Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 737183 times)

Offline Data

Re: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)
« Reply #3450 on: Sun, 26 November 2017, 16:42:06 »
I assume since this is been in shipping status for over two months the creator himself must be delivering by horseback.
Close.

Kayak.

Offline totallycaked

• You wouldn't like me when I'm angry
« Reply #3451 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 16:06:24 »
What does "on the way" even mean? Is it actually shipped? Are we just waiting on a courier service this whole time? Or is it "on the way" to the post office? Or "on the way" to being completed?

Does tracking not exist for this order? I feel like it should have definitely entered the United States by now...

Just give it to me straight coach, where exactly is our plastic?

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3452 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 16:11:49 »
What does "on the way" even mean? Is it actually shipped? Are we just waiting on a courier service this whole time? Or is it "on the way" to the post office? Or "on the way" to being completed?

Does tracking not exist for this order? I feel like it should have definitely entered the United States by now...

Are you talking about the JTK Toxic set or this set?

Offline totallycaked

« Reply #3453 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 16:28:11 »

Both. There's no definitive answer anywhere as to where these sets are, just that "they're coming" which could mean a million different things. With an order this large I would assume there would be a substantial paper trail for where the parcel is and how much time is left until it reaches its destination; why aren't we provided with this information? I'm assuming because it hasn't actually shipped yet, its just making its way to the post office.

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3454 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 16:33:37 »

Both. There's no definitive answer anywhere as to where these sets are, just that "they're coming" which could mean a million different things. With an order this large I would assume there would be a substantial paper trail for where the parcel is and how much time is left until it reaches its destination; why aren't we provided with this information? I'm assuming because it hasn't actually shipped yet, its just making its way to the post office.

I was wrong. Disregard my posts.
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 December 2017, 17:05:09 by iamtootallforthis »

Offline totallycaked

« Reply #3455 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 16:48:43 »

The DCS sets in this buy are with bro but he is shipping his own sale currently. The JTK replacements for those who wanted them instead of the original DCS are being shipped to bunny but I am unaware of any shipping details. Taking the title of the topic at face value doesn't always help as they are not always up to date.

I don't know where the other buy is at in terms of when sets are shipping. That is a question for sherryton.

Bro is innocent! Innocent I say!
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 December 2017, 21:35:48 by totallycaked »

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3456 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 16:50:33 »

The DCS sets in this buy are with bro but he is shipping his own sale currently. The JTK replacements for those who wanted them instead of the original DCS are being shipped to bunny but I am unaware of any shipping details. Taking the title of the topic at face value doesn't always help as they are not always up to date.

I don't know where the other buy is at in terms of when sets are shipping. That is a question for sherryton.

Wait. Bro has the missing sets that people have been waiting on for years, but hes not shipping them yet because he has his own sale to do?  :eek: Okay then...

I WAS WRONG.

I was misinformed so disregard the above information.
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 December 2017, 17:01:37 by iamtootallforthis »

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #3457 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 17:02:02 »
I do not have any full sets of Toxic. So you aren't waiting on me to ship anything. So please dont keep spreading this misinformation.

One of the previous handlers of this GB screwed bunny over, and those parts are gone. That is why bunny is offering JTK to those people that are owed sets. And those JTK sets are being shipped by bunny, not me.

Offline Data

« Reply #3458 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 20:47:06 »

Bunny is in the UK.

This is probably a ****load of caps.  Think: pallet not box.  Remember they've already been sorted into trays.  That much weight takes a decent amount of time to ship from China clear around to the other side of the planet.  They'll probably arrive this coming week or next, and then Bunny will begin individual shipments.

And no, there might not even be a tracking number.  Your tracking is: IT'S ON A BOAT.

Offline totallycaked

« Reply #3459 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 21:20:44 »

Bunny is in the UK.

This is probably a ****load of caps.  Think: pallet not box.  Remember they've already been sorted into trays.  That much weight takes a decent amount of time to ship from China clear around to the other side of the planet.  They'll probably arrive this coming week or next, and then Bunny will begin individual shipments.

And no, there might not even be a tracking number.  Your tracking is: IT'S ON A BOAT.

I didn't realize he was in the UK, that complicates things a bit.

Its nice to know that they're moving somewhere regardless. Hopefully it reaches bunny Soon™
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 December 2017, 21:41:03 by totallycaked »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3460 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 22:29:48 »
Jesus Christ, they shipped to me under a week a go, they are shipping from China so they go to a shipping agent, then on to a boat, then through uk customs which is always fun and then to me

They were leaving jtk whenever I made my last post saying they are on the way and I’ll post when they arrive

When they arrive, I will of course post that has happened, until then there is literally nothing for me to update

To comment on the above, bro has zero involvement with toxic, aside from the fact he has some kits from the original buy which when we come to replacing any sp components of this buy I’ll get him to forward to me

The only toxic sets from jtk that are being shipped to the states are to originative, they, as mentioned before are zero to do with this buy

As for time, Data is correct, we aren’t talking this is a parcel sent ems, these sets are individually sorted in to fairly weighty plastic display cases, 2 of them per set, these are incredibly heavy and bulky shipments so for shipping to be even remotely cost effective it is slightly slower than of course we may like, please keep in mind I am paying for the sets, the shipping of the sets to me, the import duty, and the shipping to you guys entirely myself, so keeping costs down for things like the bulk shipment has been important

I’m a new dad again and perhaps I’m overtired or over sensitive, but I’m getting really infuriated with some peoples attitudes at the moment, I want to be clear that the length of time this has gone on has been ludicrous, and that to even have gotten this far people have had incredible patience and shown me unreal kindness, i was involved in this buy and am therefor responsible to it, but I’m the one still here and doing my best to rectify it, I’m working and have worked really hard to do so and am at my wits end with sarcastic and passive aggressive comments aimed towards me both in the thread and privately

Thank you to everyone who is waiting patiently and who is excited for the imminent conclusion of a lot of this buy

As soon as these sets land I’ll post pics and get the turned around for all who requested them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Data

« Reply #3461 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 22:46:04 »
Yeah, it's all good man.

Offline totallycaked

« Reply #3462 on: Fri, 01 December 2017, 23:12:06 »
That's great but when can I expect my keyset?

I'm kidding :p

Do what you gotta do my man.

Also I don't mean to come off as confrontational or passive aggressive,  I was just curious about the vague shipping confirmations that are being tossed around. Figured it would be more precise but I understand why its this way now. Carry on
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 December 2017, 23:30:15 by totallycaked »

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3463 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 10:31:28 »
That's great but when can I expect my keyset?

I'm kidding :p

Do what you gotta do my man.

Also I don't mean to come off as confrontational or passive aggressive,  I was just curious about the vague shipping confirmations that are being tossed around. Figured it would be more precise but I understand why its this way now. Carry on

This has nothing to with the Originative buy, you realize?  You've been told that several times.  And even made the JTK Toxic thread in the Originative vendor forum.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=92250.0

You should be asking Sherry for updates and checking out the Originative blog.

http://www.kbdist.com/updates/2017/11/22/november-2017-thanksgiving-week

The JTK Toxic also had some slight complications with the shipping, and they should be here around 2 weeks.

This kind of confusion is why Bunny said don't ask anything about the Originative buy in this thread- not any other reasons that are posited in that other thread.

« Last Edit: Sat, 02 December 2017, 10:33:43 by chuckdee »

Offline totallycaked

« Reply #3464 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 13:09:25 »
Yet - like has been said multiple times - this is dealing with the same keyset from the same vendor, on the same timeline. If bunny has updates, they are likely very similar to the updates for the originative buy. In fact it seems as though bunny has a closer connection with JTK than sherryton does. Bunny spits out an update on the buy and then a day later sherryton says the same thing on his blog. I get that this is for a previous group buy that has already occurred, but its still a valuable source of information for the current buy that is happening as we speak. As much as Bunny doesn't want to be responsible for the originative group buy updates, hes kind of assumed that role by way of communication in this thread. I basically copy and paste everything that Bunny says into the JTK Toxic thread on the originative sub.

Stop getting so upset about people asking questions, this is a forum for god sakes.

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3465 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 14:25:05 »
Yet - like has been said multiple times - this is dealing with the same keyset from the same vendor, on the same timeline. If bunny has updates, they are likely very similar to the updates for the originative buy. In fact it seems as though bunny has a closer connection with JTK than sherryton does. Bunny spits out an update on the buy and then a day later sherryton says the same thing on his blog. I get that this is for a previous group buy that has already occurred, but its still a valuable source of information for the current buy that is happening as we speak. As much as Bunny doesn't want to be responsible for the originative group buy updates, hes kind of assumed that role by way of communication in this thread. I basically copy and paste everything that Bunny says into the JTK Toxic thread on the originative sub.

Stop getting so upset about people asking questions, this is a forum for god sakes.

