Author Topic: Introducing the GH36 Programmable Matrix Keypad  (Read 204938 times)

Offline joey

Re: Introducing the GH36 Programmable Matrix Keypad
« Reply #450 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 08:38:14 »
I don't get why you need those little bar things at all?

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #451 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 08:41:59 »
I don't get why you need those little bar things at all?

I think the idea is to provide as much support as possible for the 1x1 matrix.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #452 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 10:24:37 »
A 'normal' GH universal plate cut-out is designed to allow multiple switch positions in the same opening. This makes the plates cheaper for all AND more flexible for each builder.  However, they are not all free beer and skittles.

Universal plate openings reduce the support, and therefore stiffness, of each switch. The more sides of the switch that are supported, the better. Leaving those missing edges in place, while allowing for easy removal, should improve stiffness for the switches that would otherwise just float.

In theory, you could cut one long opening for every row,  and just let the switches slide around. This would sort-of work,  but would have two downsides. First, all but the end switches would be wiggly side-to-side. Second, the plate itself would become significantly weaker in both normal use AND in shipping. This latter issue is also visible in the slots we cut for spacebar stabilizer bars already,  and that was the first place I used the little crossbars.

The GH-36 is small enough that this probably doesn't really matter, but it shouldn't hurt, it might help, and it is a WAY cheaper place to experiment than on a full-size GH-122.2016 plate.

In addition to the issues above, those little bars enable universal cut-outs to go around corners, as would be required for a universal ANSI/ISO plate.

Does that explain it?

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline Data

« Reply #453 on: Mon, 21 March 2016, 16:04:51 »
Interested in 2 or more PCBs plus plates & cases should they come available.  I'm giving a stern look toward that Shapeways case now.   :cool:

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #454 on: Tue, 22 March 2016, 18:55:42 »
I'm down for probably 2 of each.

Offline toidbb

« Reply #455 on: Tue, 22 March 2016, 19:03:25 »
I would be interested in both PCBs and plates.

Offline VikG

« Reply #456 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 09:23:45 »
I'd be interested in 2 PCBs and plates, maybe more depending on what the price ends up being...

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #457 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 10:28:23 »
I was told there would be free beer and skittles.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #458 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 11:48:23 »
I was told there would be free beer and skittles.

Did you know that "skittles" in this context is a sort of bowling game?  it is unrelated to the American SkittlesTM candy, which would probably be terrible with beer, free or not.

Brit-folk, please elaborate if you could.
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #459 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 11:51:05 »
Ah, skittles, love the candy as well as the game, played it quite often in school thanks to our Aussie teachers.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #460 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 03:30:06 »
Part of me is so tempted to want to get in on this, should there actually ever be a PC board group buy (I'm not aware of Ron (samwisekoi) actually setting one up yet).

(Attachment Link)
My issue, is that I think the PC board might be too big to be visually compatible with my plate mounted, hand wired keyboard. It looks like it would overhang too far beyond the outer dimensions of my keyboard. I want a matched number pad for my main keyboard, and I really don't think there's a way I can match this board up. It just looks too big. When i did my plate design, I kept the dimensions to an absolute minimum.

(Attachment Link)
I threw some Commodore 64 keycaps on for testing, and it's pretty close to the edge. The edge of the MX housing is barely over 0.25 inch (6.35 mm) from the edge of the plate. I tried to do a guestimate of the PC board size, but visually, scaled next to my keyboard, he PCB appears just a bit too big. Bummer.

Still, if the PCBs become available, I might buy, just to have them. I think I might have other projects I could use them on, like auxiliary keypads for my Kerbal Space Program controller. I'd normally stick to just my DSKY keypad, but the Danger Zone keycap set that I got has a lot of aviation themed keys... Hard to pass that up, but sadly, I'd have to leave some gaps, as some keys are not 1u or 2u keys. I'll have to consider my options if this actually ever happens.

(Attachment Link)
As a side note, the case for my keyboard was made with a $3.88 piece of oak moulding from a hardware store, a hand saw, a file, and a dremel to drill the screw holes. Super easy, and super cheap. the stain cost more than the wood! The screws are brass (plated?) and were real cheap, probably about $0.09-0.11 cents each, depending on them being the longer or shorter ones I used.

Nice board and case!

The GH36 has .250 extra on all four sides, and it looks like your keyboard -- in its case -- has the same.  The physical dimensions might work.

Also, I can easily make more v.1 PCBs.  I stopped mostly because almost no one who got the proto PCBs actually built them into keyboards.   :'(

I think the dedicated controller for Kerbal is a great idea.  I've set mine up for a couple of games to good effect.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Sorry about that sir. I had a stroke last year and basically am just now in a position where I think I can finally build mine.
I am looking at buying the cases from shapeways now.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #461 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 03:52:32 »
Sorry about that sir. I had a stroke last year and basically am just now in a position where I think I can finally build mine.
I am looking at buying the cases from shapeways now.

Stroke! Yikes! I hope you are better now.

Offline Phenix

« Reply #462 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 08:05:24 »
@samwisekoi:

please start a groupbuy :)

Would like to get the gh122 and 2 gh36 pcbs  ;D
Winter is coming.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #463 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 16:01:35 »
Not interested in the plates, but I am still interested in the PCBs.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline richfiles

« Reply #464 on: Mon, 28 March 2016, 09:14:00 »
if this were to go from a test run, to a full on group buy (passed your initial 5 units), would aluminum be a possible option, and does this place offer anodizing as an option? Just curious, as I find anodized aluminum to be a nicer look, and a decade of working with machined stainless steel at my old job making aerospace/DoD electric motors has me rather bored with the look of stainless steel.  :rolleyes: ;D
"75% + 1" Keyboard with "Danger Zone" keycaps and magnetically detachable Number Pad. Dyed Gateron Blue switches with amber sub lighting. Blue anodized plate and wood trim. (Firmware in Progress)
Bluetooth Apple //c keyboard with Alps SKCM Amber Switches. (Build in Progress)

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #465 on: Mon, 28 March 2016, 11:17:52 »
OK, I have made the few fixes to the 2015 2014 version that were discovered in the prototype phase and will shortly announce a group buy for the PCB.

Cost will be between $10 and $20 USD, depending on volume.  They fit easily into inexpensive mailers, so postage will be cheap worldwide.

- Ron | samwisekoi
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 March 2016, 12:06:25 by samwisekoi »

Offline JustCallMeCrash

• ErgoDox Lover
« Reply #466 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 06:42:02 »
This is a pretty exciting board.  I'll have to put a reminder in to look for the GB.  This will give me a USEFUL way to display some extra keycaps (ErgoDox boards cause me to end up with lots of unused keycaps when I join groupbuys - I'm looking at you DangerZone)

Nice work samwisekoi.

BTW, I'm down for at least 2 PCBs.  I prefer PCB-mounted switches, so I don't need a plate, and I'll build my own cases. 
« Last Edit: Tue, 29 March 2016, 10:16:23 by JustCallMeCrash »
ErgoDoxen 6 total: Cherry MX Browns, Cherry MX Clears, NovelKeys Box Royal, 80g Gateron Yellows, NovelKeys Pale Blues, NovelKeys Box Navy.
Preonic 2 total: OG Gateron Yellows (GMK silencer clips), TBD (unassembled v2).
XD-75 (mixed Gateron Yellows, MX Blacks, MX Clears on layer toggles).
Das S Professional (was MX Blues, now Ghetto Reds).
G80-11900.
ML-4400 (2x) Cherry MY boards.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #467 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 16:19:22 »
honestly I would rather buy a second set with the fixes incorporated so that I do not have to reroute the traces like in the first proto.
I would love to support the project and buy a new revision to help get the numbers higher also.
I will patiently wait for the buy to start.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #468 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 16:22:26 »
honestly I would rather buy a second set with the fixes incorporated so that I do not have to reroute the traces like in the first proto.
I would love to support the project and buy a new revision to help get the numbers higher also.
I will patiently wait for the buy to start.

Have you looked at your boards?  I did the fixes myself on all of the proto boards that went out after I knew what to do.

Regardless, I'll get this rolling as soon as I get the GH-122.2016 boards on order.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline richfiles

« Reply #469 on: Tue, 29 March 2016, 22:05:34 »
(I'm looking at you DangerZone)

So basically... Looking fine!  ;D
I LOVE my DZ set! Finished assembling my keyboard yesterday, and now all I gotta do is program it! :p

I want a number pad... It'll be a plate mount eventually, to match and magnetically latch to the main keyboard, but maybe I can use this board as a temporary num pad till I can order the number pad plate, and figure out the hot swap port expander software.
« Last Edit: Tue, 29 March 2016, 22:10:16 by richfiles »
"75% + 1" Keyboard with "Danger Zone" keycaps and magnetically detachable Number Pad. Dyed Gateron Blue switches with amber sub lighting. Blue anodized plate and wood trim. (Firmware in Progress)
Bluetooth Apple //c keyboard with Alps SKCM Amber Switches. (Build in Progress)

