Author Topic: [GB] Andyson N700 Titanium Power Supply *Ended*  (Read 26761 times)

Offline Ghibli

[GB] Andyson N700 Titanium Power Supply *Ended*
« on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 00:13:08 »

Andyson N700 700W Titanium Power Supply
Price: $117 + USPS shipping
Shipping: 2-3 Weeks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Package dimensions: L11.80 x W8.27 x H3.94in 6.5lbs | Postal code: 24954
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the Group Buy
The purpose of this group buy is to connect several buyers to obtain a collective discount from the manufacturer which is typically reserved for larger volume orders. All expense of this group buy is shared aside from personal shipping costs. My incentive is an investment in one unit.

• The first 10 signees will receive an invoice which will include ID verification of myself, the distributor. Once funds have been collected the buy will commence.
  • Next, when the product arrives at my location payment for shipping is requested. Upon receipt of payment your order will be shipped accordingly.
Tracking numbers for both shipments are provided.

Warranty period: 3 year manufacturer
Refund policy: 7 days money back minimum; non-refundable after your shipment is processed through the USPS.

« Last Edit: Sun, 27 March 2016, 01:50:27 by Ghibli »

Offline Ghibli

Re: [GB] Andyson N700 700W Titanium Power Supply
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 15:11:12 »
Group Buy Approved

Offline CaplockJack

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 20:15:55 »
Not to be rude but why should I be in a Group Buy at a Keyboard Forum for a power supply from someone that never has done a Group Buy at Geekhack, or ever AFAIK?

Offline Norman_the_Owl

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 20:36:09 »
Not to be rude but why should I be in a Group Buy at a Keyboard Forum for a power supply from someone that never has done a Group Buy at Geekhack, or ever AFAIK?

Custom computers and keyboards tend to go hand in hand.
Also every group buy leader has to start somewhere, right?

Caveat emptor tho, i'm not the seller here

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 20:55:12 »
You shouldn't if you're not interested in the product. I'm only serving as a central point for forwarding international shipping in this GB which requires no special skills or assembly. If someone who has successfully organized GBs in the past offered to handle this buy I'd support it as long they're willing to provide their ID as well. I wouldn't be confident sending a payment over Paypal myself if they weren't.

If it's of any reassurance, my name matches my personal email and my Paypal plus my address is verified which matches the one on my ID. I've also grinded my eBay rep to a level 81 blue star  :thumb:

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 21:02:44 »
Are there worth $170? What are they comparable with?

Why is shipping $30?

Some questions that might help you get some traction.

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 21:18:42 »
Are there worth $170? What are they comparable with?

Why is shipping $30?
That's a filler estimate based on my own experience with international shipping costs. I'll update it once I receive an exact statement. Andyson support usually sends responses around this time of night. I won't start sending requests for payment out until I'm certain of the price.

I'm in it for the power savings. Here's a calculator you can try out for yourself. I was only able to find a few titanium power supplys.

Offline Hak Foo

• Make America Clicky Again!
« Reply #7 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 01:16:23 »
What are you using for comparison?  A straight linear power brick?

I tried calculating replacing my 660W Platinum-rated unit with some fairly optimistic assumptions (a load of 450W constant, the Titanium unit hitting 96% efficiency, and the Platinum only doing 90%) and it was telling me the payback time was over a decade.
Overton130, Box Pale Blues.

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #8 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 03:50:38 »
What are you using for comparison?  A straight linear power brick?

I tried calculating replacing my 660W Platinum-rated unit with some fairly optimistic assumptions (a load of 450W constant, the Titanium unit hitting 96% efficiency, and the Platinum only doing 90%) and it was telling me the payback time was over a decade.
Valid point. The N700 is more appealing if you're in need of a new PSU rather than upgrading from your current plat. The higher the values in that calculator the more you'd gain in savings.

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #9 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 07:10:00 »
The latest update:
<retracted>
A favorable discount  :D

I searched around and compared a few shipping methods, the cheapest I came across was $236.66 + 5% VAC = $286.16.

