Author Topic: [GB] CNC Alum. Cooler Master "Norbatouch" TKL cases r2.5, SHIPPED/MANUFACTURING  (Read 103944 times)

Offline Stingray

Re: [GB] CNC Alum. Cooler Master "Norbatouch" TKL cases r2.5, ORDERING
« Reply #100 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 16:24:17 »
Hi,
I am looking at this GB with interest since R2.0. Before jumping into it, what are the Coolermaster keyboard models really compatible with this case ? It seems that the initiator of the topic has tested a CM Masterkeys PBT version (SGK-4005-KKCG1) that doesn't fit the case (mainboard is broader ?). Unfortunate because this new version provides more MX switches choices (like Green).
Is it also the case with actual Masterkeys Pro S RGB (SGK-6030-KKCR1-US) and Pro S white leds (SGK-4090-KKCR1-US) ? And with actual Rapid-i (SGK-4040-GKCR1) ?
Or do we need to stick with former versions of the compatibility list (Cm Masterkey Pro, Rapid-i and Novatouch SGK-5000-GKCT1).
Novatouch is not easy to find now but maybe I can buy one former model from a friend, of find a NOS of Masterkeys.
Thanks for any feedback !
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 September 2017, 16:30:59 by Stingray »

Offline norbauer

• Plz email shop@norbauer.com; I miss PMs sometimes
    • Ryan Norbauer's personal site
« Reply #101 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 19:03:48 »
Hi,
I am looking at this GB with interest since R2.0. Before jumping into it, what are the Coolermaster keyboard models really compatible with this case ? It seems that the initiator of the topic has tested a CM Masterkeys PBT version (SGK-4005-KKCG1) that doesn't fit the case (mainboard is broader ?). Unfortunate because this new version provides more MX switches choices (like Green).
Is it also the case with actual Masterkeys Pro S RGB (SGK-6030-KKCR1-US) and Pro S white leds (SGK-4090-KKCR1-US) ? And with actual Rapid-i (SGK-4040-GKCR1) ?
Or do we need to stick with former versions of the compatibility list (Cm Masterkey Pro, Rapid-i and Novatouch SGK-5000-GKCT1).
Novatouch is not easy to find now but maybe I can buy one former model from a friend, of find a NOS of Masterkeys.

You've got those correct: Cm Masterkey Pro, Rapid-i and Novatouch. These are the boards that fit this case. :)

Offline Cotay

« Reply #102 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 19:30:17 »

You've got those correct: Cm Masterkey Pro, Rapid-i and Novatouch. These are the boards that fit this case. :)

And to clarify regarding the Masterkeys Pro S, it is either the RGB or White LED version, correct?

Hi,

You could always desolder the switches on the Masterkeys Pro S and install your switch of choice. That's what I'm doing with the RGB version since the LEDs are through hole SMD and don't need to be desoldered also. On the Pro S White version, the LEDs are through switch and would require one to desolder them as well, doubling the amount of effort. In my experience, when desoldering switches there is a greater danger of lifting pads from the LEDs than from the switches themselves.
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 September 2017, 19:33:21 by Cotay »

Offline norbauer

« Reply #103 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 19:33:23 »
Hi,

And to clarify regarding the Masterkeys Pro S, it is either the RGB or White LED version, correct?

I actually didn't even know there was a White LED version. I thought that was basically the Rapid-i?

Offline Cotay

« Reply #104 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 19:54:54 »

I actually didn't even know there was a White LED version. I thought that was basically the Rapid-i?

Yeah, I guess it is essentially a Rapid-i, at least in function. Cooler Master's website lists the two version separately, one under the "Masterkeys Pro (RGB LEDs)" category and the other under the "Masterkeys Pro (Single Color)" category.

I would hope they are essentially the same PCB/Plate, but that assumption could prove dangerous.  :)

Offline norbauer

« Reply #105 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 23:07:59 »

Yeah, I guess it is essentially a Rapid-i, at least in function. Cooler Master's website lists the two version separately, one under the "Masterkeys Pro (RGB LEDs)" category and the other under the "Masterkeys Pro (Single Color)" category.

I would hope they are essentially the same PCB/Plate, but that assumption could prove dangerous.  :)

Interesting. I would guess they're the same plate since they're the same model title, but the Masterkeys Pro S that I tested did indeed have RGB LEDs.

