 shipped in CONUS, $20+shipping elsewhere

More info and photos:
More
Bought these awhile ago from a forum member.  It is a medium-thick vintage Alps set with big ass enter, so the layout is a little wonky.  Classic beige and grey colorway.  Still plenty useable and unique.  The top row (f-keys row) also has a Row 0 profile that is taller than the number row and slopes more agressively.  Includes the spacebar stabilizer inserts and wire, but no other stabs and wire.  One of the spacebar stablizer inserts is broken (see photo), but the spacebar still feels okay to use.  The Matias stabilizer and hook set will work with this keyset.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]
[/s]

3.  Vintage Alps ISO keyset from an old laptop.  Dolch-like colorway and pad printed legends.  Stabilizer inserts and wire included.
$25 shipped in CONUS, $20+shipping elsewhere

More info and photos:
More
Bought an old laptop keyboard from a forum member many moons ago and pulled the keycaps.  Two-tone Dolch-like dark greyish colorway.  This is an interesting ISO layout with some unique keycaps that can work for 60%, 75%, or other compact or custom sized Alps keyboards.  Legends seem pad printed, nothing special there.

[/s]

4.  Alpine Winter Alps 60% set+extras.  No further description necessary.
$110 shipped in CONUS, $105+shipping elsewhere.

More info and photos:
More
Originally purchased from njbair's Alpine Winter group buy.  This is the replacement set with the corrected keycap stem height, NOT the first run that had the different stem heights, so this is the set that you want.  Barely used.

[/s]

7.  Nineteen (19) Matias Quiet Linear switches, never used.  Leftovers from a project, never put them on a keyboard.
$10 shipped in CONUS, $5+shipping elsewhere.

More info and Photos:
More
[/s]

8.  Sixty-Five (65) Matias Quiet Tactile swtiches, de-soldered from a 60% keyboard.  Some of the "legs" of the switches that solder into the PCB are a little wonky because of the de-soldering process.  Otherwise, lightly used.
$20 shipped CONUS, $15+shipping elsewhere.

More info and Photos:
More
[/s]

1.   Realforce 23UB numberpad.  Excellent condition, includes all original packaging
$99 $90+shipping
More photos:  https://goo.gl/photos/BALrQMtALPfLX7zS7

MORE INFO:  Excellent condition.  Owned for less than a year and only used a few times.  While I love the subtle styling of dark legends on dark keycaps, I am selling because I can barely read the key legends in low light and would prefer the white version.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Siig Minitouch with Matias Quiet Tactile switches
Photos: https://goo.gl/photos/a7uvmAdejDc6H8G6A
$90 $80 $70 OBO+shipping.  Will ship international.
More
I bought a Siig Minitouch with some clicky Alps clones, and swapped them out with Matias Quiet Tactile switches to make a compact quiet and tactile Alps/Matias keyboard.  PS/2 connection.  The Siig Minitouch probably has my favorite compact tenkeyless layout, but I never use this now that I like topre, so I’m selling it.  If you want to swap different switches, Rather than fulling swapping the switches, you may only swap the switch tops and springs to reduce the damage to the PCB.

CONDITION:  In good condition for a keyboard of this age and use.  A couple of the keycaps have about half of the stems broken off, which I show in the photos.  However, these keycaps still are stable when typing and do not pop off.

Mousetrapper Flexible Ergonomic Mouse.
Photos: https://goo.gl/photos/KERyGnfNNNP9mKZq9
For parts or repair, please just cover shipping.
More
Okay, here’s the deal with this thing.  Many of the buttons stopped working and I am not sure why.  The only buttons that work are the trackpad click, the left click, and a few of the silver buttons with pre-programmed mouse actions (which can be re-programmed using software on Windows and Mac).  So at the moment, no right click or middle click.  I don’t have any clue what’s going on, but if anybody wants to fiddle around with this thing and get it working, go ahead.  I actually really enjoyed using this thing, but I am not in the mood to attempt a fix.

