Author Topic: Post your LightSaver keyboard photos!  (Read 156676 times)

Offline Invaderevan

Re: Post your LightSaver keyboard photos!
« Reply #250 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 12:35:00 »
Glad I could help :D

I actually have another question, if you'll indulge me. On your Mac, can you turn the Num Lock on and off so that that former position types numbers and the latter has arrow keys at 2-4-6-8?

I would love to help but my LS does not have a numlock mapped :/ sorry

WTTF Ribbits, Ashen V2 MX, Bronins

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #251 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 14:00:26 »
Glad I could help :D

I actually have another question, if you'll indulge me. On your Mac, can you turn the Num Lock on and off so that that former position types numbers and the latter has arrow keys at 2-4-6-8?

That would be something you'd program into the keyboard directly as part of the keymap, independent of the operating system.  (The short answer is yes if that is how you have it set up on the keyboard itself).
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #252 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 23:02:43 »
Posting in this thread as it seems most of the troubleshooting has happened here.

I cannot program this keyboard. I've got the newest version of O2D keymapper (1.7.56), and I've gotten FLIP installed, but everytime I try to upload firmware I always get a "DFU Programmer is not found" error. I've downloaded DFU Programmer and extracted it, and it still does not work.

I've downloaded the Korean IME for 8.1, and even when I've switche to that before opening the keymapper, it still won't upload.
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #253 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 00:36:35 »
Posting in this thread as it seems most of the troubleshooting has happened here.

I cannot program this keyboard. I've got the newest version of O2D keymapper (1.7.56), and I've gotten FLIP installed, but everytime I try to upload firmware I always get a "DFU Programmer is not found" error. I've downloaded DFU Programmer and extracted it, and it still does not work.

I've downloaded the Korean IME for 8.1, and even when I've switche to that before opening the keymapper, it still won't upload.

Did you install the Atmel USB drivers?  See this basic summary (but ignore the bit about magnets, that's for a different controller.  Plug in your keyboard while holding the FLIP key as noted on the diagram in the OP and look at the Device Manager list):
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=35065.msg949091#msg949091

The process for updating the firmware is the same as for a KMAC, listed here (steps 8-14):
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49647.0

To clarify, the keymapper software only creates/modifies and saves a new keymap HEX file.  It does not upload the HEX file to the keyboard on its own--for that you need to use FLIP and load the HEX file you've saved.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #254 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 14:18:20 »

Looks like once the Orion GB has finished Duck will work on Octagon v2 and then finally Lightsaver v3. It's been posted in the Orion v2 group buy but I figured to share it here as well. I've been dying to get my hands on a Lightsaver, ended up grabbing a RS96 but I won't miss the next the LSv3 group buy.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline bianco

« Reply #255 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 21:09:47 »

Did you install the Atmel USB drivers?  See this basic summary (but ignore the bit about magnets, that's for a different controller.  Plug in your keyboard while holding the FLIP key as noted on the diagram in the OP and look at the Device Manager list):
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=35065.msg949091#msg949091

The process for updating the firmware is the same as for a KMAC, listed here (steps 8-14):
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49647.0

To clarify, the keymapper software only creates/modifies and saves a new keymap HEX file.  It does not upload the HEX file to the keyboard on its own--for that you need to use FLIP and load the HEX file you've saved.

if you're using windows 8 and above though, you'll have to enable unsigned drivers.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-can-i-install-hardware-with-unsigned-drivers-in-windows-8/

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #256 on: Sat, 28 November 2015, 21:34:24 »
i have v1 and v2, both doesn't have the tabs.
must be a custom plate for the acrylic case

sharing my current lightsaber v2
Show Image

I usually think that rows of multiple artisans look really gimmicky and overstated, but the color matching looks good on this one, pulls the thing together. Very nice job  :thumb:
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline KushZEN

« Reply #257 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 02:24:51 »
I've finally fulfilled my dreams of owning a LS, I'll post pictures when it arrives, but I'm glad I finally got one. ;D

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #258 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 20:58:22 »

Waiting for screws for blockers (from China so see ya guys in 2016)

No LEDs, need a new PCB for that.
I love Elzy

Offline WinterIsle

« Reply #259 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 02:21:05 »
I assemble mine two months ago after letting it collect dust for almost a year.