Offline JustCallMeCrash

• ErgoDox Lover
« Reply #470 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 09:46:26 »
(I'm looking at you DangerZone)

So basically... Looking fine!  ;D
I LOVE my DZ set! Finished assembling my keyboard yesterday, and now all I gotta do is program it! :p

Agreed - aside from some manufacturing issues (did they use asphalt to "sand" the bottoms of some of these caps?!) and some swirling caused by the custom color, they are GREAT keycaps.  I'm currently building a wooden unibody case for the ErgoDox (browns this time) that I've mounted the DZ set onto... almost done!  I probably should have taken some photos during the process, but it's hard to stop working to take pictures.  I guess I'm just not disciplined about it.  Maybe I'll post some finished pics once it's painted up (I'm not staining it or anything, I just wanted to use wood for stability).

Sorry to get so off topic.

I'm looking at this GH36 as a macros board to go next to my ErgoDox.  I write automation test scripts (Selenium) for a living, so I find myself typing the same things over and over (and yes, I know there are add-ons for various text editors that will expand phrases for me, but I want to hit a set button instead).  I've gotten really fast with the Layer2 tenkey I have built into my ErgoDox firmware, so I /probably/ won't use this for a keypad, but we'll see.

ErgoDoxen 6 total: Cherry MX Browns, Cherry MX Clears, NovelKeys Box Royal, 80g Gateron Yellows, NovelKeys Pale Blues, NovelKeys Box Navy.
G80-11900.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #471 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 11:34:01 »
I'm looking at this GH36 as a macros board to go next to my ErgoDox.  I write automation test scripts (Selenium) for a living, so I find myself typing the same things over and over (and yes, I know there are add-ons for various text editors that will expand phrases for me, but I want to hit a set button instead).  I've gotten really fast with the Layer2 tenkey I have built into my ErgoDox firmware, so I /probably/ won't use this for a keypad, but we'll see.

As you suggest, the GH36 programmed like that works really well.  Jumping from my F-122 at work, where the left bank and the upper F13-24 are all special keys, to my home TKL finds me reaching over for keys that aren't there.  This is annoying without the GH36.

I currently have my GH36 set up with an arrow cluster/numpad layer with a few fixed macros (COPY, PASTE, CUT, UNDO), and then some special-purpose macro layers.  This works really well for programs that use different keystrokes for the same command.  So one key is labeled DUPLICATE, but it is configured as ^D on one Fn layer and on another layer it is ^CV. 

I was thinking about using a GH36x2 pair for macros on on the left and a numpad on the right, but I have found that having a single GH36 above my TKL works just fine, and my sense memory from work sends my right and left hands to the central GH36 pretty naturally.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #472 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 19:45:38 »
OK, I have made the few fixes to the 2015 2014 version that were discovered in the prototype phase and will shortly announce a group buy for the PCB.

Cost will be between $10 and $20 USD, depending on volume.  They fit easily into inexpensive mailers, so postage will be cheap worldwide.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Welp now I want one of these to go with my JD45.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #473 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 21:34:02 »

- Ron | samwisekoi

I want two to go with my GH-122.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #474 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 21:52:23 »

- Ron | samwisekoi

Oh nice! I will definitely use mine with the GH 122

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #475 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 22:35:22 »
Thanks for doing this, i will be in line for a pair myself.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Dee1

« Reply #476 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 09:06:01 »
I think I want about 3 of these! :) Can't wait for the GB!

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #477 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 11:48:02 »

- Ron | samwisekoi

Seriously?  You guys will look like Rick Wakeman in concert.

132849-0
Rick Wakeman - Judas Iscarioti

I look forward to battle-station pictures!

- Ron | samwisekoi

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #478 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 11:50:38 »

- Ron | samwisekoi

(Attachment Link)

- Ron | samwisekoi

Good!  :D

I still need to figure out a casing for both boards though.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #479 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 12:04:14 »

- Ron | samwisekoi

(Attachment Link)

- Ron | samwisekoi

I think you should start to think about having all three pcbs mouted INTO your desk  ;D

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #480 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 12:07:50 »

- Ron | samwisekoi

(Attachment Link)

- Ron | samwisekoi

I think you should start to think about having all three pcbs mouted INTO your desk  ;D

That'd be badass but I am not crafty and will be graduating college soon. Maybe in the future though.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #481 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 15:16:40 »

- Ron | samwisekoi

(Attachment Link)

- Ron | samwisekoi

That'd be badass but I am not crafty and will be graduating college soon. Maybe in the future though.

