Author Topic: [GB] TR60 integrated plate case & BLE PCB  (Read 87714 times)

Offline jakl

Re: [GB] TR60 integrated plate case & BLE PCB
« Reply #150 on: Sat, 08 December 2018, 09:59:00 »
So I got another mail from Victor with the status of keyboard and PCB production. It is attached in the picture below, so apart from the BT PCB everything is ready or on the way.

I also attached two pictures of the BT PCB, which appears to be in the 3rd test version, so hopefully it will be finished soon.

Victor did not give me any specific dates for which I asked, so I asked for them again. I hope that he will send me date estimates in the next few days. I actually don't know how much time it will take for the keyboards to be packaged and shipped but I don't believe we will receive any of them before Christmas.
« Last Edit: Sat, 08 December 2018, 10:00:41 by jakl »

Offline Aerizu

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #151 on: Sat, 08 December 2018, 10:46:07 »
So I got another mail from Victor with the status of keyboard and PCB production. It is attached in the picture below, so apart from the BT PCB everything is ready or on the way.

I also attached two pictures of the BT PCB, which appears to be in the 3rd test version, so hopefully it will be finished soon.

Victor did not give me any specific dates for which I asked, so I asked for them again. I hope that he will send me date estimates in the next few days. I actually don't know how much time it will take for the keyboards to be packaged and shipped but I don't believe we will receive any of them before Christmas.

Thanks for sharing as always.

Offline coffeeshopcoder

« Reply #152 on: Mon, 10 December 2018, 12:44:10 »

many thanks for stepping up and keeping the updates flowing !

Offline TriangleLab

« Reply #153 on: Mon, 17 December 2018, 01:08:50 »
Hello everyone,
   Some time ago, I was inconvenient to visit geekhack.org, and I apologize for this.Now I back to my home city, and it could be visit.
   Go back to the topic of TR60,last week jakl helped me upload the check list to the community. @Jakl ,thank you very much.
   I upload some new pictures to the imgur.

Many many components.

3528 LEDs for Wired PCB ↑

Case ↑

Sub-PCB

Offline ChrisSwires

« Reply #154 on: Mon, 17 December 2018, 05:21:53 »
Hello everyone,
   Some time ago, I was inconvenient to visit geekhack.org, and I apologize for this.Now I back to my home city, and it could be visit.
   Go back to the topic of TR60,last week jakl helped me upload the check list to the community. @Jakl ,thank you very much.

Thanks for the update, appreciated!

Offline Windeh

• a no name
« Reply #155 on: Mon, 17 December 2018, 06:50:16 »
Oh hai, welcome back!

Offline Aerizu

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #156 on: Mon, 17 December 2018, 07:48:13 »
Aww yeah! Can't wait to receive mine ;D

Offline TriangleLab

« Reply #157 on: Wed, 19 December 2018, 04:32:40 »
Hello Everyone :),
1、The people who had only buy the wired PCB will send first. In optimism, their PCBs will be sent after about 3~5 days.I bought UV light and UV glue. The WS2812-4020 LED on the PCB upper surface need UV glue to reinforce. After reinforcement, the PCB will start sending to them.Today(2018-12-19),The UV light has arrived,and the UV glue's seller said the glue will be shipped to me on Thursday afternoon,so maybe 2018-12-22 I will get the glue and start to reinforce the WS2812 .Now I was QC the wired PCB, flashing the first QMK firmware into them and test them if they had any error and pick it out.
2、In the last week ,I said BT PCB  is the third version, it is solder in the SMT factory, because some component is too small to solder by myself. I started to design the fourth version - for example, to adjust the position of the battery, the location of the FPC interface.
3、The case after my QC,the brass back-plate's size is a little wrong :(.You can see it in the photo,so I return them to factory about 5 days and maybe 2018-12-23 I will get the right size brass plate.And the Aluminum back-plate is all right.

« Last Edit: Wed, 19 December 2018, 04:34:43 by TriangleLab »

Offline egla

« Reply #158 on: Wed, 19 December 2018, 09:19:22 »
Why aren't the orders without PCBs shipped first?

Offline TriangleLab

« Reply #159 on: Tue, 25 December 2018, 23:57:47 »
Hi Everyone,
I received the UV glue,the UV glue gun,and I test it.The UV glue is the special glue for electronic products,PCBs and chips. It works very very. So the wired PCB is all ready to go. :D

Offline TriangleLab

« Reply #160 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 06:25:24 »
Hi Everyone :),
    The ship work is start.So if you want to change the address please send me an email. My email address is skycham#outlook.com(please replace the  # to @).And the first ship is wird PCBs order,case order, bluetooth PCB's test version 4 is finish and I think it will be the last test version and go into the final production process as soon as possible.