You're asking questions of the wrong person, and injecting drama above.  Check the originative site and the thread that you created instead of creating drama.  For example, you say that the updates are similar, but to my knowledge Bunny made no mistakes in his shipping, but Originative did.  Bunny's are going to the UK, and Originative's to the US, so there will be differences.  I don't get why you can't just ask questions where you should, and reduce the confusion.

And it's not me that asked you not to ask here- it was Bunny.  Why can't you just respect his requests?

Offline totallycaked

« Reply #3466 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 15:13:27 »
I don't know about "injecting drama", I'm pretty sure this buy does that by itself. Acting like its such a daunting task to read through comments on this buy is getting a bit ridiculous tbh. Someone asks about an update and suddenly everyone is up in arms about leaving Bunny alone and "this is not about that buy yadda yadda" - just don't respond if its so upsetting, who cares?

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3467 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 16:14:17 »
I don't know about "injecting drama", I'm pretty sure this buy does that by itself. Acting like its such a daunting task to read through comments on this buy is getting a bit ridiculous tbh. Someone asks about an update and suddenly everyone is up in arms about leaving Bunny alone and "this is not about that buy yadda yadda" - just don't respond if its so upsetting, who cares?

The real question is that Bunny asked you not to ask about the buy that he does not control.  And you were injecting drama by your statements that were based on fallacies that you edited out.  I don't really care about asking for updates, if they are being asked for about this buy.  But some are just so entitled that they cannot do what has been asked of them by the person running the buy, even when they have an outlet for their buy.

Offline divito

« Reply #3468 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 16:22:00 »
Gonna have to agree that it's a bit weird to ask about someone else's buy. Would kind of be like going to a Walmart and inquiring about Target's availability of a product that's back-ordered at both stores, like they're supposed to know and/or comment on it. They can each only give you information as it pertains to their supply chain, regardless that the supplier/source is the same.
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

Offline totallycaked

« Reply #3469 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 16:28:38 »
Except in this case Walmart and Target have ordered the same stock from the same supplier expected to arrive at the same time. But only Walmart communicates to its customers regularly about its shipment, whereas Target chooses to communicate on a completely different platform every once in awhile that some of its customers don't even know about.

If Walmart gets a shipment of iphone x's before target does, some of those target customers are going to be curious as to where their iphone x might be.

Offline divito

« Reply #3470 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 16:37:24 »
Except in this case Walmart and Target have ordered the same stock from the same supplier expected to arrive at the same time. But only Walmart communicates to its customers regularly about its shipment, whereas Target chooses to communicate on a completely different platform every once in awhile that some of its customers don't even know about.

If Walmart gets a shipment of iphone x's before target does, some of those target customers are going to be curious as to where their iphone x might be.

Perfectly fine to be curious. If both stores had a pre-order, and Walmart was fulfilled first, Target customers would obviously be curious, but going to Walmart and asking where their Target-purchased phones are isn't the way to do it. Target and/or their supplier would be the correct places to ask.
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3471 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 16:37:36 »

Go ask sherry then you ****ing imbecile. Inquiring about stuff sherry is waiting on by asking bunny is just ignorant.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3472 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 16:41:33 »
Gonna lock the thread for the night, partly to let people calm down and also so I can get some sleep without my phone going off every 30 seconds

I’ll address the above tomorrow and for the sake of making this less of an issue in the future, I have a good and longstanding relationship with jtk, I’ll speak to sherry on Monday and get up to speed with him and if it’s ok with him I’ll be happy to update his thread as well as mine until both are complete
Bot

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #3473 on: Sat, 02 December 2017, 22:55:16 »
@totallycaked, this is your first and only warning.  Take further discussion to the topic where it belongs.  You are not involved in this GB, and all you are doing is stirring the already full pot.  Leave well enough alone.

If you do this again you will receive a warning and possible mute.

Offline Turbinia

« Reply #3474 on: Fri, 08 December 2017, 09:35:24 »
The only toxic sets from jtk that are being shipped to the states are to originative, they, as mentioned before are zero to do with this buy

Just wanted to follow up on this, does this just mean the bulk shipment? I am stateside from the original buy that never got their sets.

Getting a little confused with all the unrelated chatter.
| Dolch | KBT ONE | QFR w/PBT | Poker II |

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3475 on: Fri, 08 December 2017, 09:38:46 »

Just wanted to follow up on this, does this just mean the bulk shipment? I am stateside from the original buy that never got their sets.

Getting a little confused with all the unrelated chatter.

