geekhack Marketplace > KeyPop.net

[Preview] Keycap Storage/Display boards!

<< < (22/22)

ijprest:

--- Quote from: KeyPop on Thu, 31 October 2013, 12:29:52 ---Much thanks for the review! Glad to hear you like them! :3

--- End quote ---

Yeah, really like them so far.  So much so that I ordered another 6!

I'm beginning to think that keycaps breed & multiply when you're not looking.  :)

taylordcraig:

--- Quote from: ijprest on Fri, 15 November 2013, 23:59:26 ---
--- Quote from: KeyPop on Thu, 31 October 2013, 12:29:52 ---Much thanks for the review! Glad to hear you like them! :3

--- End quote ---

Yeah, really like them so far.  So much so that I ordered another 6!

I'm beginning to think that keycaps breed & multiply when you're not looking.  :)

--- End quote ---

Depending on my next cheque and the other 100s of dollars I'm spending on keysboards/caps, I'll probably be getting ten.  :rolleyes:
I want that GID gamer set too...  :)

tbc:
just got my set of 3 and assembled one.  I actually didn't realize assembly was needed, but it's a minor concern at best; literally, punch out + squeeze together.

these things are great; If I had to say anything, they should be made less tight (the foam is too tight against the sides of the box), the box is oddly hard to actually open and it always feels like i'm going to rip the thing in half.  As well, it'd be great to see the letters printed in the correct places for all the standard 104 keys.  I think having some themed boxes would be great as well; a satin black box (or w/e ducky does with theirs) with orange foam inserts would look as classy and geekhacky as hell.

the punchouts feel like they would make good packing material (it's always funny seeing shipping materials and boxes being shipped in other packing material).

let's be clear, I said a bunch of stuff, but that was cause I felt like using my keyboard today;  for the price keypop is offering, they're a great buy as it is.

KeyPop:

--- Quote from: tbc on Mon, 09 December 2013, 21:54:32 ---just got my set of 3 and assembled one.  I actually didn't realize assembly was needed, but it's a minor concern at best; literally, punch out + squeeze together.

these things are great; If I had to say anything, they should be made less tight (the foam is too tight against the sides of the box), the box is oddly hard to actually open and it always feels like i'm going to rip the thing in half.  As well, it'd be great to see the letters printed in the correct places for all the standard 104 keys.  I think having some themed boxes would be great as well; a satin black box (or w/e ducky does with theirs) with orange foam inserts would look as classy and geekhacky as hell.

the punchouts feel like they would make good packing material (it's always funny seeing shipping materials and boxes being shipped in other packing material).

let's be clear, I said a bunch of stuff, but that was cause I felt like using my keyboard today;  for the price keypop is offering, they're a great buy as it is.

--- End quote ---

Very glad to hear you're satisfied with the box! We'll definitely look into the box being hard to open issue!
Thanks again for your review!

JaccoW:
Damn, never realised I failed to make some pictures. :X

Will you be doing another run with a coloured version some time? They are great for complete sets but I have a couple more coming this way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version