Offline Stingray

« Reply #106 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 02:01:09 »

Interesting. I would guess they're the same plate since they're the same model title, but the Masterkeys Pro S that I tested did indeed have RGB LEDs.

In conclusion this is only the recent PBT version that didn't fit the case ?
The Masterkeys Pro S (with RGB) that proves ok is the same version that is currently sold ? (SGK-6030-KKCR1-US)
@Cotay The specs of the Rapid-i and the Masterkeys Pro S white leds seems very similar, maybe the casing presents different quality (but as we will not keep it...). It is clearly safer to stick with the Rapid-i (or a Novatouch if I find one available).

Offline madindehead

Re: [GB] CNC Alum. Cooler Master "Norbatouch" TKL cases r2.5, ORDERING (Final hours)
« Reply #107 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 06:23:59 »
I'm pretty sure that the Masterkeys Pro S RGB or White are the same keyboard, apart from the LEDS.

And yes, it's only the NEW PBT version that won't fit.

Offline gregcake

Re: [GB] CNC Alum. Cooler Master "Norbatouch" TKL cases r2.5, ORDERING (Final hours)
« Reply #108 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 05:39:59 »
Hi Norbauer!

I placed an order for a royal wrinkle case. I'm having second thoughts on my choice of finish, thinking of changing it to a simple anodised black. Would you be able to do this?

Thanks!

Offline grandtheftspaceman

« Reply #109 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 08:28:07 »
Here is a quick photo of the Venice Beach color.
Show Image

I also had a bit of fun pairing a Retro Refrigerator top with a Venice Beach bottom, see here on Instagram.

Yep, I'm gonna need one of these. Literally just got Retro Refrigerator last week too, lol.

Now to decide which one to keep... (or hunt down another Novatouch or Masterkeys Pro)

Offline norbauer

« Reply #110 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 13:01:43 »
Hi Norbauer!

I placed an order for a royal wrinkle case. I'm having second thoughts on my choice of finish, thinking of changing it to a simple anodised black. Would you be able to do this?

Thanks!

Hey Greg. No problem. I got your PM and will adjust your order as soon as I catch up on my inbox. :)

Offline norbauer

Re: [GB] CNC Alum. Cooler Master "Norbatouch" TKL cases r2.5, MANUFACTURING
« Reply #111 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 14:42:15 »
Thanks everyone, as always, for supporting my project! The r2.5 group buy is now closed. If you missed out, I'll probably end up with some extras towards the end of the year; you can signup for notifications for a specific finish on the product page, or just join my email list.

I'll start working today on tallying up all the numbers and start preparing an order for the factory and powder shop. Stay tuned here for updates.

Thanks again, all. <3

Offline millifoo

« Reply #112 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 15:31:23 »
And thank you, Mr. Norbauer, for running such a professional group buy.

Question: would it be possible to share the # of each color case (or even just by percentage)?  I'm sort of curious how "rare" my Galaxy Console will be ;-).

Offline norbauer

« Reply #113 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 15:34:49 »

Question: would it be possible to share the # of each color case (or even just by percentage)?  I'm sort of curious how "rare" my Galaxy Console will be ;-).

Haha. Without looking up the numbers (which I haven't tabulated yet), I have glanced at the stats in Shopify as they've come through and I can confidently say: exceedingly rare. As in like <3%. :))

Offline sinescroller

« Reply #114 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 06:15:02 »
Crap .. a Novatouch landed on my desk this morning .. argh .. Well I've signed up for notification on any spares. This looks lovely (teaches me not to be aware of EVERY GB going on on ALL of the sites at the same time :P)

Offline yqliang

Re: [GB] CNC Alum. Cooler Master &quot;Norbatouch&quot; TKL cases r2.5, ORDERING
« Reply #115 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 13:07:44 »
Show Image

I love the green. Very happy with both my cases so far!!