Clueboard 65% Alps/Matias keyboard
Photos: https://goo.gl/photos/yvrujpoLwiyTY1qD7
$140 $130+shipping.  Will ship international. 
Will include Tao-Hao Dolch or Olivetti set for $20 extra.
More
Next for sale is a Clueboard 65% keyboard with Matias Quiet Tactile switches.  The Clueboard is a fully programmable, modular keyboard with the Leopold FC660M layout.  Black layered acrylic case with black aluminum switch plate (more details below).  The PCB is pretty solid and thick, so you can swap in other switches if you want.  Here is some more info about the Clueboard on the Geekhack vendor subforum and the Clueboard website.

The case is a five-layer acrylic case with a black aluminum switch plate.  From bottom to top:
-Black acrylic bottom plate
-Clear or black acrylic thick middle layer (I have both)
-PCB
-Black acrylic supporting plate between PCB and switch plate
-Black aluminum switch plate.
-Smokish-black acrylic top layer that looks rather classy, but I do not use it on top because I actually like the floating keys look with the aluminum top plate.  It's actually residing between the bottom plate and thick  clearmiddle layer at the moment.

The keyboard is fully working and programmable, but there are a couple issues that I would like to disclose.  One of the case screws got stripped, so one of those is missing, as shown in the photos, but it doesn’t cause any stability issues.  And the supporting plate between the PCB and switch plate is very tight for the Alps-style stabilizers, so the stabilizer wire sometimes become loose from some of the stabilizers.  I included a picture of an example.  I still ask for a highish price because these parts were not cheap.  Please ask if you have questions.
[/s]

Topre Realforce 86U variable force keyboard
Photos: https://goo.gl/photos/vB1S3LxDxo1Tmfby8
$150+shipping.  Will ship international
More
For sale here is a Topre Realforce 86U variable force tenkeyless keyboard.  Includes original box, key puller, and Ctrl/Caps Lock keys in great condition.  Good for the collector or someone that prefers symmetry.  Basically the same as the more common Realforce 87U, except the bottom row does not have a Windows key to the right of the space bar and creates a more symmetrical appearance.  The weighting is 30g on the outer keys, 45g on the middle keys, 55g on the Escape key, and the space bar has an added spring for extra weighting.  For more info about this model, click here.

Condition is very good for a keyboard of this age.  Clean and fully functioning with almost no blemishes or scratches.  The space bar has some shine, but that is about it.  Done my best to keep it clean during my ownership.
[/s]

1.  Selling my Plum 84 35g electrostatic capacitive Topre-clone keyboard.
$80 CONUS shipped. Please ask for an international estimate.

Timestamp: https://goo.gl/photos/YE6NWiJX3paDh2gv9
More photos: https://goo.gl/photos/hkWhy35WKpWeYe2R8
more info: https://deskthority.net/vendors-f52/plum-mini-84-electrastatic-capacitive-35g-keyboard-pbt-keycap-t12673.html

The design is similar to a Topre switch. A great, low cost keyboard for any enthusiast looking for a very lightweight, tactile electrostatic capacitive keyboard with plenty of features, including MX compatible thick PBT keycaps, embedded numberpad, detachable braided cable, lubed stabilizers, and programmable layout with a Windows software program.

The keyboard works well, I am selling because I prefer the feel of Realforce variable force keyboards. Usage is a couple months in an office environment, but then put on the shelf as my preference moved away from this. I am the original owner.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Hey geekhackers.  Selling a few items here.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

1.  Samsung 128GB M.2 PCi-Express SSD.  More information about the drive can be found here.
$80 shipped CONUS, $100 shipped International

I forgot to clear the drive before I uninstalled it from my motherboard, so it still has a Linux OS on it. I hope that is not an issue.  I can give you instructions on how to clear the drive through terminal, if you need it. I REALLY don't want to reinsert this M.2 drive into the bottom of my motherboard because the M.2 is on the bottom of the motherboard and it's a hassle, to say the least.

Photos:
More
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

1.  Massdrop Infinity Alps in Infinity Hacker layout with Matias Quiet switches.
$60+shipping.

FULL DISCLOSURE: The keyboard had some stabilizer compatibility issues with the Alpine Winter Alps keycaps.  Some of the modifiers would not work smoothly with the stabilizers.  However, it worked well with Badwrench's Alps Infinity keycaps.  I am not aware of how it will fit with other compatible Alps keycap sets.  The plate and PCB are compatible with either Cherry or Alps, so you can do what you would like with this plate/PCB combo if you desolder the switches.  There also are some scratches around the left shift and the spacebar stabilizer holes.