If you opted to change to jtk and filled out the form, then your sets are on route to me in the uk, once they arrive I’ll forward them to you directly

If you didn’t elect to switch your order to jtk, once the jtk sets have shipped and I know final replacement sp numbers, that order will be done slightly after

Any talk of originative and things shipping to the states isn’t relevant to people in this gb, this seems to have become a centralised hub for people discussing “toxic” regardless of where it was ordered from

Sorry for the confusion and if the above doesn’t clear up any questions you have, feel free to pm me and I can discuss things further for you

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3476 on: Tue, 19 December 2017, 23:06:23 »
Sets have landed in the uk customs

Exciting times

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3477 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 19:58:23 »
Sets have landed in the uk customs

Exciting times

It is indeed exciting times - I would have expected more responses than this.  Or any.

People are quick to complain when things aren't scheduled and occur with microsecond tolerance, but come some good news and where is everyone?

Thank you for sticking with this BunnyLake :)

Your resilience and persistence stand out like a tower of light to which we would all, er, climb.  Or something.  Illuminates us all.  Ok.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #3478 on: Wed, 20 December 2017, 20:03:15 »
It is indeed exciting times - I would have expected more responses than this.  Or any.

Not sure how I missed it! Very much looking forward to the sets.

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #3479 on: Thu, 21 December 2017, 01:01:21 »
weeee, looking forward to this shipment so much :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3480 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 04:10:18 »
quick update, the package has been assessed for customs and VAT and passed through customs to the local delivery agent, they now just generate a letter to send me which should arrive any day with the amount i have to pay and a reference number

once i receive it ill pay that right away and then you can book a delivery slot, which is in my experience always within 2 working days

very excited to have this moving along

knowing we are at this stage after this entire process is a very nice christmas gift indeed

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3481 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 04:18:10 »
quick secondary update, rather than waiting for the letter, i called them and managed to get the reference number so i could pay online and speed this process up

i have just done so

delivery is booked in for wednesday the 27th

Offline Data

« Reply #3482 on: Fri, 22 December 2017, 06:52:05 »

Offline MadGinga

• Whats this button do?
« Reply #3483 on: Sat, 23 December 2017, 15:26:58 »
 :thumb:

Nice one Bunny!
  • Custom 60%, CMX Browns (UK-ISO) [Nostalgia black/orange keycaps + orange/black braided usb cable]
  • Ducky Shine 5 RGB, CMX browns (ISO-UK)[combo stock with white alphas and numpad numbers taken from an ANSI set + modifiers on alt, alt gr, esc & calc] (server)
  • 2x Ducky Zero, CMX browns (ISO-UK) [stock caps] (work)
  • Poker II, CMX reds (ANSI) [stock caps]
  • Misc cap sets, Tai-Hao Miami (UK-ISO), Tai-Hao Sunset (UK-ISO), GMK Nautilus (UK-ISO) [on order], JTK Toxic x2 (UK-ISO) [on order]

Offline complexitylvl9001

« Reply #3484 on: Sun, 24 December 2017, 22:58:11 »
quick secondary update, rather than waiting for the letter, i called them and managed to get the reference number so i could pay online and speed this process up

i have just done so

Show Image

Thanks! I hoped to have gotten my set by the holiday's but its enough of a holiday gift to know they are arriving soon... The pictures of the tray look absolutely stunning!

delivery is booked in for wednesday the 27th

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3485 on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 14:43:16 »
part one of my 2 part shipment arrived today

been a hectic day as its the first day back from the in laws over christmas so been doing lots of kids stuff

ill get pics etc done hopefully tomorrow and post them here, and start getting sets packed and moving from this weekend

part 2 of the shipment will follow in a few days, realistically it wont hold anything up being a few days later than the first package as i have plenty to be getting on with

sorry this isnt a more fun pictured packed update but ill get some done asap and post here and instagram as soon as they are ready

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #3486 on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 14:50:47 »
part one of my 2 part shipment arrived today

been a hectic day as its the first day back from the in laws over christmas so been doing lots of kids stuff

ill get pics etc done hopefully tomorrow and post them here, and start getting sets packed and moving from this weekend

part 2 of the shipment will follow in a few days, realistically it wont hold anything up being a few days later than the first package as i have plenty to be getting on with

sorry this isnt a more fun pictured packed update but ill get some done asap and post here and instagram as soon as they are ready
;D
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Data

« Reply #3487 on: Wed, 27 December 2017, 22:28:48 »
I don't even really need to see photos at this point if it's going to slow you down.  We've already seen the fancy green cases.  What more is there to show us?  Make with the shipments!  :D

Speaking strictly for myself...

