Author Topic: How to order this from Europe?  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Entropia

How to order this from Europe?
« on: Mon, 17 April 2017, 15:19:27 »
I want to buy this red enter key with front printed legend. I've tried signing up but it doesn't let me enter my postal code because I'm from Europe. I've contacted Leopold via e-mail, but no answer yet. Their international website in English doesn't show this item.

http://www.leopold.co.kr/?doc=cart/item.php&it_id=1477647150

Any idea? It's not available in ebay and I don't want to fly to Korea to buy the keycap.

Edit:
I've found it also here:

http://www.yoycart.com/Product/540867488841

The problem is that the shipping costs to order a couple of keycaps are 62$ (Postal Air Mail) or 42$ (EMS), which is ridiculous. I guess there must be some problem with the calculations because that webpage estimates that every keycap weights 710 gr.  :D  I've contacted the seller to see if he can fix this problem.
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 April 2017, 15:43:32 by Entropia »

Offline smithyithy

• a l p s
Re: How to order this from Europe?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 02:21:13 »
Perhaps could be worth putting a feeler out for a community member based over there that can receive the item and then forward it to you
KBD75; Alps64 trio; some other stuff

Offline Entropia

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 04:05:05 »
Perhaps could be worth putting a feeler out for a community member based over there that can receive the item and then forward it to you

Do you know anyone?

I've received answer from Yoycart:

"Dear friend, the shipping fee in our web is estimated by the computer, so it may not so accurate, but we calculate the shipping fee according to the actual product weight in the end.how many do you need and which country do you need we ship to"

I cannot believe that seding such a small and lightweight packet from Asia to Spain costs 42€.

Offline Mechboards

• * Vendor
  • Mechboards UK
    • Mechboards
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 20 April 2017, 04:55:30 »
They will have a minimum weight charge. You could try and get other people to buy with you which will lower the shipping cost.