geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Vantage by Zepsody - 60% | Leaf Spring | Molded Gaskets | Cem3 Pcb

<< < (2/4) > >>

The Equals D:

--- Quote from: Abstand on Sat, 11 November 2023, 21:29:26 ---Looks awesome. Classic design at a decent price. Would love to see more colors (silver, perhaps?) but i'm definitely interested.

--- End quote ---

Ty! While I would love to offer other colors, I think the 4 I have chosen will be the only I can offer. With the market being as it is, it is hard to predict the quantity that will sell, so I have to assume a low moq. This unfortunately means a lower number of color choices.

--- Quote from: HubertThemad on Sat, 11 November 2023, 21:46:39 ---Best of luck with this, Jason!

IC filled out, excited to see this come to fruition.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

--- Quote from: LightningXI on Sun, 12 November 2023, 00:27:37 ---Looks great!! Nice lines, and really attractive board.

--- End quote ---

I appreciate the kind words Lightning! Hopefully I will be able to send a prototype your way so you can check it out

--- Quote from: mr_foggy on Sun, 12 November 2023, 04:18:16 ---that lavender :O

--- End quote ---

It's nice right? I am really happy with how it turned out

Also, the build stream time has been announced
Alexotos will be building a vantage prototype tonight at 7pm est

xhxzzh:
Why no HHKB layout?

The Equals D:

--- Quote from: xhxzzh on Mon, 13 November 2023, 21:37:40 ---Why no HHKB layout?

--- End quote ---

I was not sure if it would be doable without a cost increase, so I left it out of the plans.

I have received a lot of feedback from customers asking for a HHKB option. I am looking into whether or not it can be done without a price increase. Hopefully I will be able to offer it, but no promises for now.

PrizeOcelot5911:
I am very interested in dry purple, it is very calm and not that bright color, I am looking forward to it! :thumb:

xhxzzh:

--- Quote from: The Equals D on Mon, 13 November 2023, 21:59:46 ---
I was not sure if it would be doable without a cost increase, so I left it out of the plans.

I have received a lot of feedback from customers asking for a HHKB option. I am looking into whether or not it can be done without a price increase. Hopefully I will be able to offer it, but no promises for now.

--- End quote ---

HHKB should be just top case blocker difference, why it would increase the manufacture cost? Really like the design. If it have HHKB option I will definitely join the groupbuy. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version