Author Topic: sth's blog - new update! pinball and keyboard switches... who knew!  (Read 93314 times)

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
Re: sth's blog again
« Reply #200 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 08:02:05 »
NEW BLOG POST

you guys!!! the fire has been relit and this torch is very hot in my hands but i WILL NOT PASS IT BECAUSE I AM THE #1 BLOGGER OF THIS BLOGSCAPE and you will never take that away from me. Can you BELIEVE GEEKHACK TRIED TO REVOKE MY BLOGGING LICENSE? well, they didn't, but would you believe it if they did?
AND ANOTHER THING
CRANDALL CornSon NEVER GOT BACK TO ME after all i tried and all the sandwiches i would have sent him, nothing. it's all right though, I don't blame the guy. i mean look at my blog?!

HEY. TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DREAMS. once recently i dreamt about getting a tattoo of a corn dog. Actually I didn't dream that, I thought about it while i was awake yesterday. You know what?!  "Uhhhh I'm gonna do it!" -Binge

Please stay tuned to this blog because i am NOT kidding you. my next tattoo is going to be a corn dog and you're all coming along for the ride.

--Your Friend
---Your Mom
----Your Neighbor
-----sth
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline FreeChemicals

« Reply #201 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 08:10:21 »
i dream about chicken strips

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #202 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 08:10:44 »
you guys!! also i would like to announce the return of Shoutings-Out to people that matter

people that care

joey gets a shoutout for being the one to relight the torch. good man. kind man. sweet man. blog man.

fig 1. joey IRL
lurch gets a shoutout too! check HIM out, in THOSE PANTS?! i couldn't believe it either.

fig 2. THOSE PANTS (i know can you believe it?!)
superbia, you just some kinda jerk. i'll give you a heaping helping of fluff right to your face if you ever try to mess with Blogney again. but you are still invited to the Corn Dog.

fig 3. someone's going to bed with a small unfufilling dinner MISTER.
FreeChemicals gets a shoutout but even if you hang in IRC you wont get it because he wears many masks and is a mysterious guy. VERY mysterious. Be careful around him because he collects wallet chains and he'll collect yours right off your belt loop.

fig 4. a threefer.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #203 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 08:14:27 »
shouts-out continued:

jbondeson: your name makes me think of STRONG STRONG glue. but in good way. no offense.

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #204 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 08:22:19 »
lurch gets a shoutout too! check HIM out, in THOSE PANTS?! i couldn't believe it either.
Show Image

Can confirm. Lurch is a total smarty pants! But with terrible access to snacks at his office  :'(

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #205 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 09:24:00 »
I'm blogfamous! Woooo!

as a terrible forum poster, and resident irc smarty pants, i strongly suggest that everyone stays hydrated, and does everything that their crotch desires.

Show Image

Can confirm. Lurch is a total smarty pants! But with terrible access to snacks at his office  :'(

We need to bring awareness to how important snacks are in the office. Helping some dingus configure their printer? Grab a snack while you talk them through it! In a meeting, or on an important conference call? You better believe it! Grab a snack! There are truly infinite reasons to snack.

Stay stocked, and #snackstrong
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #206 on: Wed, 23 September 2015, 09:30:15 »
NEW SHOUTOUT TO kinkinkijkin FOR HAVING A BOOP FOR 'BUTT'  IN IRC

THE LOUDEST SHOUT :U

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #207 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 03:05:30 »
new blog post: new mesas. new vistas

you guys!! thanks to the community involvement of my blog, i am happy to announce that this blog has reached longer lengths than my previous blogs!

That's Pretty Neat

but i would like to clarify that i am a firm believer in quality. quality in large quantities. without much further ado: how do you feel about this?
http://www.avclub.com/article/just-time-halloween-burger-king-might-bring-its-bl-225747

fig 1. burger fright or burger delight?

they use some pretty neat culinary techniques to achieve this terrifying meat-delivery vehicle. squid ink has always been fascinating to me as a food dye but i've never actually tried it. can anyone confirm if it affects the flavor in any way?

IN OTHER NEWS
i won a contest! What The --
I should be receiving the new CM Storm Quick Fire XTi with light-up doodads and Cherry MX keys. i am eagerly awaiting a radical shift in my working posture as my right hand is about to get jetisoned into no-mans land in order to accomodate this numpad silliness. I'll let you Know How It Goes. i haven't owned a full size board in almost two years  :eek:

fig 2. look at a color

fig 3. look at this other color. note that your options for viewing color have increased 100%

fig 4. color theory in application.

i'm actually a big fan of the case design! Very Svelte. Hey, who knows? I might actually get a kick out of using a big board like this. I'm down to try, anyways.