Offline mxgian99

« Reply #162 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 09:26:26 »
is the TR60 PCB added to QMK already?

Offline Starston3

« Reply #163 on: Tue, 01 January 2019, 09:37:41 »
is the TR60 PCB added to QMK already?
Looking at the QMK repo, not yet.

Offline HamKenobi

« Reply #164 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 09:18:25 »
Are we supposed to send the money for shipping and calculate it on own own? Or are we going to get an email saying how much it will be??????????????????

Offline Gobluebro

« Reply #165 on: Fri, 11 January 2019, 09:31:28 »
Are we supposed to send the money for shipping and calculate it on own own? Or are we going to get an email saying how much it will be??????????????????

I got this from the last email
The shipping fee detail list for everyone is being prepared, I will send it to you later.

Everybody order is different, and the weight of the package is different, so please give some time to sort the excel list.

Haven't heard anything yet but just gonna keep waiting.

Offline jakl

« Reply #166 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 14:11:07 »
I wrote another email to Victor, to find out how the shipping is progressing. Here is his reponse.

Sorry for my inactive in the geekhack. I was sink into the mail ocean, I have to through many many email to check everyone’s address, phone number and others details. It is a little terribly busy.
The shipp work is still processing. All the order which one without include Bluetooth PCB could ship before Chinese New Year holiday If every buyer pay the international shipping fee on time.
Most package I try to use DHL to ship them, and some package’s destination is nearly China such Singapore and Japan, I use the sf-express.com
The BT-PCB order I think should ship after Chinese New Year holiday.
After the third test version, the Bluetooth PCB had test 4th  and 5th two versions. The factory made an stupid mistake, you can see it in the attachment.
Now it is in the 5th  test version, I think it could work well, tomorrow I could get the it from the SMT factory. The factory engineer had sent me two photos. I also put them in the attachment.
I had upload the wired pcb’s document to the github, the URL is  https://github.com/fox-lab/qmk_firmware/tree/master/keyboards/tr60w

Chinese New Year is on 5th of February, I don't know how many days around this date are the actual holidays.

The attachment included a few photos of the BT PCB, where the factory added the wrong solder pads for battery holders. Not much to see here, so didn't include them in the post.

Offline Gobluebro

« Reply #167 on: Tue, 15 January 2019, 14:44:30 »
Thank you for the update jakl

Offline HamKenobi

« Reply #168 on: Fri, 18 January 2019, 15:21:00 »
Did ya'll get the email?

The tao-bao think is so confusing to me. Did anybody use that method?

Offline Chewwy

« Reply #169 on: Fri, 18 January 2019, 18:18:40 »
I got an email of how much I am supposed to pay but I did not want to assume that that email was the email to paypal it to.  I emailed him back but haven't gotten a response yet.

Offline Skryzskruzzle

« Reply #170 on: Fri, 18 January 2019, 23:15:02 »
Did ya'll get the email?

I'll probably be using that method, though I'm awaiting Victor's response (or changing of the shipping fee if I'm on the right page).

I'll update back if I successfully manage to pay for shipping via "method B".

Offline Skryzskruzzle

« Reply #171 on: Sat, 19 January 2019, 03:09:12 »
Did ya'll get the email?

I'll probably be using that method, though I'm awaiting Victor's response (or changing of the shipping fee if I'm on the right page).

I'll update back if I successfully manage to pay for shipping via "method B".

Hi, I've just paid for my shipping via Method B, and this is roughly how it goes:

Taobao:
1. Click on the Taobao link that Victor emailed to you.
2. Add the item to cart by clicking "加入购物车". Make sure you're only buying "1" quantity.
211005-0
3. Click on "去购物车结算" to go to your shopping cart.
211007-1
4. Select the checkbox on the left of the item, and click on "结 算" to settle the order.
211009-2
5. Check the box "我会自行联系卖家寄送至海外收货地址" (I will contact seller for shipping to overseas address), and then click on "提交订单" to submit order to Trianglelab's Taobao storefront. Make sure to add the information Victor specifies in his email into the field next to "给卖家留言:" (comments to seller) .
211011-3
6. You should be redirected to an Alipay page. Do not confirm any order on the Alipay page yet, as Victor would need to change the amount payable to the correct price based on your shipping address. I sent him an email confirming that I just sent him an order via Taobao, and he responded with a picture showing my new shipping cost (130rmb).

