Author Topic: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads [$35] & Gateron Ghost White PBT [$40] END EXTRAS UP  (Read 68332 times)

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
This will be for the GB for Gateron PBT Ghost Whites AND GH Mousepad Checksheets.

Order form here: http://goo.gl/forms/xnEhO87WVk

Keycap add-on packs unavailable, ghost white full PBT sets are still available!

Form for missing keys (PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW I LABEL THE ROWS, HOW YOU LABEL IT DOESNT MATTER): http://goo.gl/forms/AaE5aiVvjr

Order GH pad extras using the form (4 remaining), order pieces below through PM

GB run pads with creases (3 remaining) - $20 shipped (+$2 registered tracked)
Blank pads proper (21 remaining) - $18 shipped (+$2 registered tracked)
Thinner first-run sample with smudge (9 remaining) & blank pads with creases (9 remaining) - $15 shipped (+$2 registered tracked)

Smudgey

Blank

See original GB text
More
Gateron offered two whites, one was blindingly white white which hurts my eyes to look at (imagine hardcore white CC) and the other was normal white which can be likened to pure milk white.

This GB has the blindingly white white, manufactured by Gateron, distributed by enjoypbt.

Keysets are $40/set with normal mail shipping included all over the world. (pricing is different from previous GB due to distributor side changes)

Windowed Key Packs are $15/pack with normal mail shipping included all over the world.

Mousepads are $35/pad with normal mail shipping included all over the world ---- $5 donated to GH per mousepad

Tracked shipping at +$2/item -- registered w/tracking and signature on delivery.

No GB fees, only 4% for PayPal. Shipped as USD10 gifts.

Orders and invoicing close Sept 30 open until I close it.. PM me for extensions for whatever reasons. PM me for edits.

ETA late-Oct. Note that they will ship out separately as I need to package them differently.

Keysets ship 20 Oct, Mousepads ship 25 Oct, Keypacks ship 30 Oct. (estimated)

Can anyone help me to spread the news on DT & Reddit?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures of the blindingly white ghost white vs the usual white:

Ghost white on the right for both pictures.

Each set is a single color and includes the following:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pictures of the windowed keycaps (keyset has 4x 1u, and 1 of each capslock):

Pictures of the mousepad checksheet (colours one first one is off due to the sunlight, and I can't get it to rotate properly........):

The mousepads are custom made for this one-time GB to get some funding for GH's IT infrastructure

Mousepad is 50cm by 30cm, 3mm thick. The pad weighs around 260g each.

The surface feel is around that of a Razer Goliathus Speed, kind of good quality.

The design is custom and is drawn to scale, the 7x spacebar is really 7x in length.

Offline Phirr

• If you don't work you die.
Re: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads & Gateron Ghost White PBT GB
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 15:29:07 »
I'm interested in the keyset.

I don't know where you're sourcing the mousepads from but that pricing is kind of crazy. You can high quality custom mousepads done for ~ $10, and that's just for a single pad, there's probably a size discount or something.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 15:36:11 »

I don't know where you're sourcing the mousepads from but that pricing is kind of crazy. You can high quality custom mousepads done for ~ $10, and that's just for a single pad, there's probably a size discount or something.

I don't have any experience with custom pads, but this one is oversize, which might account for some of the difference. Keep in mind that the price also includes worldwide shipping and a donation to GH.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline ika

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 15:53:02 »
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 September 2015, 16:24:01 by ika »

Offline joey

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 15:56:18 »
Can you tell us more about the windowed keycaps please!

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 16:15:03 »
Can you tell us more about the windowed keycaps please!

Offline Phirr

• If you don't work you die.
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 16:15:18 »

I don't have any experience with custom pads, but this one is oversize, which might account for some of the difference. Keep in mind that the price also includes worldwide shipping and a donation to GH.

Oh duh, forgot that it was oversize. I don't know of they're already made, but if not Shadovved or whoever's in charge might want to look at Inked Gaming (no affiliation) They make 18 x 16 customs for under $20. I've used them for a custom playmat and the quality was great.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 16:21:16 »
S**t. I was gonna jump on two of the mousepads until I saw the price. I was thinking $15 ($20 w/ GH donation) before clicking on the order form.

I may jump on it anyway. What is the quality like? I would use it as a TKL pad with an extra to spare when the first gets ruined.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 17:52:45 »
Let me get back to you guys later in detail.

But still waiting for pics for the windowed keys.

It's actually 4x R4 1u, one full touch caps, and one stepped caps.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 18:08:07 »

What each caps looks like, this is light grey color.

