Author Topic: ordered from armygroup , need have some questions .  (Read 1251 times)

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
ordered from armygroup , need have some questions .
« on: Tue, 28 June 2011, 00:05:50 »
i rencntly put in my order of a Filco ninja with brown switches .. followed the fourm on this for there site .. and everything went smooth .. got a reciept from paypal .  

now my questions are .
1 . do they send a conformation number or something letting u know that the product was shipped ?
2 . how are the boards usually shiped . what service ?
3. how long does it usually take to arrive if everything goes thru without a hitch ?
4 . who wants to help me translate email i got from them . i have no idea what the hell it says . and cant figure out how to get google to translate it ..
5 . thanks for all the help . u all are the reason i just blew 200.00 on a bas ass board that i will cherish , envy . prolly even jizz on a lil .. whoo!

dillon

Offline Alex

« Reply #1 on: Tue, 28 June 2011, 00:14:15 »
Quote from: DillonHighsmith;369266

5 . thanks for all the help . u all are the reason i just blew 200.00 on a bas ass board that i will cherish , envy . prolly even jizz on a lil .. whoo!

dillon

I hope I'll remember to NOT buy your keyboard if you ever decide to sell it on the geekhack classifieds.

Sorry I don't know anything about armygroup.

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 28 June 2011, 00:21:42 »
^ lol

Quote from: DillonHighsmith;369266
3. how long does it usually take to arrive if everything goes thru without a hitch ?

On average, around 7 days according to this thread.
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline litster

• rare caps?! THAT'S A SMILIN
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 28 June 2011, 02:17:57 »
Did you check the box to get the free gift (keyboard brush)?  If you did, the gift was out of stock and held up my recent Filco order.  The brush is now back in stock as of last Friday.  My package should be here tomorrow or Wednesday.

If you didn't check the box to get the free gift, then it should be shipped out very quickly.  If you are shipping to the USA, EMS is the only shipping option.

Offline Lpb45

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 28 June 2011, 10:04:17 »
They send you a tracking number that can be tracked with EMS and then once in the US through USPS,  If you are in the midwest it ships through the Chicago airport and customs and the USPS does the rest, mine took around 4 non business days from order placement until I was signing the slip with USPS and I am in Cleveland.
Topre - 86U   |   Filco - Tenkeyless Linear Red
Filco - Tenkeyless Blue       |   Filco - Fullsize Non NKRO Blue (Work)