Alipay
7. Go to the Alipay website (it was https://my.alipay.com/portal/i.htm for me).
8. Click on the "查看所有交易记录" button (view all transactions).
211013-4
9. You should see an item titled "TR60 Group Buy International Shipping Fee Special Links". Click on the button next to the date stating "付款" (payment). The other items in the drop down list are for refunding, viewing remarks, viewing detailed information, and deleting the transaction.
211015-5
10. Fill in credit card info, and then submit payment. I didn't take a picture of this page, but it should be a red button close to the bottom right.

« Last Edit: Sat, 19 January 2019, 03:11:20 by Skryzskruzzle »

Offline bard

« Reply #172 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 02:54:21 »
Ok, I'm out of the GB. I'm sad and happy at the same time.

I paid for my TR60 at 10 July 2018 where a lead time was 75 days (let say 3 months even due to some delays, bank holidays and so on) - so the stuff should be on my desk from Nov 2018.
PP's buyer protection expired at 6/7 of Jan 2019 due to some shady messages, lack of communication, I decided to create a case for a refund.
Victor answered to PP 4/5 days later and today I got the refund.

:-\

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #173 on: Mon, 21 January 2019, 03:45:12 »
Why is it so complicated to pay a shipping invoice :( I've emailed them and have gotten no response.

Offline Skryzskruzzle

« Reply #174 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 09:49:49 »
Received mine about 12 hours ago (am in Singapore so I'm not too surprised, but still), and just finished building/programming it.
I'm quite happy with how it looks and feels, but I might try putting some foam inside the case since the Outemu Ice Greys I'm using sound really hollow.

Though, there was one glaring caveat when I was building my TR60 with a DZ60 PCB - the stab cutouts in the bottom of the 4mm thick plate only supports stabs with the wires south of the stab (there's a small channel the wire sits in), and the ANSI Enter key has the stab wire north of the stab, so I had to file out a bit of the bottom of the case to get the DZ60 to work. No biggie, but I had to spend a while troubleshooting it. If you ordered one of the PCBs that Trianglelabs was selling in this GB I wouldn't worry about it.

Otherwise I'm really enjoying the TR60.

Offline jakl

« Reply #175 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 10:29:48 »
Received mine about 12 hours ago (am in Singapore so I'm not too surprised, but still), and just finished building/programming it.
I'm quite happy with how it looks and feels, but I might try putting some foam inside the case since the Outemu Ice Greys I'm using sound really hollow.

Though, there was one glaring caveat when I was building my TR60 with a DZ60 PCB - the stab cutouts in the bottom of the 4mm thick plate only supports stabs with the wires south of the stab (there's a small channel the wire sits in), and the ANSI Enter key has the stab wire north of the stab, so I had to file out a bit of the bottom of the case to get the DZ60 to work. No biggie, but I had to spend a while troubleshooting it. If you ordered one of the PCBs that Trianglelabs was selling in this GB I wouldn't worry about it.

Would you mind taking some pictures from all perspectives, so we can have a closer look of the finished product?
Do you have any other cases to which you can compare the TR60?

Thanks

Offline TriangleLab

« Reply #176 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 16:18:01 »
Why is it so complicated to pay a shipping invoice :( I've emailed them and have gotten no response.

emmm,
Maybe I missed you email,but I did not found any unread email in my inbox. If you have any problem, please email to me again.

Offline TriangleLab

« Reply #177 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 16:20:12 »

I paid for my TR60 at 10 July 2018 where a lead time was 75 days (let say 3 months even due to some delays, bank holidays and so on) - so the stuff should be on my desk from Nov 2018.
PP's buyer protection expired at 6/7 of Jan 2019 due to some shady messages, lack of communication, I decided to create a case for a refund.

:) If you still want it, your package is still ready for you. And if not, I just want to say sorry to you, sorry for my delay.

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #178 on: Tue, 22 January 2019, 17:21:29 »

emmm,
Maybe I missed you email,but I did not found any unread email in my inbox. If you have any problem, please email to me again.

All is well now. Would you be able to provide a picture of the hotswap pcbs for us?

Offline bard

« Reply #179 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 02:52:38 »

:) If you still want it, your package is still ready for you. And if not, I just want to say sorry to you, sorry for my delay.

No, thank you, I pass. If you want, feel free to sell my TR60 and pass this money to a charity organization.

Offline Skryzskruzzle

« Reply #180 on: Wed, 23 January 2019, 04:43:25 »

Would you mind taking some pictures from all perspectives, so we can have a closer look of the finished product?