Build Log: http://imgur.com/a/pfbC0

JT Purple-White: http://imgur.com/a/KyNtH

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #260 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 03:42:17 »
I assemble mine two months ago after letting it collect dust for almost a year.

Build Log: http://imgur.com/a/pfbC0
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

JT Purple-White: http://imgur.com/a/KyNtH
Show Image

Nice Red Scarf  :confused:

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline WinterIsle

« Reply #261 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 20:08:20 »

Nice Red Scarf  :confused:
Yup, Red Scarf case  :-[
Here's a typing test, please pardon me the 40wpm speed.

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #262 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 19:22:43 »
Hello all you Lightsaver lovers....

I have finally got my first lightsaver, and I think it has some default programming going on... I am not sure if this is the correct thread, if it isn't please could you point me to the correct one and I'll be on my way :)

I've linked to this picture for key reference (source: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56877.msg1462227#msg1462227):

So all the keys seem to work, the problem is, the "pause" key (F13) and Scroll Lock (F15) keys seem to not show up on the key tester (Aqua). I am not sure if this is because these keys have not been programmed yet, and therefore not showing? Is this normal, I haven't even tried programming the board... the firmware looks scary... does anyone have the file to map the keys so they are like the above image?

Thanks so much, I am a n00b!  :-[

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #263 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 19:24:41 »

I have finally got my first lightsaver, and I think it has some default programming going on... I am not sure if this is the correct thread, if it isn't please could you point me to the correct one and I'll be on my way :)

I've linked to this picture for key reference (source: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56877.msg1462227#msg1462227):
Show Image

So all the keys seem to work, the problem is, the "pause" key (F13) and Scroll Lock (F15) keys seem to not show up on the key tester (Aqua). I am not sure if this is because these keys have not been programmed yet, and therefore not showing? Is this normal, I haven't even tried programming the board... the firmware looks scary... does anyone have the file to map the keys so they are like the above image?

Use O2D's

http://duck0113.tistory.com/84
I love Elzy

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #264 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 19:30:20 »

Show Image

Use O2D's

http://duck0113.tistory.com/84

Thank you for the advice, I have downloaded and will have a look. I just don't want to mess up what I have at the moment :|

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #265 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 20:10:15 »

Show Image

That's a very nice arrow cluster and WASD you have there, not to mention the Esc :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #266 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 20:50:04 »

Show Image

That's a very nice arrow cluster and WASD you have there, not to mention the Esc :D

This is not my board, I took this picture from another user, I have credited them above.

Offline sircheddar

« Reply #267 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 12:31:33 »
Does the lightsaver pcb itself have LEDs or just LED support ( for the bottom LEDs)
" I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. "

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #268 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 12:39:48 »
Does the lightsaver pcb itself have LEDs or just LED support ( for the bottom LEDs)

The SMD LEDs are presoldered.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline sircheddar

« Reply #269 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 15:40:22 »

The SMD LEDs are presoldered.

Cool thanks for the quiz response
" I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. "

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #270 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 11:21:09 »
Lightsaver v1.5 revived!
I love Elzy

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #271 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 11:33:05 »
Project Name: Qui-Duck Jinn

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #272 on: Fri, 18 March 2016, 00:28:06 »

Show Image

perfect matching  :eek: :eek:
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #273 on: Sat, 19 March 2016, 14:45:00 »

Show Image

perfect
I love Elzy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #274 on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 05:25:59 »

Show Image

Light green LEDs?

Very nice indeed!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #275 on: Wed, 30 March 2016, 01:51:35 »
sorry to respond terribly late:P

Show Image

perfect matching  :eek: :eek:

perfect

The size, layout, and weight have all been perfect for my needs:)

Light green LEDs?

Very nice indeed!