I want this so badly! This looks so gorgeous. But no luck this time lol.
Nightfox Zealios 65g | Input Club K-Type Halo True | CM Masterkeys Pro S MX Brown x Norbauer Case | SA Carbon | SA Hyperfuse | XDA MiTo Godspeed | DSA K Bares Miami Dolch | ePBT WoB
Want: Satisfaction 75 | Space65 | GMK Dot

Offline yqliang

« Reply #116 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 13:09:31 »
So glad I came across this group buy with such a quality case. Now I will be anxiously waiting for it with the Masterkeys already delivered. Great job Norbauer!
Nightfox Zealios 65g | Input Club K-Type Halo True | CM Masterkeys Pro S MX Brown x Norbauer Case | SA Carbon | SA Hyperfuse | XDA MiTo Godspeed | DSA K Bares Miami Dolch | ePBT WoB
Want: Satisfaction 75 | Space65 | GMK Dot

Offline TheEerieCold

« Reply #117 on: Tue, 12 September 2017, 18:35:00 »

Haha. Without looking up the numbers (which I haven't tabulated yet), I have glanced at the stats in Shopify as they've come through and I can confidently say: exceedingly rare. As in like <3%. :))

Was the purple more successful? I know at least two or three of us that got it at least.
Matrix Abel+ Ver.Dark / Matrix 8XV2.0 (Red) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Blue) / Matrix 8XV2.2 (Caustic Custom) / Matrix Noah / Matrix Abel X RX-178 Ver.CA / Matrix 8XV2.0 ADD (Silver) / Matrix Falcon (Nebula) / Matrix Vita (McFlurry) / Matrix ME SE (McFlurry)

Offline Enoch

« Reply #118 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 14:49:14 »

Was the purple more successful? I know at least two or three of us that got it at least.

I got the purple, that makes one more :P

Offline funkybeat7

[GB] CNC Alum. Cooler Master "Norbatouch" TKL cases r2.5, MANUFACTURING
« Reply #119 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 15:58:16 »

I've gotta find a Novatouch for myself in these next few months :D

Offline norbauer

« Reply #120 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 16:14:51 »

I got the purple, that makes one more :P

Those were surprisingly popular! I think like 10 or so people got one.  :confused:

Offline poolside

« Reply #121 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 17:32:14 »
How many NT cases have been made in total over the three rounds, including Originative's orders from R1 and R2?

Offline norbauer

« Reply #122 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 18:16:41 »

I believe that Originative has some of the only ones that are left anywhere, but I'm not sure if he's planning on ever selling them outside of cases. Might be worth contacting him though.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #123 on: Wed, 13 September 2017, 18:17:59 »
Crap .. a Novatouch landed on my desk this morning .. argh .. Well I've signed up for notification on any spares.

I'll probably end up with a few towards the end of the year after I finally wrap the project up and tally all the numbers, make sure I've shipped everything out, and look around my house for spares. :)

Offline funkybeat7

« Reply #124 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 21:23:33 »

I believe that Originative has some of the only ones that are left anywhere, but I'm not sure if he's planning on ever selling them outside of cases. Might be worth contacting him though.

I did contact Originative and alas, you were correct about them saving the boards for more of your cases haha. Oh well, I just have to try even harder on /r/mm or something!

Offline jnav

• Endgame is for quitters.
    • Macclack
« Reply #125 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 00:29:48 »
Norbauer, I just want to say thank you for making these cases a reality, and for doing one more round for those of us who were late to the party (or wanted to go another round). I'm really looking forward to receiving the cases I purchased—they're like works of art. I know this is probably a ton of work on your end, so again, thanks for making this happen, and I'm really looking forward to watching your future projects materialize.
  :thumb:

Offline norbauer

« Reply #126 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 16:09:29 »
Norbauer, I just want to say thank you for making these cases a reality, and for doing one more round for those of us who were late to the party (or wanted to go another round). I'm really looking forward to receiving the cases I purchased—they're like works of art. I know this is probably a ton of work on your end, so again, thanks for making this happen, and I'm really looking forward to watching your future projects materialize.
  :thumb:

Wow. Thank you so much for those incredibly kind words! To say that it's a ton of work doesn't begin to capture it, but ultimately it's a lot of fun and I'm always glad I did it--at least when each round is over. :) Seriously, your support and words of encouragement are enormously appreciated, jnav.

Offline codywanks

« Reply #127 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 16:55:57 »
Hi Ryan, did you get my e-mail regarding packaging?

Offline norbauer

« Reply #128 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 16:58:27 »
Hi Ryan, did you get my e-mail regarding packaging?

Yes, sorry; still trying to get caught up on my inbox. I should have a spare box that I could sell you, no problem. They cost me around $10 each, and I'm happy to just sell you one at that cost.

Offline funkybeat7

« Reply #129 on: Sat, 23 September 2017, 21:30:47 »
Hi everyone,

I have something I wanted to ask the people here in this thread who are more knowledgable on this topic compared to me. So I managed to get my hands on a Novatouch which is great, the downside is that the "ESC" key seems to not work. I asked the previous owner and they did not have any problems with this key. I used it in Switch Hitter and the ESC key was not registering. Now I am not very experienced in topre boards so I asked around for some advice and the consensus was that maybe there was a misaligned dome. So I looked up the best way to realign the domes and did that (the board had already been taken apart before so the warranty was already voided). Every key still works except the ESC key. I wanted to ask here what my options might be, I would like a fully functional board and am willing to pay a reasonable price to get it working as I like the topre feel and Novatouch's are hard to come by now. Would it be possible to send into Cooler Master and have them fix it and just pay the fee outright instead of relying on warranty to cover it? Thanks for any input on this situation.

Offline codywanks

« Reply #130 on: Sun, 24 September 2017, 17:20:25 »
...Every key still works except the ESC key.

Check to see if there is still a spring underneath the ESC key dome.

Offline funkybeat7

...Every key still works except the ESC key.

Check to see if there is still a spring underneath the ESC key dome.
Yep, I did that and there is, I've also re aligned the springs. Making sure every one is in place where it's supposed to be with its dome. Every key except the ESC is so working fine. Thanks for a the suggestion though, I'll take whatever help I can get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline codywanks

...I'll take whatever help I can get

Might be worth swapping the ESC spring with another spring (say F1) just to confirm there's nothing wrong with it.

After that, check to see if there's a damaged trace on the PCB anywhere near ESC (the top side, i.e. where the PCB mates with the dome sheet).

IINM there should be two traces starting from the 7 and 8-o'clock positions relative to the ESC white circle, heading upwards.

Offline millifoo

« Reply #133 on: Sun, 24 September 2017, 17:41:06 »
I asked the previous owner and they did not have any problems with this key. (the board had already been taken apart before

If you can't get it working...

Did the previous owner disclose that they'd opened the board? IMO, it's really on them to fix this. If you paid with paypal, you have some oomph behind getting them to make this right.
« Last Edit: Sun, 24 September 2017, 17:45:11 by millifoo »

Offline funkybeat7

...I'll take whatever help I can get

Might be worth swapping the ESC spring with another spring (say F1) just to confirm there's nothing wrong with it.

After that, check to see if there's a damaged trace on the PCB anywhere near ESC (the top side, i.e. where the PCB mates with the dome sheet).

IINM there should be two traces starting from the 7 and 8-o'clock positions relative to the ESC white circle, heading upwards.

okay, I'll look closer at the PCB when I take it apart this evening. I took some photos the last time I had it apart this morning. There didn't appear to be any damage around the ESC key area. https://imgur.com/a/v7KCH

Offline funkybeat7

« Reply #135 on: Sun, 24 September 2017, 18:22:32 »
I asked the previous owner and they did not have any problems with this key. (the board had already been taken apart before

Did the previous owner disclose that they'd opened the board? IMO, it's really on them to fix this. If you paid with paypal, you have some oomph behind getting them to make this right.

The original selling post was on Reddit but it was removed since he put it on /mm but didn't have a price so it was removed so I no longer have access to the seller's original wording. Either way the board had been taken apart previously as the warranty sticker was missing and the obvious hole through the large sticker on the back. Also there was tape on the PCB in multiple places like he couldn't get the springs to stay where they needed to be. Since the ESC key isn't functioning would it be ridiculous to ask for my money back if I can't get it functioning this week? I did pay a fair amount for this so getting a semi non-functional board is sad. I'm going to try what another user instructed and try to orient the springs properly, also I'm going to call CM support as well and see what they could offer as I just want a functional NovaTouch.

Offline millifoo

« Reply #136 on: Sun, 24 September 2017, 19:17:21 »
Also there was tape on the PCB in multiple places like he couldn't get the springs to stay where they needed to be.

If he didnt disclose all of this (the opening of the board, taping down the rubber dome sheet) - I'd ask for a full refund regardless since he wasn't up-front that he'd hacked on the keyboard. That should have been made very clear. Heck, I'd ask for a refund since the ESC doesn't work. If he says 'no', open a paypal dispute.

ProTip: in the future take a screenshot of the sales post on MM for future reference. 99.9% of deals go through without problems, but better to be safe if you turn out to be the .01%

The original selling post was on Reddit but it was removed since he put it on /mm but didn't have a price so it was removed

If it was just removed by the mods, it may still show on his user page. Go to the users home page (e.g. /u/<username>) and hit the submissions button, it may still show up there unless they deleted it on their own.

Offline nineleveno

« Reply #137 on: Sun, 24 September 2017, 19:38:11 »

The original selling post was on Reddit but it was removed since he put it on /mm but didn't have a price so it was removed so I no longer have access to the seller's original wording. Either way the board had been taken apart previously as the warranty sticker was missing and the obvious hole through the large sticker on the back. Also there was tape on the PCB in multiple places like he couldn't get the springs to stay where they needed to be. Since the ESC key isn't functioning would it be ridiculous to ask for my money back if I can't get it functioning this week? I did pay a fair amount for this so getting a semi non-functional board is sad. I'm going to try what another user instructed and try to orient the springs properly, also I'm going to call CM support as well and see what they could offer as I just want a functional NovaTouch.

Was it this one? https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/715usd/usnch_cm_novatouch_w_paypal/

If so, this was the text of the post, according to my logs (I have RSS alerts set up for certain things in mechmarket):

Time stamp

Original box
Limited on and off use (maybe 12 total hours)
Opened a few times
Fully functional as of typing

Offline funkybeat7

« Reply #138 on: Sun, 24 September 2017, 19:40:15 »

Was it this one? https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/715usd/usnch_cm_novatouch_w_paypal/

If so, this was the text of the post, according to my logs (I have RSS alerts set up for certain things in mechmarket):

Time stamp

Original box
Limited on and off use (maybe 12 total hours)
Opened a few times
Fully functional as of typing

YES! That was the one, I had actually looked at his profile prior to posting on here looking for the original wording. Thanks so much for helping as it would be harder to figure out the right action if I didn't have to original wording.

Offline funkybeat7

« Reply #139 on: Sun, 24 September 2017, 19:44:54 »
Also there was tape on the PCB in multiple places like he couldn't get the springs to stay where they needed to be.

If he didnt disclose all of this (the opening of the board, taping down the rubber dome sheet) - I'd ask for a full refund regardless since he wasn't up-front that he'd hacked on the keyboard. That should have been made very clear. Heck, I'd ask for a refund since the ESC doesn't work. If he says 'no', open a paypal dispute.

ProTip: in the future take a screenshot of the sales post on MM for future reference. 99.9% of deals go through without problems, but better to be safe if you turn out to be the .01%

The original selling post was on Reddit but it was removed since he put it on /mm but didn't have a price so it was removed

If it was just removed by the mods, it may still show on his user page. Go to the users home page (e.g. /u/<username>) and hit the submissions button, it may still show up there unless they deleted it on their own.

Okay, so Nineleveno has the original wording, I don't mind that it was opened and have no standing on it since he mentioned it before hand. I just want a functional board. If CM support can't help me tomorrow and fiddling with it trying to get the ESC key to work doesn't pan out it looks like I'll be asking for a refund. I did use paypal so I would be able to open a dispute with them and send the board back hopefully. It sucks because I am usually cautious but because the NovaTouch's are so hard to get now I jumped on it and just didn't really play it safe. Anyways it's another lesson learned. I appreciate all the advice because it really does help me a lot.

Offline norbauer

« Reply #140 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 12:46:54 »

Okay, so Nineleveno has the original wording, I don't mind that it was opened and have no standing on it since he mentioned it before hand. I just want a functional board. If CM support can't help me tomorrow and fiddling with it trying to get the ESC key to work doesn't pan out it looks like I'll be asking for a refund. I did use paypal so I would be able to open a dispute with them and send the board back hopefully. It sucks because I am usually cautious but because the NovaTouch's are so hard to get now I jumped on it and just didn't really play it safe. Anyways it's another lesson learned. I appreciate all the advice because it really does help me a lot.

