Author Topic: [IC] GMK modifiers kit  (Read 25380 times)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Re: [IC] GMK modifiers kit
« Reply #50 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 10:07:42 »
Interested in a standard moogle adapterkit. If this set gets to big and expensive I'll wait for a better opportunity.

I was thinking about this too. The whole point of a moogle is to adapt an older key set to use modern, widely available boards. Just throwing this out as an idea: I am wondering if it would have the best chance to meet MOQ if you strip it down to only the keys necessary to get a functional ANSI set. Think only the keys that you need to make a donor Cherry DS set work. Should include ANSI enter because some of the Cherry POS keyboards have DS keys but ISO style enter keys. Should also include shift keys because the Cherry 1800 has short right shift. And of course it should include a full touch caps lock because many Cherry used sets only come with stepped which most ANSI boards cannot handle. Then include a normal ANSI bottom row (1.25 mods and 6.25 spacebar).

I realize this does not meet everyone's needs (including my own), but it will be cheaper, maybe cheap enough to gain enough popular support to meet 250 MOQ without people having to buy four sets each. And hopefully it won't take 6 months to get up to 250 orders either. Let's face it, reaching MOQ has been an issue because of the expense of GMK sets. Maybe to get to MOQ the set will need to be cheaper and more mainstream is all I am suggesting. My $0.02

I suggest to add a centered stem caps lock to the mix, either full touch or stepped.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #51 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 10:08:35 »
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=40501.0#post_NNN

That graphic is actually misleading. Moogle kits usually include variously Backspaces, Enters, Shifts, etc.

That's why there's a billion links before it saying read this first. Can you find me a proper picture of a Moogle and Tsangan then? I couldn't find one to put in that thread.

I'm not criticizing you! :D

Like esoomenona said, the definition of a moogle kit would depend on which set the moogle is aiming toward compatibility. The basic idea of a moogle is to make a vintage set compatible with a modern keyboard, but there are options which depend on the set, and what people are requesting, such as language support, etc.

I was thinking about this too. The whole point of a moogle is to adapt an older key set to use modern, widely available boards. Just throwing this out as an idea: I am wondering if it would have the best chance to meet MOQ if you strip it down to only the keys necessary to get a functional ANSI set. Think only the keys that you need to make a donor Cherry DS set work. Should include ANSI enter because some of the Cherry POS keyboards have DS keys but ISO style enter keys. Should also include shift keys because the Cherry 1800 has short right shift. And of course it should include a full touch caps lock because many Cherry used sets only come with stepped which most ANSI boards cannot handle. Then include a normal ANSI bottom row (1.25 mods and 6.25 spacebar).

I realize this does not meet everyone's needs (including my own), but it will be cheaper, maybe cheap enough to gain enough popular support to meet 250 MOQ without people having to buy four sets each. And hopefully it won't take 6 months to get up to 250 orders either. Let's face it, reaching MOQ has been an issue because of the expense of GMK sets. Maybe to get to MOQ the set will need to be cheaper and more mainstream is all I am suggesting. My $0.02

This is a damn good idea.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #52 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 10:10:38 »
Still my vote is for a new black on white set.

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #53 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 10:25:22 »
Interested in a standard moogle adapterkit. If this set gets to big and expensive I'll wait for a better opportunity.

I think you basically hit what a moogle is, or at least how it started.  I think this pic is very close. Don't think the backspace is necessary though. Not sure how the "\" is affected on ANSI sets with the iso enter.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 10:29:01 »

That may be a little expensive if you consider many of us already have full WoB sets but no bottom rows for ANSIs. All we want is a cost effective way to get those set to fit our current boards.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #55 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 10:31:14 »

That may be a little expensive if you consider many of us already have full WoB sets but no bottom rows for ANSIs. All we want is a cost effective way to get those set to fit our current boards.

Well I would rather spend $120 for a complete set than $50 on a bottom row.

But I understand where others may not be able to or may not want to just sharing my opinion.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #56 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 10:33:34 »

Well I would rather spend $120 for a complete set than $50 on a bottom row.

But I understand where others may not be able to or may not want to just sharing my opinion.

Mm, maybe you are right. Let's see where this goes, and the next Ivan's GB.

Offline berserkfan

• changing diapers is more fun than model f assembly
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 11:11:14 »
I finally noticed that this post was made in the early hours of April 1.

This is going to take forever to sort out across all of the threads started on or around April Fool's Day.

Also, Interested in WoB 1.25 text mods plus 6.25 and 7.00 spacebars.

(And the Unicomp SSSK, announced on the 32nd hour of April 1st.  Eight hours late is on-time for Unicomp.)

- Ron | samwisekoi

8 hours late is early by Unicomp standards. These guys' brains are still stuck in the 1980s.
Most of the modding can be done on your own once you break through the psychological barriers.

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 12:34:59 »

That graphic is actually misleading. Moogle kits usually include variously Backspaces, Enters, Shifts, etc.

That's why there's a billion links before it saying read this first. Can you find me a proper picture of a Moogle and Tsangan then? I couldn't find one to put in that thread.

Here you go (at last the red crosses indicate what I meant):

You won't be able to cover every possible old cherry keycap set to fit every keyboard someone in this forum is using. And if you try stuff will get expensive.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 12:55:07 »

+1
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #60 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 12:56:48 »

I'm not criticizing you! :D

Like esoomenona said, the definition of a moogle kit would depend on which set the moogle is aiming toward compatibility. The basic idea of a moogle is to make a vintage set compatible with a modern keyboard, but there are options which depend on the set, and what people are requesting, such as language support, etc.

Too late, already sobbing :(

(I'll add this to the SQSA OP)

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #61 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 13:07:30 »
I vote for WoB moogle. I know a way to get brand new WoB set, but whether or not I decide to get it depends on how easily I can get moogle kit for it. Complete set would be nice, but I know that's not gonna happen.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 13:11:23 »
Maybe separate little kits for people who want extra keys. I would like correct profile caps for Delete, End, and PgDn also.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Halvar

« Reply #63 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 13:22:54 »
With WoB, I understand these sets are pretty common from Flynn's GB last year:

With this or the other common WoB keyboards as a base, I think tinlong's set + spacebars do make a lot of sense.

« Last Edit: Thu, 03 April 2014, 13:25:46 by Halvar »

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 13:34:23 »
Maybe separate little kits for people who want extra keys. I would like correct profile caps for Delete, End, and PgDn also.
Yeah thats needed as well, doesn't bother me a ton but it would be nice to have the proper keys. But I would personally like to see this as cheap as possible though. Like others have said once the price gets to 50% or so of a full set we may as well just do complete sets.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #65 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 13:50:00 »

JD, you act like you haven't seen what happens with GMK every time. People are greedy, and only take what they want. Little sets will NEVER make it through this ordeal.

Offline Halvar

« Reply #66 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 15:38:10 »
How about splitting this into a "cheap cheap basic Moogle set" and an "I will help you out if you will help me out Pro set"

The cheap set could reach MOQ because it's cheap and unavoidable and everyone will want two of it, the Pro set could reach MOQ because the different needs of different people add up.   

Cheap Cheap Basic Moogle:
- 1x center stemmed caps lock
- 1x Moogle bottom row of Filco-compatible 1,25 modifiers (2xCtrl, 2x Alt, 2x Win, 1x Menu)
- 1x 2,74u righthand Shift (for 1800)
- 1x 6,25u space bar

This basic set is enough to convert most BuW vintage sets to Filco tenkeyless standard (for 1800 sets you have to be willing to live with some wrong profiles in the nav cluster). 

IWHYOIYWHMO Pro Set contains:
- Tsangan bottom row of 1,5/1.0 modifiers (2x 1.5u Ctrl, 2x 1.5u Alt, 1x 1u Win, 1x 1u Menu)
- 7u space bar
- center stemmed caps lock (so those who are only interested in Tsangan don't necessarily need the basic kit for just one cap)
- 1x ISO-to-ANSI set: 2.25u left Shift, 2.25u Enter, 1.5u backslash/verticalbar
- 1x ANSI-to-ISO set: 1.25u left Shift, 2x 1u blank (R3, R4), 1x ISO Return
- 1x 1800-to-Filco TKL set: 1 each of Delete, End, PgDn,
- 1x 1800-to-Filco-Full set: Numpad-<minus>, 2u-Numpad-<0>, 1ux2u-Numpad-<+>

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 16:07:51 »
I like where your going with that Halvar. Now let the debate begin on what belongs in the pro set :)

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #68 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 16:12:19 »
How about splitting this into a "cheap cheap basic Moogle set" and an "I will help you out if you will help me out Pro set"

The cheap set could reach MOQ because it's cheap and unavoidable and everyone will want two of it, the Pro set could reach MOQ because the different needs of different people add up.   

