Author Topic: Booper Makes Keycaps! - HACK'D BOOPS!  (Read 4148081 times)

Offline dudeletsgo

Re: booper's sale thread! CMYkeydelic INVOICING
« Reply #1650 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:14:25 »
got me a purple monkey! I think it was last on my list at number 5, happy to finally have a boop!

Did you put Bruce on your list? If so, then I don't have any hope of snagging dat shark.  :-X

Offline rotciveel

• Fugu Curator Extraordinaire
« Reply #1651 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:16:28 »
got me a purple monkey! I think it was last on my list at number 5, happy to finally have a boop!

Did you put Bruce on your list? If so, then I don't have any hope of snagging dat shark.  :-X

I did :( but don't fear, the order of invoice shouldn't affect what you got... I think.. You coulda got your first pick but be invoiced at the end!

Offline HekusuTekusu

« Reply #1652 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:18:17 »
Sad that I can't get a keywok but I think the cute Colonel with take care of my wound.
| Das 3 Ult MX BRW | PokerII MX BLK | KUL-ES87 MX CLR | Planck MX GRE | HHKB Pro JP |  CPSQ-1800 GAT BLK | HHKB Pro 2 | NYM96 GAT RED |

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1653 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:18:52 »
Sad that I can't get a keywok but I think the cute Colonel with take care of my wound.

The Colonel is awesome. Didn't get it this time. Enjoy it!

Offline dudeletsgo

« Reply #1654 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:19:29 »

I did :( but don't fear, the order of invoice shouldn't affect what you got... I think.. You coulda got your first pick but be invoiced at the end!

Are... Are you sure?  :blank: I always thought that you would get invoiced in the order that RNGesus selected you.

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #1655 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:21:00 »

Are... Are you sure?  :blank: I always thought that you would get invoiced in the order that RNGesus selected you.

i think he's right, mainly because when your picked you only win 1 cap on your list rather than the max, so it wouldn't make sense to invoice in that order because you might win again

Offline dudeletsgo

« Reply #1656 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:23:13 »

i think he's right, mainly because when your picked you only win 1 cap on your list rather than the max, so it wouldn't make sense to invoice in that order because you might win again

Oh man, you're totally right there.  :D So you're saying... there's STILL HOPE?! Time to bring out the Gregorian chants.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1657 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:23:39 »

I think it just depends on how the artist has their system organized. It can be one way; it can be another.

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #1658 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:27:54 »
Oh man, you're totally right there.  :D So you're saying... there's STILL HOPE?! Time to bring out the Gregorian chants.

There's always hope,

I think it just depends on how the artist has their system organized. It can be one way; it can be another.

Exactly, we can't know.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #1659 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:38:34 »

Me too! So stoked for my first Boop!

Congrats on the Colonel. They were at the top of my last!

Offline UTEster750

« Reply #1660 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:41:44 »
There is still hope!  :eek:

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #1661 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:44:22 »
TFW you're a dummy and pick and then win a pack of keys that you can't use.  :'(

I asked Booper to throw them back into the pool, so GL to someone that was looking for the 4-pack of blanks.
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 May 2016, 20:50:23 by yinzer »

Offline shugix

• (・ิω・ิ)
« Reply #1662 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:10:41 »
TFW you're a dummy and pick and then win a pack of keys that you can't use.  :'(

I asked Booper to throw them back into the pool, so GL to someone that was looking for the 4-pack of blanks.

RNG please be me. Blanks were my first choice.

Offline yinzer

• I'm new around here ... please don't notice.
« Reply #1663 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:17:18 »

I hope it's you too, buddy. It would be cool if someone that really, really wanted them ends up with them.
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:20:02 by yinzer »

Offline Jhonan

• Chicks love duck pics...
« Reply #1664 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:23:56 »

Awesome of you to spread them back out like that :)  I hope i get a monkey in the last 25% (have terrible luck with boop draws though :( )

I hope it's you too, buddy. It would be cool if someone that really, really wanted them ends up with them.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1665 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:35:27 »
I do believe I might have received an invoice!

Hooray!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1666 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 21:49:38 »
I do believe I might have received an invoice!

Hooray!

Congratulations!!! Well this IS my first booper raffle so I'm not really expecting to win, but, it would be nice if I won though. Really like those blanks since I joined ghosts cmyw gb.

Offline UTEster750

« Reply #1667 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:03:10 »
Yay! Got a YMPC Blank! :D

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #1668 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:41:24 »
aaaaaaand I'm done invoicing! HALLE FRIGGEN LUJAH!!!! Thanks so much to all of you who participated!!

If you didn't get in, don't fret yet!

I'm doing a booperless sale soon!! Only for those who have never gotten a boop from one of my sales (if you have one from trading and stuff, that doesn't count) Will post more info later. For now, I will drink wine and celebrate being done with the first bagillion invoices.

omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #1669 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:42:43 »
aaaaaaand I'm done invoicing! HALLE FRIGGEN LUJAH!!!! Thanks so much to all of you who participated!!