Mine is in my keyboard tray
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Mrs. Butter

« Reply #482 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 15:54:29 »
Almost bought a Planck as a gamepad but wanted... This! Please count me in when you start the GB.
Silent RF 87u / CM Novatouch / Leopold FC660c

Offline JustCallMeCrash

• ErgoDox Lover
« Reply #483 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 07:50:25 »
Almost bought a Planck as a gamepad but wanted... This! Please count me in when you start the GB.

I'm with you.  I looked at the Planck and the Preonic (both currently on Massdrop, btw) as macros boards, but I'll hold out for this instead.
G80-11900.

Offline Data

« Reply #484 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 20:08:09 »
I'm looking at you DangerZone

Yeah, it's nice to look at, isn't it?

:cool:

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #485 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 08:25:16 »
Funny thing is, after being one of the most enthusiastic people last year, I have finally gotten so used to my Tipro and my Access-IS keyboards that I no longer want a GH36 because the layout is too small.

So I'm just looking on for nostalgia.
 ^-^
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #486 on: Fri, 22 April 2016, 13:40:58 »
I'm in for PCBs and Plates if this gets off the ground.

Offline JustCallMeCrash

• ErgoDox Lover
« Reply #487 on: Fri, 27 May 2016, 07:44:12 »
Any news on this?  I'm still in for a pair....
G80-11900.

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #488 on: Sat, 28 May 2016, 11:11:18 »
I have a few friends who'd like to get into building keyboards and as they are primarily gamers I think one of these would be the perfect introduction!

I know there's been some setbacks with the GH122 PCB, but I'm also wondering if this is still in the works for possible production this year?

« Reply #489 on: Mon, 30 May 2016, 20:02:39 »
Finally ! Put me down for 5 pcbs of your latest version gh36 and one of the others too.  I won't need plates, but will take a couple if they're available! ! I've been building macroboards with 40 keys, but this seems ie ideal.

Any news on a timetable fire the GB?  Thanks for all your hard work!

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #490 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 16:07:13 »
GH-122.2016 boards are in and shipping out.  Once I get them all out, I'm going to catch my breath and look at making and shipping these.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #491 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 22:13:59 »
GH-122.2016 boards are in and shipping out.  Once I get them all out, I'm going to catch my breath and look at making and shipping these.

- Ron | samwisekoi

Thanks for the update, Ron. Great work with the GH-122! Sorry you had to do the 2nd run of PCBs but that level of dedication to your craft is really appreciated  :thumb:

I would tentitivly say I'd be in for 4 at the minimum  ^-^

Offline Spaceman1200

« Reply #492 on: Sat, 04 June 2016, 09:18:43 »
I'll join in for two for sure, maybe more if my sister is interested

Offline dantan

« Reply #493 on: Sun, 09 October 2016, 22:13:54 »
Sorry for the necro bump.

I am interested in making my own split layout keyboard, something like mIstel Barocco or Smartyao.

I don't know PCB design so I'm starting from scratch.

I notice in OP that it says GH36 can be expanded to 72. Is it possible that I get the PCB design from you, make a few changes, and be able to use this as a starter for my split layout project? Thank you for your time.

Offline Fahall

« Reply #494 on: Sun, 20 November 2016, 18:23:04 »
I too would be interested in the PCB design files (KiCAD compatible?). I'm working on designing my first DIY keyboard based on the ErgoSquare and would like to use this PCB as a starting point (I'm very new to hardware design).

Thanks!

Offline Methosborgoff

« Reply #495 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 16:44:19 »
Ron, any chance of another run of the pcb's? I would love to get one.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 December 2016, 16:46:34 by Methosborgoff »

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #496 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 18:41:28 »
Yup.  I'm working on clearing out other projects, but I will definitely do another run of these in the new year.

- Ron | samwisekoi
Auto-typed by my GH-122 keyboard.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #497 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 18:51:10 »
Yup.  I'm working on clearing out other projects, but I will definitely do another run of these in the new year.

- Ron | samwisekoi

I'm still in for several when that happens!
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Methosborgoff

« Reply #498 on: Wed, 21 December 2016, 23:58:49 »

- Ron | samwisekoi

Very good news, long time lurker, was wanting my first post to be a build log but had hope you were still making these.

Offline dantan

« Reply #499 on: Thu, 22 December 2016, 08:06:53 »

- Ron | samwisekoi

hi, I'm trying to learn about PCBs. Eventually I want to make my own keyboard, with led support like yours.

Would it be possible for you to let me have the files for this project? I am hoping to study them. I won't be making a rival Gh36. I just want to learn and have a base to design a keyboard.

Thank you

I sent you a PM about it a couple weeks back.