Author Topic: ZorbCaps - The Shepherds Journey  (Read 410638 times)

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
  • IG: @ZorbCaps
ZorbCaps - The Shepherds Journey
« on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 05:08:51 »
I am very proud to present my latest event,

THE SHEPHERDS JOURNEY

This has been a looong time in the making, so I am so happy to finally share it with you all!
All information about the journey can be found on the link below

https://www.zorbcaps.com/shepherd

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Chapter 1: Interlude - June 19th

Chapter 2: The Jungle - July 1st

Chapter 3: The Mapmaker - July 16th

Chapter 4: The City - August 14th

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Y
« Last Edit: Wed, 14 August 2019, 13:19:45 by Zorberema »

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
PAST SALES
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 03:13:01 »
Past sales:

ZorbCaps sale #1 - The beginning
More
Hello!

I am very proud to annouce that my first sale is live.

The sale will be done through this google form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Vz9QEDhySzB6KHYZP9tgm26WZU64CNK2TunEsAQwDwQ/formResponse Paypal invoices will be sent out roughly 24 hours after the sale has ended, and shipping will beginn after about 2 weeks.

THE CAPS:

The Templar[$13]

Variations: Mithril Green, Fiery Orange
Qty: 10 of each color - there may be more caps made and sold out of this color/ painting scheme.
Sale type: First come first served
Description: Fully handmade caps made out of either orange or green resin, featuring a handpainted weathered metal finish.
Stem: MX

Demonic Templar[$19]

Qty: 5 - These are the only 5 caps that will ever be made and sold out of this color/ painting scheme.
Sale type: Raffle
Description: Fully handmade caps made out of red resin, featuring a handpainted weathered metal finish and gold details.
Stem: MX

ZorbCaps - #1 B-stock sale
More
Hello!

Thank you to everyone that participated in the sale!

Together you all helped me to uppgrade all my shipping materials; you'll see all the newly bought materials when you'll recieve your packages!
You also brought in a lot of money to help refugees coming from Syria!:
$71,24
Awesome job to everyone that participated!

-Zorb

This is how the sale will work:

* Pay whatever ammount you want, over the price of $7. The money from this sale will go to better shipping in my future sales, and ALL other profit will go to charities.
* This sale is first come first served; I have 13 caps to sell, and the sale will go down as soon as these are sold.
* Only 1 cap per person.
* You do not have the choice to choose what cap you recieve; this is chosen at random.
* Invoices will be sent out as soon as possible; shipping as well (you'll have 24 hours to respond to the invoice)
* A flat 4$ shipping fee + a 4.4% Paypal fee will be added to all orders.
* The sale is done through this Google Form: http://goo.gl/forms/Cn3Mfkwn6N

Here's the caps:

ZorbCaps sale #2 - The sale of Ice  and  Fire
More

Hello everyone!

I am very proud to annouce that my second sale is now live!
Good luck to everyone; thanks for participating! :D

Use this google form to submitt your order:
http://goo.gl/forms/ko81i53hCL
The sale will be up for 24 hours. Paypal invoices will be sent out within 24 hours of the sale ending, and packages will be sent out within a week after that.

Notes:
• The cost of the caps will be $19 each.
• You are only allowed to choose one cap of each design(AKA one Golem, one Templar and one Entling).
• This sale will be first come first served.
• A 5$ Shipping and Handeling fee will be added to all orders, no matter where in the world you live.
• All caps are MX capatible. (The entling cap will only fit in the upper left corners due to its size)
• Every single cap is handmade, thus all caps will be unique to some extent.
• Included in this sale is a contest, for more details, look at the very bottom of the post!

THE CAPS:

Molten Golem

Ice Golem

Magma Templar

Frozen Templar

Blazing Entling

Chilly Entling

Ice and Fire contest is still live!
The rules for this contest is simple; get both color ways of one of the caps featured in The sale of ice and fire, and you'll be one of five to get a fusion version of that design, completely free. The only problem is that you can only get one colorway of every cap through the sale, which forces you to get the cap from somewhere else. This forces you to help eachother out; give away, trade and buy caps from eachother to reach your goal! The caps you can win are these:

Fusion Golem Requirements: Molten Golem + Ice Golem [0 LEFT]
Claimed by: PekingGoose, Dellpcboi, Shibataken, Boblo1121 & Yaranzo

Fusion Templar Requirements: Magma Templar + Frozen Templar [2 LEFT]
Claimed by: Linkshine, Incredigasmic & lashiel

Fusion Entling Requirements: Blazing Entling + Chilly Entling [2 LEFT]
Claimed by: ubibaba742, xveamvx & yaranzo

Rules for the contest:
• Proof needed is: Picture with timestamp and name tag.
• All cheaters will be disqualified and permanently banned from all my future sales, if suspicion arrises you may be asked for further proof!
• The contest winners are the first five with each design that messages me, not that has the caps. This means, if you wait a week to post the pics to me, someone else that recieved them one day ago may win over you!

ZorbCaps sale #3 - The Christmass Caplendar
More

Hello!

It's soon december, and what comes in december? Caps! (Don't question this logic)

I'm aiming for something different for this sale. Instead of a normal sale, I'm doing a so called "Christmas Caplendar".
The caplendar will go on for 25 days (as a normal calendar), and will reward the participants with a secret each day in december up until the 25th.
Every participant will recieve one random christmass themed artisan cap; many days there will be additional gifts to get!

You can enter by using this google form:
http://goo.gl/forms/cZJ6Wgj3Av

Rules/ Notes.
* The price will be $25 for each of the 25 choosen participants (Shipping + handeling + fees are included in this price)
* The participants in the sale will be choosen by a raffle, going live the 30th of November. The raffle will stay open for 24 hours to give everyone the same chances to participate.
* All caps are handmade/ painted by me, thus every cap varies from the others to some extent. Replacements will not be issued for any caps with cosmetic errors, only for functionality issues.
* Every participant will recieve one artisan cap, but some will recieve more than just that...

