Author Topic: Anyone buying an iPhone 6?  (Read 117355 times)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: Anyone buying an iPhone 6?
« Reply #250 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 08:39:03 »

My iphone 4 is case less. I love holding and rotating/flipping it I'm my hand while ddivivig.

I am planing on a thin case for 6 Plus. PLENTY of time to find one.  Maybe e tempered screen protector and a privacy film too.

Please don't!! the curved glass on the edge of the screen is one of the most amazing things about the iphone 6, it sounds silly... but it makes using the phone sooo much nicer... its one of the very few hardware upgrades in terms of design!

Tempered screen protector?

yeah, well... get what you like lol... but the screen edges are so nice... swiping is joyful and holding the device is pretty smooth and the screen adds to that, it's something you should experience before you cover it with a protector :P

I'll not get anything till I have the phone for a month and determine need. May not get anything, or just a thin case to pop on/off. I'm not even a member of the club yet!

Bene :D

Makes me cringe when I see people buying iPhone's in shops, and then putting them in awful cheap cases

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #251 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 08:44:12 »

My iphone 4 is case less. I love holding and rotating/flipping it I'm my hand while ddivivig.

I am planing on a thin case for 6 Plus. PLENTY of time to find one.  Maybe e tempered screen protector and a privacy film too.

Please don't!! the curved glass on the edge of the screen is one of the most amazing things about the iphone 6, it sounds silly... but it makes using the phone sooo much nicer... its one of the very few hardware upgrades in terms of design!

yeah, well... get what you like lol... but the screen edges are so nice... swiping is joyful and holding the device is pretty smooth and the screen adds to that, it's something you should experience before you cover it with a protector :P

I'll not get anything till I have the phone for a month and determine need. May not get anything, or just a thin case to pop on/off. I'm not even a member of the club yet!

Bene :D

Makes me cringe when I see people buying iPhone's in shops, and then putting them in awful cheap cases

Would be something not nasty, or a temp case just for an activity. 6 Plus is so large for me, I'll have some adapting. Whooooo knowzzzzz :)
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #252 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 09:38:18 »
Why the **** would you keep anything like a phone in your back pocket?

It's like begging people to mug you

i put my wallet in my back right pocket, and my phone in my back left o_O
FWIW, my brother's Mime iphone 6 feather glass he says he likes.
I installed my mom's 6 plus mime feather glass and she loves it compared to old plastic screen protectors she was using on her 5.

My bro's 6 is in Speck Candyshell.  My mom's waiting for Speck to get the 6 plus ones in stock.  Right now she's just using a cheap ibison bumper
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 November 2014, 09:41:01 by IPT »

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #253 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 13:56:56 »
I thought I'd stop at Apple store when it opened... they had a handful of 6 Plus 16gb and only one that has the 128gb that I want, but it was gold not grey :(
Called 5 ATT stores and none of them have any 6 Plus units and they get half a dozen twice a week.

Guess I'm waiting. LOL
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  

Offline DasHHKBProM

« Reply #254 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 14:13:26 »
http://www.istocknow.com/live/

this might help some people in this thread, also calling around targets and cartoys they both had the plus in stock

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #255 on: Tue, 04 November 2014, 14:16:54 »

I have the Mime tempered screen protector on. It's fine. But it does ruin that nice smoothness of the rounded edges. But then again so does the case. I got some joy from it while my phone was naked but there comes a time where where protection takes precedent. The glass protector really is way nicer than the plastic film ones I've used in the past. Other than the edges, you do no t see or feel it at all. And this one has a nice anti smudge layer or something on it keeping the phone in my pocket cleans every fingerprint off every time. It's wonderful.
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #256 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 11:52:34 »
On a fluke, a local Apple store got the model I want, I dropped everything yesterday and spent 2 hours getting my phone and canceling the ATT phone I'm still waiting for (35 days so far and still another 2 weeks away).

Life is better now  :thumb:

Offline Belfong

« Reply #257 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 17:29:53 »
On a fluke, a local Apple store got the model I want, I dropped everything yesterday and spent 2 hours getting my phone and canceling the ATT phone I'm still waiting for (35 days so far and still another 2 weeks away).

jelly! The iPhone is still out of stock for me!

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #258 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 17:45:01 »

jelly! The iPhone is still out of stock for me!

