Author Topic: [GB]GMK Dolch(Fill in the form for address changes)  (Read 206004 times)

Offline kekkon

Re: [GB]GMK Dolch(Requesting Invoice)
« Reply #500 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 07:36:07 »
Hey kekkon,

Is it possible for me to get a refund? I only ordered the TU2 spacebar.

Please let me know. Thanks.

Ok.

Offline longtran1568

« Reply #501 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 07:36:47 »
We waited too long.

Can you get it before summer is over?

I expect this will be shipped on September/2017, but I am not sure if it is still summer.

It's summer to me whenever I receive it :P

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #502 on: Fri, 02 June 2017, 07:42:46 »
We waited too long.

Can you get it before summer is over?

I expect this will be shipped on September/2017, but I am not sure if it is still summer.

It's summer to me whenever I receive it :p

Or whatever be your favorite season.  :))

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #503 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 00:34:18 »
Is x-CMYW going to get made?  That's all I ordered.

Offline hyonglaw

« Reply #504 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 01:19:38 »
Hello Kekkon

Can you please give me a refund?

September wasn't the expected expected time for this GB and I don't think I can wait for it

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #505 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 05:58:10 »
GB lead times being some months long is quite normal. After all, we are not buying in a store with stock, neither at retail prices. For those asking for refunds, it is not the way a GB works, you should either wait for the GB reaching completion phase or asking somebody else to jump into the GB instead of you. The money has been used to pay the goods to the manufacturer, therefore there is no funds to give back. I can see that some of the people asking for it are new to the board, so I suggest you to read the general guidelines on group buys.
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 June 2017, 06:00:18 by ideus »

Offline menuhin

« Reply #506 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 09:21:36 »
@hyonglaw

I think you probably don't understand how group buy works.
Kekkon is a nice guy and he can give you a refund, but I suggest you to sell you spot here - there are people waiting in a line to get this kit.
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline hyonglaw

« Reply #507 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 11:35:26 »
@menuhin

I know how group buy works, and also know that most of GBs offer refund when they do not meet their initial estimated shipping deadline for about two months, though not sure if Kekkon accepts the refund.

There are some people who can wait for the extra two months, while some people can't. It's that simple, and not the problem of understanding how GB works.

I also understand if he doesn't accept my refund request, which will lead me to finding someone else to get the keycaps instead.
« Last Edit: Sat, 03 June 2017, 11:37:30 by hyonglaw »

Offline codedisorg

« Reply #508 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 20:03:22 »
Hey kekkon,

Ok.

Can I take the spacebar? I originally wanted a TU2 set but they ran out before I submitted my order.

Offline a_ak57

« Reply #509 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 20:19:12 »
I can understand being frustrated in the midst of Penumbra or whatever where people waited ages upon ages, but going from a July/August estimate to September is nothing.  TBH if that much of a deviation is a deal breaker for you, then group buys aren't meant for you since delays are to be expected.  Group buys aren't a preorder of a retail release product, you're not buying an iphone from a big chain store.

Offline Arcsxum

« Reply #510 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 20:43:07 »
Hey kekkon,

Ok.

Can I take the spacebar? I originally wanted a TU2 set but they ran out before I submitted my order.

If kekkon could transfer the order, this works out really well.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #511 on: Sat, 03 June 2017, 20:43:52 »
@menuhin

I know how group buy works, and also know that most of GBs offer refund when they do not meet their initial estimated shipping deadline for about two months, though not sure if Kekkon accepts the refund.

There are some people who can wait for the extra two months, while some people can't. It's that simple, and not the problem of understanding how GB works.

I also understand if he doesn't accept my refund request, which will lead me to finding someone else to get the keycaps instead.

With three posts you know how GB works? Yeah sure. Maybe somewhere else, but here, beyond rules, there is some basic etiquette and respect for those that take the time to run a GB and delivers. You do not exhibit such manners.

Offline hyonglaw

« Reply #512 on: Sun, 04 June 2017, 03:08:15 »
@menuhin

With three posts you know how GB works? Yeah sure. Maybe somewhere else, but here, beyond rules, there is some basic etiquette and respect for those that take the time to run a GB and delivers. You do not exhibit such manners.