Santa Zorb's List:

Dernubenfrieken @ GH 6th Dec
PekingGoose @ /r/MK 1st Dec
Kubiedo @ /r/MK 17th Dec
Snottra @ /r/MK 3rd Dec
twk @ GH 9th Dec
Dellpcboi @ /r/MK 20th Dec
DAVYtm @ /r/MK 25th Dec
Incredigasmic @ GH 19th Dec
Wockytocky @ /r/MK 18th Dec
Lawlz_xD @ /r/MK 14th Dec
Pmarascal @ /r/MK 21st Dec
Scoobs0311 @ /r/MK 5th Dec
Tassadarforaiur @ /r/MK 24th Dec
Tubasinthemoonlight @ /r/MK 12th Dec
Withoutrulers @ /r/MK 10th Dec
Tr4656 @ /r/MK 11th Dec
Neralo @ /r/MK 13th Dec
Bemed @ /r/MK 15th Dec
Strangemoleman @ /r/MK 2nd Dec
Ziptyze @ /r/MK 7th Dec
Briancvrrbs @ /r/MK 8th Dec
Idontspeakhebrew @ /r/MK 16th Dec
Studentben @ /r/MK 23rd Dec
Mediocrecore @ /r/MK 4th Dec
Wilarseny @ /r/MK 22nd Dec

The Caplendar:

25th Dec
More

1x Antares Keyboard DIY Kit
Included:
More
• 30x Gateron Clear Switches
• Red/ Green kit of DSA PBT Keycaps
• 3D-printed case for The Antares
• Pro-Micro Microcontroller
• Diodes (x33)
• A bunch of cable
• 2x Silicone bumps
• Red/ White Micro-USB cable

1x Mr.Frost
The winner of the final day of this Christmass Caplendar is DAVYtm, Congratulations'
The caplendar has come to an end, and the very last price has been given out. The Antares is a project that I've been working on for quite a while, and this is the first kit that has been sent out. While it may look too small at first sight, it can house more key positions than a 100% keyboard! Due to two layer buttons combined with the shift key that is situated in the lower right corner, more than 130 individual placements can be made!

Thank you to everyone that participated in the sale!

Merry christmas to you all,

Zorb

PS. 10 Stickers were included this day

24th Dec
More

1x Ziptyze 60% case - Christmas edition
1x Festive Golem
Tassadarforaiur picks up the first mystery price of the caplendar, congratulations!
Todays price is given by the one and only Ziptyze! After hearing about the caplendar, he reached out to me and offered adding this price for one lucky participant to win; completely free of charge! Be sure to check him out; he does a lot of awesome custom cases in a huge variety of forms and colors! :)
PS. I included 5 stickers instead of 3 for this day!

23rd Dec
More

1x SantaSkull
1x 67g Zealio Keyring
Congratulations to the winner of the day, Studentben!
The first mystery price will be revealed tomorrow; stay tuned! :D

22nd Dec
More

1x SantaSkull
1x B-Stock Mr.Frost
Congratulaitons to Wilarseny who picks up todays prices!
Poor Mr.Frost has been damaged :'( A small bubble has formed on his side; he does not let himself become disabled by it though! Mr.Frost is a tough snowman.

21st Dec
More

1x Christmas Entling
The winner of the day is Pmarascal, Congratulations!
We're slowly drawing closer and closer to christmas and the end of the sale, but don't be sad as we've yet to see the mystery prices...

20th Dec
More

1x SantaSkull
1x 67g Zealio Keyring
Congratulations to dellpcboi who's the winner of todays prices!
How can you better decorate a gingerbread house than with caps? Don't ask me, I don't know.

19th Dec
More

1x Mr.Frost
Incredigasmic is todays winner, congratulations!
We're into the first day of the last week, we're coming closer and closer to the big mystery prices!

18th Dec
More

1x SantaSkull
Congratulations to Wockytocky, the winner of the day!
Can't believe this has gone by so fast, hope you're all excited for the last week! :D

17th Dec
More

1x Christmas Entling
1x Artisan Showcase board (6x Zealios)
The prices of the day goes to Kubiedo; congratz!
Have you ever lied awake many sleepless nights, feeling like you have more artisans that your boards can handle? Fear not!
The Artisan Showcase board is the perfect product for you; 3D printed in white PLA plastic, with silicone bumps to hinder unwanted movement.

16th Dec
More

1x Mr.Frost
Idontspeekhebrew is the winner of todays cap! Congratulations!
Hopefully a not yet seen adition for tomorrows price; stay tuned! :)

15th Dec
More

1x SantaSkull
1x B-Stock Festive Golem
Congratulations to Bemed who gets the prices of the day!
No, you can't have all the stickers in the picture...

14th Dec
More

1x SantaSkull
This days price goes to Lawlz_xD, Congratz!
A mysterious contributor has added a big price for one of the last days, stay tuned...

13th Dec
More

1x Festive Golem
1x 67g Zealio Keyring
1x Gateron Clear Keyring (w/ o-ring)
Neralo is the winner of todays prices, congratulations!
Twice the keyrings, twice the fun! A gateron blank is included as well; you gotta have a cap for them both  ;)
I hope noone noticed that I wrote "11th" on yesterdays post...

12th Dec
More

1x Mr. Frost
Congratulations to Tubasinthemidnight who claims todays price!
What is this, new background spoilers?  :eek:

11th Dec
More

1x Christmas Tree Entling
We've got ourselves yet another winner, and today it's Tr4656!
The Entling is back once again for todays winner!
Expect a late update tomorrow; artisan makers have lives too!  :p

10th Dec
More

1x SantaSkull
1x 1% Keyboard
Congratulations to Withoutrulers who's the winner of the day!
This is the worlds smallest keyboard. Some might call it a big button, but here on geekhack, we call it a small keyboard!
Keyboard may or may not come with firmware  :p

9th Dec
More

Our winner today is twc, congratulations to yuo!
Even earlier than yesterday? I must be dreaming! I just concluded that the time of posting will be random from now on, jokes on you incredigasmic!
A reward not yet featured will pop up tomorrow, so stay tuned!

8th Dec
More

1x Festive Golem
Congratulations to the winner of the day, Briancvrrbs!
Today we're almost a third into the caplendar, and we've got ourselves yet another winner!
I'll try to post the winners a little earlier from now on to around the same time this was posted, so be sure to change your alarms!  :))

7th Dec
More

1x SantaSkull
1x Gateron Clear Keyring (w/ o-ring)
Ziptyze is todays winner, congratulations!
The Keyring included is one of my new favorite switches; gateron clears. The smoothness of the linear 35g together with o-rings is almost feels too perfect! I just felt that I need to share this with one of you, and that happened to be Ziptyze! Congratulations! :D

6th Dec
More

1x Mr.Frost
Dernubenfrieken is the winner of the day, congratz!
The winner of the day is the man who just as well could be named "Itriedtomakemynameashardaspossibletoremembersothatyouneedtolookoverandoveragainwhilewritingit". Congratulations on your new cap! :)

5th Dec
More

1x Christmas Tree Entling
Congratulations to Scoobs0311!
This is the first day that the Christmas Tree Entling is encountered! This cute little festive tree is tri-colored with red eyes and a green/ brown body!

4th Dec
More

1x Festive Golem
1x 67g Zealio Keychain
The winner of the day is Mediocrecore!
Congratulations, and hope you enjoy your extra gift! The "secret" that has been hinted on the past 2 days is the fact that I've gotten myself a 3D printer (!), which will be seen in this caplendar. This is my very first print that has worked; it may not look like much, but you have no idea how much work was put into that little thing...

3rd Dec
More

1x SantaSkull
Snottra is todays winner, congratulations!
Even more background spoilers..?

2nd Dec
More

1x Mr.Frost
Congratulations to Strangemoleman who is the winner of the day!
Mr.Frost is a snowman, molded in three colors, and with eyes painted as black as his soul...
Watch the background of the picture to get a hint of what to expect for future days...

1st Dec
More

3x Zorb Christmass sticker
1x SantaSkull
1x Festive Golem (B-Stock)

PekingGoose is the winner of the first day, claiming these rewards!
This is the first example of what may be included for each day of the caplendar. Every day will include at least one regular cap,
but instead of throwing the B-Stock away, I'll add them, among other rewards, to random days of the month.
The only problem with this particular cap is a small bubble on the left side!
Every day will also include at least 3 ZorbCaps Christmass stickers, so I will leave this out from the "Won" list, apart from the first day!

ZorbCaps sale #4 - The Carbon Mine
More
Hello guys!

It's been a while since my last sale, but I can prommise you that I have not been slacking! I've made some big improvements, both in materials and my skills as a maker.
The caps that are featured in this sale is, as you may have guessed, made to match Tomb3ry's amazing carbon keycap set. The google doc form will be posted here as soon as the sale goes live!

The sale will go live in two rounds; the first one being on the 25th of february, and the second one on the 5th of march. Both rounds will be open for 24 hours each. You'll only need to enter once though, as your entry will be moved to round 2 if you do not manage to win in the first!

I will be having a B-stock sale some time after the second round, and just as the last b-stock sale I had, all profit will go to charity! That sale will be first come first served, but I’ll make a second announcement before it goes live.

Thanks for the support you've given me ever since I started out; thanks for checking the sale out, and good luck in the raffle! :D
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alloy Golem - $18

Graphite Golem - $18

Carbon Golem - $28

Alloy Metaljaw - $18

Graphite Metaljaw - $18

Carbon metaljaw - $28

Alloy Goblin - $22

Graphite Goblin - $22

Carbon Goblin - $32

ZorbCaps - #4 B-stock sale
More
Hey!

Thank you so much to everyone that participated; together we managed to raise:
$441.31
Awesome job everyone, thanks for participating! :D

Zorb

The prices will be:

Graphite/ Alloy variations: 10€
Carbon variations (D3, E5, F5 & F6): 15€

A flat 5€ shipping + handeling fee will be added to all orders.
Form link: http://goo.gl/forms/igqlBbX3y7

The caps:

ZorbCaps sale #5 - Make a Wish
More
Sale form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cdIst2zux92ka5PqOUkg_6HWHpmnhmrV0pzbs8xps74/viewform

Together we managed to raise:
$935
I am so happy for what we managed to acomplish with this sale, great job to all participants! :D

Round 2 goes live between:
15:00 CEST on the 25th April 2016
17:00 CEST on the 25th April 2016

The fallen star is appearing closer and closer for every day that goes. The impact of it has been clear to a small group of people - the ten - for a long time, but it is not until now that it has been visible for the naked eye. It is impossible to predict the exact time of impact, but the most skillfull astronomers from all over the world has predicted the time of impact to a span between:

15:00 CEST on the 18th April 2016
17:00 CEST on the 18th April 2016

The fallen star landed 16:17 CEST

Sale info:
  • 1/3rd of the money from this sale will go to charity. More info below!
  • There will be two rounds of this sale; the first one goes live on the 18th of April between 15-17:00 CEST. The second one will go live on the 25th of April, between the same times.
  • The sale will be raffle styled, except the Aventurine & Chrysocolla colorways which will be First come First served.
  • There will be a limited amount of caps available for First come - First served purchase; one variation for the first round and another for the second.
  • Shipping is the same worldwide; a flat $5 shipping and handeling fee will be added to all orders. The packages will be sent without tracking and insurance.
  • The caps in this sale will be MX ONLY
  • All caps in this sale will glow in the dark!

