Author Topic: ADAMSKI CAPWORKS  (Read 91736 times)

Offline Jhonan

• Chicks love duck pics...
Re: ADAMSKI CAPWORKS - Giveaway #2 - Winners Announced.
« Reply #200 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 09:10:14 »
these are sick man. starting out with these kind of results. hope to see more good stuff.

Very nice idea on the gamer set, simple but one of a kind :thumb:

I agree, and with how much I love Krytone's work, I consider this high praise!

Offline drewba

« Reply #201 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 09:59:18 »
Congrats you three! thanks for the giveaway

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #202 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 10:15:12 »
Congrats to the winners! If the Lava cap I have is any indication, you 3 are in for a treat!

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #203 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 11:28:39 »
Grats to the winners!  :thumb: And thanks Adamski for the generosity!

Offline ika

« Reply #204 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 11:45:18 »
Oh man. This is awesome! How do I decide what colors to get D:

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #205 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 19:57:32 »
these are sick man. starting out with these kind of results. hope to see more good stuff.

Very nice idea on the gamer set, simple but one of a kind :thumb:

Thanks Krytone for posting and for the free cap on your last sale. :P You know I need that surprise cap when I failed to get the multishot JS.  :))

Thanks everyone and congrats again to the winners  :thumb:

Offline MyBoolean

« Reply #206 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 22:31:05 »
I moved my Introduction here : https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=71363.0

Updates:

GIVEAWAY #1(CLOSED):

More
I've been wanting to do this for a while now, I just didn't had the time to create one. So this cap is not as polished as I wanted it to be, but I think some of you might like it. It is not as good as other Artisan caps in terms of quality and design, but I'm also pretty sure nobody's gonna refuse to have a cap for free.

Requirements/Terms/Conditions

1. This is open for all CONUS and INTERNATIONAL GH users
2. You must be a GH member for atleast 15 days
3. You must pay for the shipping fee including payment fees and etc.
4. You do not PM me unless I ask you to.
5. Winners must respond and pay within 24 hours or else I'll pick another winner
6. The giveaway will last for XX days after this thread gets approved
7. Winners will be notified thru PM and email
8. Submit your form using the link below. You can always edit your response if you made a mistake.
9. Winners will be randomly selected.
10. Winners' username will be displayed after the giveaway.

Google form:
What's up for grabs?

I didn't have any MX caps to giveaway prior to this giveaway, so I decided that the winner of the MX caps gets to choose what color combination or colorway he wanted and I'll make it for him/her. What you'll be getting from this giveaway is a rare cap, 1 out of 1.  :cool:

One T800 -Topre (Shadow Drei)
I think it looks really cool lit up. It is a lot better to look in person and to be honest, the photo didn't do justice. :p
Show Image

Click here for more ->
More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

One T800 - MX (Custom)
Show Image

One T800 - Topre (Lava) and One T800- MX (Lava)

Show Image

Click here for more ->
More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

One T800 - MX and One T800 - Topre
Show Image

Click here for more ->
More
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I wish you all goodluck! Definitely more giveaways coming after this! Thanks! :)

Winners:

Shadow Drei(Topre)- lookoutwehave
Custom MX - pryedthirdeye

Lava(MX) - ubibaba742
Lava (Topre) - RoastPotatoes

T800(MX)- lolpes
T800(Topre)- linuxhermit

GIVEAWAY #2(CLOSED):

More
Requirements/Terms/Conditions

1. This is open for all CONUS and INTERNATIONAL GH and reddit users
2. You must be a GH member for at least 15 days
3. You must pay for the shipping fee including payment fees and etc. $6 for CONUS and $10-$25 for Int'l.
4.  No PMs. No PMs. No PMs.
5. Winners must respond and pay within 24 hours or else I'll pick another winner
6. The giveaway will last for 7 days.
7. Winners will be notified thru PM
8. Submit your form using the link below.
9. Winners will be randomly selected.
10. Winners' username will be displayed after the giveaway.

Google form:

For the 2nd giveaway, 3 winners will be randomly selected and they will all get a set of MX caps(WASD and ESC).  Each set will be customized to whatever the winners want. Any color/s. Please take note that these caps might take couple weeks to make depending on my mood and free time!  :p I would like to add as well that you should not to expect perfect caps from me. I will do my best to create great caps that is up to your expectations.

Prizes:

Photos below are just sample caps of the prizes. You will be getting custom ones of your desired caps.
1 SET OF SINGLE COLOR MX GAMER SET(OEM)
Show Image

1 SET OF TWO-TONE COLOR MX GAMER SET(OEM)
Show Image

1 SET OF 4 COLOR SHOTS MX GAMER SET(OEM)
Show Image

Good luck and check out more photos of these MX Gamer Sets on my 2nd post!