Oh yeah, there were few misunderstandings

first, the title of GB thread was still 'requesting invoices', and second, I just jumped to the last page and missed Kekkon mentioning about the payment to GMK, so I thought the payment hasn't still been made. As he offered a refund after the delays before, I thought refund would be okay before the payment, and thats why I asked him for refund.

Whatever, as I found out that the payments have already been made, I understand that refund is not the appropriate way.

Offline kekkon

« Reply #513 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 09:03:13 »
GMK has confirmed they received the payment.

Also, the 6U spacebars is compatible with Cherry 1800 layout for those who are wondering.  :)

Offline kekkon

« Reply #514 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 09:05:01 »
Hello Kekkon

Can you please give me a refund?

September wasn't the expected expected time for this GB and I don't think I can wait for it

Sure, sorry for missing this. :)

I also want to say sorry to everyone for the lack of update recently as my full time job is occupying my time on weekdays and my weekend also more happening than before. If you got question, please send me a PM.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 June 2017, 09:07:28 by kekkon »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #515 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 09:09:26 »
This set's 6u space bar is 18xx compatible. Just a heads up for those who are joining other GBs that will include the new centered stem 6u space bar that is NOT compatible with 18xx boards.

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #516 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 11:53:59 »
This set's 6u space bar is 18xx compatible. Just a heads up for those who are joining other GBs that will include the new centered stem 6u space bar that is NOT compatible with 18xx boards.

WHAT??? Are you telling me that I've ordered some spacebars from originative that are not 1800 compatible?

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #517 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 14:22:54 »

WHAT??? Are you telling me that I've ordered some spacebars from originative that are not 1800 compatible?

You should ask Originative  what type of 6u space bar you are buying. What we have heard is that now GMK has molds with centered stems for that space bar size. The former standard off-centered stems molds should be still available. However, from now on, each GB leader should discuss what type of 6u space bar would be included if any. If the space bars you are buying are already in stock, it is likely that they are of the off centered stems type.
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 June 2017, 14:24:59 by ideus »

Offline ricyuyc

« Reply #518 on: Mon, 12 June 2017, 19:20:50 »
Is it physically possible to have both off-centre and centered stems at the same spacebar? Hybrid?

Offline kekkon

« Reply #519 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 01:27:12 »

Updated render for Dolch Icon which I forgot to post long time ago.  :-X

The arrow keys had been fixed.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #520 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 01:29:32 »
lol

Offline wangbwhz

« Reply #521 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 01:49:00 »
LOL,finally..
My Precious¬

Offline thanhnv244

« Reply #522 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 02:14:20 »
@kekkon: do you think we can finish this group buy before 2018  :D

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #523 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 07:36:55 »
Is it physically possible to have both off-centre and centered stems at the same spacebar? Hybrid?

It is not, apparently.

Offline gojira54

« Reply #524 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 10:47:42 »
OK... so everything that is getting ordered has been paid for that's the order placed now?
If so and x-CMYW didn't make it when are you going to refund for that set?
Just would like to know what the plan is, not harassing & many thanks again for organising this =]

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #525 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 11:17:35 »

You should ask Originative  what type of 6u space bar you are buying. What we have heard is that now GMK has molds with centered stems for that space bar size. The former standard off-centered stems molds should be still available. However, from now on, each GB leader should discuss what type of 6u space bar would be included if any. If the space bars you are buying are already in stock, it is likely that they are of the off centered stems type.

I just wonder what keyboard other than the g80-1800 use a 6u spacebar

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #526 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 12:21:47 »

Razer, Patriot, QPAD and a few other gaming style OEMs uses 6u centre stemmed spacebars
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline ATXTider

• I keep it playa while some choose to play it safe
« Reply #527 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 12:30:00 »
OK... so everything that is getting ordered has been paid for that's the order placed now?
If so and x-CMYW didn't make it when are you going to refund for that set?
Just would like to know what the plan is, not harassing & many thanks again for organising this =]

I ordered x-CMYW only, and got a refund yesterday.  I'm guessing you'll see a refund soon for any x-CMYW.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #528 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 12:30:54 »

Razer, Patriot, QPAD and a few other gaming style OEMs uses 6u centre stemmed spacebars

Interesting. I thought that the 6u-SB with centered stem was only for Topre modders.