More
-Infinity Hacker style layout with 6u spacebar and 1.5u mods (can work with 6.25u spacebar and 1.25u mods as well)
-Matias Quiet tactile switches
-Fully programmable using either Input Club's KLL or hasu's TMK
-No stabilizers included, has cutouts for Costar plate mount stabilizers.
-From the 2nd Infinity keyboard drop
-Compatible with standard 60% cases
-No keycaps included
-Assembled by yours truly
-More information here and here

Photos:
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

2.  Alps Numberpad/Keypad/Tenkeypad.
Replaced the stock Alps clone switches with Matias Quiet tactile switches.  In working order, I have it tested (image included).  The PCB is not ideal for soldering, so I had to install a jumper wire for a couple lifted pads.
$30 shipped CONUS, $50 International.

Photos:
More
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

1.  Hasu's Alps64 PCB and plate from Blue Nalgene's Alps Party GB.
  $110 OBO+shipping+fees. 

More
-Infinity Hacker style layout with 6u spacebar and 1.5u mods (can work with 6.25u spacebar and 1.25u mods as well)
-Matias Quiet tactile switches
-Fully programmable with TMK firmware
-Alps style stabilizers and cable included (except spacebar stablizer wire)
-Compatible with standard 60% cases
-Assembled by yours truly
-More PCB info here and Alps Party GB info here

3.  60% white plastic case from Massdrop Infinity kit.
  $20+shipping OBO. 

More
-Originally included with Infinity keyboard kit
-Case screws included
-Priority goes to buyer of my Infinity PCB and plate (if they want)

Photos:
[/s]

4.  60% black cast steel case from Vortex.
  $30+shipping OBO.

More
-More information here.
-Screws included (2Mx6mm flat head)
-A lower profile case in which the plate is flush with the edge of case
-I used this with the Alps64
-Selling at a large discount because a couple case screw holes have half a screw in them because I tried to over tighten the wrong size screws into the case holes and the screws broke, leaving part of the screws in the case.  I have the proper sized screws now.

Photos:

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

1. Gold Zinc Metal Spacebar. $10 shipped USA, $20 Shipped International

-Moderate Bling
-6.25 units.
-Originally from a Massdrop buy.
-Barely used (I had visions of a full metal keyboard but decided against).

1.  I have a KBParadise V60 Mini with Matias Quiet switches.
 $90 $85 shipped USA, $80 75+shipping international.

-bought from a Massdrop buy, I am the original owner
-Includes original box and all accessories (extra keycaps, keycap puller, manual, detachable USB cable).
-Fully functional, no problems.
-Lightly used, there is some shine on the spacebar.
-Selling because it sits on the shelf while other keyboards are preferred.
-While not programmable, the DIP switches allow many different layouts for the modifiers.

Thanks for looking and please ask if you have questions.  Sorry for potato photos, I have crap camera and crap lighting.

Photos:

2.  Next is a custom Planck keyboard with an extra 3x4 matrix and Matias Quiet switches.  I had Ortholinear Keyboards make a custom plate for this, and then used the expansion headers on the Planck PCB for the extra 3x4 matrix, which you can use as a navigation cluster or mini numberpad or whatever you heart desires.
Asking $150 shipped USA, $140+shipping worldwide for now, as that is about the cost of all the materials.

-Alps/Matias switch plate with Matias Quiet Switches
-main 4x12 matrix soldered to a Planck PCB, the 3x4 matrix in hand-wired to the PCB through the expansion headers on the PCB
-Like any Planck, it is fully programmable (I have the custom files that you will need to account for the extra 3x4 matrix)
-hand soldered by yours truly

Photos

1.  Smith Corona Sterling 12 manual typewriter with hard case.  $50 or BEST OFFER + shipping.  Emphasis on best offer.  Mostly looking to get rid of this thing to an enthusiastic typist because it is taking up precious space.  This typewriter was my first entry into the typewriter.  Please ask if you have questions.

-Everything works.  No sticky keys or broken functions.
-Serviced by a professional typewriter technician recently.
-Wide, 12-inch carriage for typing in landscape style.
-Key tension adjustment.
-Newish red/black ribbon.
-Awesome retro 1960s styling.
-Only flaw is the extended plastic handle for the carriage release lever on the left side of the carriage that move the carriage to the left or right. The carriage release function still works and you can use the handle on the right side, but the plastic part on the left side is broken.