Tack on another ~$10 per person for shipping from my location and an individual is looking at
$132.67 + ($45 electronic transfer fee / 10) -1$ (unit shipped directly to me) = $131.67

I'll be working on finalizing the shipping and payment details. Total pricing estimate and warranty updated.

Still 4/10 signees. I can fill up to 2 more spots if the need arises.
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 March 2016, 01:51:03 by Ghibli »

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #10 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 22:44:19 »
After researching some wire transfer alternatives I decided on TransferWise - this will eliminate the fee entirely with their promotion.

It seems the 5% VAC or any other fees won't be applicable either after reading about US customs and https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/exporting-to-taiwan/exporting-to-taiwan#tax-and-customs-considerations / https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Value-added_tax#Limitations_of_VAT

The final price of $131.67 per person is almost assuredly determined at this stage, with some variance depending on how many are outside US/CA. I'll link some shipping calculators and provide the product dimensions later for those interested in knowing the cost from me to you. Once all addresses are collected I'll list the exact end price and then request payment. The receipt for individual shipping will be provided, I'm not certain about the international one handled by Andyson. Once I finish the discussion with Andyson regarding the shipping service it's a matter of waiting for more to join the buy.
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 July 2015, 16:09:48 by Ghibli »

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 16:01:10 »
Latest and greatest:
<retracted>
Product dimensions:
20.47L - 52cm - 520mm
12.40W - 31.5cm - 315mm
9.25H - 23.5cm -23.5mm

Net Weight: 14.74kg - 32.5lb
Gross Weight: 15.45kg - 34lb
5 pcs/one box, total 2 carton.

Sent from: Shen-keng Shiang. Taipei 222 (22244 is the complete postal code I believe)
Sent to: Marlinton, 24954

I ran the updated numbers through a few shipping calculators:
UPS Worldwide Expedited: $877.25
Express Mail Service: $802.30
Fedex International Economy: $797
DHL Express Worldwide: $720.13
The People Network Economy: $349.36 (business accounts only)
USPS International Express: $334.68 (only calculates from US to Taiwan)
Chungwa Post International Surface Parcel: $127.59 (to US, insured)
No word on shipping rates from Andyson in the last email, I'll make sure they use Taiwan's postal service. I messaged Transferwise and they confirmed users cannot send USD to China/Taiwan. I called my bank and they quoted a $50 outgoing international wire fee.

I'll hold off on anymore estimates for now but seeing the potential reduction in international shipping gives hope the price will be lower.
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 March 2016, 01:51:31 by Ghibli »

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #12 on: Fri, 24 July 2015, 05:51:08 »
Some happenings since my last post: http://www.mediafire.com/view/qkpcebxu86te08z/Workspace_Webmail_Print.pdf

I had used the address in the pdf they had given by mistake. The ChinaPost seems to be about the same price to the US. According to the USPS calculator, once it's in country I should be able to ship it to my location for ~$90. Once they get back to me on the freight cost I'll have a solid purchase price for you guys. If you're in the US expect a $20 individual shipping charge, if you'd like me to calculate the shipping in another country contact me. A few extra bucks will pour over from the US shipping funds and help out our international members as the rate is much higher.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 July 2015, 00:29:26 by Ghibli »

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #13 on: Fri, 24 July 2015, 13:41:37 »
Day 4 thoughts: I'll add an option for a Paypal invoice for those who would like to feel more secure sending a Paypal payment. This will add 2.9% + $0.30 or 3.9% if you're outside of the US.

Paypal fees can be seen here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/merchant-fees
Buyer Protection terms
More
(section 13.3)
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/popup/UAeBay-outside

I inquired about the original boxing dimension for one unit and will provide this information shortly as well.

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 24 July 2015, 13:55:03 »
Quite interested since I'm running a 650w bronze right now...

Though if we leave the buy running a bit longer is there any significant price break above 10 units?

Or are they charging the $100 flat regardless of how many units over 10?

If there are a significant number of Canadians I can offer to receive all the Canadian power supplies and ship them out accordingly (since shipping within Canada should only be about $12 a piece. Shipping 4-5 from the USA to Canada shouldn't cost $150).