I'm doing a booperless sale soon!! Only for those who have never gotten a boop from one of my sales (if you have one from trading and stuff, that doesn't count) Will post more info later. For now, I will drink wine and celebrate being done with the first bagillion invoices.

Show Image

There is still a chance! Congrats on the super successful sale, can't wait for what's next.
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #1670 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:42:54 »
ohh mann . congrats to everyone :'(

WTF any Bruce, Cosmonauts

Offline Elth

• Easy now fuzzy little man peach
« Reply #1671 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:43:35 »

Show Image

No invoice, but looking forward at a second chance. Thanks for all of your hardwork, Booper :thumb:
TGR Jane V2 | TGR 910 | TGR Jane CE

Offline ika

« Reply #1672 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:44:20 »

Offline Mattc777

• Lost Keys
« Reply #1673 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:44:31 »
Congrats all! Still "Booperless" for now I suppose! You lucky buggers!  :thumb:

Offline dudeletsgo

« Reply #1674 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:45:09 »

Show Image

Too bad.  :(  Looking forward to that bonus sale though, I'm eligible!

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #1675 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:45:13 »

Show Image

Id love some of these for the function keys on my planck
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline Jhonan

• Chicks love duck pics...
« Reply #1676 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:48:05 »
Congrats on another successful sale Boop :)  And no worries if I didn't get in, no salt here :)

Offline RobotMalcolmX

• hackerman
« Reply #1677 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:50:05 »
Gratz to those who won and GL to those of us who will be included in the future booperless sale!

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #1678 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:50:22 »
Bummer didn't win, ah well. Congratulations to the winners! Looking forward to seeing pics of these beautiful caps on peoples boards.

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1679 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:53:00 »
Still booperless.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1680 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:54:45 »
Congrats winners!
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline biocalves

« Reply #1681 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:58:33 »
Congrats to all the winners!

Count me in for the Booperless sale~

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1682 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:59:01 »
I didn't realise there are so many Alps users!

Congrats to the winners especially the ones who won Keywok!

Offline rurushu

« Reply #1683 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 22:59:06 »

Show Image

guess there is still hope.... cant wait for the Booperless sale!

and congrats to every winners in this sale  :'(

Offline masterbei

« Reply #1684 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:01:06 »
Congrats everyone who got one  :)

Still booperless but looking forward to the next sale!

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #1685 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:03:35 »
didn't win any
I is sad  :'(
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline NoahNHP

« Reply #1686 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:03:40 »
Oh man....i never have a boop ever :(
Dolphin V2 | LZ CLS | 356 mini

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #1687 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:03:51 »
Also, Yinzer and I spoke and instead of doing RNG for his sacrificed set, we decided to pass the spot on to shugix!  :-*

Offline gain

« Reply #1688 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:04:55 »

wew

I'm doing a booperless sale soon!! Only for those who have never gotten a boop from one of my sales

aw well

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #1689 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:05:14 »
had all CMYP-MYPC-YPCM-MYPC its only a dreams, this is the first time i really want an artisan caps.
ah well nvm the more i think about it the more it hurts :)), grats to the winner. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline Chewypost

• Bacon PanCAAAKES
« Reply #1690 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:06:19 »
Oh man....i never have a boop ever :(

Well its a good thing that the next sale is non booper-winners only!
Hana DSA - Duck Octagon V2| Ducky Mini - MX Red

Offline shugix

• (・ิω・ิ)
« Reply #1691 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:07:09 »
Also, Yinzer and I spoke and instead of doing RNG for his sacrificed set, we decided to pass the spot on to shugix!  :-*

Thank you Booper and Yinzer! You guys are awesome!

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #1692 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:16:46 »
Welp, I knew I wasn't gonna get in.

I'll eventually get my first Boop.

Congrats to all the winners :)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1693 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:22:21 »
Welp, I knew I wasn't gonna get in.

I'll eventually get my first Boop.

Congrats to all the winners :)

look at them booperless keys OuO
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1694 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:29:03 »
WOW! Those booperless caps are nice! Just looked at my invoice and saw that I got the Silver/Purple alps set!!! Gonna look amazing on my Kingsaver!!!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline polentA

• Formerly withoutrulers
  • GMK plz
« Reply #1695 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:34:14 »
Congrats to all the winners! Hopefully a PCYMx will make it into my life someday... maybe in the booperless sale? :D

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1696 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:38:16 »
WOW! Those booperless caps are nice! Just looked at my invoice and saw that I got the Silver/Purple alps set!!! Gonna look amazing on my Kingsaver!!!

:o nice

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1697 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:40:31 »
now the million dollar question.. did cpt get an alps set?

if not, im willing to trade my bruce for an alps set for him.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1698 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:42:47 »

Man, I have Alps switches, Alps caps, Alps artisans, and an Alps PCB on the way, yet have no functional Alps board. I feel like I failed him...

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #1699 on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 23:42:57 »

Oh, no worries. CPT is taken care of :)