Will He Be Able To Withstand The Girth Of 108 Keys?
Will He Go Blind From The Backlighting?
Will He Make It?!

BETTY WON'T!
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 September 2015, 03:08:58 by sth »

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #208 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 03:10:55 »
Blog Addendum

to be honest you guys that last post was pure bragadoccio. i am terrified of a full size board. what do i do :(

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #209 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 03:20:35 »
Congrats on winning the keyboard sth! :) Let me know how it goes. I am guessing you will try it for 10min and be back on the hhkb before you know it.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #210 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 05:50:15 »
Congratulations :)

May your arm forgive you as you bask in the glow of the LEDs.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #211 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 09:27:22 »
Congratulations :)

May your arm forgive you as you bask in the glow of the LEDs.

i am gonna turn off all the lights in the office and close the blinds, or maybe i'll bring my laptop in and work from the room that used to be a backup storage room (no lights, no windows!)

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #212 on: Thu, 24 September 2015, 09:32:16 »
Fix this long ass board with this tool :
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #213 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 05:40:16 »
:U :U :U :U :U :U

honestly, since i'm not a network dude these days, i just can't really get that worked up about this. but i'm sorry for anyone who's trying to allocate new IPv4 addresses. my condolences. hit me up and i will buy you a drink for your trouble.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #214 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 05:45:30 »

honestly, since i'm not a network dude these days, i just can't really get that worked up about this. but i'm sorry for anyone who's trying to allocate new IPv4 addresses. my condolences. hit me up and i will buy you a drink for your trouble.

I'm surprised that IPv6 hasn't had more backing from the industry.

If they had started selling only network gear capable of IPv6 several years ago the problem would be a lot less than it is now.

It's not like if you ignore it then it will go away, and it's not vague like Y2K was, it's specific, and the expiry date could, and was, estimated.

Now that it has arrived, what are people going to do about it?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #215 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 05:46:38 »

If they had started selling only network gear capable of IPv6 several years ago the problem would be a lot less than it is now.

It's not like if you ignore it then it will go away, and it's not vague like Y2K was, it's specific, and the expiry date could, and was, estimated.

it's all about the money money money, man. until it becomes cheaper across the board for people and businesses to actually change what they're doing, ipv4 is gonna stick around :(

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #216 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 05:48:57 »

it's all about the money money money, man. until it becomes cheaper across the board for people and businesses to actually change what they're doing, ipv4 is gonna stick around :(

IPv4 is definitely here, for those who have their addresses already.

But for anyone else wanting to join the club, they are now officially out of luck.

If they go IPv6 now instead of IPv4, at least half the world will not be able to find them.

It's like saying petrol will run out in 20 years, start switching to electric cars now.  People won't.  They'll just keep driving their petrol cars around with petrol getting more and more expensive, until it finally runs out.  Then cars will probably be abandoned at the road side wherever they run out of petrol.

"Gas" to Americans, in case anyone's not following this rant :p

Offline R1N3

« Reply #217 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 06:31:04 »
new blog post: new mesas. new vistas

you guys!! thanks to the community involvement of my blog, i am happy to announce that this blog has reached longer lengths than my previous blogs!

That's Pretty Neat

but i would like to clarify that i am a firm believer in quality. quality in large quantities. without much further ado: how do you feel about this?
http://www.avclub.com/article/just-time-halloween-burger-king-might-bring-its-bl-225747
Show Image

fig 1. burger fright or burger delight?

they use some pretty neat culinary techniques to achieve this terrifying meat-delivery vehicle. squid ink has always been fascinating to me as a food dye but i've never actually tried it. can anyone confirm if it affects the flavor in any way?

IN OTHER NEWS
i won a contest! What The --
I should be receiving the new CM Storm Quick Fire XTi with light-up doodads and Cherry MX keys. i am eagerly awaiting a radical shift in my working posture as my right hand is about to get jetisoned into no-mans land in order to accomodate this numpad silliness. I'll let you Know How It Goes. i haven't owned a full size board in almost two years  :eek:
Show Image

fig 2. look at a color
Show Image

fig 3. look at this other color. note that your options for viewing color have increased 100%
Show Image

fig 4. color theory in application.

i'm actually a big fan of the case design! Very Svelte. Hey, who knows? I might actually get a kick out of using a big board like this. I'm down to try, anyways.