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #15 on: Fri, 24 July 2015, 15:44:23 »

Though if we leave the buy running a bit longer is there any significant price break above 10 units?

If there are a significant number of Canadians I can offer to receive all the Canadian power supplies and ship them out accordingly (since shipping within Canada should only be about $12 a piece. Shipping 4-5 from the USA to Canada shouldn't cost $150).
The estimates includes the
(original international shipping rate / 10 people) + $99 for the unit + shipping from US + ($50 wire fee / 10)
Example US-CA shipping cost (1) - $41.63 (exact shipping weight and size is not yet confirmed)
Example US-CA shipping cost (5) - $109.19 (confirmed dimensions)

If you can collect funding for 5 CA units that'd be great. Making a joint Canadian thread for this buy headed by you would be the best option if we go this route, I can only be directly responsible for delivery to whoever sends me a payment. Alternatively, you could head the buy entirely if you can validate yourself.

The original interest check was started 30 days ago and still has 4 signees, the last of which signed up 17 days ago. No new applications since and only one has replied confirming an AU address.

I'll inquire about a larger purchase if the application numbers start improving.
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 July 2015, 17:47:32 by Ghibli »

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #16 on: Fri, 24 July 2015, 16:05:26 »

The estimates includes the
(original international shipping rate / 10 people) + $99 for the unit + shipping from US + ($50 wire fee / 10)
Example US-CA shipping cost (1) - ($41.63, exact shipping weight and size is not yet confirmed)
Example US-CA shipping cost (5) - $109.19 (confirmed dimensions)

If you can collect funding for 5 CA units that'd be great. Making a joint Canadian thread for this buy headed by you would be the best option if we go this route, I can only be directly responsible for delivery to whoever sends me a payment. Alternatively, you could head the buy entirely if you can validate yourself.

The original interest check was started 30 days ago and still has 4 signees, the last of which signed up 17 days ago. No new applications since and only one has replied confirming an AU address.

I'll inquire about a larger purchase if the application numbers start improving.

Advertising or selling spots on a hardware forum might make help a bit more.

I don't mind organizing payment for the Canadian side. The cost of shipping from USA to Canada per unit should definitely decrease as more units are shipped. (And like you showed, $110 for 5 units is $22 USD per unit to Canada then an extra $12 CDN per unit to ship which is far under the $40USD for 1 unit)

However unlike the USA, if I organized and headed this group buy entirely I'd have to pay the taxes on ALL the units which someone in the USA will not have to do.

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #17 on: Sat, 25 July 2015, 21:15:41 »
Day 5 log: I searched around some more to familiarize myself with fees related to shipping while I wait to receive a new invoice.

ChinaPost related
16 (Registration/tracking Charge) 8 x 2
16 (Customs Charge) 8 x 2
61.45 (Insurance Charge) 6145 / 100 Yuan
16 (Insurance Commission) 8 x 2 package
766 (Surface to USA) [83 x 2] + [15 x 2] x 20
-----
Total: 875.45 RMB ($141.04USD)

To my knowledge that should include all the fees to get the packages from China into US customs.
http://www.cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/internet-purchases
If your goods are being shipped by freight, and you want to clear them through CBP yourself, be sure the shipping company has instructions to deliver them to a port near you. Otherwise, you will need to arrange for someone else to clear the goods for you when they arrive. Your alternative is to ask the seller to make arrangements to have your goods forwarded to your door, in which case you should expect to pay for the services of the customs broker who coordinates this when your goods arrive in the U.S.A.
This got me wondering what documents a broker takes care of in this case and the related fee.

Some CBP documents that may be related:
DECLARATION OF OWNER FOR MERCHANDISE OBTAINED (OTHERWISE THAN) IN PURSUANCE OF A PURCHASE OR AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE
APPLICATION FOR FOREIGN-TRADE ZONE ADMISSION AND/OR STATUS DESIGNATION
NORTH AMERICAN FREE TRADE AGREEMENT: CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN
CERTIFICATE OF DISPOSITION OF IMPORTED MERCHANDISE
ENTRY/IMMEDIATE DELIVERY

All this might just be taken care of through the Post, perhaps someone knowledgeable could enlighten me.