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3488 on: Fri, 29 December 2017, 07:19:37 »
apologies for not posting images etc yesterday, a while back i had all my nice camera stuff stolen, so all i have around is a half broken body and a really old kit lens i found in a drawer with no lens cover on

so every pic i took looked like trash, was gonna try borrow something to do a better job and didnt get around to it so what i have is lots of awful images like this

finished performing QC on everything that has arrived so far and JTK has been doing an incredibly thorough job this time around his end im happy to say

first batches will be packed this weekend and go out tuesday the 2nd

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3489 on: Mon, 01 January 2018, 23:11:33 »
apologies for not posting images etc yesterday, a while back i had all my nice camera stuff stolen, so all i have around is a half broken body and a really old kit lens i found in a drawer with no lens cover on

so every pic i took looked like trash, was gonna try borrow something to do a better job and didnt get around to it so what i have is lots of awful images like this

Show Image

finished performing QC on everything that has arrived so far and JTK has been doing an incredibly thorough job this time around his end im happy to say

I don't see how such a sexy looking picture could be called trashy in any way :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #3490 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 13:37:18 »

Show Image

I don't see how such a sexy looking picture could be called trashy in any way :)

Yeah, looks fantastic.  I know the JTK sets are replacements for the original DCS ones, but will there be any JTK leftovers?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3491 on: Tue, 02 January 2018, 13:38:54 »

Show Image

Yeah, looks fantastic.  I know the JTK sets are replacements for the original DCS ones, but will there be any JTK leftovers?

They are available right now via originative for if I remember correctly about 80 dollars, his stock will be on hand in about a week ish give or take so short turnaround for anyone who wants one

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3492 on: Sat, 06 January 2018, 13:47:58 »
dropped the first batch of these off this morning, will email tracking shortly to those that have shipped and ill be continuing on monday

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3493 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 00:36:58 »
dropped the first batch of these off this morning, will email tracking shortly to those that have shipped and ill be continuing on monday

Once again Rowdy is amazed that there is not more positive reaction to this outstanding news!

Thank you again for persisting with this BunnyLake :)

Offline Data

« Reply #3494 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 06:27:39 »
We're so impressed/amazed/relieved we can't find the words.  Should have sent a poet.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3495 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 06:31:37 »

Once again Rowdy is amazed that there is not more positive reaction to this outstanding news!

Thank you again for persisting with this BunnyLake :)

No problem good sir, I have to take an unexpected trip to France this week, I lent my brother in law my car to go to France with his friends for his bday, apparently they broke down and rather than deal with it, they made the choice to leave it and come home haha

So I’ll know exactly when I’m going either today or tomorrow but expect 2-3 days this week for me to be out of contact whilst I’m rectifying this situation, but I’ll post in here what day I’m leaving as soon as I have the trip booked

Probably won’t affect anything at all but best to let people know in case I’m unresponsive

Offline Data

« Reply #3496 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 07:27:11 »
Brother-in-law sounds like a bit of a ****.  :rolleyes:

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3497 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 07:31:57 »

There were 5 of them, kinda young was an awkward situation, we have had the car towed to a garage so seems like it’s being dealt with, I’m hoping it’ll be as simple as getting there, settling up then driving on to the boat and getting home, in theory it’ll be a day trip if all goes to plan but allowing 2-3 days as a worst case scenario as it’s a hard situation to communicate in 2 different languages etc

Currently looking like either Thursday or Saturday will be the plan, Saturday if I can confirm it’s all sorted and simple, Thursday if I think being there in person is needed

Offline Liocer

« Reply #3498 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 08:24:54 »

There were 5 of them, kinda young was an awkward situation, we have had the car towed to a garage so seems like it’s being dealt with, I’m hoping it’ll be as simple as getting there, settling up then driving on to the boat and getting home, in theory it’ll be a day trip if all goes to plan but allowing 2-3 days as a worst case scenario as it’s a hard situation to communicate in 2 different languages etc

Currently looking like either Thursday or Saturday will be the plan, Saturday if I can confirm it’s all sorted and simple, Thursday if I think being there in person is needed

Protip, you can just pop your card in a machine at the tunnel terminal if you need to drive back without booking a crossing and it will put you on the next available train.

Don't know how much more expensive that is though :S

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #3499 on: Mon, 08 January 2018, 08:26:08 »

Protip, you can just pop your card in a machine at the tunnel terminal if you need to drive back without booking a crossing and it will put you on the next available train.

Don't know how much more expensive that is though :S

I think I’m gonna take a car over with a friend on the tunnel, but bring both cars back on the boat together if all goes to plan