Author Topic: Black space saver with blue cherries  (Read 2657 times)

Offline fkeidjn

Black space saver with blue cherries
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 06 December 2007, 22:18:42 »
Well, the image name has "Strongman" in it, so it's very likely Strongman.  The switches are not Cherries (Cherries keyswitches are "+" shaped, while the ones in the picture are Alps-shaped).  I think the keyboard pictured is this keyboard.
Kinesis Keypad - Filco FKBN104M/EB - Unitek space-saver - Acer 6511-TW - Apple Extended II (M3501) - Scorpius M10 - Cherry G80-1800, AT - SGI Granite - vintage Fujitsu - IBM Model M, 101 and mini - Model F, 84-key AT - Dell AT101W - Northgate 101

Offline Whiskey in the Jar-o

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 06 December 2007, 22:25:55 »
Arrgh! Too bad.

Offline mr_sf_applet

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 06 December 2007, 22:33:36 »
Quote from: fkeidjn
Well, the image name has "Strongman" in it, so it's very likely Strongman.  The switches are not Cherries (Cherries keyswitches are "+" shaped, while the ones in the picture are Alps-shaped).  I think the keyboard pictured is this keyboard.

It sure is. Compare it to xsphat's all black one:
http://wiki.geekhack.org/?page=KBreviews-smk85-xsphat

But blue sliders! So up to now, we know of SMK-85's with black Alps, white Alps, Strongman white sliders, and now blue something, probably Strongman.

The owner has an iGesture Pad in the background.

Offline xsphat

• Enlightened
    • Dan Newman, Writer
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 06 December 2007, 22:36:51 »
Good call my young padawan, it is the SMK 85, I know it well, but the switches might be Strongman, as they make a bastard product of the Alps.