Author Topic: $1.51 + Shipping LBOTs mechanical keyboards @Aliexpress on the 11/11/2014  (Read 16091 times)

Offline yomammary

Re: $1.51 + Shipping LBOTs mechanical keyboards @Aliexpress on the 11/11/2014
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 06:23:58 »
You order is currently frozen, due to the sellers suspicious trading activities.
We have suspended this seller’s account because we have detected unsafe trading activities. We have therefore requested the seller to provide sufficient evidence, such as shipping documents and certificates which they must provide within 3 business days (not calendar days).

If the seller fails to provide any evidence within 3 business days, we will issue you with a full refund. In the event the seller does provide evidence, it could take about 15 business days for the case to be resolved.

We apologize for this inconvenience. At AliExpress, we are committed and always taking steps in improving our customers shopping experience and to the protection of both the buyer’s and seller’s interests.

Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.
So yeah...
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 06:29:05 »
You order is currently frozen, due to the sellers suspicious trading activities.
We have suspended this seller’s account because we have detected unsafe trading activities. We have therefore requested the seller to provide sufficient evidence, such as shipping documents and certificates which they must provide within 3 business days (not calendar days).

If the seller fails to provide any evidence within 3 business days, we will issue you with a full refund. In the event the seller does provide evidence, it could take about 15 business days for the case to be resolved.

We apologize for this inconvenience. At AliExpress, we are committed and always taking steps in improving our customers shopping experience and to the protection of both the buyer’s and seller’s interests.

Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated.
So yeah...

This is really awesome. These guys are more accountable, pro active and responsible than any Chinese entity I've ever known. Automatic refund without having to jump through hoops?

When you guys get back your money (and as long as there are no further problems) I will be soooo buying on aliexpress.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 07:53:27 »
This is really awesome. These guys are more accountable, pro active and responsible than any Chinese entity I've ever known. Automatic refund without having to jump through hoops?

When you guys get back your money (and as long as there are no further problems) I will be soooo buying on aliexpress.
Just to confirm, my order was frozen as well.

Maybe it was an AliExpress stunt from the start to make people to trust them!
lol jk, like i've said before, at least 15-20 people bought from them on a weekly basis at my last job and no one ever had any problems other than shipping time.

It'll be a good site for us that aren't in North America anymore (or at least me cause i don't know many sources in Japan yet)
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #53 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 08:06:02 »

Just to confirm, my order was frozen as well.

Maybe it was an AliExpress stunt from the start to make people to trust them!
lol jk, like i've said before, at least 15-20 people bought from them on a weekly basis at my last job and no one ever had any problems other than shipping time.

It'll be a good site for us that aren't in North America anymore (or at least me cause i don't know many sources in Japan yet)

As someone said above, it is not a question of how they behave when there are no issues. It is how they react when there are issues.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 15:09:47 »
As far as I can tell, if you've ordered one of these your order has been frozen. You should check.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline yomammary

« Reply #55 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 07:18:40 »
I didn't have hope that I'd get it, but I received a confirmation that my order has been closed.
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800

Offline berserkfan

« Reply #56 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 07:28:01 »
I didn't have hope that I'd get it, but I received a confirmation that my order has been closed.

The most important question: what does closed mean?

You're getting your money back, and without too much trouble I hope?

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 07:55:39 »

The most important question: what does closed mean?

You're getting your money back, and without too much trouble I hope?
Yeah mine's closed as well, and they're processing the refund money.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition