Author Topic: Booper Makes Keycaps! - HACK'D BOOPS!  (Read 4148051 times)

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
Re: 420 (WEEKEND) GIVEAWAY!
« Reply #5400 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:18:46 »
Work on Friday was really busy but I got a lot done, finally got to ship some stuff to a friend and work paid for lunch from this delicious Lebanese place  :p  I was really hoping clack would be around to celebrate the holiday, so after work I rolled one up and just hung around on my computer watching NBA playoffs and chatting with friends. I ended up falling asleep before he posted  :'( but was lucky it seemed like he was sleepy too as he postponed it til 4/21. Clack sales are always an... experience. I'm pretty sure I'm going to enjoy reading through these posts too :cool: and appreciate the opportunity to win some of your awesome caps! ez 9/10 weekend for me

Offline nastrovje

« Reply #5401 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:18:55 »
e/ edited out for reasons
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 April 2018, 07:45:26 by nastrovje »

Offline Lndefinite

« Reply #5402 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:20:09 »
I drove 5 hours down to Santa Barbara to hang out with some of my buddies from college. We smoked a bit, ate bread bowls, chilled on the beach, and played volleyball.
Just got back to NorCal a few hours ago and I'm just relaxing before the work week. All in all it was a super productive weekend! :)

Offline glack23

« Reply #5403 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:21:47 »
Unfortunately weed is illegal at where I am at .

Did a bbq on 4/20 weekend with plenty of sake and whisky. Got high did plenty of shouting and miss some flash sales while playing overcooked on the switch.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline LiQuiDs

« Reply #5404 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:22:26 »
I did not know what 420 was until then.
Because I have only been six months since I started this hobby.
Before that.
I did not know what 420 was because I am a Korean who came to the United States 10 years ago.
So my English writing is very bad and it is a mess, please understand.

As I said before, I started this hobby and I knew 420 just two days before ...
It was a very fun day.
I think that many artisan makers had a raffle sale, and I was looking for the sale, waiting, thinking about the meaning of 420, and celebrating my own celebration.

Of course I waited for the most Booper sale, but I was sad because there was no sale that day.
But I am really happy to see your Giveaway after 2 days.
I have a fun weekend that started on April 20th and I am really happy to finish the 420 weekend with your Giveaway of Booper.

It's just bad English writer, newbiz hobbyist, but Booper in your Giveaway
I am very happy now to write.

Could it be that I wrote the above article was my pleasant 420 celebration ceremony?    ;D :D ;D :D ;D
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:25:07 by LiQuiDs »
Great art is an instant arrested in eternity.

Offline immabobbinghead

« Reply #5405 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:24:18 »
For 4/20 I celebrated a belated birthday with family with dimsum!!!!! Then bubble tea, then baking bread and cake :)

Offline greenteei89

« Reply #5406 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:25:49 »
Normally 420 means a time a great fun with friends watching portlandia and smoking and eating odd creations of processed foods haha. This year I had work from 7am to 7pm so it was more of a smoke and sleep type of deal :/

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #5407 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:29:58 »
I've sat here way too long trying to remember exactly what I did on Friday, which I guess is a good sign?  :thumb:

12:00am: Stayed up on 4/19 to celebrate the first officially (state) legal 4/20 in California. While I wished it could have happened back when I was college, I never thought it'd actually happen...and boy was it long overdue. Packed a bowl, poured some bourbon and mapped out the various Friday sales/raffles while talking about caps & boards in Slack/Discord.

4:20am: Something dank and purple happened.

4:22am: Things get hazy, pass out.

7AMish, 9AMish, 11AMish: Stumble out of bed multiple times to enter various raffles, go pee, make sure we're not at war and feed a slightly annoyed furball.

2:00pm: Officially wake up to brief paranoia about work I had to do being Friday, except I did it all the day before in preparation.

2:15pm: Wake and bake and waffles. Pancakes are for chumps, fight me :p

3:00pm: More talking shop on Slack/Discord, lots of F5ing for Mamcus while waiting for...

4:20pm: Round 2

5:30pm: Friends took me to a place called Mooyah where you can build custom burgers. Pepper Jack, grilled onions, jalapenos, bacon and sweet potato fries, oh my.

7:00pm: Full of red meat and a few dessert edibles, we went to see Super Troopers 2 in one of those theaters with the big reclining chairs and blankets. For being a sequel made 17 years later, I enjoyed myself quite a bit. Then again, that may be the edibles talking...