I feel your pain, I got lucky getting it sooner by checking local shipments...even then I got different results from checking via different devices, so thats beyond weird. The upside is that it was a total party at the Apple store. But an interesting note: just like at the Department of Motor Vehicles...there's never any hot girls. I think hot girls are exempt from going to places they need to wait in line.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #259 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 18:01:00 »
I'm married with two girls driving me up walls. I don't need more hot girls. Just give me my geek tech iPhone stuff so I can hide in my caves!

Offline Altis

« Reply #260 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 19:38:02 »
Replaced my 4S with a 6 last week. So far, I really like the phone quite a bit. The silicone case was a must for me to make it easier to grip... the aluminum is incredibly slippery.

Only disappointing thing so far is the camera, but I'm hoping software updates address that.
WhiteFox (Gateron Brown) -- Realforce 87U 45g -- Realforce 104UG (Hi Pro 45g) -- Realforce 108US 30g JIS -- HHKB Pro 2 -- IBM Model M ('90) -- IBM Model M SSK ('87) -- NMB RT-101 & RT-8255C+ (Hi-Tek Space Invaders) -- Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blue Alps) -- KPT-102 (KPT Alps) -- KUL ES-87 (62/65g Purple Zealios) -- CM QFR (MX Red) -- Apple Aluminum BT -- Realforce 23u Numpad -- Logitech K740 -- QSENN DT-35 -- Zenith Z-150 (Green Alps)

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #261 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 22:46:16 »
Sorry, hot girls in this thread are off topic.

Yes, the phone is slippery,fa sho. I tried some cases tonight...the challenge is a thin case because the phone is si big, yet some cushion for drop protection, and increase the grippy surface without ruining the comfort.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #262 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 23:03:32 »

Replaced my 4S with a 6 last week. So far, I really like the phone quite a bit. The silicone case was a must for me to make it easier to grip... the aluminum is incredibly slippery.

Only disappointing thing so far is the camera, but I'm hoping software updates address that.
what don't you like about the camera?

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #263 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 23:14:51 »
Interesting 6 Plus observation:
I put on an ultra-thin case, it's only function is to increase grippy-ness and prevent scratches...zero drop protection. The phone felt perfect. As I tried on other cases that were thicker and offered more protection/features...they became increasingly too thick, too wide, or uncomfortable. There will be some major compromises in picking a case for me.
« Last Edit: Thu, 13 November 2014, 23:20:06 by Input Nirvana »

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #264 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 23:36:26 »
One of these Spigen Neo-hybrid cases?
http://amzn.to/1znZRXH

I can't recommend these things enough, at least for the 6, mine has worked out amazingly. Got put through it's first real test the other day when my phone bounced out my hoodie pocket at ~25mph descending a hill, went back to pick up my phone (which landed close enough to the center divide to miss the car behind me) and nothing but a few scratches on the plastic perimeter (which is completely replaceable), so just based on that I'm happy with it. It also doesn't really affect the feel of the phone in terms of handling/ everyday use, might even make it a bit easier to handle, if anything.

Offline SlotH42

• one slow step for sloth
« Reply #265 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 23:48:59 »
Waited 5 weeks for mine but it finally came in yesterday. iPhone 6 64g gold. Loving it soooo much.
MP-GBL4 (red) Poker II (clears) Realforce R2TL 55g

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #266 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 00:38:58 »

One of these Spigen Neo-hybrid cases?
http://amzn.to/1znZRXH

I can't recommend these things enough, at least for the 6, mine has worked out amazingly. Got put through it's first real test the other day when my phone bounced out my hoodie pocket at ~25mph descending a hill, went back to pick up my phone (which landed close enough to the center divide to miss the car behind me) and nothing but a few scratches on the plastic perimeter (which is completely replaceable), so just based on that I'm happy with it. It also doesn't really affect the feel of the phone in terms of handling/ everyday use, might even make it a bit easier to handle, if anything.
I pre-ordered the Neo hybrid Metal case from Spigen from Amazon for the 6 plus in blue anodized aluminum a few weeks before it was available. After waiting over 30 days for it to arrive, Spigen sent me a much cheaper plastic bumper for the smaller 6 in its place by mistake. Contacted Amazon to get it sorted out. Amazon said they would have to go through Spigen. So I sent Spigen an email. I received an automated email saying I would receive a response within 1-3 business days. 23 days later I got tired of waiting for their response and sent them another email. I waited a few more days and still heard nothing back. So I contacted Amazon again and asked if I could just get a refund from them instead. Amazon said I can go that rout but I would have to get the refund once Amazon contacts Spigen. Basically, I keep going around in circles, all the while the case I actually ordered is in stock on amazons website. It was now on sale so I bought it again for a second time. I'm hoping my refund for the first one comes through.