Sorry to hear about your bad reddit experience in obtaining a working Novatouch; I recently bought one on eBay and had to pay waaaay to much for it. I just really wish CM would resurrect these so we don't have to pay extortionate prices for them--not that this has any chance of occurring. =\

Offline funkybeat7

« Reply #141 on: Mon, 25 September 2017, 12:49:50 »

Sorry to hear about your bad reddit experience in obtaining a working Novatouch; I recently bought one on eBay and had to pay waaaay to much for it. I just really wish CM would resurrect these so we don't have to pay extortionate prices for them--not that this has any chance of occurring. =\

Thanks for the sympathy, I actually just got off the phone with CM about repairs and even though I was willing to cover repair costs they wouldn't be able to do it since the board has been opened and therefore not under warranty as to get it repaired I would have to have an RMA filed. I just sent the seller a message about a refund so hopefully there won't be any bad blood there in getting my money back. I'll just have to be more vigilant on what I buy in the future.

Offline millifoo

« Reply #142 on: Thu, 28 September 2017, 16:41:12 »
Bummer that CM won't help. Can you imagine if a car company refused to work on your car because you opened the hood?

Anyway... back to the r2.5... Mr. N, is it too early to ask the GB is coming along? Not that I'm anxious or anything ;-).

<yes, I know... patience, grasshopper>

Offline norbauer

« Reply #143 on: Thu, 28 September 2017, 16:44:38 »
Anyway... back to the r2.5... Mr. N, is it too early to ask the GB is coming along? Not that I'm anxious or anything ;-).

It's coming along quite well. The factory got the payment a few days ago and I worked out the last administrative/engineering details with the factory this week. Next week is the Mid-autumn Festival in China, but the actual machining will start as soon as they get back from the holiday. I think the boxes are either already being made or might actually even be done by now.

Offline funkybeat7

It's coming along quite well. The factory got the payment a few days ago and I worked out the last administrative/engineering details with the factory this week. Next week is the Mid-autumn Festival in China, but the actual machining will start as soon as they get back from the holiday. I think the boxes are either already being made or might actually even be done by now.
Hype train is chugging happily along :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline millifoo

« Reply #145 on: Thu, 28 September 2017, 17:56:40 »
Speaking of the hype train (and I hate to thread-crap) - but is there an FC660c IC thread yet? I'm *very* interested in one of those.

Offline funkybeat7

« Reply #146 on: Thu, 28 September 2017, 19:39:51 »
So the deal with my NovaTouch is I got a partial refund for the board and I'm just going to keep it. Does anyone have experience with autohotkey and would be willing to give me some advice? I'd like to do something like make ESC Alt + F1.

Offline nineleveno

« Reply #147 on: Thu, 28 September 2017, 19:58:33 »
So the deal with my NovaTouch is I got a partial refund for the board and I'm just going to keep it. Does anyone have experience with autohotkey and would be willing to give me some advice? I'd like to do something like make ESC Alt + F1.

I haven't done AutoHotkey in a while, but I think this should work for that (Alt+F1 = Esc):

Code: [Select]
!$F1::SendInput {Esc}

Offline funkybeat7

« Reply #148 on: Thu, 28 September 2017, 20:02:13 »

I haven't done AutoHotkey in a while, but I think this should work for that (Alt+F1 = Esc):

Code: [Select]
!$F1::SendInput {Esc}
Thanks! I'll give it a shot, you're really coming in clutch these past few days for me :D

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #149 on: Thu, 28 September 2017, 22:11:14 »
Bummer that CM won't help. Can you imagine if a car company refused to work on your car because you opened the hood?

That's why I recommend people not buy CoolerMaster, at least in the US. I got burned with an old CM Storm. CM USA will not do a swap or sell parts for an out of warranty board. If it's not listed on their site as an accessory, they will not sell it even if it is sold on other geography CM sites. In my case, I needed a replacement wrist rest attachment which was available from CM Europe.

I think CM USA might be a completely separate company that licensed the name a la Nintendo in a lot of countries in the 80s. At least that's the way they behave.