Last step: $71.68 (USPS domestic) $35.84 x2
-----
Latest international shipping estimate to be shared: $212.72

update: Still reading about importing, maybe I'll apply to become a ceritifed broker after I'm finished.
http://www.cbp.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Importing%20into%20the%20U.S.pdf
More
Entry Documents
 Within 15 calendar days of the date that a shipment arrives at a U.S. port of entry,
entry documents must be filed at a location specified by the port director. These
documents are:
• Entry Manifest (CBP Form 7533) or Application and Special Permit for
Immediate Delivery (CBP Form 3461) or other form of merchandise
release required by the port director,
• Evidence of right to make entry,
• Commercial invoice or a pro forma invoice when the commercial invoice
cannot be produced,
• Packing lists, if appropriate,
• Other documents necessary to determine merchandise admissibility.
 If the goods are to be released from CBP custody at the time of entry, an entry
summary for consumption must be filed and estimated duties deposited at the port of
entry within 10 working days of the goods' entry
Entry summary documentation consists of:
• Return of the entry package to the importer, broker, or his authorized
agent after merchandise is permitted release,
• Entry summary (CBP Form 7501),
• Other invoices and documents necessary to assess duties, collect statistics,
or determine that all import requirements have been satisfied. This paper
documentation can be reduced or eliminated by using features of the ABI.
Found the good part:
No formal entry required on duty-free merchandise not exceeding $2,000 in
value

A CBP officer prepares the CBP entry (a form) for mail importations not
exceeding $2,000 in value, and the letter carrier at the destination delivers the parcel to
the addressee upon payment of duty.

[not applicable]A CBP processing fee of $5.00 will be assessed on each item of dutiable mail for
which a CBP officer prepares documentation. The postal carrier will collect this nominal
fee on all dutiable or taxable mail along with the duty owed. There is also a postal fee (in
addition to prepaid postage) authorized by international postal conventions and
agreements as partial reimbursement to the Postal Service for its extra work in clearing
packages through CBP and delivering them.
I'll give the CBP and USPS a call on Monday to confirm a few things.
Formal entries - commercial only
« Last Edit: Sun, 26 July 2015, 02:14:47 by Ghibli »

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 03:54:19 »
<retracted>
$258 international shipping
individual product dimensions: 300*210*100mm, 2.948kg

Checked the wire rate through Western Union, $8.

When I wake up I'll update the opening post to reflect payment options (bitcoin/western union/transferwise/paypal) as well as final price - $126.60 + shipping from me to you.
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 March 2016, 01:51:53 by Ghibli »

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #19 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 23:57:57 »
Kicking it into high gear to get this buy rolling.
*Opening updated - contact me if you'd like to assist in this group buy/setup your own receiving point in another country.

A Newegg sale begins in 2 hours, prepare thyself.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 July 2015, 00:44:07 by Ghibli »

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #20 on: Wed, 29 July 2015, 04:45:01 »
Additional fees updated - worst case your looking at a $130 purchase price. Hassling the manufacturer one final time to ensure the best deal on shipping then I won't have much to report back until we reach the target quantity.

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #21 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 00:03:25 »
<retracted>
Shipping time has been updated, 2-3 weeks.
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 March 2016, 01:52:07 by Ghibli »

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #22 on: Fri, 07 August 2015, 05:09:02 »
Two articles on the importance of ripple suppression and voltage regulation:
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/blog/2013/march/why-does-a-better-power-supply-mean-a-better-computer-experience
http://www.overclock.net/t/719397/on-ripple-and-its-effects-on-overclocking
(http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Andyson/Titanium_N700/5.html) (http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Andyson/Titanium_N700/9.html)

Searched around more learning about bitcoin and stumbled upon https://www.bitrated.com/ & made a account (https://www.bitrated.com/Ghibli).
This + coinbase = bitcoin's Paypal with purchase protection
Sending via another wallet works just as well.
https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet

Bitcoin basics: https://bitcoin.org/en/faq

Basic coinbase info: https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1780543-how-do-i-use-my-local-currency-wallet-usd-eur-gbp-
https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1392031-can-i-buy-bitcoin-with-an-international-bank-account-credit-card-or-paypal-

Legality by country: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country
Problematic banks for bitcoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=264679.0

Other Exchanges:
https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=35qy (avoid pay by Paypal here)
https://www.igot.com/?inviter_code=5104716846

http://www.jonnyguru.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12279&page=7
Got some ID confirmation of the contacts I've been exchanging with from jonnyguru. Lowering the minimum quantity purchase has also been discussed and is being considered as a possibility.

Offline Ghibli

Re: [GB] Andyson N700 700W Titanium Power Supply *Sign Up Ends 12/1/15*
« Reply #23 on: Fri, 14 August 2015, 12:38:18 »
The group buy target quantity has been lowered to 5. The signup deadline has been set to December, which may be extended if need be.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #24 on: Fri, 14 August 2015, 20:13:01 »
The group buy target quantity has been lowered to 5. The signup deadline has been set to December, which may be extended if need be.

Okay so whereabouts is this heading, are you only gauging interest in people signing up or do you need payments to be made?

Definitely want one to check it's performance because this PSU is extremely rare and almost non-existent anywhere else on the planet, don't know if it's that good or some other concern.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 14 August 2015, 21:24:00 »
I can't live without a modular PSU anymore, cable management looks so much better in my opinion.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #26 on: Fri, 14 August 2015, 21:47:12 »

Okay so whereabouts is this heading, are you only gauging interest in people signing up or do you need payments to be made?

Definitely want one to check it's performance because this PSU is extremely rare and almost non-existent anywhere else on the planet, don't know if it's that good or some other concern.
Taking payment once 5 sign up.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 14 August 2015, 22:31:04 »
Taking payment once 5 sign up.

So only two have registered so far, come on where's the rest?

We need another three more to make this finally happen  :thumb: .

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #28 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 01:15:59 »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #29 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 03:22:41 »
The rest are watching that exchange rate.

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=CAD

Geez you lot should slot in the Australian Rate and watch your wallets empty far quicker. 

Nothing more useless than the Aussie Dollar, like tits on a bull, bloody worthless  >:( .

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #30 on: Sat, 15 August 2015, 13:43:37 »
The rest are watching that exchange rate.

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=CAD

Geez you lot should slot in the Australian Rate and watch your wallets empty far quicker. 

Nothing more useless than the Aussie Dollar, like tits on a bull, bloody worthless  >:( .

That one is pretty bad too.

My issue is the Canadian currency was almost on par 2 years ago and now its almost worthless.

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #31 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 00:24:49 »
Happenings since I last posted:
Contacted Massdrop and overseas.jd about adding the N700 to their stock, we'll see if anything comes of it.
-The Massdrop vote is still active.

In related news, there is unconfirmed rumors of a rebranded Raidmax release.

Lastly, I discovered a 850W titanium.

Offline Ghibli

Re: [GB] Andyson N700 Titanium Power Supply *Sign Up Ends 12/1/15*
« Reply #32 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 11:31:55 »
Further sources for the Raidmax release: http://www.plugloadsolutions.com/psu_reports/RAIDMAX%20TECHNOLOGIES_RX-700AT_700W_ECOS%204157.1_Report.pdf
http://www.jonnyguru.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12506

Still continuing sign ups for this buy, I suspect this GB will be cheaper.

Offline Ghibli

Re: [GB] Andyson N700 Titanium Power Supply *Sign Up Ends 6/1/16*
« Reply #33 on: Tue, 22 September 2015, 10:55:14 »
I recently contacted Andyson to report the buys status and put it a request for a longer warranty:
<retracted>
Minimum quantity and price has been updated again. Based on previous exchanges regarding the shipping charge I'd advise potential buyers to be prepared for the possibility of a slight change in the quoted price, within $10 of $119 most likely. We'll know for sure once the bank transfer document is provided.