Ignore the weird return key, it's probably a mold failure  :))
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 03 September 2015, 18:31:22 »
S**t. I was gonna jump on two of the mousepads until I saw the price. I was thinking $15 ($20 w/ GH donation) before clicking on the order form.

I may jump on it anyway. What is the quality like? I would use it as a TKL pad with an extra to spare when the first gets ruined.

I am tempted by this mousepad, but I would also like some description of the quality.  Some specifics would be appreciated as well, such as size, thickness, and friction coefficient (about how slick is it?). 

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 00:02:52 »
Could you list the exact dimensions of the mouse pad?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 00:23:09 »
Ya gonna make your own?!

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 00:26:08 »
Ya gonna make your own?!

Uh no.  Would just like to know how big it is.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 00:43:44 »

So there is no ISO Enter like in Ashdar' pic?

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 01:38:32 »
In for one of these awesome looking mousepads. Probably going to use it as a keyboard mat, hopefully it fits an SSK on top of it. :)

Is the print large enough for the mousepad to function as a real checksheet? If so, it looks like it could fit a fullsize keyboard on top no problem.

Thanks for the awesome GB Shadovved!  ;D

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 05:37:03 »

I am tempted by this mousepad, but I would also like some description of the quality.  Some specifics would be appreciated as well, such as size, thickness, and friction coefficient (about how slick is it?). 

The surface feel is around that of a Razer Goliathus Speed, kind of good quality.

Price wise, postage is included, and this thing is kinda hefty...as well as the funds to be channeled to GH.

The design is custom and is drawn to scale, the 7x spacebar is really 7x in length.

The mousepad can definitely fit a 104 with no problems.

Show Image

Yes, 4 of the 1u windowed keys, one full-touch capslock, and one stepped capslock. Nothing else.

I was not given access to the ISO enters.....I suppose they want to peddle it themselves.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #17 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 05:42:22 »
If I missed out any queries feel free to just ask again, I'll try to answer them as best as I can :thumb:

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #18 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 06:12:48 »
Yes, 4 of the 1u windowed keys, one full-touch capslock, and one stepped capslock. Nothing else.
I was not given access to the ISO enters.....I suppose they want to peddle it themselves.

That's a shame about the ISO enter keys. Would have made the set complete.

Without them the window kit is too expensive for me. I mean the entire set was only 28$...

If you can get the Enter keys at a later point in time I will definitely join  :thumb:

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 06:21:23 »

That's a shame about the ISO enter keys. Would have made the set complete.

Without them the window kit is too expensive for me. I mean the entire set was only 28$...

If you can get the Enter keys at a later point in time I will definitely join  :thumb:

Yea, the windowed keys have their price controlled distributor-side too, I guess they don't want the prices to plunge.

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #20 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 13:03:47 »

Price wise, postage is included, and this thing is kinda hefty...as well as the funds to be channeled to GH.

Excellent, this is exactly what I needed to know.  I'm in.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #21 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 13:09:59 »

Show Image

Fantastic. Submitted an order for one mousepad only, because the price is still a bit steep. If I were to want one more can I change it on my form or do I have to contact you?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #22 on: Fri, 04 September 2015, 14:46:01 »

Show Image

Fantastic. Submitted an order for one mousepad only, because the price is still a bit steep. If I were to want one more can I change it on my form or do I have to contact you?

Just drop me a PM to edit your order.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #23 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 20:59:20 »
The keypacks are available in all 5 colors:

Dark grey
Light grey
Beige
White
Ghost white

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 09:28:19 »

Confirming the confirmation of the scale.  Note that there is some wiggle room.

Here's a potato pic with a GMK Esc on Delete, Bob on Home, SP Esc on End, and a Gateron R1 dark gray blank on  Pg Up:

110379-0

I'm in for those windowed keys!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 05:53:36 »
In the midst of attempting to reduce the shipping portion for the mousepads...

Hopefully I can get it reduced slightly.

I understand that the cost for the GHpad is a big concern for quite some people. What would be a better price?

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 07:39:41 »
Pictures of windowed keypack updated thanks to Azhdar  :-*

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
Re: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads [$35] & Gateron Ghost White PBT GB [$40]
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 03:39:38 »
That's a really cool mousepad and if it can help GH I'm for at least one. Good job Shadovved on this new GB. ;)

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline nephiel

« Reply #28 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 08:15:07 »
I'm signing up for a windowed set to match my dark grey Gaterons.
But where could I get a matching ISO Enter?
Stop wasting space! Chop your spacebar into bits!
NPH60: a custom 60% w/TrackPoint & split spacebar

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 08:33:19 »
I'm signing up for a windowed set to match my dark grey Gaterons.
But where could I get a matching ISO Enter?

That would fall to some other retailer...