TLDR: Spigen has the worst customer service I have ever seen and if they didn't have the nicest case I've seen so far for the 6+ I would never do business with them.

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #267 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 00:47:37 »
I pre-ordered the Neo hybrid Metal case from Spigen from Amazon for the 6 plus in blue anodized aluminum a few weeks before it was available. After waiting over 30 days for it to arrive, Spigen sent me a much cheaper plastic bumper for the smaller 6 in its place by mistake. Contacted Amazon to get it sorted out. Amazon said they would have to go through Spigen. So I sent Spigen an email. I received an automated email saying I would receive a response within 1-3 business days. 23 days later I got tired of waiting for their response and sent them another email. I waited a few more days and still heard nothing back. So I contacted Amazon again and asked if I could just get a refund from them instead. Amazon said I can go that rout but I would have to get the refund once Amazon contacts Spigen. Basically, I keep going around in circles, all the while the case I actually ordered is in stock on amazons website. It was now on sale so I bought it again for a second time. I'm hoping my refund for the first one comes through.

TLDR: Spigen has the worst customer service I have ever seen and if they didn't have the nicest case I've seen so far for the 6+ I would never do business with them.

FWIW the case is definitely not metal but plastic, I think it's just supposed to look metal...

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #268 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 00:53:42 »

FWIW the case is definitely not metal but plastic, I think it's just supposed to look metal...
This is the one I'm getting in blue. It's metal. There is a plastic Neo hybrid also.

http://www.spigen.com/brands/apple/iphone/iphone-6/iphone-6-plus/iphone-6-plus-case-neo-hybrid-metal.html

Offline tutuling

« Reply #269 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 09:51:39 »
Have thought about it, however, its too pricey.... not sure how people are affording this.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #270 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 10:09:51 »
That case looks pretty nasty imo, I prefer something that's either leather, or a similar looking metal case. The only nice one for the 6/6+ I've seen is this one;

http://www.mujjo.com/

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #271 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 10:24:52 »
Been using my 6 Plus for a couple weeks and have loved every second of it. It's exactly what I wanted to replace my 4S. My wife's current iPhone 5S and her old 4S (that we use as an iPod Touch) feel positively tiny in comparison.

I'm using a MogoLife case that my wife bought on Groupon for something like $11, and it's been a pleasant surprise. I've dropped the phone a couple times with no ill effects. The only problem is that the rubber around the Lightning port is a bit flimsy, but for the price I can't complain.

I got 3 years out of my iPhone 4S, and unless Apple comes out with something super amazing in the meantime, I expect to hold on to the 6 Plus for at least that long.

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #272 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 12:03:30 »
http://www.spigen.com/brands/apple/iphone/iphone-6/iphone-6-plus/iphone-6-plus-case-neo-hybrid-metal.html

The hole in the back so you can see the apple logo just really kills it for me (so tacky), I wonder if I could just pick up the metal band... I imagine there is a possibility it would fit.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #273 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 12:04:17 »
Actually the official leather Apple one is quite nice too

Offline Altis

« Reply #274 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 12:17:59 »

what don't you like about the camera?

It has some lens distortion that needs to be compensated for.

It also has a very aggressive noise reduction that makes even decently well lit photos look like water paintings in some areas -- it seems to especially target skin tones from my experience.

I still have to do some side by sides with my 4S to see for sure.