The Caps

Fallen Star Golem - $30

Imilac Golem - $30

Chrysocolla Golem - $35

Aventurine Golem - $35

Make a Wish
1/3rd of the money from this sale will go to the "Make a wish foundation", a charity that focuses on granting wishes for children with life-threatening disseases. Proof of donation and exact money raised will be posted after the sale has ended and all caps have been shipped. For more info regardning this charity, go to: http://worldwish.org/en

NOTE: Both the Aventurine and Chrysocolla golems have had their GiD side retouched/ enhanced in external programmes to make up for my bad camera quality in darkness. The glow is just fine in real life, but I felt it was important to just note this!

ZorbCaps - TMX introduction mini-sale
More

ZorbCaps sale #6 - The Alchemists Caravan
More
Entry form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/135SVrs8w-Nt2TKiFdKLympXlEQhQD4mSf_2pBVahmSA/viewform

Notes:
  • The sale will be a raffle that will be open for 24 hours.
  • You can select as many caps as you want, but you can win a maximum of 4 (Fn's does not count as 1).
  • All caps in this sale are TMX (Fits both Topre and MX).
  • Invoices will be sent out after the raffle has ended; failing to pay within 24 hours will result in your caps being transfered to someone else.

The Caps:

Chrysopoeia Golem - $30

Chrysopoeia Metaljaw - $30

Chrysopoeia Orxplorer - $40

Servant Goblin - $25

Reanimated Golem - $25

Apprentice Metaljaw - $30

Alchemist Orxplorer - $40

Blastzone Golem - $30

Blastzone Metaljaw - $30

Blastzone Orxplorer - $35

Chrysopoeia HHKB-set

ZorbCaps 1st Year Anniversary
More
Thank you to all participants of this event! The event is now over and all invoices has been paid :)

Packages will be shipped either at the end of this week or in the beginning of next - there's a lot of packages so it's hard to know when I'll be done!

Also, a quick update on the future...

I've finally gotten myself a pressure pot! :D

I've been going this whole year without using this equipment, and I finally found an available one for sale and went for it. This may not seem like big news, but it will actually drastically increase both my quality and my quantity of caps. As of now, A LOT of my caps go straight into B-stock due to bubbles - this especially sucks on multishots which has caused me to have super low stock on these. From now on, expect more multicasts, transparent colors, higher quality caps and more intricate designs! Everything will be better really :P

This first year has been amazing and I can not thank all of you enough for your support!

Zorb

Original Post
More
Hello dudes and dudettes!

I can't believe it's already been a year since my capmaking journey started. Before starting, I had no experience about anything resin-casting related, but after help and suggestions of a few people within the community I took the leap and got my first casting kit. For my first sale, I had not yet come up with the brilliant idea of having multiple molds at once, and with over half of the caps going straight into the trash it took weeks to complete. However, the feeling after completing the sale and seeing the positive response from those that participated made it all worth it. The support that comes from within this wonderfull community was - and is - the main part that keeps me doing what I'm doing.

This upcoming "sale" is not really structured like the usual ones I do. Every few days I will release a few new caps that will be sold in different ways - raffles, FcFs and competitions.
A majority of the caps that will be featured in this sale are my best attempts at replicating my personal view of what the "original" cap would look like while sculpting them. This means that this sale is not meant for some specific colorway or keyset - these are purely based on my perception of the keys.

The caps from my current roster will of course be included in the sale, but there's also a big chance of some reappearances of some old beloved characters - just stay tuned!

I can't thank you all enough for your amazing support during this year that has passed! This whole thing would not be possible if it was not for all of you, so thanks to you all once again!
Hope to see you all when the sale starts!

-Zorb

22ND AUGUST - Round 1
More
Hey!

Today is exactly one year since I held my first sale, thus marking the start of my anniversary event! Every few days in the upcomming weeks I will hold some sort of sale or event for a chance of getting some of my caps. As said in the original post, many of these events will feature my best shot at portraying the caps as I thought of them while first sculpting them. Some days (like this first one) this require quite challenging multishots, so the quantities will be very limited. However, there will also be days with simpler castings and larger quantities!

This first day will just be a standard raffle to start things of. Just one cap will be in this first round. I present to you:

Battlescarred Metaljaw

Raffle form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxUoXNAquEdz6_VN0n6Yz_5oim037DKilrUI1rPQ66ukmL0A/viewform

26TH AUGUST - Round 2
More
Hello everyone!

It is now time for Round 2 of my Anniversary event!

This round will have a special twist to the way of obtaining the caps - through a photo point hunt! As a "timestamp", the SAME keyboard of yours needs to be featured in ALL the pictures you take. Doing the given tasks gives you points - most points wins. This is what you can win:

1st Price - Rusted HHKB Set - FREE

2nd-10th Price - Rusted Golem - $30

More info is available in the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc-LYVzeRcaG0auZ25WvWC5Qssg507-QGL9yC_uw7SfPrxHrg/viewform

Good luck in the hunt!

Zorb

31ST AUGUST - Round 3
More
Raffle Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6pni7JlAjv5s2ecDWhTRYlAMEbMc4wV6C2AOo-3BL94guRw/viewform

Hey again!

Thanks to all participations in the point hunt! I've finally finished counting points and will get back to the winners shortly!
The next round will be the second to last round and will contain most caps in this event! It will feature both a normal raffle and a giveaway of a very special cap.
The raffle sale will also feature a new sculpt that I've worked on for the past weeks, so stay tuned for that!

Round 3 will go live 4PM CEST!
Countdown Timer: https://countingdownto.com/countdown/zorbcaps-1st-year-anniversary-round-3-countdown-clock

I am super stoked to show of the new design and also the other caps I've worked on! I hope you'll all enjoy it as well!

See you in 3 days!