Thanks

Here you go: https://imgur.com/a/XzTpSrB

Offline jakl

Offline Gobluebro

« Reply #182 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 12:32:53 »
For anyone who didn't see the original thread update yesterday, I just saw it.
Update:
Wired PCB order & Case Only Order packages had gave to Post company.
I will send track code tomorrow through email for everyone.

Last Edit: Thu, 24 January 2019, 03:48:00 by TriangleLab

Offline MeloDet

« Reply #183 on: Sat, 26 January 2019, 23:15:07 »
Okay, anyone know how to turn the led off?

Offline Keebmeupscotty

« Reply #184 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 02:44:36 »
Okay, anyone know how to turn the led off?

Yes, if you are referring to the wired pcb. The command for the default layout is "fn + d" where fn is the key next to right shift. Here is a screenshot of the code where the default layout is in the qmk pull request. First set of values is base layer and second set is the result of holding fn and pressing any of the keys outlined on first layer.

211464-0

Offline Sshimosawa

« Reply #185 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 04:21:35 »

Thanks

Here you go: https://imgur.com/a/XzTpSrB

Big thanks for taking the time to snap photos. Case looks terrific. The anodizing looks righteous.

Offline MeloDet

« Reply #186 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 11:55:09 »
Perfect. Thanks

Offline Aerizu

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #187 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 21:30:18 »
Has anyone received their tracking details? I have already paid for shipping via PayPal but haven't received any tracking information.

Offline Keebmeupscotty

« Reply #188 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 21:56:14 »
Has anyone received their tracking details? I have already paid for shipping via PayPal but haven't received any tracking information.

I paid via Taobao last weekend and received my board Thursday the 24th, even though I made a silly mistake and had to cancel and reorder. He did say that the Taobao shipping would be the quickest option, so I'd just assume there are some extra steps in getting the money from his friend for the Paypal option. Board looks and feels great and the shipping he chose was very quick (I think it was only like 2 days from china to my doorstep)

Offline damagepoint

« Reply #189 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 22:00:16 »
Im in for a BLE PCB so i dont have my board yet, but is anyone possibly interested in trading my black hhkb top/board for their standard top/board?  Open to different colors (preferred actually)

Offline Gobluebro

« Reply #190 on: Sun, 27 January 2019, 22:08:02 »

I emailed him today and got this back

Sorry for it. The post company has not give the final excel document. Maybe 20190128-0129 I could get it----package had gave to them 3 days ago. I guess maybe because of the weekend holiday they did not working. If I get the document I will sent the code to you as quickly as possible.

Offline Aerizu

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #191 on: Mon, 28 January 2019, 04:38:51 »

I emailed him today and got this back

Sorry for it. The post company has not give the final excel document. Maybe 20190128-0129 I could get it----package had gave to them 3 days ago. I guess maybe because of the weekend holiday they did not working. If I get the document I will sent the code to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks for sharing man!

Offline TriangleLab

« Reply #192 on: Mon, 28 January 2019, 12:33:16 »
Some Photos

The PCB is Mickey 1.0 version, not 1.0 plus version,so it just have 2 AAA batteries.

« Last Edit: Tue, 29 January 2019, 00:33:57 by TriangleLab »

Offline TriangleLab

« Reply #193 on: Tue, 29 January 2019, 22:36:32 »
I got the track number document from post company, and I will send it through paypal dashboard.

Offline TriangleLab

« Reply #194 on: Wed, 30 January 2019, 06:09:56 »
Pinout For The Daughterboard

Offline bball2

« Reply #195 on: Thu, 31 January 2019, 17:09:04 »
Just got my tracking details and when I checked looks like there was an attempted delivery but import fees are due first =\

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #196 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 18:43:47 »
Just got my pcb's today! It's happening guys!!! Anyone know how to turn off the LED's for the esc key?

Offline Aerizu

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #197 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 19:50:10 »
Just received my order today. It turned out really nice, and I really liked it.
Unfortunately, the under side of the bottom part of the case got chipped but it's fine since it wont be seen anyway.

I will be posting pictures after I finish this build  :thumb:

Offline Chewwy

« Reply #198 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 20:50:12 »
Just got mine in today and quite pleased.  I did not have the issue with the stabs on the enter but it is a bit of a tight fit.  Really like how it came out though.  Nothing is perfect but I am happy with it and honestly for the price it is hard to beat. Glad I bought it.  Ill try and remember to post pictures after the build this weekend.  Lubed 80g Tealios.  Should be a solid board.

Offline coffeeshopcoder

« Reply #199 on: Sat, 02 February 2019, 00:33:59 »
Any word when the shipping invoices for the boards with BT pcb will go out ?