Winners:

1 SET OF SINGLE COLOR MX GAMER SET(OEM)
Winner: DGNEO

1 SET OF TWO-TONE COLOR MX GAMER SET(OEM)
Winner: AENGUS

1 SET OF 4 COLOR SHOTS MX GAMER SET(OEM)
Winner: IKA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW AND IMPROVED MX GAMER KEYCAPS SOON!  :eek:

wow. waiting for that new keycaps.

congratulations to the winners.  :thumb:

Offline Jhonan

« Reply #207 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 14:54:04 »
Been awfully quiet in here, how's your gorgeous work coming along Adamski?

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #208 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 17:48:06 »
Worried about my buddy! Sent him a pm just to check on him yesterday but no response - maybe he's on vacation

Offline DrCr4nK

• Yeah, man. I dig that.
« Reply #209 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 17:50:09 »
Yeah!  Can we buy them yet, or are you still giving them away?!  lol :D just jelly

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #210 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 18:27:12 »
Worried about my buddy! Sent him a pm just to check on him yesterday but no response - maybe he's on vacation

Yeah!  Can we buy them yet, or are you still giving them away?!  lol :D just jelly

Sorry guys. I am just really busy atm. Supposedly, I was going to continue working on my new caps on this weekend, but then I got really sick since Friday. Once I feel a lot better, I will go back on finishing the caps. You will all understand why it is taking too long once I finish them.  :thumb:

Offline Jhonan

« Reply #211 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 18:28:32 »
No worries at all, you have a life outside of us :P  I just love seeing your work, it's great :)

Offline DrCr4nK

• Yeah, man. I dig that.
« Reply #212 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 20:26:29 »
Sorry you got sick, man. Hope you're feeling better.  Definitely can't wait to see what you have in store.. :)

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
Re: ADAMSKI CAPWORKS
« Reply #213 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 20:41:08 »
Feel better buddy

Offline Aengus

« Reply #214 on: Sun, 25 October 2015, 21:15:14 »
Feel better man.  Looking forward to seeing what you're cookin up.

Offline pryedthirdeye

« Reply #215 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 08:47:39 »
Way late to post, but I am loving the custom cap and matching gamer set.  I will update pics on my modest board when I can get it cleaned up :)
clicky clicky

Offline lolpes

« Reply #216 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 08:49:09 »

Sorry guys. I am just really busy atm. Supposedly, I was going to continue working on my new caps on this weekend, but then I got really sick since Friday. Once I feel a lot better, I will go back on finishing the caps. You will all understand why it is taking too long once I finish them.  :thumb:

Feel better soon ;) Don't worry about the caps, we and our wallets can wait and only want you to be healthy ;)

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #217 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 08:58:29 »
Way late to post, but I am loving the custom cap and matching gamer set.  I will update pics on my modest board when I can get it cleaned up :)

Feel better soon ;) Don't worry about the caps, we and our wallets can wait and only want you to be healthy ;)
Thank you guys. I am feeling a lot better now. Unfortunately, I have certification exam coming in few weeks. Been busy reviewing for it so I cannot promise any update til mid or late of this month. Looking forward for the pics pryedthirdeye! :)

Offline DrCr4nK

• Yeah, man. I dig that.
« Reply #218 on: Tue, 03 November 2015, 19:00:14 »
::peek::  Anything happening on this side of the fence?  :D

Offline Le7iathan

• Certified Lurker
« Reply #219 on: Sat, 07 November 2015, 00:18:16 »
Just found about these sets and they look insane!

I read through the posts and hope all is going well with you, adamski!

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #220 on: Fri, 04 December 2015, 15:24:38 »
ADAM! How you doin' bro?

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #221 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 12:59:46 »
Just found about these sets and they look insane!

I read through the posts and hope all is going well with you, adamski!

::peek::  Anything happening on this side of the fence?  :D

ADAM! How you doin' bro?

Hey guys! I came here to give you all an update regarding my work. I've been really busy for the past couple months. I am sorry for the lack of updates especially for the winners of the last giveaway. School, work, and holidays are all taking my free time. Right now, I am busy working on some requirements for a new job and they've been bugging me for the last couple weeks because they want me to start asap.  Yesterday, I had triple vaccinations from my doctor. Nothing to worry here, it's just for immunizations tho both my arms are really sore atm. Well I learned that it's not only the keycap artisans that could do double or triple shots! haha  :p

In connection with my work, I have no plans to end it. I just need more time, but I'm afraid that it will take longer than what I initially thought. This is why I didn't charged the previous winners for the shipping fee yet. I also had a conversation with one of the member here who makes keyset designs. He wanted to create a keycap design that will match his keyset and I'll be the one in charge for bringing it to reality. This is not final yet and we are not sure if this will be available for other members too.