Zorb

10TH SEPTEMBER - Round 4
More

Zorb's Birthday Raffle
More
RAFFLE RESULT:

In total, 211 tickets were bought for the total ammount of:

$633

I don't think I can thank all the participants of this raffle enough! I've said it before after events like this, but I get overwhelmed by the support from all of you every time. Good job everyone!!

Will update with proof/ the exact ammount gone to the charity after everything's done. The exact number may (will) vary from the above number due to convertion fees etc.

Thanks once again to everyone participating,

Zorb

More
Hello!

Today is my birthday, so I thought I'd do something special both for you guys and for other people as well. I've decided to hold a charity ticket raffle where the proceeds go to a orphanage in Bolivia. The 4 caps featured are of my newest sculpt - Sparkey.

More info can be found in the google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfvGtNa-l4fW36aY2Zp171BzCx9OPgLi98lHUuBwICMuHeFuA/viewform

Thanks beforehands to everyone participating,

Zorb

ZorbCaps sale #7 - The Great Unfreezing
More
COLORWAY ALBUM: http://imgur.com/a/E1psT

Raffle form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScA_3SCBxi4K3-auCscbltNOVGW4yrAcRJLT6Oe4Jb5Wz0zpg/viewform (Submitting will be available when sale launches)

Hello!

The sale goes live in a few hours - here's how it's going to go:
  • The sale will be raffle based
  • The form will be open for 24 hours - Invoices will go out after that.
  • Packages will be shipped untracked and uninsured to keep prices down. If you want it shipped tracked, please PM me before paying invoice to work shipping prices out.
  • Giveaway: Everyone that enters have a chance to win a Golden Egg Fossile Blank This acts as a ticket to make a custom colored sparkey in any stem of your choice. By paying your invoice you're automatically entered to win this.

ZorbCaps Valentines Charity Raffle
More
Guys...

Every single time I hold events like this I say the same... That I am overwhelmed by the results... And once again you've all completelly blown me away by your generosity!!! All in all, almost 800 tickets were bought, for a total ammount of:

$2490,04

Completelly insane, I'm at a loss of words for the results. Thanks, so very very much, to everyone that partook. Love you all, take care! :-*

Zorb

Original post:
More
Raffle link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqD--rFBuvXpi3dE5QWAwVjnjDsonYMHT60spxQM_u98KnEg/viewform

Hello everyone!

Thought I'd put together a little event for Valentines Day that's coming up. All the money from this will go to a charity, the same one as the last event. The charity is a childrens village in Bolivia - here's a link with more info: http://boliviabarn.com/information-in-english/

So, to the prices! Here's a photo of what you can win:

1st Place:

Custom 60%

• JTK Sophomore (Black Valentines)
  • 1x Black Valentines Entling
  • 1x Black Valentines Sparkey
  • SPRiT PCB
  • LeandreN Stainless steel plate
  • Gateron Blues for alphas - Gateron Red for mods
  • Clear Ziptyze Case

(The rest of the Valentines set will be included as well)

2nd/ 3rd Place:

Black Valentines Sparkey or Entling

4th/ 5th/ 6th Place:

More

Idea23 Enter Caps (Thanks to /u/busgamer7394 on reddit for giving away these)

Each ticket will cost $3 and there's no limit to how many can be bought. Form link will be added when the raffle goes live! It will be open for 24 hours so no rush with entering!

Thanks,

Zorb

ZorbCaps Pre-Summer Charity Raffle
More
Original post:
More
Raffle link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdBu9QBTWmvWnqQTSW4k5-YgzDF44j4buOfJ6JnGS5-30IVjg/viewform?usp=sf_link

* This raffle is open for entries for 48 hours, starting 3PM CEST on the 6th of june.

* Each ticket costs $5, and will give you one spot in the raffle. Buying more tickets will give you more entries, and will also unlock reward tiers:

1+ tickets = you can win a maximum of one cap.

12+ tickets = you can win a maximum of two caps AND you gain the possibility of winning 1 of 5 Orxplorer Fn- sets.

20+ tickets = The max win cap is raised to three caps, lower tiers still apply.

40+ tickets = All of the tiers above, plus you get to design your own custom made colorway out of all my current sculpts (sparkey, entling v2, golem v2 or orxplorer). The reward for this will be fulfilled later this summer.

100% of the money (except shipping costs) will be going to an orphanage in Bolivia, same as the last charity raffle. More info can be found here: http://boliviabarn.com/information-in-english/

All the available prices can be found in the official reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/6fllps/artisanzorbcaps_presummer_charity_raffle_live_now/

Hello again everyone!
This community is just insane. Completelly insane. Every single charity event I’ve held ever since the first one, I’ve felt completelly overwhelmed with the results. I felt like the results were huge while holding my first ever charity event, which brought in $71,24. That was less than 2 years ago. Today, you bought a total of 1482 tickets (!!!), making the final for this raffle..:
$7.420,64
I’ve said this exact thing during many of my past charity events but I'll have to say it again… I am totally at loss of words over the kindness and love that is present inside this community; thank you so much for everyone that participated in this, I can honestly not thank you all enough. This ammount is more than the cost needed to cover all the costs of the choosen orphanage, the home for 55 children, as well as their nearby dental clinic, for a whole month.
Not sure what more I can say, except once again, thank you all.

As of fall 2017, past sales can be found here:
zorbcaps.com/past-sales

Archive:
The world of Zorelia:
More
Creatures:
Templars:
More
The Templars was once a flourishing community, spread all over the continent of Zorelia. But then, things started to go wrong. A group of templars, later called “The demonic ones”, started to wish for things that no templar should wish for. Power. They kept this secret at first, but as their power continued to increase, they started to reveal themselves, one by one. The other templars knew what was happening, and tried to set a stop for this madness that had ensued. But the templars failed. The survivors fled from the now ruined kingdom that used to be a symbol for nobility and peace. In their state of panic, many fled right into the Shi’Link Labyrinth, and has not been seen ever since. The templars that managed to get away either went into exile or became obsessed with the elemental powers coming from the elemental peaks, but that is a completely different story.

Golems:
More
The golems are one of the most ancient races of Zorelia, and the source of their creation are unknown; though many different theories have been made since they were first encountered. The golems tend to hide up in the mountains and in long-forgotten caves and crevices; just don’t take their defensive nature as a sign for weakness. There are more variations of golems than you could count, each one with their own powers and abilities. New ones are discovered several times per year; often several of them are discovered at once. Periods between finding vary, not more than once per month though. The only clue between this delay comes from an old wizards saying regarding the issue: “Casting takes time”. To this very day, noone has grasped the meaning of it.

Ents:
More
One hundred years ago, an ent was not an unusual sight. Their colonies lived in the outer sections of the Cliclac forest, and they lived in peace and harmony with the nature around them. Then, the Orks arrived. They came into the lands that previously has been the homes of the ents, and started to use it like it was their own. They built huge cities and factories, and started to attack and chop down the forest for their own good. At the beginning, the ents defended the forest from the orks that tried to attack. Many ents fell back into the forest, and eventually, none was there to defend. The now xenophobic ents live deep inside the forest, hiding from everything and everyone that is not one of them. The once majestic forest is now starting to get smaller and smaller, and it’s only a matter of time before it will be gone for good.

Entlings:
The entlings are the youngest of ents. They live in certain parts of the ent territories in groups of ten, with one elder ent that takes care and waters them. The time it takes before the entlings grows up and picks up their own roots varies, but usually between fifty to a hundred years.

Orks:
More
The orks are a species that relies entirely on the suffering of others. When they first came into the continent of Zorelia, they slaughtered and destroyed wherever they went to get exactly what they wanted. They attack the forest and its inhabitants to get wood for their factories, they release poisonous waste into the waters, and they take prisoners and slaves from the societies that were built way before the orks put their foot on their land. They have not yet been given any consequences for their actions, but the creatures in their vicinity has started to loose their patience.

Metaljaws:
The Metaljaws are the standard soldiers of the orkish empire. They are selected before they can even talk, and are raised to be soldiers, with all etics and moral stripped away from their minds. When they are old enough, their lower jaws are brutally removed and replaced with a metal one, thus completing their training. The metaljaws are called in for specific tasks, such as military attacks, defending from threats or as leaders over military groups.

Orxplorers:

Goblins:
More
The goblins were once a big group with several tribes situated on the west side of the Cliclac forest. They lived with primitive technology and unusual rituals. Their ways of living was abruptly ended when the orks arrived and started to spread chaos in the areas where the goblins were located. The orks looted their cities and took goblins as slaves. The ones that tried to either flee or fight got killed without as much as a second thought. The goblins numbers have now risen, but not as a free group. They are used by the orks to do many hard and dangerous tasks, such as working in The Carbon Mine or their numerous factories. Even though it all seems dark for the goblin race, there are stories of the escapists who hide in camps deep inside the forest, plotting to free their captive brothers and sisters...

Garts:
More
Before the impact of the fallen star, no creature had heard or seen of the creature that came to be called “Gart”. At their arrival they were only six; each one went to one of the members of the ten, the group that had been destined to foresee the impact of the same star from which these creatures came from. After their arrival were announced, people came from near and far to get a glance at one of the “Fallen Star Garts”. However, some mysterious things happened with these six that came with the star. Suddenly they begun to depart from their masters in intervals, one by one. Rumors about sightings of Garts in different colors started to be told, but the tellers of these stories begun to disappear one by one...

Map:
The Carbon Mine:
More
The Carbon Mine are the orks main source of materials such as coal and different kinds of metal. With the help of their goblin slaves, they have reached further down than anyone has done before. One day, in the lowest regions of the mine, they breached a wall to a huge cave that had been hidden deep into the earth. Out of the cave came a whole colony of golems that are now going riot around the regions of the mine located close to the breaching point. A whole squad of metaljaws were immediately called in to try to make the cave safe again, but attacking the golems was quickly deemed impossible. The affected part of the mine has now been cut of, and further digging has switched location.

Elemental Peaks:
More
The mountains that are now called the “Elemental Peaks” were once just ordinary mountains. They were the biggest of the whole continent, and were the home of many creatures. But then one day, without any previous signs of danger, the left mountain started to spew lava and ashes over everything nearby. At the same time, as if it was trying to aid, the right mountain froze entirely, and huge snow storms started to ravage around it. In pure confusion, all the inhabitants of the areas around the mountains fled. Well, not all. In some way, the elemental powers that have now appeared around the mountains attracted small group of different races, and called them to the mountains. The first creatures were the golems, but to the confusion of those nearby, ent children and even templars was also lost in the madness of these powers. To this day, they still live on the mountains, and will attack everyone that tries to come close. Many of those that tried to rescue their loved ones died on the journey, if they didn’t go mad first...

Templar Ruins:
More
The Templar Ruins are what is left of Narodicius, the capital of the once flourishing templar society. In what is refered to as “The fall of the templars”, the city got destroyed by it’s own inhabitants (More about this on “The Templars” page). The city has now been abandoned for many years, and noone has been able to get there since. The Shi’Link labyrinth was the only way to get to the city by land, but the secret ways through it died together with the templars. Strong currents and storms - probably made by the demonic templars - is ravaging around the headland where the ruins are located, making entrance to the ruins virtually impossible.

The Fallen Star:
More
One day, a group of humans spread all over the continent of Zorelia felt a special call. They traveled over hills and valleys, mountains and seas to the place where they were called. Together the group - later called the ten - used the information from each other to start a very peculiar set of events. After the group had finished their task, the call inside them siezed to roar, and they all returned to their previous locations. But then, 3 weeks later, something was spotted high up in the sky. At first, people thought a new star has been born, but after studying it, it seemed to appear bigger and bigger for each day that went by. Eventually, people started to panick, for it was now apparent that this was no regular star. No, it has started to fall. The most skillfull astronomers from the whole continent got together, but they were unable to successfully establish the exact time. However, around this time, the ten has now begun to feel the same roar inside them that they had previously felt; they immediately left their homes to travel to the location of the impact in hopes of catching whatever is coming, destined to hit the earth...

The Alchemists Caravan
More
For as long as history stretches back, the Alchemists have always been spread around the continent of Zorelia. Through many centuries, alchemists have always lived alone, tinkering with their experiments in a lonelly hut, cave or castle in a remote part of the continent. Alchemists have always taken a safe distance to the people, and the people have always taken a safe distance to the Alchemists. The only exception to this is the orks. The alchemist society of the orks are led by a small group of their finest adventurers - The Orxplorers. Roaming around the country with a long caravan of wagons and people, they perform their experiments on the roadsides around the whole continent.
   The back of the caravan is the home of the harmed and crooked survivors of the many explosions that is frequent throughout the caravan. Placed in the middle are the perfect and golden outcome of the alchemists practices, cold statues of what once used to be living creatures. In the front of the caravan, the alchemists and their servants reside in luxury, performing their vile experiments on passing travelers and those of their own kin alike.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 November 2018, 16:10:59 by Zorberema »

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
Re: ZorbCaps sale #1 - The beginning [Going live August22]
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 10:20:17 »
Really think you got something awesome going, really liked the pics you posted on Reddit :)
Think the price is super good as well, hope you sell out quick!
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 12:08:22 »
Really think you got something awesome going, really liked the pics you posted on Reddit :)
Think the price is super good as well, hope you sell out quick!

Thank you very much! :) I hope so too!

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 12:17:32 »
These sound great but more details would be good - what profile cap are they based on?  What colour is the the Demoic one going to be?

Also is there a pic of the fiery orange anywhere?  Sounds like this colour has the potential to put any Saturday plans I haven't yet made on hold :)
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 12:40:54 »
These sound great but more details would be good - what profile cap are they based on?  What colour is the the Demoic one going to be?

Also is there a pic of the fiery orange anywhere?  Sounds like this colour has the potential to put any Saturday plans I haven't yet made on hold :)

Thanks!
They're based on row 1 OEM profile keycaps (I think that's the one at least). As it is stated in the description of the Demonic, it is red. The Fiery orange and Mithril green is in the same picture together! I am sorry that the color looks so "bleached", but the camera just wouldn't capture the color... It looks better when you see it in person!

Offline csnickba

• Gateron fanboy and topre lover.
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 14:41:32 »
These look so good like I've stated in a previous thread, and I can't wait until the sale starts. Really want to get that mint cap.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 14:52:46 »

Thanks!
They're based on row 1 OEM profile keycaps (I think that's the one at least). As it is stated in the description of the Demonic, it is red. The Fiery orange and Mithril green is in the same picture together! I am sorry that the color looks so "bleached", but the camera just wouldn't capture the color... It looks better when you see it in person!

Good answers, not sure how I missed the red part!

I'll be trying for both the normal ones, no red boards here :)
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 15:41:59 »
These look so good like I've stated in a previous thread, and I can't wait until the sale starts. Really want to get that mint cap.

Thank you very much! :)

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 16:07:49 »

Thanks!

Good answers, not sure how I missed the red part!

I'll be trying for both the normal ones, no red boards here :)

Good luck! :)

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
Re: ZorbCaps sale #1 - The beginning [Going Live August22, 3PM CEST]
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 08:03:56 »
Sale starts in under 24 hrs!: https://w2.countingdownto.com/971010
Thanks for the support, good luck to everyone! :)

Offline LXXXIX

• Just remember all caps when you spell the man name
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 21 August 2015, 17:00:11 »
Kind of late, but can you take some photos of how they would look like on a board? They look great by the way!

Offline TastaturenAuslese

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #12 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 01:22:30 »
Question about your caps. Since they're hand painted, how easily does that paint wear out if you press the key frequently?
Home: Kishsaver - IBM 6019284/F62 | Work: HHKB Professional 2 Silenced | Temporary Retirement:
More
IBM '89 1391401 Merrill Lynch Financial Edition

They are a functional and practical indulgence.

Offline Bomble

« Reply #13 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 01:24:14 »
These look really nice, though I prefer simpler looking artisans. I really respect your work though! Well done :thumb:

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #14 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 01:57:20 »
If I may make a request, clip on caps for two piece buckling springs stems.  I would be willing to send some your way to fitting and testing.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 03:23:56 »
Kind of late, but can you take some photos of how they would look like on a board? They look great by the way!

Thank you! Here's some pics of the caps on board, with and without backlight!:

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 03:27:46 »
Question about your caps. Since they're hand painted, how easily does that paint wear out if you press the key frequently?

Not easy at all. If you just use it as a regular button, it wont wear out in a very long time (I can't garantee 15 years...). If you "drag" your fingers on it regurally, that'll wear it down much more. It is painted in several layers of paint, so that should not be an issue in the short term. Scratching it will damage it though, but I guess that is pretty obvious!  :p

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
« Reply #17 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 03:29:00 »
These look really nice, though I prefer simpler looking artisans. I really respect your work though! Well done :thumb:

Thanks! :) I guess everyones got different taste... I'll try to add some simpler designs in the future!   ;D

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
« Reply #18 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 03:32:49 »
If I may make a request, clip on caps for two piece buckling springs stems.  I would be willing to send some your way to fitting and testing.

So basically a 2 part cap? If you could send me some I'd love to try them out for future sales! I've sent you a message! :)

Offline IMBoddy

« Reply #19 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 08:01:29 »
Bam! submitted!

