Author Topic: BLACK FRIDAY at PEXON! :D  (Read 46369 times)

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
BLACK FRIDAY at PEXON! :D
« on: Thu, 24 November 2016, 12:49:09 »

Hey guys! :)

We have some pretty cool stuff up for grabs this Black Friday. Heres a list of what is discounted

For 15% off ALL cables, use code:- BLACKFRIDAY

For 30% off ALL sleeving supplies (excludes MDPC-X sleeving and tools), use code: SUPPLIES

Check out 40% OFF GH Lube Kits, now only 6GBP! here:- http://pexonpcs.co.uk/products/gh-lube-krytox-teflon-blend

Save up to 50% off keyboard sleeves here:- http://pexonpcs.co.uk/collections/black-friday-1/products/laptop-keyboard-sleeves

There are a few things dotted around the store too, that are not in the above list, so have a look around ;) They are first come first served and will be deleted once sold automatically ;)

Offline Fictiouz

• That "White" Guy
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you take." -S. Trooper
Re: BLACK FRIDAY at PEXON! :D
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 24 November 2016, 14:07:49 »
WOOOO. Might have to make an order. Shoot me a PM on slack when you have some time have a question for you.
Halifax, NS Meetup | "I know you'll come back to me, I'm like a good kind of herpes, I'm impossible to get rid of." - 27
67g Zilent V2 M60-A | BKE Redux HHKB Professional 2 | 62g Silent Black Planck | 62g Vint Black Tex Yoda II | Bolt-Modded Model M 1391301

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 24 November 2016, 14:11:35 »
WOOOO. Might have to make an order. Shoot me a PM on slack when you have some time have a question for you.

Best bet is to email me or PM me here so I can keep track of it brother  :thumb:

Offline gaztec

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 25 November 2016, 15:56:47 »
so tempting

Offline pexon

• El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 28 November 2016, 13:17:48 »
Hey guys!
[/color]As you may know, we took our site down late friday night due to the amount of orders that came in, but we've cleared some orders over the weekend and have popped the sale back up, I cannot guarantee how long it will stay up for though.
[/color]For a full list of all the offers that are continuing, check out this link here:- http://pexonpcs.co.uk/collections/black-friday-1[/font][/size]
[/color]
[/color]

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 01:43:07 »
Hey guys!

As you may know, we took our site down late friday night due to the amount of orders that came in, but we've cleared some orders over the weekend and have popped the sale back up, I cannot guarantee how long it will stay up for though.

That's what happens when you do Great Work, people then hear about you then they come rushing in like an Avalanche on Steroids.