I'm hoping you guys would understand my situation. I assure you tho that I will back making caps to giveaway as soon as I can.  :thumb:  Happy Holidays, everyone!  ;D

-Adamski

Offline Jhonan

« Reply #222 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 13:44:13 »
glad to hear your still alive, and grats on the commission!  We're patient, and I can wait a bit to see more great work from you in the future.  Happy Holidays to you and yours as well :)

Offline DrCr4nK

• Yeah, man. I dig that.
« Reply #223 on: Sun, 06 December 2015, 20:31:39 »
I've been MIA a bit lately myself. Glad you're still hanging in there man.  We'll all be here when your ready.  Anticipation level very high!  :D

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #224 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 20:05:13 »
glad to hear your still alive, and grats on the commission!  We're patient, and I can wait a bit to see more great work from you in the future.  Happy Holidays to you and yours as well :)

Thanks! :)

I've been MIA a bit lately myself. Glad you're still hanging in there man.  We'll all be here when your ready.  Anticipation level very high!  :D

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Thank you guys for waiting. I had couple hours of free time from the last two days and I went back working on the new caps. Tomorrow, I might be able to work on them again. I also wanted to mention now that the new gamer set is going to be in Cherry profile. I am dropping the OEM profile as I now own two sets of keycaps in Cherry profile and I have another one coming. Christmas is a week away so I might not be able to work back again on it til Jan. I can only promise that there will be more caps to giveaway compare to the previous one once I get the prizes for the giveaway#2 winners done.  :D Lastly, Topre keycaps is still happening right after I finish the MX caps.

Have a great weekend!  :thumb:

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #225 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 20:07:23 »

Thanks! :)

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Thank you guys for waiting. I had couple hours of free time from the last two days and I went back working on the new caps. Tomorrow, I might be able to work on them again. I also wanted to mention now that the new gamer set is going to be in Cherry profile. I am dropping the OEM profile as I now own two sets of keycaps in Cherry profile and I have another one coming. Christmas is a week away so I might not be able to work back again on it til Jan. I can only promise that there will be more caps to giveaway compare to the previous one once I get the prizes for the giveaway#2 winners done.  :D Lastly, Topre keycaps is still happening right after I finish the MX caps.

Have a great weekend!  :thumb:

Glad to hear you're doing well Adam! Looking forward to see what you come up with, and eeeeespecially the topper caps :thumb:

Offline joshua.belisario

« Reply #226 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 08:11:32 »
Great work sir adam! Your link through Mechanical Keyboard Warriors PH brought me here. Been wanting to have these sets especially the trapped soul!, since I just bought my own mkb! How I wish I could just buy it now or request for a custom set. Been looking for custom keycaps and wanting to make my own set for a while but I needed inquiries from you makers x) Godbless! I'll be waiting for your update!
Phil 4:13

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #227 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 20:28:14 »
Love the work and would love to get my hands on some of these caps :)
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #228 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 12:55:27 »
New year bump, hope all is well Adam!

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #229 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 12:58:06 »

Def getting some work done! :D Please give me some more time. New profile means it needs more time for me to work on it. I'm trying my best to work on the topre caps at the same time as well.  :thumb: :thumb:

Check out my latest post on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/4028wk/modificationb87_hhkb_and_novatouch_adamski07/

Offline lolpes

« Reply #230 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 13:02:58 »
Yeah thanks to you I replaced my desktop wallpaper :D

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #231 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 13:07:04 »

Def getting some work done! :D Please give me some more time. New profile means it needs more time for me to work on it. I'm trying my best to work on the topre caps at the same time as well.  :thumb: :thumb:

Check out my latest post on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/4028wk/modificationb87_hhkb_and_novatouch_adamski07/

Still in love with your purple gamer set. Hope I can pick one of those up in that colorway, or really any other, some day.

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #232 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 13:26:51 »

Still in love with your purple gamer set. Hope I can pick one of those up in that colorway, or really any other, some day.

I love seeing these artisans in progress. Gives us something to look forward to.

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #233 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 13:28:45 »
Yeah thanks to you I replaced my desktop wallpaper :D

I love seeing these artisans in progress. Gives us something to look forward to.

