geekhack Community > Other Geeky Stuff

Dead Space revival rumors - its happening! 27-01-2023!

(1/6) > >>

phinix:
I'm sure Dead Space fans read recently about DS revival rumors - I strongly hope this is going to happen - it was my favourite horror game ever.
First part. Amazing. It would be so great to have it remastered.

Any Dead Space fans here waiting for this to be announced? :)

dingusxmcgee:
Loved that game. I remember enjoying all 3 games honestly.

Would be cool to see the first remastered.

phinix:

--- Quote from: dingusxmcgee on Thu, 24 June 2021, 08:09:59 ---Loved that game. I remember enjoying all 3 games honestly.

Would be cool to see the first remastered.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, first part was my favourite.
Proper remaster would look amazing, I would need to wash my pants again after every gaming session - looking forward to it  :D

noisyturtle:
One of my best and most vivid gaming memories was playing DS2 on mushrooms the first time. It was all new to me so everything was amplified. I started peaking right around the Going To Church chapter, and the next few chapters being quite intense really emotionally drained me but the experience was so memorable and engaging. I remember there were sections with no enemies at all, but the environment, music, and vibe presented such an overwhelming feeling of dread it was just as scary expecting something to happen. Only played 1 and 2, didn't have any interest in the 3rd one, looked too much like an action game.

Darthbaggins:
Just hoping if they make the remake that it is done right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version