Thanks! I've always wanted a green lightsaber

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #276 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 00:02:41 »
Light green LEDs?

Very nice indeed!

Thanks! I've always wanted a green lightsaber

A green LightSaver is probably as close as you'll get ;)

Offline vincentalpha

« Reply #277 on: Wed, 28 September 2016, 10:07:42 »
hey guys, I am not sure if this the right topic to ask but I am looking for someone who has experience with lightsaver keyboard.
I bought a keyboard that use the same layout as ZZ96 (not RS3 for sure, because it doesn't use remote control to control back light) and I just learnt about the spacefn feature from TMK. I am loving that features and want to use it with my 96keyboard.
Anyone can please help me to keymap spacefn? and what's software should I use?
I created a thread here and hope that you guys can answer me over there.
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=84914.0
Thanks.
« Last Edit: Wed, 28 September 2016, 10:11:43 by vincentalpha »

Offline PollandAkuma

« Reply #278 on: Thu, 29 September 2016, 05:54:37 »

Show Image

Wow. That is so clean!

Where'd you get those beautiful LEDs ;-;

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #279 on: Thu, 02 March 2017, 21:43:31 »
If anyone happened to post more pictures of their lightsaver, I would not mind.. :))

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #280 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 00:11:16 »
If anyone happened to post more pictures of their lightsaver, I would not mind.. :))

Picture from 2014 when I still had my Lightsaver V1

161925-0
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #281 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 00:19:34 »

Show Image

Wow. That is so clean!

Um seriously, where can i get some "lime green" LEDs?! That looks amazing.
-Dana

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #282 on: Fri, 03 March 2017, 16:13:45 »

Picture from 2014 when I still had my Lightsaver V1

(Attachment Link)

looks good! Wish they were offering grey again tho

I can't ever decide if I like DSA hyperfuse or GMK better.... SA is just going to make things harder  :confused:
« Last Edit: Fri, 03 March 2017, 16:15:26 by dubious »

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #283 on: Sat, 04 March 2017, 00:55:27 »

Show Image

Wow. That is so clean!

Um seriously, where can i get some "lime green" LEDs?! That looks amazing.

Those are perhaps regular green LEDs?  But there are yellow-green 1.8mm LEDs you can get here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-8mm-Water-Clear-Diffused-Round-Top-Warm-White-Red-Blue-Light-LED-Diodes-/122100046749?var=&hash=item1c6dbadb9d:m:mXzKVI3VJPlEwcT9u0v7cOQ

(enter 572nm here  https://academo.org/demos/wavelength-to-colour-relationship/)
« Last Edit: Sat, 04 March 2017, 00:57:11 by Photoelectric »

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #284 on: Sat, 04 March 2017, 03:48:33 »
Ah very nice! Thanks for the link to the wavelength tool as well. Thats kinda cool. You're right though, the 572nm wavelength looks to be really close to what that is in the photo.
-Dana

Offline Zombii

• Let’s All Love Lain.
    • Let’s All Love Lain.
« Reply #285 on: Sat, 18 March 2017, 19:16:53 »
Finally got my dream board (LSv1)!
It got in from Korea about a month ago, and I recently finished converting it from MX Whites to Gateron Clears. Unfortunately, during resoldering, a couple traces got lifted (LED traces), does anyone know if its possible to jump these or otherwise make those LEDs functional? I installed SIP sockets in every switch before realizing that some traces were lifted, so currently only 3 of my LEDs are actually soldered -_-

Anyway, here's a picture, forgive the messy desk, I haven't gotten the chance to clean it recently and I spend most of my time here.

Really regretting selling my good camera...

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #286 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 10:46:53 »
It got in from Korea about a month ago, and I recently finished converting it from MX Whites to Gateron Clears. Unfortunately, during resoldering, a couple traces got lifted (LED traces), does anyone know if its possible to jump these or otherwise make those LEDs functional? I installed SIP sockets in every switch before realizing that some traces were lifted, so currently only 3 of my LEDs are actually soldered -_-

Anyway, here's a picture, forgive the messy desk, I haven't gotten the chance to clean it recently and I spend most of my time here.