Thank you guys. I promise to make more caps for future giveaways.   :thumb:

Offline DAVYtm

• #dateless
« Reply #234 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 18:09:33 »
Glad to hear it's going well! Those boards on /r/MK look so damn cool. Like the Hyperfuse the best, but the customization on the Novatouch is next level. Share some of that creativity man  ;)

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #235 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 18:53:47 »
Glad to hear it's going well! Those boards on /r/MK look so damn cool. Like the Hyperfuse the best, but the customization on the Novatouch is next level. Share some of that creativity man  ;)

Thank you. I definitely have more similar project coming, including the one for Troubled Minds around March. Regarding my caps, I am slowly making progress. The process of creating molds for my caps is killing me as I kept on making mistakes. Keycap making is a trial and error learning process. I have the prototypes ready, I just need to make multiples of them to finish the final mold and to start casting the winner's set of caps. For my Topre caps, I am still brainstorming for a better design. I don't think my MX caps design's would look good on my Topre set so I will try to create new one. 

I'd also like to announce another project that I've been working since last year(oct-nov). I am hesitating to share this one on the community most especially here on GH as I feel uncomfortable here which is why I never shared any of my content anymore outside this thread. I have this prototype done since around the time I started making keycaps. It is a modular stem artisan caps. If I am not mistaken, there's a same project going on the community atm. I never wanted to spoil it. I never share anything until I actually finishes them. Now, I might get called for this, but who cares at all, all I wanted was to create keycaps and give them away. It was supposedly to be applied on my MX Gamer set, cherry profile, but it didn't work and there's no way it would work so i've decided to apply it first on my next artisan cap instead, which is actually a collab with another member of GH. Anyway, I am hoping that previous winners have more patience to wait as I am trying my best to finish their caps and all the free time I could find, I never think of something else but to spend those time finishing your caps. Have a nice day folks!  :thumb:

Modular stem prototype, MX. I broke the Topre stem so I have to create another one.
http://imgur.com/a/ln19D

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #236 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 19:00:30 »

Thank you. I definitely have more similar project coming, including the one for Troubled Minds around March. Regarding my caps, I am slowly making progress. The process of creating molds for my caps is killing me as I kept on making mistakes. Keycap making is a trial and error learning process. I have the prototypes ready, I just need to make multiples of them to finish the final mold and to start casting the winner's set of caps. For my Topre caps, I am still brainstorming for a better design. I don't think my MX caps design's would look good on my Topre set so I will try to create new one. 

I'd also like to announce another project that I've been working since last year(oct-nov). I am hesitating to share this one on the community most especially here on GH as I feel uncomfortable here which is why I never shared any of my content anymore outside this thread. I have this prototype done since around the time I started making keycaps. It is a modular stem artisan caps. If I am not mistaken, there's a same project going on the community atm. I never wanted to spoil it. I never share anything until I actually finishes them. Now, I might get called for this, but who cares at all, all I wanted was to create keycaps and give them away. It was supposedly to be applied on my MX Gamer set, cherry profile, but it didn't work and there's no way it would work so i've decided to apply it first on my next artisan cap instead, which is actually a collab with another member of GH. Anyway, I am hoping that previous winners have more patience to wait as I am trying my best to finish their caps and all the free time I could find, I never think of something else but to spend those time finishing your caps. Have a nice day folks!  :thumb:

Modular stem prototype, MX. I broke the Topre stem so I have to create another one.

Good to hear from you Adam! I for one am excited to hear about the upcoming projects that you've been working on and hope that this keycap making hasn't interfered with your personal one. Take your time and continue what you're doing, everyone love the hard work you put in your caps and the love you'v shown to the community. I only hope one day i can obtain one of your  caps but until that day, keep on trucking mate. Welcome back

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #237 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 19:12:53 »

Good to hear from you Adam! I for one am excited to hear about the upcoming projects that you've been working on and hope that this keycap making hasn't interfered with your personal one. Take your time and continue what you're doing, everyone love the hard work you put in your caps and the love you'v shown to the community. I only hope one day i can obtain one of your  caps but until that day, keep on trucking mate. Welcome back

Thank you. Don't worry. As I promised, there will be more sets of caps to be given away once they're ready. I will also try to be more transparent as possible on my work to avoid these kind of situations.

Here are the Cherry profile caps ready for mold making. I probably should announce it as well that I will be adding F&J w/ bumps on the set for our winners.

« Last Edit: Tue, 19 January 2016, 19:15:33 by adamski07 »

Offline phruitpie

« Reply #238 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 19:21:14 »

Thank you. Don't worry. As I promised, there will be more sets of caps to be given away once they're ready. I will also try to be more transparent as possible on my work to avoid this kind of situations.