Photos (more at this link):

1.  Ergodox full hand aluminum layered case from AKmalamute's group buy.  $60 $55 $40 OBO plus shipping worldwide.  Seriously, if you want the Ergodox plates, just give me a reasonable + shipping and they are yours.  Not too picky about price anymore.  These are five layers of aluminum plate for each full hand. There are some important details:

-the layers are not thick enough for all the soldered components, so you need spacers of some kind.  The plates are about as thick as a quarter.  I used nuts and the original acrylic plates for spacers (see photos).
-The plates for each hand have the cutouts for the Teensy, because I installed a Teensy on each hand of my Ergodox to use each hand as separate, one-handed keyboards without connecting the separate hands.  According to photos like this one, I think these can be used for either hand of a proper Ergodox.  Please ask if this is not clear what I am talking about.
-I spent many hours sanding and polishing these plates to improve the finish and aesthetics.  While I did my best to make them look awesome and shiny, there are a few scratches from normal usage.  Feel free to improve the finish as necessary.

Other details:
-Will include the nuts and bolts that I used with these plates.
-Also can include an assortment of other bolts, nuts and stabilizers, if you want them.
-Will pack with care to prevent further scratching and friction during the shipping process.
-Sorry about the potato photos.

layered case with nuts for spacers
acrylic layers mixed with metal layers
Another layered case with spacers

-Link to original Group Buys, Second Group Buy

2.  CM Storm Quickfire Stealth with Gateron Black switches and MX Blues on the lock switches.  Include all original packaging, plus a few extra Gateron Black switches.   $75 plus shipping.  Originally had MX Blues, but I replaced them with Gateron Blacks, so warranty is voided.  Has the original Cherry switch bottoms, and Gateron springs, sliders, and switch tops (Gaterons were PCB mount).  Not used much, keycaps in great condition because I had a different set on them (spacebar has some shine).  not really sure if my price is fair or not.

1.  Selling a custom, one-of-a-kind 65% keyboard with steel and aluminum plates and a layered wood case. $125 shipped CONUS, $140 shipped to EU.

Matt3o originally designed and assembled this keyboard, and then sold me his custom keyboard awhile back.  I have enjoyed using it.  However, I now use exclusively Alps/Matias and buckling springs keyboards, I'm done with Cherry mount.  Works good during the time I have owned it.  Here is a link to the original sales thread.

Features include:
    -Ghetto Green switches (Blue switches with Black springs)
    -Reds with Black springs on the arrow keys
    -Steel bottom plate, aluminum switch plate (does not allow for removable switch tops)
    -Layered wood side case
    -Uses TMK firmware on Teensy 2.0 (I will send you the proper files to customize your layout)
    -Hand-wired internals with mini USB extension that allowed for removable external cable (I replaced the internal mini USB extension, as the original had some glue issues)
    -Stabilizers and one wooden keycap included
    -You'll have to provide the rest of the keycaps
    -You can switch the springs, but it takes a little elbow grease.

Thanks for looking and please ask if you have questions.  I may have forgot some important info about the keyboards.

Rest of photos can be accessed by clicking here

6. 120 count 62g springs from Mechanicalkeyboards.com on the heavy side, $8 shipped CONUS, $13 International.

2. 2x Vintage Cherry Doubleshots with small GHB openings for a trackpoint, thick and solid, $35 shipped CONUS, $45 International.

3. RGB modifiers w/ white text. Cherry profile.
 From a Massdrop group buy. Good compliment to the above vintage double shots $33 shipped CONUS, $40 International.

4. Cherry lasered from a G80-11800, great fit for your 60% or 65% keyboard. Right shift is 2.0 unit. $15 shipped CONUS, $22 International.

5. Random modifiers, mostly DCS SP profile. 4x 1.75unit Row 3 ($1), 2x 6.25unit spacebars ($3), Bingecap Hand-e-cap ($30), other interesting mods ($1), Round 5 DT and KBD Runner ($1), 1 unit Row 4 keycaps ($1), random DSA caps($1), whatever else is there ($1).  shipping is $3 in CONUS, $7.50 International.