Will He Be Able To Withstand The Girth Of 108 Keys?
Will He Go Blind From The Backlighting?
Will He Make It?!

BETTY WON'T!

that burger is some of the creepiest **** i've ever seen...\
7:30am EST and i haven't slept yet. night terror incoming :C

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #218 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 02:09:23 »
Hey sth

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #219 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 02:13:18 »
good day to you byker!! you're up late for a sunday evening!!! what is up in Canada? are you near the border? i grew up pretty close to Vancouver on the other side!

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #220 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 02:27:27 »
Not much is up in Canada my friend. I live in Vancouver! Just got back from checking out the new observatory built at my university - watched the superbloodmoon! How is your night?? Did you grow up in Bellingham?

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #221 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 02:31:07 »
Not much is up in Canada my friend. I live in Vancouver! Just got back from checking out the new observatory built at my university - watched the superbloodmoon!

whoa!!! nice. that sounds awesome. last christmas my girlfriend took me to the observatory where we live and we got to see a supernova -- that was pretty cool but i would love to check out something closer!
How is your night??
it's morning now :( i live in europe atm. just chugging coffee and trying to wake up!!

Did you grow up in Bellingham?

as a matter of fact yes i did. i haven't been to canada since i was 10 though (not including flying out of vancouver) -- i ended up having to work on my 19th birthday so i didn't make the run like most people, and i had friends before I turned 21 who liked to hang out and drink at home as much as they liked the bar so they were always around to drink with. never had the need to get drunk in Vancouver although i wish i had at least once!

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #222 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 02:34:44 »
Oh nice! Europe now - that must be a nice change from North America. Where abouts in eu? If you ever come to Vancouver let me know, there are quite a few of us geekhackers here :)

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #223 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 02:36:43 »
Oh nice! Europe now - that must be a nice change from North America. Where abouts in eu? If you ever come to Vancouver let me know, there are quite a few of us geekhackers here :)

i live in the netherlands now. hurr hurr amsterdam hurr hurr red light district hurr hurr pot

i dont live in amsterdam :P there are a few GHers here too but we all live kinda far apart and dutch trains cost WAY too much to hang out with each other :(

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #224 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 02:41:05 »

i live in the netherlands now. hurr hurr amsterdam hurr hurr red light district hurr hurr pot

i dont live in amsterdam :P there are a few GHers here too but we all live kinda far apart and dutch trains cost WAY too much to hang out with each other :(

Nice! I want to visit Amsterdam someday. I have traveled Europe a fair bit and enjoyed Copenhagen and Stockholm the most..

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #225 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 02:57:32 »

Nice! I want to visit Amsterdam someday. I have traveled Europe a fair bit and enjoyed Copenhagen and Stockholm the most..

What about France, did you like it?
You must have, it's a fantastic country.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #226 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 03:01:25 »

:rolleyes:

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #227 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 03:02:08 »

France was pretty nice too. Been to Paris and Toulon. Paris was kinda what I expected it to be like, and Toulon was really nice.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #228 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 03:04:57 »

France was pretty nice too. Been to Paris and Toulon. Paris was kinda what I expected it to be like, and Toulon was really nice.

Paris is overrated; much more fun to have in the south towns.

Have you been to France yet sth? If no why ?

Azerty Propagandiste

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #229 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 03:05:40 »
Have you been to France yet sth? If no why ?

mostly i just haven't made time for it :(

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #230 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 03:06:03 »
Yeah I agree - Paris was cool to see since its so famous, but I enjoyed Toulon much more. I would like to travel the country a bit more in the future!

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #231 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 03:09:21 »
also france is full of ISO users!!

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #232 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 03:11:49 »

ye weird ass people, it's like they prefer to use their national layout instead of being americanized <= this word totally exists
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #233 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 03:12:36 »
praise the azerty pleb

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #234 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 03:19:47 »

ye weird ass people, it's like they prefer to use their national layout instead of being americanized <= this word totally exists

yes  also extremely weird that an american would prefer an american layout, no?  :)) iso would drive me nuts :(

although it is pretty weird/interesting that of all the countries i could have possibly moved to, i ended up in the one EU member state that uses ANSI. serendipity i suppose.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #235 on: Mon, 28 September 2015, 03:22:24 »
do i need a gold chain to truly appreciate ISO??