You can see various threads on these on forums like Macrumors.
WhiteFox (Gateron Brown) -- Realforce 87U 45g -- Realforce 104UG (Hi Pro 45g) -- Realforce 108US 30g JIS -- HHKB Pro 2 -- IBM Model M ('90) -- IBM Model M SSK ('87) -- NMB RT-101 & RT-8255C+ (Hi-Tek Space Invaders) -- Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blue Alps) -- KPT-102 (KPT Alps) -- KUL ES-87 (62/65g Purple Zealios) -- CM QFR (MX Red) -- Apple Aluminum BT -- Realforce 23u Numpad -- Logitech K740 -- QSENN DT-35 -- Zenith Z-150 (Green Alps)

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #275 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 12:34:21 »

just offers 0 drop protection.
still waiting on speck to release their 6+ cases.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #276 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 13:29:56 »

If you drop it face down? Pretty sure I'm if u dropped it on its side or back it would be fine. I dropped my 5 all the time and it only had a leather snap on case

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #277 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 14:07:07 »

If you drop it face down? Pretty sure I'm if u dropped it on its side or back it would be fine. I dropped my 5 all the time and it only had a leather snap on case

there's no cushioning on the apple leather case
My buddy has one for his 6 plus.  Its about 2mm of leather with no extra reinforcement on the corners.  Drop it on the corner or edge and it has the risk of shattering the glass screen or denting the phone since you know, leather doesn't actually protect against impact/shock.

The apple case is soft real leather, not patented leather or those plastic leather styles.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #278 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 14:16:36 »
Maybe I'm the exception but I feel like you have to **** up pretty bad to break your iPhone that's in a case, especially the 6 because there is only glass on the front.

I had an old plastic snap on case for my 4 and that was back to front glass and I droped that all the time, getting out of my car etc and I only managed to smash the screen the one time I droped it without the case on...

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #279 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 15:27:14 »
i'd get annoyed with small nicks on the glass or the body of the phone itself.

and i've dropped my phone enough in the parking lot or outside to warrant a shock bumper case

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #280 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 16:08:15 »
Yeah, I mean I had a small nick on the side of my 5, doing exactly what you said before I had a case for it, but it was super small and in a place you wouldn't feel when using so it wasn't an issue. But in general and especially with the iPhone 6, I think the phones are pretty well built and pretty strong against General (idk why iOS forces that to be caps) bangs and knocks.

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #281 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 20:44:23 »
Yeah, I mean I had a small nick on the side of my 5, doing exactly what you said before I had a case for it, but it was super small and in a place you wouldn't feel when using so it wasn't an issue. But in general and especially with the iPhone 6, I think the phones are pretty well built and pretty strong against General (idk why iOS forces that to be caps) bangs and knocks.

to each their own.  some people have had bad experiences and want a little more protection
others don't care.  Its like the argument for screen protectors or no screen protector cause of gorilla glass.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #282 on: Sat, 15 November 2014, 10:04:30 »
My 4 has nicks in the glass front and back....I've been rocking it ceaseless. I don't think nicks will happen on 6/6+ but not sure.

I have the idea for a case that would work for me....
Basically a skin (for grippy sides) with 4 corners that are slightly larger and rubbery (for shock). But the 4 larger corners need to be gradual/smooth transition so can slip in/out of pockets. Can you envision it? So it looks Apple-y?

The problem with thicker, rugged cases is that the phones become inconveniently large for hand holding. 

Screen protection:
If you use a tempered glass protector then add a matte privacy film....would there be a touch-problem with screen interaction?

Offline Altis

« Reply #283 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 10:01:08 »
Facebook has been updated and won't open at all on my iPhone 6. Anyone else have this problem?
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 November 2014, 10:02:49 by Altis »

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #284 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 12:43:38 »
Is that an iOS issue, not a phone issue?

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #285 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 02:12:16 »

Facebook has been updated and won't open at all on my iPhone 6. Anyone else have this problem?
My Facebook is up to date and working ok on mine

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #286 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 10:58:30 »
iPhone 6 Plus assessment so far:

-Overall pretty nice, but I came from iPhone 4 (ancient technology), won't wait that long again (unless phone technology slows way down). I'm probably good with the 2 year cycle.

-Size was a concern, and it is big, but the perks it provides can be worth it. But it's not for everybody. Having the size choice with 6 and 6 Plus is very cool. I'm liking it.

-Still want to use one-handed for (texting) and in many cases I can, but case size is a factor, I use Elliptical Keyboard, and can't be running around too much. In the past I've texted so much I've strained my thumb...this phone puts more strain on thumb, so I need to change habits.

2 cases I like so far:
-Apple leather, it's sleek looking, very sexy and feels grippy. No drop protection and screen appears over exposed. Maybe use a tempered screen protector?
-Ballistic Urbanite black soft touch, has medium-thickness sides so I can still hold one-handed but has bulging corners for drop protection.