- 1x Moogle bottom row of Filco-compatible 1,25 modifiers (2xCtrl, 2x Alt, 2x Win, 1x Menu)
- 1x 6,25u space bar

This basic set is enough to convert most BuW vintage sets to Filco tenkeyless standard (for 1800 sets you have to be willing to live with some wrong profiles in the nav cluster). 

- Tsangan bottom row of 1,5/1.0 modifiers (2x 1.5u Ctrl, 2x 1.5u Alt, 1x 1u Win, 1x 1u Menu)
- 7u space bar
- center stemmed caps lock (so those who are only interested in Tsangan don't necessarily need the basic kit for just one cap)
I like this idea about separating it into two sets.
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 16:13:57 »
More like "I want what I want, but I'm not willing to help anyone else out when I don't need all those extra caps" Pro set.

Offline whiskytango

• Don't touch the trim
« Reply #70 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 16:17:52 »

- 1x 6,25u space bar

- 7u space bar

I can get behind this. +1 this idea
I stay busy with work and family these days, but I'm still around, lurking.

Offline Halvar

« Reply #71 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 16:23:41 »
@esoomenona: I don't understand what you mean. You don't think the basic kit has the most popular stuff? Or you disapprove of the idea of a basic set?

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 16:24:55 »
@esoomenona: I don't understand what you mean. You don't think the basic kit has the most popular stuff? Or you disapprove of the idea of a basic set?

I'm saying most people aren't going to help others to get help themselves. They're not willing to spend a dollar more than the cheapest amount they can.

Offline Halvar

« Reply #73 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 16:36:53 »
They are not spending a dollar more than the cheapest amount they can. They can either get the pro kit or not get it.  :cool:

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #74 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 16:38:08 »
They are not spending a dollar more than the cheapest amount they can. They can either get the pro kit or not get it.  :cool:

If it were only so simple. But that's not how they see it. You see, there are extra caps there that they don't want or need. And if those weren't there, then the price would be cheaper for them. Why should they spend more money to pay for caps they don't need?

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #75 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 16:42:29 »
More like "I want what I want, but I'm not willing to help anyone else out when I don't need all those extra caps" Pro set.
How about there is more in life than keyboards. Some of us only have so much cash to spend on non essentials like this. So a $50 moogle is kind of hard to swallow.

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #76 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 17:24:56 »

- 1x 6,25u space bar

- 7u space bar

I like this idea.

How about there is more in life than keyboards. Some of us only have so much cash to spend on non essentials like this. So a $50 moogle is kind of hard to swallow.

I think it's not only hard to swallow, it makes no sense at all. 50$ is not far from a complete set of keycaps. I don't mind spending a dollar or two more even if I won't need those extra caps. But if this ends with spending 30$ extra for a set from which I'd only need about 30% of the caps then this whole groupbuy misses the point for me.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #77 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 17:49:49 »
Which is why you guys will continue to go without these caps. Plain and simple.

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #78 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 18:10:56 »

So we should all pay top dollar for the few guys that want every possibility under the sun? Seems odd that you would expect people to do that.

Offline Halvar

« Reply #79 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 18:16:59 »

If it were only so simple. But that's not how they see it. You see, there are extra caps there that they don't want or need. And if those weren't there, then the price would be cheaper for them. Why should they spend more money to pay for caps they don't need?
Well, if that exact set that they want is popular enough to warrant an extra GB and reach MOQ alone then they are perfectly right!

The Pro set can only work if it is believable that MOQ can only be reached when those people who want the keys in them join forces.

That's exactly the idea behind separating the popular from the less popular options. If you want only the most popular stuff you shouldn't have to pay an extra for other people's rarely needed specialties. If you want something special, you can still get it, although more expensive, by joining forces with people who want other less popular keys.
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 April 2014, 18:36:54 by Halvar »

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #80 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 18:17:35 »

So we should all pay top dollar for the few guys that want every possibility under the sun? Seems odd that you would expect people to do that.