Here are the Cherry profile caps ready for mold making. I probably should announce it as well that I will be adding F&J w/ bumps on the set for our winners.
Show Image

Amazing stuff man, I would be all over this. I know you have mixed feelings about a topre version of your gamer set, but oh man what I would do for a set in topre. That's just my opinion though. Your stuff has been an inspiration for me to start cap making as well, keep up the great work!

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #239 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 19:39:40 »

Amazing stuff man, I would be all over this. I know you have mixed feelings about a topre version of your gamer set, but oh man what I would do for a set in topre. That's just my opinion though. Your stuff has been an inspiration for me to start cap making as well, keep up the great work!

I was also inspired by other members to make keycaps and that's what I always wanted to see in these communities. :) We'll see if I could come up with a better design for my Topre caps. If not, I'll stick with the same design.  :thumb:

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #240 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 20:07:56 »

Thank you. Don't worry. As I promised, there will be more sets of caps to be given away once they're ready. I will also try to be more transparent as possible on my work to avoid these kind of situations.

Show Image

Look's great man, keep up the good work!
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #241 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 20:29:04 »
Very cool, can't wait to see what you do for Topre as well :thumb:

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #242 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 20:54:50 »
[Quick Update]

Hey guys! How's everyone doing? If you ask me, I pretty much had annoying day after getting stuck at work because of my car. I probably don't need mention again how busy my life is as you probably know that already after mentioning it million times in this thread.  :p Anyways, just a small update here. As I've decided before, I went to making Cherry profile keycaps instead and drop the OEM ones. I also showed you guys from the last update the master keycaps that I will be using to create the WASD/ESC/F&J set. Well over the weekend, I was able to make the mold and at the moment, I am casting multiple caps. Once I finish getting a perfect set, I will be making another mold for the final product and hopefully, I could then start making the caps for our previous winners and for our upcoming giveaways.

Please excuse the rough bottom of these caps as I still need to sand them smooth. Here's a comparison of my old OEM caps to the new Cherry profile caps.

My plan is to make enough caps in about a week, fix any imperfections, create new mold, and start casting the final caps. Hope you all could still hang in there. We'll eventually get this done, I promise :D

Enjoy the rest of the day!  :thumb:

Offline Hexterdude

• I have a problem when it come to artisans
« Reply #243 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 20:57:26 »
[Quick Update]

Hey guys! How's everyone doing? If you ask me, I pretty much had annoying day after getting stuck at work because of my car. I probably don't need mention again how busy my life is as you probably know that already after mentioning it million times in this thread. Anyways, just a small update here. As I've decided before, I went to making Cherry profile keycaps instead and drop the OEM ones. I also showed you guys from the last update the master keycaps that I will be using to create the WASD/ESC/F&J set. Well over the weekend, I was able to make the mold and at the moment, I am casting multiple caps. Once I finish getting a perfect set, I will be making another mold for the final product and hopefully, I could then start making the caps for our previous winners and for our upcoming giveaways.

Please excuse the rough bottom of these caps as I still need to sand them smooth. Here's a comparison of my old OEM caps to the new Cherry profile caps.
Show Image

Show Image

My plan is to make enough caps in about a week, fix any imperfections, create new mold, and start casting the final caps. Hope you all could still hang in there. We'll eventually get this done, I promise :D

Adam! Good to hear that your back! I'm glad things are going well, can't wait to see your new caps. Hopefully you'll make a set for us mob a players :)

Offline ika

« Reply #244 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 21:03:39 »
Looks good! I was just thinking about what happened to this, haha. That homing bump looks a little aggressive IMO but it's hard to tell what it would feel like.

Offline Jhonan

« Reply #245 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 22:09:49 »
So happy to see you back!  Looking forward to being able to get a set of caps from you in the future!

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #246 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 22:46:57 »
[Quick Update]

Hey guys! How's everyone doing? If you ask me, I pretty much had annoying day after getting stuck at work because of my car. I probably don't need mention again how busy my life is as you probably know that already after mentioning it million times in this thread.  :p Anyways, just a small update here. As I've decided before, I went to making Cherry profile keycaps instead and drop the OEM ones. I also showed you guys from the last update the master keycaps that I will be using to create the WASD/ESC/F&J set. Well over the weekend, I was able to make the mold and at the moment, I am casting multiple caps. Once I finish getting a perfect set, I will be making another mold for the final product and hopefully, I could then start making the caps for our previous winners and for our upcoming giveaways.

Show Image

Show Image

Yay, can't wait :D

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #247 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 22:55:20 »
Never knew why I missed your caps. Glad to see they'll return!

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #248 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 00:21:50 »
These look great. Looking forward to what else you have!
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline -musubi

• Spam rice 'n eggs
« Reply #249 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 00:24:59 »
Hope you bring back your first set of artisans!