1.  $20 shipped in USA, more for international.  Vortex Doubleshot PBT Blue on whitekeycaps from a Massdrop group buy. F keys not picture, but have them.  Barely used, clean.  Some for the terrible photos, I took these in poor lighting.  Here is the link to the group buy:  https://www.massdrop.com/buy/vortex-doubleshot-pbt-keycaps

Note: the R key actually is printed as a B. It is the correct profile, but printed wrong.

1.  Cherry Replica Set in orange and white, DCS profile, Cherry-style legends, doubleshot, translucent (with some keys). Here is a link to the original group buy for full info.
The sale include these sets from the group buy: 
  • Base set (alphas) is translucent polycarbonate orange on white ABS
  • Modifier set is ABS white on ABS orange (not translucent)
  • Tsangan with 1.5x mods and 7x spacebar
  • ISO set
Condition: Really only used the keys for a couple months on a 65% keyboard, didn't use the rest of them.  Keys look almost new, I'm cleaning them before sending them out.  The 6.25x standard space bar does seem to have developed a little shine.  Darn thumbs.

$115 shipped in CONUS, $120 shipped everywhere else.

2. Round 5 SA-profile keycaps.  The following are available for sale at the original price+shipping:

(HONEY/ERGOBASE/RED) Ergodox modifiers in red with row profiles--$29
(HONEY/ERGOBASE) Ergodox modifiers in grey with row profiles--$24
(HONEY/ALPHA/RED) Base alpha set in red, will include 1x red pipe/backslash key--$39
(HONEY/MODEXTRA100) Set of 23 1x modifiers in grey, Row 3 profile--$16

1. Planck 40% keyboard with Ergo Clears from Ortholinear KeyboardsAsking $110 $99 $90 75+shipping Selling because I would prefer a Planck with Matias switches.  Please ask if you have questions.  Features include:
  • MX Clear switches with 60g springs from Mechanical keyboards (which is 60g at actuation, I believe, a little firmer than the 60g springs you might be accustomed to)
  • 47 keys
  • hand wired and assembled by yours truly
  • customizable layout and firmware with TMK firmware, with capability for more layers than you will ever need
  • some naturally occurring scratches on the bottom plate (I decided not to sand or finish the stock bottom or switch plate)
  • keycaps not included

I have a Kaliet 22mini-EX 65% custom keyboards with Ergo Clears for sale.  Designed by Kaliet.  Like a 60%, except with a short right shift and extra column of keys on the far right.  Nothing is wrong with it beyond a couple small scratches.  I'm selling because 65% keyboards are too big for me these days.  Please ask if you have questions or want more photos.  For more information about Kaliet keyboards:  Kaliet's custom keyboards.

I would like $325 $275 for the keyboard, including fees, shipping, USB cord, and maybe a keycap set (pictured).  More for international.  I'LL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS.

1.  The Kaliet 22mini-EX has these features:
  • 55g Ergo Clear switches with stickers and a 65g Grey switch on the spacebar
  • Colored LEDS on WASD, arrows, ESC, and lock keys, with 5 LED modes
  • Aikon ATMega32A controller integrated into the PCB
  • Programmable with FN layers through ps2avru firmware for Aikon (I will teach you how to program, if necessary)
  • Cherry PCB-mount stabilizers
  • The case is aluminum top, translucent polycarbonate middle, and aluminum bottom
  • A couple small scratches on the bottom of the keyboard (see photos)

3.  Calm Depths SA Alpha Base and Ergodox set.  Includes the base alpha set, Ergodox set, and a gamer pack with deep dish keys.  I also don't have a clue was this will sell for, but how about $80 shipped in the USA, $90-95 shipped international.

2.  Round 4 SA Space Cadet keycaps for sale here. A tenkeyless set with some extras that I picked up somewhere along the way.  Remember the modifiers are all Row 3, not the appropriate row.  I don't have a clue what these are selling for these days, but how about $101 shipped in USA, $110-115 shipped international.

2.  The second Kaliet 22mini-EX has these features:
  • MX Brown switches, lubed and stickered
  • Full white LEDs with two modes operated by a switch
  • Aikon ATMega32A controller integrated into the PCB
  • Programmable with FN layers with Aikon firmware (I will teach you how to program, if necessary)
  • Cherry PCB mount stabilizers
  • The case is aluminum top, translucent polycarbonate middle, and aluminum bottom
  • A couple tiny scratch on the bottom of the keyboard (see photos)

Photos:

1. Ergodox black aluminum top plates from Massdrop$45 $40. $30 shipped   Never used and kept in original packaging.  I got in on AKMalamute's group buy for a full metal Ergodox case, so I will not be needing these.

1.  Alright boys and girls, I'm doing something that I never thought I would do, and that is selling my Maltron keyboard.  I'm selling because I've become a bigger fan of compact and buckling spring keyboards while this old girl collects dust, and realized that any issues with computing pain are more related to my mouse usage. 

I'm not sure what is a fair price, but considering this is a bit aged (fine working condition, regardless), and a new Maltron retails for $700 or so, What I really want is enough to buy a Rollermouse Red, which is $265 plus shipping.  So something in that price range works for me.  Offers accepted.

Features included:
-unique ergonomic shape
-includes trackball with left and right click buttons (although a little slow with modern DPI monitors)
-programmed to work with both QWERTY and Maltron layouts
-unique, limited run layout
-dual legend keycaps
-replaced stock Cherry MX Black key switches with 62g MX Clears, except on shift keys, and F-keys
-integrated numpad in the middle
-compatible with both Windows and Mac, but the navigation on the numpad will not work with Mac unless you use a key remapper
-PS/2 connection, you may need an adapter

Please ask if you have questions, because I know this is not a common keyboard!

3.  Kensington Slimblade.  $60 shipped. Used for a few months.  Has some comestic damage, but works fine.

« Last Edit: Mon, 16 July 2018, 20:47:50 by vivalarevolución »
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
Re: [WTS] Unicomp EnduraPro / Rollermouse Free / HP laptop charger
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 28 July 2013, 01:59:15 »
can i ask you something?

i have several model ms, so I have plenty of keycaps. What I don't understand is how come your EuduraPro is 20 years younger than some of mine but some keycaps look discoloured already. And it's not all keycaps, only a few. Doesn't look like you spilled coffee on one keycap alone

Looking to sell a 2007 Unicomp EnduraPro and original Rollermouse Free.

1.  Unicomp EnduraPro.  $50 plus shipping.  Don't worry about layout on photos. I have all on the original keycaps for Windows and will rearrange to QWERTY layout.

-Born on 11/5/2007
-Everything works fine
-New trackpoint nub thing
-Clean
-Keycaps leave something to be desired.  They are stained and these are the infamous sparkly keycaps.  Great fit for your tween daughter and her Bedazzler!

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

2.  Rollermouse Free.  $90 shipped in the CONUS.  This is the original Rollermouse Free, not the Free2. 

-A great buy if you are looking to try the Rollermouse.
-Everything works
-Clean
-An ergonomic dream
-Original box
-It's got those keyboard riser things

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

3.  Also, I have this adapter that I found in my house.  It's for an HP Pavilion G6.  65W output.  How about $10 shipped?  I'm practically giving it away.

(Attachment Link)
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 28 July 2013, 07:43:06 »
can i ask you something?

i have several model ms, so I have plenty of keycaps. What I don't understand is how come your EuduraPro is 20 years younger than some of mine but some keycaps look discoloured already. And it's not all keycaps, only a few. Doesn't look like you spilled coffee on one keycap alone

I bought this thing used.  They came like that.  I tried to clean them the best that I could.  I think Unicomp went cheap on some keycaps a while back and they ended up like this.

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 28 July 2013, 09:27:20 »
this is terrible!

could it be that some are yellowed because unicomp made them out of ABS? they don't match your other keycaps
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 28 July 2013, 10:01:44 »
this is terrible!

could it be that some are yellowed because unicomp made them out of ABS? they don't match your other keycaps

Quite possibly.  I think the Unicomp sparkly keycap saga was chronicled somewhere on this forum.  They might be ABS. I considered getting a new set to help sell this thing.

Offline vivalarevolución

Added some doubleshot Alps keycaps.

Offline vivalarevolución

Re: Prdlm's [WTS] thread: Unicomp, Rollermouse, Alps DS keycaps
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 31 July 2013, 06:01:24 »
Buy my stuff.