10:00pm: Gelato and a joint with my oldest friends at the roof of my old office building, overlooking the city. Reminisced about the crazy stuff we did when we were younger, how we're lucky to be alive/not in prison and how different the world is now compared to then (for better or worse!).

11:30pm: Uber home just in time to check my mail for all the raffles I lost, but I'm not even mad. As the immortal Mr. Cube once said, "today was a good day"

Thanks Boop for stirring the pot (hah!) and having us post a bunch of wild stories. Great way to cap a great weekend.

« Last Edit: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:50:13 by SeedyOne »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5408 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:31:46 »
I've sat here way too long trying to remember exactly what I did on Friday, which I guess is a good sign?  :thumb:

12:00am: Stayed up on 4/19 to celebrate the first officially (state) legal 4/20 in California. While I wished it could have happened back when I was college, I never thought it'd actually happen...and boy was it long overdue. Packed a bowl, poured some bourbon and mapped out the various Friday sales/raffles while talking about caps & boards in Slack/Discord.

4:20am: Something dank and purple happened.

4:22am: Things get hazy, pass out.

7AMish, 9AMish, 11AMish: Stumble out of bed multiple times to enter various raffles, go pee, make sure we're not at war and feed a slightly annoyed furball.

2:00pm: Officially wake up to brief paranoia about work I had to do being Friday, except I did it all the day before in preparation.

2:15pm: Wake and bake and waffles. Pancakes are for chumps, fight me :p

3:00pm: More talking shop on Slack/Discord, lots of F5ing for Mamcus while waiting for...

4:20pm: Round 2

5:30pm: Friends took me to a place called Mooyah where you can build custom burgers. Pepper Jack, grilled onions, jalapenos, bacon and sweet potato fries, oh my.

7:00pm: Full of red meat and a few desert edibles, we went to see Super Troopers 2 in one of those theaters with the big reclining chairs and blankets. For being a sequel made 17 years later, I enjoyed myself quite a bit. Then again, that may be the edibles talking...

10:00pm: Gelato and a joint with my oldest friends at the roof of my old office building, overlooking the city. Reminisced about the crazy stuff we did when we were younger, how we're lucky to be alive/not in prison and how different the world is now compared to then (for better or worse!).

11:30pm: Uber home just in time to check my mail for all the raffles I lost, but I'm not even mad. As the immortal Mr. Cube once said, "today was a good day"

Thanks Boop for stirring the pot (hah!) and having us post a bunch of wild stories. Great way to cap a great weekend.

I like the effort you put behind the colored text and links.

Offline ibleic

« Reply #5409 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:32:40 »
Thanks for the giveaway! I spent the day driving to Washington DC to meet up with a bunch of my college friends. The drive was...fine... but the weekend was fantastic!

Offline HOBI3CAT

• FraktalKaps.com
    • Fraktal Kaps Website
« Reply #5410 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:37:10 »
Thanks for doing this giveaway! I started Friday off with some good ol hotel breakfast, then drove to Richmond Raceway, and worked on racecars all day! I was there from 7am to 9pm, so after I left I went to the hotel and drank some rum and feel asleep! (Woo hoo job that does random drug testing!)
Eat, Sleep, Resin, Repeat.

Offline noobas4urus

• Mod Munky of another realm
    • The Mod Zoo
« Reply #5411 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:38:41 »
....now I'm doing this giveaway late, and I know why!
Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high

I don't smoke anymore, but did have a great weekend, hitting up a local shop for Record Store Day then spending some time outside today in the sun with almost all of our snow melting away.

I have smoked a lot, and I'll always remember the first time I smoked with amazement and joy.  We were having a movie night with some friends in college my freshman year and a guy I hung out with asked if I wanted to smoke before we watched the movie.  I didn't really know what to expect, but of course I had heard about the munchies, so I grabbed a caramel apple pop for when things (hopefully) kicked in.  Pre-show, we snuck off into a group of pine trees and smoked a bowl.

Though I wasn't a pot head at that point, I had seen Half Baked.  Maybe some people don't get high their first time, but my first time?  I got really really high.  We got to my buddy's room, fired up Space Balls, and the magic kicked up.  I was lying on the floor right next to the sub for the whole movie, and was completely overwhelmed.  My friends said I didn't move the entire time, and I remember gripping the carpet and holding on for dear life.  I swear to god when they went plaid, that **** came off the screen, and that caramel apple sucker?  I don't think I ever had a edible treat that has come close to it since.  I was hooked after that.  The world of the devil lettuce had changed me.

Bllllllllllllllaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzze it
"You miss 100% of the raffles you don't enter."
-Wayne Gretzky

Offline R.bb

« Reply #5412 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:39:38 »
Good luck everyone! ;)

What do I do? Will there be a link? Is the first post on page 1 edited?
Write down what you did on 420 haha, sorry there were too many replies that I didn't notice your messages an hour ago. :(

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #5413 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:41:09 »
Unfortunately I had to work major overtime on 4.20. So I was at home by like 9 PM. You can imagine how terrible that felt.
But I managed to cheer myself back up :) and ate some good Korean food with the family.

From there it was just relaxing & watching for any 4.20 events goings on in the Mech keeb front.

Thank you!

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #5414 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:41:58 »
A lot more eventful weekends than mine, unfortunately I didn't get to participate in any dank celebrations but still had a good weekend.

Friday had plans to hang out with a few buddies but ended up falling through since they had to stay late at work (seemed there was a late rush of hungry people at the restaurant they work at for some strange reason  :p ) So we decided to hang out Saturday instead. Went out to a bar for some drinks then went to a club for our friends birthday, After the club we were going to go hangout at their hotel room they got but we ended up not being allowed to go up with them because it was past 11pm... was fairly silly so we ended up leaving and walking 1hr to get some food then cabbed home.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #5415 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:42:15 »
a story by naasfu.

written by:  naasfu
illustrated by:  naasfu
dedicated to:  ur mam

not yesterday, but this happened earlier. 

i've only tried once by having some edibles.  the problem was that i drank way too much during the party before then.  so while everyone was feeling happy, i just felt really, really drunk. 

we walked the streets and everyone was laughing.  i just felt drunk. 

we went to a club and everyone danced.  still felt drunk.

and the next morning i felt really, really sick.

maybe next time.  the end.

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #5416 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:43:45 »
I like the effort you put behind the colored text and links.

Haha, thanks! I had plenty of time to format while trying to remember exactly how the day went down  ;)

Offline dallman5

« Reply #5417 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:45:32 »
Grad school has been unrelenting so I worked all day before driving to D.C. to visit the lady :) she’s not a fan of the weeds so we spent the night with wine instead
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline hideyourholes

« Reply #5418 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:48:20 »
I couldn't partake as I was working a 12.5 hour nightshift, but the most recent time I did partake I got blazed for the first time in 3+ months and watched the first episode of season 2 of Legion. Quickly realized I had made a huge mistake as the show was trippy as hell, and decided to call it quits when a guy was shown with a basket on his head who had 3 people talking for him who happened to have female bodies and the faces of men with mustaches. But I wasn't riddled with anxiety which is nice - seem to get plagued by that lately.

Offline P1kas

• AKA Crono
« Reply #5419 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:52:34 »
Haven't smoked in several years, but I do have some memories..

Back in high school, 5-6 friends and I decided to go smoke after a school-sponsored pre-graduation celebration event. So here we were, in dress clothing, hotboxing in our SUV. No biggie, right? We had done this a bunch of times before.

Naturally, after two blunts, we were all very hungry. Following a short discussion regarding where we would eat, we set our destination: A food truck near a local college that serves massive 3-meat sandwiches, which was only a short 15 minute drive away. A great time! Loud music, lots of laughter,

Halfway through the drive to the food truck, we encounter a police road block. We get pulled over, and the policeman asks for the driver's ID and the vehicle's registration information.

After verifying the documents, the policeman approached the vehicle, and said...

"It smells like marihuana in here!"

And so began what my friends and I like to call -The Incident-

More policemen approach us once they're alerted by their co-worker, and we are ordered to come out of the vehicle.

To my dismay, two of my buddies must've thought they were lawyers or something that night. They began arguing with the cops, and they got mad(naturally.)

[Seriously, who argues with a cop after they've ordered you to leave the vehicle over a legitimate reason? I feel like we could've gotten off with a warning had it not been for their confrontational attitude. :rip:]

We were all handcuffed, and the policemen began searching the vehicle for traces of drugs. It didn't take very long for one of the to pop out saying "I found it!", holding a roach(blunt butt) in his hand.

It was over.

Into the policemen's car... Drove to the police station... Called all of our guardians... Needless to say, I was punished heavily by my parents. Probably the same deal for the rest of the guys involved.

A night to remember for sure. Not looking forward to something like that ever again  :mad:

Thank you very much for the giveaway, Boop! Happy 420 to everyone.

There is no such thing as "too much orange."

Offline zearoh

« Reply #5420 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:56:45 »
This year for 4/20 I flew out to see a concert (Minus the Bear) with some friends from back home and celebrate one of them graduating from grad school. The show was fantastic and seeing some old friends was really great! We ate, drank, and some smoked the night away. This weekend was a nice break from the norm; I'm sad to have to leave tomorrow but I'm glad I had the ability to be with everyone again!

Thanks for the giveaway, I'm glad you had fun this weekend as well :D

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
« Reply #5421 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:58:47 »
I usually Have a hell of a day smoking blunts non stop with a few friends, Sharing dabs and what not in between. Playing video games and bull****ting about things that are completely irrelevant and usually make no sense, but at the time sound great.

Un fortunately this 4/20 was different for me. I started a new job last year, and they decided that smoking the herb was a no no, and now do randoms all the time :-( So I have actually been clean for about 12 months now.

This year I actually had to work on 4/20 (graveyard shift) I build wind turbines SO I kinda went green per say ;-) Being as I work 12 hour shifts I was there most of the day while all the raffles happened.  I did how ever sneak in the the break room for all the great raffles to enter. Even though I struck out and  did not win anything this year ( thinking the 4/20 god hated me for not partaking in the great smoke festivities ) I still had a blast seeing everyone in my small network of friends win some really awesome caps!   

Good luck to everyone here!!! These caps are awesome as usual! I can never get enough boop!

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #5422 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:00:18 »
It's illegal in the UK, never tried it.

10/10 story.

Offline Shiro583

• Send help. O.o
« Reply #5423 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:04:19 »
To celebrate 420 I rushed home from work to enjoy all the dank artisan sales and then took a nap!

Well I guess that's not a great celebratory experience so here's a small tale of the first time I got high:

So back when I still lived in Colorado I worked at a health food store for a lil while and basically everybody there but me got high on the daily. A guy asked me if I smoked one day and I swear to god I've never seen a human being look more surprised than this dude did when I told him I'd never gotten high. He invited me to go smoke with some of his friends and another one of my pot enthusiast coworkers showed me how to use a bong. I burnt my thumb trying to light a pipe. x3

Offline p_blaze

« Reply #5424 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:09:17 »

10/10 story.

Isn't everything illegal in the UK these days  :)) :))

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #5425 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:09:56 »

10/10 story.

Isn't everything illegal in the UK these days  :)) :))

Compared to the US, yes :))

Offline xine007

« Reply #5426 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:10:09 »
I got food poisoning on vacation, so I was recovering :(

Best memories include lots of laughter and friends and food  :))

Offline Myan

« Reply #5427 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:11:03 »
On April 20, our family returned to southern Taiwan. This is my mother's hometown.

Seeing family who haven't contacted for a while, the happiest is the little one.

This is my daughter's first 420, and I hope that when she grows up, she will always be as happy as she is today.

« Last Edit: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:20:23 by Myan »

Offline BobCarltheThird

« Reply #5428 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:26:21 »
I worked all weekend and any money I could have used to get access to the DANK was put aside for the inevitable 4/20 raffles that I had to sneak off from my post to enter. Got some good caps from good makers and am typing this up 30 minutes before the weekend ends  :D
***loads of Vaseline for my meme TMO50 -- Acereconkeys

Offline p_blaze

« Reply #5429 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:28:10 »
I worked all weekend and any money I could have used to get access to the DANK was put aside for the inevitable 4/20 raffles that I had to sneak off from my post to enter. Got some good caps from good makers and am typing this up 30 minutes before the weekend ends  :D

I took an L on all the raffles, so I'm hoping I can win this one as compensation? lol

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #5430 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:31:47 »
On April 20, our family returned to southern Taiwan. This is my mother's hometown.

Seeing family who haven't contacted for a while, the happiest is the little one.

This is my daughter's first 420, and I hope that when she grows up, she will always be as happy as she is today.

That sounds like a great time with family! Your daughter is straight up adorable.

Offline Tally810

« Reply #5431 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:33:30 »
Got stoned, played some Vidya games, entered some raffles, went to double Dave's with the wife and kiddo.  My 420 was pretty lazy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline ArchDill

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5432 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:34:04 »
My 420 consisted of checking my phone every minute to make sure that I wasn’t missing a dank sale or see if I had gotten an invoice. I have a toddler so that is all.