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #236 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 08:54:30 »
you guys!!!

i dont really have it in me for a FULL ON BLOG POST today because my job is killing me
i have some neat stuff to look forward to -- alps 60 is coming along! i need to find a Sweet Ass Case To Put It INTO - nobody makes a beige case right now. how stupid is that? beige rules. beige > all. beige overalls. beige.
anyone else buiding an alps 60? what are your plans?
i'll be doing one matias quiet tactile board and one with undecided switches. i found a Real Rare set of complicated linear browns but the Alps police will arrest me if i desolder them for a custom. also i don't really like linears. these ones are okay though. but i'd prefer some tactile browns with the weirdo tactile leaf (not the standard 1pc metal tactile leaf -- check out DT wiki for more info). that or maybe taxi yellow? i dunno. clicky switches get on my nerves and clicky alps feel weird to me. these linear browns ARE pretty cool. who knows if i'd get used to linears though.

as i said earlier my job is killing me. sometimes i just wanna walk out the door. sometimes i want to go take a nap. most of the time i dont caaaaaaaaaare. i have a headache.
one upside to my job! i just got an ssd in my work machine. sofast - after my bootloader starts, my framebuffer resizes and i have a login prompt immediately. sofast. wow. that's neat. whatever.

still waiting on my FRICKIN GH60. where the hell are my plates? come the frug on already, this is stupid. got zeals on oreder too. gonna put this dumb thing together and test the zeals, then probably sell it because alps. aaaaalps. palp some alps. GET N OR GET ALP

HALP

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #237 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 11:03:14 »
Yay ALPS. I'm building one of Hasu's PCBs with Brown Alps. Need a case for it though...haven't figured out what case I'd like yet.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #238 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 12:14:36 »
Nice alps plan! I was contemplating building an alps 60% but I think I will save the money for now. Already have a new keyboard on the way! :)

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #239 on: Tue, 29 September 2015, 12:18:57 »
There are (were...maybe still there) a few 60% cases on MD...

..if you're broke (or cheap) then you can probably find a used Poker case and paint it boring-beige or something..  :D

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #240 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 12:29:04 »
There are (were...maybe still there) a few 60% cases on MD...

..if you're broke (or cheap) then you can probably find a used Poker case and paint it boring-beige or something..  :D

yeah i'll probably just get a 20 dollar alibaba case and paint it for now.

CPT where did you get brown alps?! im tryin to trade my linears for tactiles.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #241 on: Wed, 30 September 2015, 12:30:21 »
Picked up an IBM 5140 on eBay. Unit was in bad shape but the keyboard was ok. Wish I could've fixed up the computer.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #242 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 00:20:12 »
Picked up an IBM 5140 on eBay. Unit was in bad shape but the keyboard was ok. Wish I could've fixed up the computer.

score!!!
i am working on a possible trade now for mine to get some tactile browns. fingers crossed! should have my plates in the next couple of weeks too!

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #243 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 00:22:08 »
You should livestream the build sth! All the cool kids are doing it these days.  ;)

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #244 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 00:25:30 »
I'd watch that. If it's half as entertaining as the frenchies live stream, it shall be fun..  ^-^

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #245 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 02:12:05 »
haha no way. im not a very good solderer - just good enough not to totally **** things up. plus i would just be drinking heavily and swearing once in a while, not THAT interesting.

CPT!! You brought back the old avatar. thank you, i was getting confused.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #246 on: Thu, 01 October 2015, 02:12:29 »
maybe i could timelapse it??

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #247 on: Mon, 05 October 2015, 06:12:41 »
 NEW BLOG POST: project idea

you guys!! making stuff together is so cool. but it's really unorganized.
how do people like the idea of a site dedicated to custom keyboard resources? maybe starting as a jump-off point for PCB/matrix design, free/open source firmwares, plate resources etc? it would be so dang cool to have build guides, walk throughs and other sorts of tutorials as well but that is not really my domain Tee Bee H.

would anyone be seriously interested in contributing to something like this? let me know :thumb:

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #248 on: Mon, 05 October 2015, 11:15:13 »
Its a cool idea! Maybe talk to swill since he made the plate designer and knows how to code :)

Offline R1N3

« Reply #249 on: Mon, 05 October 2015, 17:29:06 »
First official blog entry™ with pictures

Got this in the mail today (not the SEGA game) =]

Nederland Post prints a simple infographic on the back of all PRIORITY bubble mailers detailing how they grow they're oranges year round. Super cool!

Below: the big payout! :D sth got a one-off magnet made for me from an action shot taken during his pants-less excursion around the beautiful Irish countryside!

Thank you so much rofl I ****ing love this thing!