Author Topic: [GB] GMK Triumph Adler. Pics posted...  (Read 362340 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: [GB] GMK Triumph Adler
« Reply #100 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 21:46:25 »
Why is the profile different from every other GMK set made so far?

Show Image

Because this is a different set from every other GMK set made so far.

Offline shawn o

« Reply #101 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 21:51:27 »
GMK group buys are hard enough to reach MOQ. Alienating anyone with a modern keyboard is a bad strategy.

An actual pic of a modern keyboard such as a Filco with the mismatched bottom row should be on Massdrop so people know what they are buying.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #102 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 21:52:03 »
GMK group buys are hard enough to reach MOQ. Alienating anyone with a modern keyboard is a bad strategy.

An actual pic of a modern keyboard such as a Filco with the mismatched bottom row should be on Massdrop so people know what they are buying.
That would be hard to do since the caps don't exist yet.

Offline shawn o

« Reply #103 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 21:54:34 »
R4 Profile arrow and numpad bottom row keys don't exist? I'm tying on a set right now.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #104 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:03:54 »
Finally placed my order for 3 sets.  To any unfortunate soul coming to this thread months too late, PM me and I may have one available for sale at slight markup (interest rate charge).   :thumb:

kapitalist scum
Well said!!!  :))

:|  rude

Don't worry - I'm kapitalist scum too - bought two set extra sets of Hyperfuse GMK (in addition to the two for myself) solely to sell at an inflated price in a whiles time (think 30% premium). I seriously don't get why people think its bad - we're simply allowing people to enjoy a keycap set that might have been only available before their descent into mechanical keyboard madness

Offline GSimon

« Reply #105 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:04:17 »
R4 Profile arrow and numpad bottom row keys don't exist? I'm tying on a set right now.

The Triumph Adler set shown on Massdrop is not the exact set that is produced, the one that will be produced is based off the keyset design shown on the older keyboard layout. Notice how some of the alpha keys are different from the rendered mockup at the bottom.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #106 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:04:43 »
This is probably the fastest I've ever spent $120.
Not eating sandwiches?

My close friend is a local sandwich maker so I get many discounts.  ^-^
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #107 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:08:55 »

Try $507.00AUD for 3 sets ONLY  8) .

I've just seen some Slomoe's complaining about MASSDROP, lets get this clear right now I've bought lots of stuff from them all through 2014 and this year thus far,  they have never missed sending me EVERYTHING I paid for.  Plus they arrived in perfect packaging without any damage to any of my hardware and clothing.

Some items came in late but at least they still came through PLUS they have the lowest shipping costs of any company in charge of sending items all over the world (fact)  :thumb: .

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #108 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:09:56 »

The Triumph Adler set shown on Massdrop is not the exact set that is produced, the one that will be produced is based off the keyset design shown on the older keyboard layout. Notice how some of the alpha keys are different from the rendered mockup at the bottom.

He's not talking about the pictures from the original Triumph Adler set - the concern is that the bottom row of arrow keys and the bottom numpad keys are being produced on an R5 profile rather than R4 profile like the rest of the keyset

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #109 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:10:17 »

What's special about this set?
  • Lowest price EVER on a GMK set!

I understand wanting to hype this up but Sherry's original dolch full set was cheaper.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #110 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:11:59 »

I've just seen some Slomoe's complaining about MASSDROP, lets get this clear right now I've bought lots of stuff from them all through 2014 and this year thus far,  they have never missed sending me EVERYTHING I paid for.  Plus they arrived in perfect packaging without any damage to any of my hardware and clothing.

Some items came in late but at least they still came through PLUS they have the lowest shipping costs of any company in charge of sending items all over the world (fact)  :thumb: .

The way they price shipping to Australia absolutely sucks though - completely scaleable with quantity.
I did notice though on their recent vortex doubleshot pbt groupbuy that they have started using DHL with actual tracking numbers which makes me happy.

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #111 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:13:03 »
Gonna skip this one.  GMK is great... but Massdrop... :(

I know some folks have concerns about Massdrop messing up orders and such, but this one is basically being run by intelli78 and just facilitated by Massdrop. Even the keys themselves are coming pre-packed and pre-sorted, so there's really nothing to mess up.

Or is your reservation more ideological/philosophical?

Has to do with MD's relationship with GMK being a hurdle for future GBs.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline GSimon

« Reply #112 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:14:16 »
He's not talking about the pictures from the original Triumph Adler set - the concern is that the bottom row of arrow keys and the bottom numpad keys are being produced on an R5 profile rather than R4 profile like the rest of the keyset

true, my bad

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #113 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:16:31 »
Finally placed my order for 3 sets.  To any unfortunate soul coming to this thread months too late, PM me and I may have one available for sale at slight markup (interest rate charge).   :thumb:

kapitalist scum

Don't worry - I'm kapitalist scum too - bought two set extra sets of Hyperfuse GMK (in addition to the two for myself) solely to sell at an inflated price in a whiles time (think 30% premium). I seriously don't get why people think its bad - we're simply allowing people to enjoy a keycap set that might have been only available before their descent into mechanical keyboard madness
Really, those are three sets that would not exist if not for the promise of future profit. And 30% markup is cheaper than it would be for those future buyers to pay  GMK for a one-off.

The only way I would take issue with this strategy is if you buying three extra sets at the GB price prevented three other people from doing so. But with an unlimited group buy this is not the case. Kudos to you on your investment.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #114 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:19:01 »
Gonna skip this one.  GMK is great... but Massdrop... :(

I know some folks have concerns about Massdrop messing up orders and such, but this one is basically being run by intelli78 and just facilitated by Massdrop. Even the keys themselves are coming pre-packed and pre-sorted, so there's really nothing to mess up.

Or is your reservation more ideological/philosophical?

Has to do with MD's relationship with GMK being a hurdle for future GBs.
You're worried they'll burn bridges between GMK and the enthusiast community?

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #115 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:21:08 »

kapitalist scum

HEY, for those wanting to buy these and then sell them later that's the AMERICAN WAY buddy  :thumb: .  The lazy sh1t-bags who are either lazy or too stupid to see profit in this deserve to have their fat, lard-arses kicked with my Steel-capped sized 14's good and proper.  If you don't like this gawd given existence in the FIRST world, fvck off to communist China or Russia and enjoy your frugal living there.

Sick and tired of seeing these rat-holed felchers, suddenly proclaiming successful people as something heinous and evil when they themselves would pick-pocket their own grandma for choc bars down their local 2 dollar shop.

Too all the LAZY bastards residing here on Geekhack, go get a JOB and earn the money to play here with the BIG BOYS, otherwise fvck-off and whine amongst yourselves back in your squats and dream of one day having a decent existence instead of sponging off everyone else here for key-sets and whatnot.
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:23:00 by Elrick »

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #116 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:24:52 »
You're worried they'll burn bridges between GMK and the enthusiast community?

Not in that direction.  It's complicated.  I've had to deal with enough folks who are centered on how it benefits them to have someone else handle the "dirty" work so I'm gonna stay outta here for the remainder.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #117 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:29:31 »

kapitalist scum

HEY, for those wanting to buy these and then sell them later that's the AMERICAN WAY buddy  :thumb: .  The lazy sh1t-bags who are either lazy or too stupid to see profit in this deserve to have their fat, lard-arses kicked with my Steel-capped sized 14's good and proper.  If you don't like this gawd given existence in the FIRST world, fvck off to communist China or Russia and enjoy your frugal living there.

Sick and tired of seeing these rat-holed felchers, suddenly proclaiming successful people as something heinous and evil when they themselves would pick-pocket their own grandma for choc bars down their local 2 dollar shop.

Too all the LAZY bastards residing here on Geekhack, go get a JOB and earn the money to play here with the BIG BOYS, otherwise fvck-off and whine amongst yourselves back in your squats and dream of one day having a decent existence instead of sponging off everyone else here for key-sets and whatnot.

God your posts are like prose

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #118 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:39:33 »

Placed my order. LETS GOOO! :]

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #119 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:43:37 »

You do realise you are probably quite crazy? ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline intelli78

« Reply #120 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:47:14 »

LOL!!! I was joking  :-\ :))
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #121 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:47:37 »

Oh, I'm afraid he left crazy behind a few stages ago...
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #122 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:47:45 »

I don't know about crazy, but he's definitely the Flava Flav of group buys, especially ones Bunny is involved with or that are in SA profile or will be in GMK.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #123 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:48:07 »

This is pretty much what I picture Elrick being like every time he gets in a new GMK shipment  :))

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #124 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:54:03 »

This is pretty much what I picture Elrick being like every time he gets in a new GMK shipment  :))

Show Image

I always pictured it more like this:

or this with his friends:

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #125 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:54:39 »

Show Image

This is how I picture him:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #126 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 22:54:47 »

Show Image

Or an SP SA profile shipment!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #127 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 23:24:05 »
Just to let every other NERD here on this forum know, that no one in my world back here in the Convict Settlement has noticed my fetish for Key-caps.

Now that's out of the way, they also know nothing about "Geekhack" simply because if they ever knew back at my workplace, I'll be classed as the new "Mangina" looking to get my salad tossed by some apprentice, which is never going to happen in this lifetime.

No one has the idea I collect keyboards and the only other person that knows about my complete predilections in this way is my Mrs, so that's it  8) .

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #128 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 23:29:29 »
Just to let every other NERD here on this forum know, that no one in my world back here in the Convict Settlement has noticed my fetish for Key-caps.

Now that's out of the way, they also know nothing about "Geekhack" simply because if they ever knew back at my workplace, I'll be classed as the new "Mangina" looking to get my salad tossed by some apprentice, which is never going to happen in this lifetime.

No one has the idea I collect keyboards and the only other person that knows about my complete predilections in this way is my Mrs, so that's it  8) .

You don't have a mk at work? With no aftermarket keycaps?

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #129 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 00:02:19 »

Where I work the only keyboards are oil spilled HP's and some older IBM membranes covered in red dust.

That is why no one cares about keyboards in my workplace because they're so crap in quality that no one pinches them.  Although in the main boardroom within the Mining Engineer's office he has an LZ-GH which I gave him, that got me in his good books for life  :thumb: .
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 March 2015, 00:04:55 by Elrick »

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #130 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 00:05:05 »

Where I work the only keyboards are oil spilled HP's and some older IBM membranes covered in red dust.

That is why no one cares about keyboards in my workplace because they're so crap in quality that no one pinches them.  Although in the main boardroom within the Mining Engineer's office he has a LZ-GH which I gave him, that got me in his good books for life  :thumb: .

So you're out in the Pilbara?

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #131 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 00:09:00 »

That is why no one cares about keyboards in my workplace because they're so crap in quality that no one pinches them.  Although in the main boardroom within the Mining Engineer's office he has an LZ-GH which I gave him, that got me in his good books for life  :thumb: .

That's a generous gift, can I be your coworker?  ;)
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #132 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 00:10:28 »
So you're out in the Pilbara?

Over the border in the NT.

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #133 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 00:29:48 »
Damn, try to order something for my Vietnamese friends then I realise they don't ship to VN :/

//I atually hope for some vendor to jump in this GB, it's a good investment and good for the GB itself, many old GMK buy have proved that people don't know what the things are in GB but go crazy when the keycaps get made, they shout loud on the after market, so buying many set to sell it later is actually helping the GB though
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #134 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 00:38:04 »
At 209 and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.  Nice.

Offline intelli78

« Reply #135 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 00:57:12 »

Yeah - and hasn't even been in an email campaign yet (not counting vote notification).  :eek:

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #136 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 00:58:24 »

Yeah - and hasn't even been in an email campaign yet.  :eek:

Offline HalfSharkAlligator

« Reply #137 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 01:03:21 »
I just became number 212... told myself no more full sets until june, but GOT DAMN, this set...   :eek:

Offline intelli78

« Reply #138 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 01:14:23 »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"

Offline bianco

« Reply #140 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 01:57:52 »
committed at 99.99

Offline Heliosphere

« Reply #141 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 02:02:35 »
At the rate the buy is currently going, we'll hit 500 soon. Regardless, I bought in completely at whatever price it settles at.

Offline minh278

• In life we will only fall, How far will we fall?
« Reply #142 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 02:09:53 »
Much to the great despair of my wallet, this group buy has been joined.
Keyboards:  Final Fantasy XI XIth Anniversary keyboard (topre 45g) | Realforce Rgb (topre 45g, Eva Noctilucous keyset) | Mionix Zibal 60 (mx black, Vortex doubleshot) | Greymark (white alps) | IBM model M (found in the trash!)

Offline feizor

« Reply #143 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 02:32:59 »
The rate which people are joining this drop/buy is blowing my mind. I wonder of there is actually a limit to sets available. Production limitations or what not.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #144 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 02:54:57 »
I just became number 212... told myself no more full sets until june, but GOT DAMN, this set...   :o

It's this year, never before has so many BRILLIANT Group Buys come all together than now.  We were lucky in the past to have two or three GMK full key-set buys a year but already we've been accosted with TWO that have taken off with such gusto you have to be in it to get them.

It's the power of a squad of people wanting something badly so that's what pushes the numbers towards extreme MOQ's, not easily reached here on Geekhack BUT miracles do happen sometimes.

Once someone tastes some GMK beauty they can NEVER have enough, simple law of attraction once the German Made keys come into your hands  :p .

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #145 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 03:01:46 »
#232 Checking in! This all seems to be going swimmingly.

Offline Paranoid

« Reply #146 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 03:04:04 »
#237 here! Crazy enough to get in on the buy only to get screwed over by customs. :thumb:
Figured this is a one time thing so why not. Even though I'm not a qwerty user  ^-^

Offline KnivesM

« Reply #147 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 03:27:42 »
In at #159, prefer PBT but figured I'd give GMK a shot with this and Hyperfuse, plus I doubt there will be another round for this with GMKs MOQ...
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #148 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 03:32:10 »
Once someone tastes some GMK beauty they can NEVER have enough, simple law of attraction once the German Made keys come into your hands  :p .

When I hear German now:
- Beer
- Pork Knuckle
- Sausage
- Keycaps
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #149 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 03:58:09 »
In at #159, prefer PBT but figured I'd give GMK a shot with this and Hyperfuse, plus I doubt there will be another round for this with GMKs MOQ...

Very smart, once you get your first GMK set one is never enough. 

Anytime a full GMK key-set Group Buy is run you have to jump on it like a crack-ho because nothing's more important than getting some pure GMK into your system  8) .