Offline Groble

« Reply #5433 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:34:41 »
Honestly, never tried smoking in my life and don't usually participate in 420 beyond posting memes online, but had a nice time out that day nevertheless. I spent the day driving along PCH up to Malibu with some friends. We walked around the Getty Villas for a few hours admiring the art. Moving between naked greek statues and modern Play-Doh art was definitely an experience.

Later, went to a nearby beach and spent some time people watching. Very surprised at how many people decided to spend the day smoking on the beach, must be pretty chill though.

Ended the night with watching A Quiet Place. A very good movie, but I can't ever imagine watching that movie high, would not recommend for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Offline JJ

« Reply #5434 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:35:34 »
To celebrate 4/20 I went to do a healing prayer and ask the Lord to help me forgive other people and heal me from my past pains and traumatic experience.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Offline icyskyz

« Reply #5435 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:37:23 »
I did not get to smoke some weed to celebrate the holiday but I had a wonderful weekend with my love one. We went to Johor Bahru in Malaysia for a short getaway and it was definitely an amazing place to go. I will definitely come back here again! :)

My collections - flickr | HWS Keyng Collector |

Offline bthezebra

« Reply #5436 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:38:22 »
I actually found out that I am having a second kid after eating Korean BBQ on 420. I subsequently ate a bunch of comfort foods and enjoyed thinking about the future. It was a good day.

Offline YoungsterHarris

« Reply #5437 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:40:42 »
I smoked. I ate. I lost every raffle. The regular things. Such is life.

Offline Myan

« Reply #5438 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:40:56 »

That sounds like a great time with family! Your daughter is straight up adorable.
Thank you, dude. 420 this day is an unforgettable memory of my life. :)

Offline KlarKuo

« Reply #5439 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:41:18 »
I don't smoke but I still wings and fries like I was high and then played a ton of God of War

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #5440 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:44:01 »
I actually found out that I am having a second kid after eating Korean BBQ on 420. I subsequently ate a bunch of comfort foods and enjoyed thinking about the future. It was a good day.

Congrats on your second! Wish you guys well :thumb:

Offline bthezebra

« Reply #5441 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:46:14 »

Congrats on your second! Wish you guys well :thumb:
Thanks, after having my son for just over a year I am definitely less afraid managing another life, no regerts.

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #5442 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:52:42 »
After having a breakfast, I smoke a joint and enjoy the view  ;D

edit: Also, spend some time to take care of my little tree

Thanks for the amazing Giveaway, Boop! Happy 420 Day!!!

194436-0

194438-1
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:56:43 by rabbitfire »

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #5443 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:53:48 »
Thanks for an awesomeness giveaway, boop!

This past Friday I was stuck working in the cleanroom for about 12 hours. But after that I hit the gym and got a personal best on bench press. :)

Caught a few good raffles, mostly rng'd out. But went home and got my ass spanked in God of War (Megan was actually helping, we handed off the controller everytime we died) until we passed out.

Started the weekend off right 

-"eJuice"

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #5444 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:53:48 »
Well, I was on a plane back from a client on 420, but one of my favorite memories was seing Wiz & Mac Miller perform at my college and everyone blazing in the auditorium. Pretty sure even the non smokers were stoned by the time the show was over  :p

Offline vegs

« Reply #5445 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:54:51 »
Illegal in Norway too, so I enjoyed some Dank Souls instead  :cool: :rolleyes:
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline ensulyn

• I make sawdust
« Reply #5446 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:59:42 »
Well im old (to me) and stopped the pot quite some time ago. I worked all night on 4/20 all the way until the wee morning of 4/21. When i got home i sat down with a whiskey sour and played PUBG with a friend for a couple hours and then went to bed. On 4/21 i started replacing about 60’ if a fence that had blown over from the heavy winds that i get where i live. Today on 4/22 i watched my nephew and neice most of the day and any free time i could spare was spent making some last fountain pens and wrist rests. I wish i had a more glamorous story if excitement and wonder, but i find myself “adulting” more and more as time goes by :P Thanks for one last chance at a raffle this “holiday”!

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
« Reply #5447 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 23:03:06 »
i passed out

Offline rabbitfire

« Reply #5448 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 23:04:07 »

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.
« Reply #5449 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 23:06:48 »
One time in college, I played League of Legends while high because I was done with finals and my roommate wanted someone to smoke with. I felt like I had an advantage because everything was in slow-mo for me. I spun to won.