Offline elton5354

« Reply #7 on: Wed, 31 July 2013, 06:06:06 »
Too bad on the Big enter key on your Alps caps..or else I would've grabbed it.

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #8 on: Wed, 31 July 2013, 06:09:36 »
Too bad on the Big enter key on your Alps caps..or else I would've grabbed it.

I figured that might be a deal breaker for some people.  You could use the numpad enter on a compact Alps board.  It wouldn't be that weird...

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 31 July 2013, 09:44:09 »
pm'd
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #10 on: Wed, 31 July 2013, 09:50:25 »
GLWS, every time I read the title I see Unicorn....:( but it's really Unicomp

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #11 on: Wed, 31 July 2013, 10:24:41 »
GLWS, every time I read the title I see Unicorn....:( but it's really Unicomp

I have some unicorns that I raise in the back that you might be interested in...

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 31 July 2013, 12:00:53 »
GLWS, every time I read the title I see Unicorn.... :( but it's really Unicomp

I have some unicorns that I raise in the back that you might be interested in...

Obviously from a shot of my pantry, I would be :o

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 31 July 2013, 15:28:34 »

(Attachment Link)

I'll send them your way when they get too old for racing.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 31 July 2013, 15:51:14 »

(Attachment Link)

I'll send them your way when they get too old for racing.

30032-0

Offline vivalarevolución

Re: Prdlm's [WTS] thread: Unicomp, Rollermouse
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 01 August 2013, 08:08:34 »
Alps keycaps sold

Offline vivalarevolución

Re: Prdlm's [WTS] thread: Unicomp, Rollermouse
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 03 August 2013, 07:50:19 »
Bump.

Offline vivalarevolución

Re: Prdlm's [WTS] thread: Unicomp, Rollermouse, SP Crap Bag keys
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 07:30:16 »
Lowered price of Unicomp and Rollermouse.

Offline Ascaii

« Reply #18 on: Tue, 06 August 2013, 08:43:55 »
Any chance you would be willing to ship that rollermouse overseas? Im in germany and would love to get a second rollermouse for my second pc. I have a Pro and I love it.
"Mechanical keyboards are like pokemon:
you start with one, and then you wanna catch em all."

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 07 August 2013, 10:16:02 »
PM sent.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline Ascaii

« Reply #20 on: Sat, 10 August 2013, 14:29:12 »
Taking the Rollermouse. Thanks.
"Mechanical keyboards are like pokemon:
you start with one, and then you wanna catch em all."

Offline vivalarevolución

Re: Prdlm's [WTS] thread: Unicomp, SP Crap Bag keys
« Reply #21 on: Wed, 14 August 2013, 06:24:41 »
Time for a bump

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 19 August 2013, 19:39:07 »
Bump.  I will sell this Unicomp for a very low price.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 19 August 2013, 19:47:38 »
Selling the crap bag keys as a lot? What's the price?
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #24 on: Tue, 20 August 2013, 19:45:49 »
Selling the crap bag keys as a lot? What's the price?

Sorry, I did not respond.  No I am selling them individually.  My link has most of the ones remaining.

Offline vivalarevolución

Re: Prdlm's [WTT/WTS] thread: MX Blue for MX Clear, Unicomp, SP Crap Bag keys
« Reply #25 on: Thu, 22 August 2013, 11:20:44 »
Updated with an item for trade.

Offline vivalarevolución

Re: Prdlm's [WTT/WTS] thread: MX Blue for MX Clear, Unicomp, SP Crap Bag keys
« Reply #26 on: Sat, 24 August 2013, 18:11:44 »
The Unicomp is sold.

Offline vivalarevolución

Re: Prdlm's [WTT/WTS] thread: MX Blue for MX Clear, SP Crap Bag keys
« Reply #27 on: Sun, 25 August 2013, 08:22:27 »
Come on, nobody has some MX clears for trade?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #28 on: Sun, 25 August 2013, 12:41:11 »
Come on, nobody has some MX clears for trade?

You'll probably be hard pressed to find a straight 1:1 trade for Clears.  I know I wouldn't for mine since they were harder to find and cost a little more (in general).

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #29 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 11:48:23 »
I'm gonna give this Crap Bag one more bump before I throw in the towel.