I intend to continue managing the buy until I have my next rig complete which will be finalized around the time when the next gen nvidia gpus are released, which is currently estimated to be mid 2016. Hopefully we'll have 10 by then.
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 March 2016, 01:52:29 by Ghibli »

Offline Commander Bubble

« Reply #34 on: Fri, 25 September 2015, 10:52:15 »
Any idea what shipping for this to Australia is like? i looked at a rough guess on USPS's website and cheapest it estimated is $50 USD (i assume USD anyway) which once added to the cost is and my lousy exchange rate makes this almost $270 AUD, which is a bit much for a 700W PSU

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #35 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 16:07:12 »
Any idea what shipping for this to Australia is like? i looked at a rough guess on USPS's website and cheapest it estimated is $50 USD (i assume USD anyway) which once added to the cost is and my lousy exchange rate makes this almost $270 AUD, which is a bit much for a 700W PSU
Around the same when I input the #s last night, ~$51.90

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #36 on: Sat, 26 September 2015, 18:46:22 »
Around the same when I input the #s last night, ~$51.90

Yep, that's normal for being stuck in the most isolated, sh1t dump, known on this planet  >:D .

Offline rms

« Reply #37 on: Sat, 10 October 2015, 17:36:50 »
Dang I wish this was for the 800w model, that just seems like a sweeter spot for me

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #38 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 03:58:08 »
Dang I wish this was for the 800w model, that just seems like a sweeter spot for me.
I asked them if they could expand their offerings some time ago and they stated they only offered the 700 now.
-
Great and unexpected news for those interested,
<retracted>
Lowered to 5 again and I've received the document finalizing the price: $117 before shipping from USA. Sign up if you're interested and I'll email full details.

Hopefully we get this started soon!
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 March 2016, 01:52:53 by Ghibli »

Offline blighty

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 04:43:09 »
"
Dang I wish this was for the 800w model, that just seems like a sweeter spot for me.
I asked them if they could expand their offerings some time ago and they stated they only offered the 700 now.
-
Show Image

Lowered to 5 again and I've received the document finalizing the price: $117 before shipping from USA. Sign up if you're interested and I'll email full details.

"Full details" should be listed if you want people to join.  This is almost as bad as your classified "bloody" keyboard.
LZ ergo (MX silent red) | JER - A06 (MX silent black-red springs) | Duck Lightsaver V2 (MX red) | Duck Octagon V2 (gateron clear) (lifted pads) | Duck Orion V2 (gateron red) | TKC 1800 (gateron silent reds) | Mistel MD770 (MX red with GMK silencing clips) | Realforce R2TSLA-US4-IV | Realforce R2TLSA-US4-BK | TX 75 (gateron clear) | KBDFANS 75 ("vintage" MX blues) | Kinesis Freestyle Pro (MX red) | MS Surface Ergonomic | MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL (MX black) | Phantom (Filco case) ("vintage" MX blacks | Spr1t 75% PCB x 2 (MX black and gateron clear) | Cherry G80-1865 (MX browns with black springs)

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #40 on: Thu, 15 October 2015, 06:04:58 »
"
-
Show Image

"Full details" should be listed if you want people to join.  This is almost as bad as your classified "bloody" keyboard.
In reference to my ID and parts of the bank transfer document.

I'm aware some are receiving a "user's mailfolder" is full when responding to my email. I can confirm I am still receiving them, 3 so far including
nova*@*.*.*
comm*.*@*.*
ewal*@*.*

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 19:47:14 »
One more and this buy is a go!

The opening post has been updated. Below is a more detailed description on some of these steps:

--I will send everyone a payment request to their Paypal email through Paypal from my personal email as seen in previous posts.
(More on Paypal Purchase Protection)
---The invoice will include files of the original email correspondence with the manufacturer, the bank transfer, and my ID.

--Later, you will be contacted once more and then billed for shipping from my location. You may still request a full refund at this time.
---http://postcalc.usps.com/ don't expect any large deviations from what's quoted from this shipping calculator.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Package dimensions: L11.80in x W8.27 x H3.94 6.5lbs | Postal code: 24954
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 year manufacturer warranty, for any such claims you are responsible for return shipping. You may contact me if you need information.

All these details will be reiterated in the Paypal invoice for your records.
« Last Edit: Wed, 21 October 2015, 12:24:17 by Ghibli »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Re: [GB] Andyson N700 Titanium Power Supply *Sign Up Ended*
« Reply #42 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 06:27:15 »
To the op here,

Because this is a first in handing over money to a new person here, then you have the normal Paypal guidelines to abide with.  ONE very important stipulation is that the item(s) must be delivered to our front doors within 180 days.

If this will be impossible for you to achieve then please let everyone know, because these payments shall be made via Goods and Services selection hence full refunds are 100% supported if you fail to deliver on said items.

Just posting this here to remind everyone of our basic rights when dealing with a relative new person, with no Group Buy history here on Geekhack.  Best to be careful first before trusting anyone outright.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 18:08:10 »
PAID up.

Now comes the waiting  :) .

Offline Ghibli

« Reply #44 on: Thu, 22 October 2015, 23:50:44 »
Thanks for the money. Well... I'll be seeing you. 

All jokes aside you should be seeing your unit at your door step in 1 month from now.

I grabbed 2 for myself to meet the 5 quantity minimum so I'll have one extra laying around. I may run another 10 unit group buy after this one is complete, for profit - thinking ~$140+shipping. We'll see.

Offline Ghibli

Re: [GB] Andyson N700 Titanium Power Supply
« Reply #45 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 12:00:42 »
Units have been shipped out and the group buy has ended. There is one spare I'd like to get rid of, contact me for details.

I may run another buy for this unit in the future, sign up or reply to let me know if you might be interested.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #46 on: Fri, 27 November 2015, 20:07:20 »
Units have been shipped out and the group buy has ended. There is one spare I'd like to get rid of, contact me for details.

I may run another buy for this unit in the future, sign up or reply to let me know if you might be interested.

YES my N700 had arrived a couple of days ago and have just reinstalled this power supply into a brand new case.

Simply superb, extremely quiet PSU with no probs and powering up 15 hard drives with ease  :thumb: .

Think this might actually be the BEST power supply available for consumers, glad I bought it off this guy here on GH - 100% trust worthy.

Offline Nem3sis

« Reply #47 on: Sun, 29 November 2015, 21:52:43 »

YES my N700 had arrived a couple of days ago and have just reinstalled this power supply into a brand new case.

Simply superb, extremely quiet PSU with no probs and powering up 15 hard drives with ease  :thumb: .

Think this might actually be the BEST power supply available for consumers, glad I bought it off this guy here on GH - 100% trust worthy.

Hey Elrick can you post please a pic , will be nice can see that awesome psu..  :thumb:

btw good to see that the group made by Ghibli has achieved fulfill its mission , remenber when him posten in tpu about this group.. :)
« Last Edit: Sun, 29 November 2015, 22:14:03 by Nem3sis »

Offline Commander Bubble

« Reply #48 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 05:29:50 »
Thought i'd (belatedly) chime in and say that my unit arrived (a while back).

Hadn't plugged it in until today, it powered up my current gear fine so it appears to be working just fine :D

very happy with the result, it's impossible to get a titanium rated PSU in australia for anywhere near the price this worked out to be, even with the shipping costs - the aus price is somewhere around $450 for a 700W titanium...

glad i managed to find this thread :D

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #49 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 06:59:52 »
very happy with the result, it's impossible to get a titanium rated PSU in australia for anywhere near the price this worked out to be, even with the shipping costs - the aus price is somewhere around $450 for a 700W titanium...

glad i managed to find this thread :D

For us here in this Convict Settlement on the bottom of the free world, opportunities such as this comes around very rarely hence good to jump on board as soon as possible.

Normally I don't trust recent newbies who join this forum when it comes to Group Buys but this individual has been 100% honest and decent through out this process and people like him are very rare around Geekhack Central, particularly when it comes to handing money over to them.

Glad I took the risk and got a decent return on this Power Supply, which by the way is perfect  :thumb: .