Exactly. And if you don't then be prepared to be called a greedy egoistic cheapskate.

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 19:42:07 »
If there's a moq, you bet your ass that people will have to cooperate with a more fleshed-out set to appeal to more people, JUST to be able to have an opportunity to get GMK, let alone getting everything you want and nothing you don't.
Current Keyboards: Orion - 62g ergo clears;
A87 PS2AVR - 59g ergo clears; QFR - stock blues

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #82 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 19:51:19 »
If there's a moq, you bet your ass that people will have to cooperate with a more fleshed-out set to appeal to more people, JUST to be able to have an opportunity to get GMK, let alone getting everything you want and nothing you don't.
Can we do $25 tops on a basic moogle? I think at that price we should hit moq.

And mooby lol I agree.

Offline Broadmonkey

« Reply #83 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:06:03 »
I don't think you can just put a limit on the cost. A moogle kit is only a moogle kit if it serves the purpose well. If it only supplies half the required keys it's just... well...  pointless!

To be honest, there are so many incomplete BoW sets out there, that I feel this moogle kit will reach 250 orders with certainty. But it has to be well made and complete, not to reach moq but to make sense!
So the most important questions is: What incomplete/incompatible BoW keysets does people have right now? and what keyboards will it be used on?

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #84 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:27:05 »
I don't think you can just put a limit on the cost. A moogle kit is only a moogle kit if it serves the purpose well. If it only supplies half the required keys it's just... well...  pointless!

To be honest, there are so many incomplete BoW sets out there, that I feel this moogle kit will reach 250 orders with certainty. But it has to be well made and complete, not to reach moq but to make sense!
So the most important questions is: What incomplete/incompatible BoW keysets does people have right now? and what keyboards will it be used on?

This makes sense. You should consider to provide the caps needed to make vintage sets available to fit a modern ANSI layout in one set. That means bottom row (including full set of 1.25u modifiers and spacebar), plus caps lock, one 2.25u shift, at least. If you want to provide additional value an enter key will be welcome, because even when most sets already have it, it is shiny already, as we are talking about old vintage sets in ABS. An special color escape key will be also an added bonus, because as the enter key, it may be already shiny in a vintage set. And I think one escape key will not add much cost to the set, and a lot of value.

As it was stated already, a set like this is already on demand, as so many of us already have old WoB sets. I am typing in one now, and I really like to replace my current SP mods for actual cherries. If you remember when Ivan ran the purple set he included the option to get an old WoB set harvested from cherry point of sale terminal boards. Just with the people that bought that option there is already a fair market.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #85 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:35:20 »
Most needed keys for filling out the most common white/black sets people will have:
For Winkey 1800/7000: 1.25 or 1.5 mods, 6.25 or 7 spacebar, 2.75 shift, row D profile delete/end/pg dn, 2 units vertical +, 2 units 0.
For MY 3000/8000: 1.25 or 1.5 mods, 6.25 or 7 spacebar, fulltouch caps lock
For MX 8000: 2.25 enter, 1.5 \|, nav 6pack, cursors, function row, num lock/÷/×/-/+/numpad enter

Though... in the case of MX 8000 it's probably cheaper to source the function row and numpad keys needed from some other used set like a MY8000... in which case the 2.25 enter and 1.5 |\ key is taken care of as well. Possible same goes for some other keys in other cases as well.
It probably would be best to just have 1.25 mods, 1.5 mods, spacebars and full touch caps lock and keep it minimal. Certainly some other keys would be nice to have like Fn and 1x1 Win keys etc... but they aren't strictly necessary. Windowed keys would be a nice to have as they really don't exist in black but they all do need doubled up to keep the lower MOQ.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #86 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:44:16 »
Most needed keys for filling out the most common white/black sets people will have:
For Winkey 1800/7000: 1.25 or 1.5 mods, 6.25 or 7 spacebar, 2.75 shift, row D profile delete/end/pg dn, 2 units vertical +, 2 units 0.
For MX 8000: 2.25 enter, 1.5 \|, nav 6pack, cursors, function row, num lock/÷/×/-/+/numpad enter

Though... in the case of MX 8000 it's probably cheaper to source the function row and numpad keys needed from some other used set like a MY8000... in which case the 2.25 enter and 1.5 |\ key is taken care of as well. Possible same goes for some other keys in other cases as well.
It probably would be best to just have 1.25 mods, 1.5 mods, spacebars and full touch caps lock and keep it minimal. Certainly some other keys would be nice to have like Fn and 1x1 Win keys etc... but they aren't strictly necessary. Windowed keys would be a nice to have as they really don't exist in black but they all do need doubled up to keep the lower MOQ.