Offline vivalarevolución

Re: Prdlm's [WTT/WTS] thread: MX Blue for MX Clear, 98 clear springs.
« Reply #30 on: Tue, 03 September 2013, 09:45:56 »
Added some clear springs.

Offline vivalarevolución

Re: Prdlm's [WTT/WTS] thread: DSA retro, MX Blue for MX Clear, 98 clear springs.
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 20:45:30 »
Added a DSA retro set from the group buy.

Offline ninjadoc

Re: Prdlm's [WTT/WTS] thread: DSA RETRO, MX Blue for MX Clear, 98 clear springs.
« Reply #32 on: Tue, 17 September 2013, 11:49:50 »
PM'ed about DSA set

Offline vivalarevolución

Re: Prdlm's [WTT/WTS] thread: MX Blue for sale/trade, 98 clear springs.
« Reply #33 on: Tue, 17 September 2013, 13:40:34 »
Retro DSA is sold.

Offline vivalarevolución

Re: Prdlm's [WTS] thread: 98 or 99 clear springs.
« Reply #34 on: Thu, 19 September 2013, 20:33:15 »
Still got these clear springs laying around if anybody wants them.  Will ship worldwide.

Offline vivalarevolución

Re: Prdlm's [WTS] thread: Apple IIGS Fire Sale! Plus accessories!
« Reply #35 on: Sun, 20 October 2013, 19:14:19 »
Cómo estás, geekhackers.  I am having a fire sale on my my Apple IIGS keyboards and some small time vintage Apple gear.  Should be a gas. 

Offline dante

« Reply #36 on: Sun, 20 October 2013, 21:31:48 »
The Apple A9M0330 is a fantastic board.  Even if you are not interested in the caps/board itself the switches are pure gold; and to my knowledge are not in any other boards.

Offline TheFlyingRaccoon

• HHKB Pro
  • * Maker
  • Cable maker and future engineer
« Reply #37 on: Sun, 20 October 2013, 23:07:36 »
PM'd. I've been looking for an Apple mouse to match my M0116!
HHKB Pro 2   SmallFry Keyboard

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #38 on: Mon, 21 October 2013, 06:03:12 »
The Apple A9M0330 is a fantastic board.  Even if you are not interested in the caps/board itself the switches are pure gold; and to my knowledge are not in any other boards.

Thanks for the plug.  I think Daniel Beardsmore found a full size Tulip board with these switches, but that is about it.

Offline hydrospell

• * Destiny Supporter
  • some keyboard thing
    • octobrain
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 21 October 2013, 11:43:18 »
PM sent Prdlm!!
⌨ Filco MJ2 MX Blues / M0116 Orange Alps / Homemade 60% MX Reds / M0110

Cherry MX art prints 20/50 still available!

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 22 October 2013, 17:03:30 »
Sold one of the Orange Alps boards and mice.

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #41 on: Wed, 23 October 2013, 17:04:32 »
Sorry to be so wishy washy with the listings on this thread, but I still have an Orange Alps IIGS board available.

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #42 on: Fri, 25 October 2013, 09:43:04 »
Bumping so you can fulfill your vintage Apple keyboard dreams.

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #43 on: Sun, 27 October 2013, 07:41:33 »
Bump

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #44 on: Wed, 30 October 2013, 12:00:25 »
Bump.  Classic board here, folks.  Kick it retro.

Offline hydrospell

• * Destiny Supporter
  • some keyboard thing
    • octobrain
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 31 October 2013, 22:08:25 »
Update: got my IIgs keyboard in the mail!!! Thanks prdlm2009. EVERYONE BUY HIS STUFF ALREADY.
⌨ Filco MJ2 MX Blues / M0116 Orange Alps / Homemade 60% MX Reds / M0110

Cherry MX art prints 20/50 still available!

Offline vivalarevolución

Re: Prdlm's [WTS] thread: Old school Apple Mouse
« Reply #46 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 17:37:31 »
Thanks for the plug.  Nearly all my IIGS stuff has been sold, and for much less than I wanted, because I have no patience.  Thanks for the interest.

Offline vivalarevolución

Re: Prdlm's [WTS] thread: Truly Ergonomic 207 with MX Browns
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 18:28:37 »
I am now selling a Truly Ergonomic 207 with MX Browns. 

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #48 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 14:33:03 »
Bump.

Offline vivalarevolución