This is virtually identical to Samsung Note 4 size and button locations.

It's not bending. Lol

Offline Altis

« Reply #287 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 22:27:17 »
Is that an iOS issue, not a phone issue?

Yes, but it was working on my 4S and 5, just not the 6. They've gone and patched it up already though.

I'm liking this phone quite a bit. I was going to switch to a Sony Z3 Compact or a Windows Phone, but I'm kind of glad I gave this another shot.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #288 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 22:58:37 »

The hole in the back so you can see the apple logo just really kills it for me (so tacky), I wonder if I could just pick up the metal band... I imagine there is a possibility it would fit.
This was exactly my thoughts. That damn cutout for the logo ruins it. I have read online in other comment sections that the metal bumper will fit on the neo hybrid (non-matal) rubber piece that has no cutout. I don't know if that's confirmed or if its worth buying a completely separate case for. I guess if you're planning on having only the one case for the life of the phone and considering the phones value, buying both might not be a huge deal. I guess it depends on how you feel about the phones looks, really. And a second color bumper to swap out is kinda cool too. I can let the cut out slide......for now.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #289 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 18:09:14 »
Just got the Neo Hybrid Die-cut Aluminum case in the mail today. Fits really nice, the buttons work perfect and it only adds just a little more size to the phone. So far I'm happy. I haven't checked if all my headphone jacks will fit in the cut outs. I think they will tho

Offline Belfong

« Reply #290 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 18:13:59 »
Just got my 6 Plus by chance. Love the size and yet dislike the size. It's huge and I worry it will fall off my pocket easily. When I put on a Spigen case, it's much heavier which means my hands get tired when holding it too long (for reading). But yet, I love the big screen estate.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #291 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 18:42:16 »

Just got my 6 Plus by chance. Love the size and yet dislike the size. It's huge and I worry it will fall off my pocket easily. When I put on a Spigen case, it's much heavier which means my hands get tired when holding it too long (for reading). But yet, I love the big screen estate.
You will get used to the size fairly quickly. I was always the guy who would say "I don't want my phone getting any bigger, big phones are dumb" etc. then I got a big ass 6 plus and now after using it for about a month I literally laugh out loud when I hold my small iPhone 4. It's so small!!

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #292 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 18:52:04 »
Size was an issue with the iPhone 6 Plus for the first 3 trips to Apple Store. 4th trip....seemed normal. Now, after a week lugging the Plus, my iPhone 4 seems so small and cute. Trying to figure out what to do with the little guy...

« Last Edit: Fri, 21 November 2014, 18:53:59 by Input Nirvana »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #293 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 19:21:50 »
I think I need pants with deep pockets, literally. Lol.

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #294 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 19:26:46 »

I think I need pants with deep pockets, literally. Lol.

In more ways than one.

And I already have the dashmount portion of the holder....damn...expensive plastic to hold the phone while driving...

82392-0

Offline Belfong

« Reply #295 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 21:16:46 »
Wow! Those dash mount is highway robbery man!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #296 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 21:23:34 »
are these still in high demand?

my GS4 is on it's last legs (literally being held on by tape.. well at least the back cover) and im almost due for a new phone. just don't want to wait in line or drive anywhere just for them to say they don't have anymore.

and yes, i've called places and the *******s don't tell you anything other than "you'll need to come in"
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #297 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 21:27:42 »
Still very much out of stock (in Malaysia), that is.

Offline DasHHKBProM

« Reply #298 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 22:16:27 »
I must admit....It's a great phone

I was torn between this iPhone jumbo, xperia(looks the best imo), note 4 and BB passport.

This "revolutionary, unapologetic, {insert apple adj here}"...has been great so far :) everything runs as smooth as can be.
and it has great graphics and a good "Main" camera. The front camera is... meh as you can see in the pic herewith.

82402-0

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #299 on: Fri, 21 November 2014, 22:56:01 »

I must admit....It's a great phone

I was torn between this iPhone jumbo, xperia(looks the best imo), note 4 and BB passport.

This "revolutionary, unapologetic, {insert apple adj here}"...has been great so far :) everything runs as smooth as can be.
and it has great graphics and a good "Main" camera. The front camera is... meh as you can see in the pic herewith.

(Attachment Link)
Ahhh. A mirror picture. I streamed my phone to my tv with Apple TV and tried to take a picture of it. This happened.