Offline gameaholic

« Reply #30 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 14:33:14 »
What supplier are you using for the mouse pads?  Could I get some contact information?  I am interested in a bulk order of stitched mousepads with custom logo printing.
IBM Model M SSK, Filco MJ2 Ninja TKL with Reds ergo-clears, CM Storm QFR 55g Whites, Poker II with Reds

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 16:02:40 »
What supplier are you using for the mouse pads?  Could I get some contact information?  I am interested in a bulk order of stitched mousepads with custom logo printing.

PM me the details. I might be able to get them done for you :thumb:

Offline ntitco1

« Reply #32 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 15:11:35 »
I'm in for 1 mousepad  :p Looks like skidata tho

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #33 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 08:29:06 »
Orders closing in 5 days. Better hurry ;D

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 05:16:02 »
Last 3 days!

Invoices going out. :thumb:

Offline ntitco1

« Reply #35 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 05:31:35 »
Last 3 days!

Paid!  :p :p
However I've just moved to Hungary, if there's some problems w/ the custom procedure I may have to change the shipping address to my family in Vietnam. Is it ok? I'll send you a PM if that happens.

Offline krbuck

« Reply #36 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 16:35:13 »
Last 3 days!

Paid. I actually thought I decided not to order this when I got my invoice. Still, I'm actually looking forward to the pad and keys.

POK3R - Brown Cherry MX

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Re: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads [$35] & Gateron Ghost White PBT [$40] LAST 3 DAYS
« Reply #37 on: Sun, 27 September 2015, 19:16:44 »
Sheet I hope I'm in with this Group Buy.

Really want this Mouse Pad, the BEST looking one thus far  :thumb: .

Offline nephiel

Re: {GB} GH Checksheet Mousepads [$35] & Gateron Ghost White PBT [$40] LAST 3 DAYS
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 03:01:29 »
Windowed set paid.
Still on the hunt for a Gateron dark grey ISO Enter...
Stop wasting space! Chop your spacebar into bits!
NPH60: a custom 60% w/TrackPoint & split spacebar

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 03:16:26 »
Just got my bill at this restaurant and have paid it in full  8) .

Looking forward to seeing this unique Geekhack Mousepad, the first mouse pad that may be quite useful compared to all the other ones I've bought over the years.

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 04:08:34 »
Last 3 days!

Paid!  :p :p
However I've just moved to Hungary, if there's some problems w/ the custom procedure I may have to change the shipping address to my family in Vietnam. Is it ok? I'll send you a PM if that happens.

No problem. But I think it's gonna be smoother sending to Hungary than VN AHAHAHA

Offline Ralph Furley

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 01:47:24 »
Hello!
First post, first mechanical keyboard of my own and I'm planning to throw a set of these on a Planck.
I completed the order form a few hours ago listing myself as a lurker and thought maybe I should join in.
Thanks for organizing this Shadovved.

Offline KaminKevCrew

« Reply #42 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 03:45:44 »
I was looking for this last night and couldn't find it! I was afraid I had missed it. Glad I got in on time. Got a mouse pad and full ghost white set :) gonna be going on a pok3r, possibly mixed with a mint colored set of pbt caps. We'll see how it comes out!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 09:06:40 »
I was looking for this last night and couldn't find it! I was afraid I had missed it. Glad I got in on time. Got a mouse pad and full ghost white set :) gonna be going on a pok3r, possibly mixed with a mint colored set of pbt caps. We'll see how it comes out!

Glad you made it :thumb:

Hello!
First post, first mechanical keyboard of my own and I'm planning to throw a set of these on a Planck.
I completed the order form a few hours ago listing myself as a lurker and thought maybe I should join in.
Thanks for organizing this Shadovved.

I'll add your account name into the spreadsheet ;) AND welcome to Geekhack

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #44 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 23:45:23 »
Payment submitted! Sorry for the delay.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 23:48:35 »
Whoa, I was gone all month and completely missed this. Am I too late for a mousepad???
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --

Whoa, I was gone all month and completely missed this. Am I too late for a mousepad???

Form is still up. So place an order!

If not, I'll hook you up with one

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder

Form is still up. So place an order!

If not, I'll hook you up with one

I'm leaving the order open a few more days until most have paid their orders.

So feel free to catch up if you havent ordered...

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
Paid! Sorry for not paying yesterday, didn't check my e-mail  :blank:

Thanks! I can't wait for this!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
Paid! Sorry for not paying yesterday, didn't check my e-mail  :blank:

Thanks! I can't wait for this!

It's alright, I'm waiting on the factory side as well....I forgot first week of Oct is like a holiday in China :(

So I'm leaving the form still open.