Offline Ravenbutt

Re: (OPEN NOW) ZorbCaps sale #1 - the beginning
« Reply #20 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 08:17:42 »
Got my order in!  :D

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 09:03:20 »
Came on at 3 and filled in the form but seems I'm an hour late :-X
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Cebu

« Reply #22 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 09:20:31 »
Signed up, lets see if I get one  :thumb:

Offline agbockus

« Reply #23 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 11:16:55 »
I really want to buy a PCB to learn how to solder a custom...but yet I keep buying all these keycaps! Hahaha

Thanks for this sale, they look good and I'll see if I get one!

Offline Bomble

« Reply #24 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 00:00:28 »

Thanks! :) I guess everyones got different taste... I'll try to add some simpler designs in the future!   ;D
Do what you like mate! Don't feel like you have to change what you're doing because of my preferences :)

Offline LXXXIX

« Reply #25 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 07:46:36 »
Totally forgot about this by accident. I even had it on my calendar. I still submitted though. :)

GL everyone!

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
Re: (SALE OVER) ZorbCaps sale #1 - the beginning
« Reply #26 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 08:17:59 »
The sale is now over!

Thank you so much for everyone that entered, I'm really overwhelmed by all the support! The invoices will be sent out soon; you'll have 24 hours to accept it, otherwise I will give it over to the next in line! Sorry to everyone that missed out, you'll have more chances in future sales! :)

Offline TastaturenAuslese

• Formerly temence
  • life marrow suckerer
« Reply #27 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 10:14:36 »
Will you be revealing who won the demon versions?
Home: Kishsaver - IBM 6019284/F62 | Work: HHKB Professional 2 Silenced | Temporary Retirement:
More
IBM '89 1391401 Merrill Lynch Financial Edition

They are a functional and practical indulgence.

Offline Ravenbutt

« Reply #28 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 12:04:59 »
Just wondering, has anybody received their invoice yet?

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 12:10:53 »
Just wondering, has anybody received their invoice yet?

No they have not! I just came home; expect your invoices soon (tm)! :)
All invoices have now been sent out to the respective winners! :) Thank you to everyone that participated in my first sale! :)
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 August 2015, 12:40:58 by Zorberema »

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
« Reply #30 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 12:17:32 »

Unfortunatley not, as there was no option of submitting geekhack account. I dont want to release the real identity of the winners.

Offline IMBoddy

« Reply #31 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 13:00:47 »
Invoice one paid. Wooo!

Offline Kompanion

« Reply #32 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 13:11:47 »

I won one of the demonics. I will update with pictures on a board as soon as I get it!

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #33 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 14:58:56 »
Won a demonic! Will be taking MANY pics as this is the first raffle I've won and I really love the design. Thanks Zorb and can't wait to put it on my board! This will go great with my halloween theme

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 16:28:15 »
Invoice 4 paid - got both the normal ones  :D

Thanks Zorb!
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline LXXXIX

« Reply #35 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 20:57:29 »
Out of all 3 I won 1 Demonic! Awesome! can't wait to see these. :thumb:

Offline Cebu

« Reply #36 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 17:39:30 »
Has anyone received their Zorbcaps yet?

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #37 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 13:08:16 »
Newp, not yet. Hopefully soon!

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
« Reply #38 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 14:42:04 »
Newp, not yet. Hopefully soon!

Has anyone received their Zorbcaps yet?

As the description of the sale states, the caps will be shipped about 2 weeks after invoices are paid; aka in less than one week! :) I will uppdate you all when the caps are shipped!

Regards,

Zorb

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 07 September 2015, 14:54:30 »
Hello again!

I just wanted to inform you that the caps are now all sent! I also want to thank everyone that participated in the sale; feel free to come with suggestions on how I can improve the whole process for further sales! As this was my first sale, there's some things I encountered along the way that could be improved, but hearing from the buyers side would help me improve a lot!

I hope you all will enjoy the caps as much as I enjoyed making them! :)

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 02:07:13 »
That's great to hear!  One important thing you missed is telling us where you are - should I be watching for the postman already or are the caps on a world tour from an exotic island in the south Pacific?!
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 03:36:28 »
That's great to hear!  One important thing you missed is telling us where you are - should I be watching for the postman already or are the caps on a world tour from an exotic island in the south Pacific?!

Great suggestion! I live in Sweden, so for all the european buyers it will go pretty quickly. Added to my profile so that everyone can see! :)

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #42 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 11:59:15 »
Now get to work on sale #2!

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 08 September 2015, 14:31:04 »
Now get to work on sale #2!

Working on it, haha! ;)

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 03:31:57 »

Great suggestion! I live in Sweden, so for all the european buyers it will go pretty quickly. Added to my profile so that everyone can see! :)

Excellent!  Quick and no customs delays :D

I should be watching for the postman but sadly I have to go to work...
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 09 September 2015, 04:01:26 »

Haha, I don't really know how long it'll take though! I guess I'll have a better view over that after this sale! :)

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
Re: (LIVE NOW) ZorbCaps - #1 B-stock sale
« Reply #46 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 04:31:10 »
B-Stock sale is now live! The money will go to improved shipping in further sales, and ALL other profit will go to charity! :)

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
Re: (SALE OVER) ZorbCaps - #1 B-stock sale
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 00:40:43 »
The sale's now over!
Thank you to all that participated. I will uppdate here with information on what charity the money will go to, and how much money we got in! :)

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
Re: (SALE OVER) ZorbCaps - #1 B-stock sale
« Reply #48 on: Fri, 18 September 2015, 07:33:55 »
Quick uppdate!

All the packages are now shipped. Thanks once again to everyone that participated! All details concerning where the money will go is coming soon! :)

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: Sun, 20 September 2015, 11:30:40 »

Haha, I don't really know how long it'll take though! I guess I'll have a better view over that after this sale! :)

Mine still haven't arrived, so much for quick :(
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod