Author Topic: .  (Read 2435 times)

Offline F8TEdzn

« on: Sun, 19 December 2021, 04:31:13 »
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 December 2021, 06:05:07 by F8TEdzn »

Offline Mecxs

Re: [IC] Frisky Keyset
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 19 December 2021, 06:11:34 »
You need to pick a manufacturer before you present your kitting, or people aren't going to be able to give you proper kitting feedback or indicate interest. For instance, if you run this with IFK then I'm not going to buy it because it will come out looking like a Christmas set.

Some basic kitting stuff - you don't have alice support. You need to add another 'B' in with the spacebars. You've got forced accented arrows. You have white 6.25 and 7u spacebars in both basekit and spacebar kit. You don't need icon + text 1u enters in 40s kit, just pick one and stick with it. You need an F13 key in your basekit. You don't have enough non-novelty 1.25u bottom row keys for people who may not want the 'RACE' keys. You also don't have 1u non-novelty options for people using WK tsangan layout. You need a mod-coloured tilde~ as well.

You've also uploaded low resolution images of your kitting renders. It's so bad that I can only just read what the legends on the keys say.

But you really can't get anything else done until you decide on a manufacturer.

edit: nm I guess!

Offline Alejo1707

• Gimme some more caps!
Re: .
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 19 December 2021, 11:17:52 »
You need to pick a manufacturer before you present your kitting, or people aren't going to be able to give you proper kitting feedback or indicate interest. For instance, if you run this with IFK then I'm not going to buy it because it will come out looking like a Christmas set.

Some basic kitting stuff - you don't have alice support. You need to add another 'B' in with the spacebars. You've got forced accented arrows. You have white 6.25 and 7u spacebars in both basekit and spacebar kit. You don't need icon + text 1u enters in 40s kit, just pick one and stick with it. You need an F13 key in your basekit. You don't have enough non-novelty 1.25u bottom row keys for people who may not want the 'RACE' keys. You also don't have 1u non-novelty options for people using WK tsangan layout. You need a mod-coloured tilde~ as well.

You've also uploaded low resolution images of your kitting renders. It's so bad that I can only just read what the legends on the keys say.

But you really can't get anything else done until you decide on a manufacturer.

edit: nm I guess!
Thanks for taking the time sir. You tried to save it, but honestly it looked like an in-progress cash grab

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Offline hali

• hali.studio
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 19 December 2021, 13:12:44 »
yet another dream shattered by constructive criticism. when will this tyranny end

Offline ad4m

« Reply #4 on: Sun, 19 December 2021, 15:51:50 »
Apparently, the designer wasn’t aware of what standards there were of ICs. Since he won’t deliver the news himself, thought it would be nice to inform you on his behalf  :confused:

To be honest, Liked the idea, really should have read the guide first