Offline gojira54

« Reply #529 on: Tue, 13 June 2017, 13:24:29 »
> I ordered x-CMYW only, and got a refund yesterday.  I'm guessing you'll see a refund soon for any x-CMYW.

Thanks for letting me know, too bad it didn't make it :/

EDIT: and I have received the partial refund for the x-CMYW today - thanks =]

« Last Edit: Wed, 14 June 2017, 10:11:44 by gojira54 »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Re: [GB]GMK Dolch(Waiting for production)
« Reply #530 on: Mon, 19 June 2017, 07:31:16 »
Any progress on this?

Offline Prelim

« Reply #531 on: Thu, 22 June 2017, 06:29:57 »
indeed, is it already in manufacturing process? How about foreseen shipping date?
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline krispy

« Reply #532 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 08:48:12 »
Seriously its been months since we paid our invoices. I really hope production has started at the very least  :(

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #533 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 12:04:14 »
Dear @Kekkon, nowadays seems to be a good time for an update, one more time.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #534 on: Fri, 23 June 2017, 12:40:08 »
Dang... this is a much better set than the one originative sells. I would have actually bought it. Someday... though my wallet is pleased. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kekkon

« Reply #535 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 03:08:51 »
For the 6u spacebar, we are getting the off-centered which is the standard for 1800 layout or old cherry board.

On the Dolch itself, the production is yet to be updated from my last email on Monday.

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #536 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 03:26:13 »
kekkon will you please check your PMs at your earliest convenience?
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #537 on: Thu, 29 June 2017, 07:09:37 »
For the 6u spacebar, we are getting the off-centered which is the standard for 1800 layout or old cherry board.

On the Dolch itself, the production is yet to be updated from my last email on Monday.

Good news! Thank you for the update. This set is one of the more complete Dolch replicas ever made, thank you.

Edit: If you happen to have a Color Kit dropped, I am interested in getting it, along with my original order.
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 June 2017, 07:22:35 by ideus »

Offline pjriot

« Reply #538 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 14:03:29 »
If a space opens up I'd love to get on board for the base set with addons and CC spacebars!

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #539 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 20:17:57 »
If a space opens up I'd love to get on board for the base set with addons and CC spacebars!

messaged.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #540 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 21:36:29 »
If someone wants to drop his/her color kit, I can get it for you. PM-me, please.

Offline pjriot

« Reply #541 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 21:58:46 »

Offline kekkon

« Reply #542 on: Fri, 30 June 2017, 23:08:53 »

Good news! Thank you for the update. This set is one of the more complete Dolch replicas ever made, thank you.

Edit: If you happen to have a Color Kit dropped, I am interested in getting it, along with my original order.

I do have extra color kits. :p

Offline Dteach

« Reply #543 on: Sat, 01 July 2017, 00:01:44 »
Wish it wasn't too late to get in on this :(

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #544 on: Sat, 01 July 2017, 09:52:52 »

I do have extra color kits. :p

Awesome, please add one to my order and invoice me.

Offline gandroider

« Reply #545 on: Mon, 03 July 2017, 22:34:12 »
Hi kekkon, I haven't received my refund. But I'm willing to add color-kits in to my order. And you can refund the rest to my PP.

Thank you

Offline pjriot

« Reply #546 on: Tue, 04 July 2017, 19:16:09 »
Hi kekkon,

Just tried to PM you but I think it was swallowed. (not showing up in my sent items)

If you're not reserving whollypantalones spot I'm still extremely interested!

Offline Rafa_n

« Reply #547 on: Tue, 11 July 2017, 13:42:32 »
I'm selling my order, Base set and CC Spacebars.

PM me if you are interested.

Offline barcode

« Reply #548 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 03:56:18 »

I'd love to buy in with your order but I need the addon set as well. If anyone has an addon set they'd like to get out of then i'd be willing to buy in with that and your order for a base set + cc spacebars + addon set.

if that fails and it gets to shipping time then hit me up and I might buy them at that point even without the addon.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #549 on: Wed, 12 July 2017, 07:10:02 »

I'd love to buy in with your order but I need the addon set as well. If anyone has an addon set they'd like to get out of then i'd be willing to buy in with that and your order for a base set + cc spacebars + addon set.

if that fails and it gets to shipping time then hit me up and I might buy them at that point even without the addon.

There might be some addon sets available directly from Kekkon, you should write him.