Show Image

You can easily fix those by jumping the lifted trace with a wire.
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline Zombii

• Let’s All Love Lain.
    • Let’s All Love Lain.
« Reply #287 on: Mon, 20 March 2017, 14:37:22 »

Show Image

You can easily fix those by jumping the lifted trace with a wire.

Yep, I got some help in another subforum and I'll be soldering them tomorrow hopefully.

EDIT:
And it's fixed!

my camera, however, still sucks at low-light
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 March 2017, 23:46:05 by Zombii »

Offline Zombii

• Let’s All Love Lain.
    • Let’s All Love Lain.
« Reply #288 on: Thu, 23 March 2017, 23:18:07 »
Apologies for the double post, but does anyone know the best way to shave LEDs? Also, is there a way to change which LED toggles with numlock?

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #289 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 13:35:21 »
Started general info thread on all duck kits here:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=88454

Looks like image links to duck's site are all broken now due to a change in how they are hosted on duck's site.  Will have to try to revise.

Offline aaron6301

• Pixel Pusher
« Reply #290 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 14:37:09 »
Apologies for the double post, but does anyone know the best way to shave LEDs? Also, is there a way to change which LED toggles with numlock?

Shave as in take off some of the excess height? Are you using 2x3x4mm?

I shaved portions off the top of my 2x3x4's to create an angle. This eliminated the rubbing interference between the LED and keycap underside. The technique I used was angling the led at 45 or so degrees and dragging it across some 320 grit sandpaper.

In hindsight it would have been easier to use 1.8mm but I couldn't find any in my desired color, sky blue.
« Last Edit: Sat, 25 March 2017, 09:51:13 by aaron6301 »

Offline Zombii

• Let’s All Love Lain.
    • Let’s All Love Lain.
« Reply #291 on: Fri, 24 March 2017, 17:41:09 »

Shave as in take off some of the excess height? Are you using 2x3x4mm?

I shaved portions off the top of my 2x3x4's to create an angle. This eliminated the rubbing interference between the LED and keycap underside. The technique I used was angling the led at 45 or so degrees and dragging it some 320 grit sandpaper.

In hindsight it would have been easier to use 1.8mm but I couldn't find any in my desired color, sky blue.

Yeah, 2x3x4. I'll try that

Offline ctzn_voyager

« Reply #292 on: Sat, 25 March 2017, 22:18:38 »
A few snaps of mine in various set ups

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #293 on: Sat, 25 March 2017, 23:02:03 »

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #294 on: Sun, 26 March 2017, 14:59:57 »

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #295 on: Mon, 23 October 2017, 09:39:29 »

Show Image

Show Image

I really think DSA looks so good on this board. Heres my favorite picture of my Lightsaver. Dat ass is fatttt ;D

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #296 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 10:05:08 »
Double posting  ^-^

Dressed my lightsaver up in some fancy DCS a while ago. I'm changing the layout and caps so will update with more pics soon

I'd like to see some v3 pictures in here!  :)

Offline Invaderevan

« Reply #297 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 10:29:13 »
Double posting  ^-^

Dressed my lightsaver up in some fancy DCS a while ago. I'm changing the layout and caps so will update with more pics soon

Show Image

Looks great man!

My poor LSv3 has been in a drawer ready to solder with all the switches in, I really need to finish it and get some pics up.

WTTF Ribbits, Ashen V2 MX, Bronins

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #298 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 11:16:30 »
Double posting  ^-^

Show Image

Looks great man!

My poor LSv3 has been in a drawer ready to solder with all the switches in, I really need to finish it and get some pics up.

Thanks! Yes, get it together, man! ;D

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #299 on: Fri, 02 February 2018, 11:28:22 »

Show Image

Show Image

I really think DSA looks so good on this board. Heres my favorite picture of my Lightsaver. Dat ass is fatttt ;D

Show Image

LSv1 is my favorite for that huge monolithic rear end :D