geekhack Marketplace > Artisan Services

Bingecap random DIBS shenanigans

<< < (3/7) > >>

Belfong:
Ok, I nominate naasfu. He and I "met" in one gaming forum called QuarterToThree run by Tom Chick and there was a mechanical keyboard thread discussing about keyboards. He was asking about different switches and we all gave feedback on what we think. And the moment he got a keyboard, he was hooked and in a short time frame, his knowledge of keyboards and keycaps was far better than even myself. I think many of you probably have seen his love for keycaps with all those beautiful photos of his acquisition that he has posted. In fact, now he's my go-to person for questions of key caps.

We were both still  active in the thread, sharing our love to other gamers and members. But I think people there think we are nuts. LOL.

Binge:
You've heard it here folks!  You all have until 9PM PST tomorrow to nominate someone you want to get this cap by explaining why they deserve this cap.

The individual who makes the best case will pay for the cap based on location of the person nominated.

In the spirit of feels all of the proceeds less shipping will be donated to GH.

naasfu:

--- Quote from: Belfong on Mon, 07 April 2014, 22:45:31 ---Ok, I nominate naasfu. He and I "met" in one gaming forum called QuarterToThree run by Tom Chick and there was a mechanical keyboard thread discussing about keyboards. He was asking about different switches and we all gave feedback on what we think. And the moment he got a keyboard, he was hooked and in a short time frame, his knowledge of keyboards and keycaps was far better than even myself. I think many of you probably have seen his love for keycaps with all those beautiful photos of his acquisition that he has posted. In fact, now he's my go-to person for questions of key caps.

We were both still  active in the thread, sharing our love to other gamers and members. But I think people there think we are nuts. LOL.

--- End quote ---

Wait, what?  Haha, thank you Belfong.  I nominate Belfong, since he was the one who got me into this mess of mech keyboards and keycap insanity. :)  He was very helpful with lots of information about switches, different types of keyboards, keysets, BroBots, and many other things when I started getting into things. :)  Plus, he is an all around nice and sincere guy.  I will gladly pay for the Fn cap for him.

ps. was it 9pm pst tomorrow?  Hope I didn't miss the deadline.

nubbinator:
I stated tomorrow, but not sure if that's how it's being done.

Binge:

--- Quote from: nubbinator on Mon, 07 April 2014, 23:05:56 ---I stated tomorrow, but not sure if that's how it's being done.

--- End quote ---

It's 9PM tomorrow xD My bad.

Concept of this event added to OP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version