You should listen to Ivan. He is one the most knowledgeable guys on cherry keyboards. Please take his advice.

Offline tinlong117

« Reply #87 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:48:08 »
basic set
59845-0
wk set
59847-1
wkl set
59849-2
pro set
59851-3
EVO SET
59853-4

Thoughts?

p.s. I like my ghetto mockups.
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:51:10 by tinlong117 »

Offline Broadmonkey

« Reply #88 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:48:09 »
If we start taking shiny keys into account then the list can be quite long as somebody might have a really shiny tab key, F4, numpad Enter, delete and so on. I think there is the must-haves and the nice-to-haves. But of course if the majority of sets come from the same supplier (which they do) and all has more or less the same usage/shine on specific keys then it might be a good idea.

Regarding the keyboards people use, most people want to cover their winkey TKL keyboard. A fairly large amount of people also want support for Winkeyless TKL. These are the two standard sets and both should always be catered for. This also adds the benefit of covering keyboards from manufactures like Razer, Corsair and CM storm since they like to mix in 1.5 unit modifiers for some reason (you might still miss the spacebar, but that is a manufacturing limitation)

Lastly the whole "why not just do a full set if it's going to be expensive anyway". If we do just that the next thing will be: "Now that we are doing a full set, why don't we do Dolch/Yolch/Handarbeit/CCnG etc" - and don't deny it, you know it's true!

Offline tinlong117

« Reply #89 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:49:05 »

You should listen to Ivan. He is one the most knowledgeable guys on cherry keyboards. Please take his advice.

HAHAHAHAHH.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #90 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:51:13 »

Offline tinlong117

« Reply #91 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:54:19 »

Offline lightsout714

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 11:35:51 »
basic set
(Attachment Link)
wk set
(Attachment Link)
wkl set
(Attachment Link)
pro set
(Attachment Link)
EVO SET
(Attachment Link)

Evo set: How much it would be?
should be around €30-33 WITHOUT blanks and windowed caps.

Any idea how much the basic set will be?

Don't mean to be that guy but can we use anything besides the Win8 logo.

Offline Halvar

« Reply #93 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 11:39:19 »
Questions:

1) What about space bars?

2) Why are there four sets that include each other? Are they meant to be alternatives, and we decide before the GB which of them to try to get? We won't try to reach MOQ on two of them at the same time, right?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #94 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 11:39:50 »
basic set
(Attachment Link)
wk set
(Attachment Link)
wkl set
(Attachment Link)
pro set
(Attachment Link)
EVO SET
(Attachment Link)

Thoughts?

Your evo set needs the 1.5-unit backslash/pipe key, and take out everything that is in the base set. Then only do two options. Base set, and evo set.

in memoriam

Offline pasph

« Reply #95 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 11:55:29 »
basic set
(Attachment Link)
wk set
(Attachment Link)
wkl set
(Attachment Link)
pro set
(Attachment Link)
EVO SET
(Attachment Link)

Thoughts?

Your evo set needs the 1.5-unit backslash/pipe key, and take out everything that is in the base set. Then only do two options. Base set, and evo set.
+1 and spacebars
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #96 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 13:25:30 »
basic set
(Attachment Link)
wk set
(Attachment Link)
wkl set
(Attachment Link)
pro set
(Attachment Link)
EVO SET
(Attachment Link)

Thoughts?

+1 and spacebars

+1

Offline Halvar

« Reply #97 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 02:03:50 »
Whatever the sets will be -- I really hope this comes to life.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #98 on: Sun, 13 April 2014, 02:18:06 »
Are you gonna joint this with the windowed caps? It may save in shipment.

Offline UniClown

« Reply #99 on: Mon, 14 April 2014, 13:33:51 »
Interested in BoW set.