Author Topic: Secret Santa 2016 - OPENING GIFTS!  (Read 534625 times)

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
Re: Christmas Secret Santa Round 3
« Reply #400 on: Tue, 16 December 2014, 20:55:58 »
Well I got something in the mail!

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #401 on: Wed, 17 December 2014, 14:41:14 »
I think I stressed more about this gift than any other this year. :))

I stressed out less, since I didn't have much time to think about it

I hope my person likes what I got :|

I fretted quite a bit, but in the end couldn't find a suitable gift.
I crossed my fingers and threw some tasties in there.
Really hope mine likes it too.
I'll post a picture of my unopened package later and then one on christmas of me opening the gift. [gonna do it christmas eve after work.]

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #402 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 12:35:38 »
My SS Package arrived and it smells lovely. :))

Probably shouldn't be sniffing the exterior packaging that much... :p
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #403 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 17:49:19 »
I think I stressed more about this gift than any other this year. :))

I didn't stress too much other then when I was going to be able to go to the post office.

Though I did focus on this more than anything else, so now I have to get my family their gifts  :-X

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #404 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 18:01:49 »
I'm sad. No package today. No ss present on christmas for me :(

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #405 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 18:03:41 »

You guys don't have mail 22,23,24?  :(

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #406 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 18:05:05 »
You guys don't have mail 22,23,24?  :(

Won't be in town then.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #407 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 18:26:20 »

I'm worried mine got my sent to my old address. :-\

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #408 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 21:38:14 »
I got more than a few updates today, so I'll be updating tomorrow or Saturday.  Today was a **** day at work, so I'm just trying to relax and not really do anything this evening.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #409 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 21:55:15 »

I'm worried mine got my sent to my old address. :-\

Well that would suck if it did. Do you not own the old place anymore?
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #410 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 22:49:38 »

Moved apartments suddenly so nope...never owned the place.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #411 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 22:52:23 »

Moved apartments suddenly so nope...never owned the place.

I guess if you called up the landlord they might be nice enough... Just find out an estimate of when it will arrive, and that's the best you can do  :(

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #412 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 23:09:43 »
Seems like we are missing quite a few....Nubs, maybe a reminder PM?

No package for me yet :(

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #413 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 23:18:04 »

Nubs didn't bother putting folks w/o tracking on the list. It's probably 2x as many sent.

No package here either though.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #414 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 23:26:40 »

Nubs didn't bother putting folks w/o tracking on the list. It's probably 2x as many sent.

I put all the ones that I had receive shipping/tracking info for on the list, hence why I have one marked as "No tracking information given, marked as "N/A" on the form".

Additionally, some people have PMed me instead of marking the form in the OP that I'm using to track the shipping.  So if you PMed me, please put the information in the form in the OP instead.

Like I said, I had a **** day today and wasn't going to do this today, but I'm updating the OP so people have additional information.  Sorry for the passive aggressiveness, I just wanted to relax and unwind before going back to a cluster**** tomorrow because a hospital illegally dumped one of my conservatees.
« Last Edit: Thu, 18 December 2014, 23:30:30 by nubbinator »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #415 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 23:35:19 »

I put all the ones that I had receive shipping/tracking info for on the list, hence why I have one marked as "No tracking information given, marked as "N/A" on the form".

Additionally, some people have PMed me instead of marking the form in the OP that I'm using to track the shipping.  So if you PMed me, please put the information in the form in the OP instead.

Like I said, I had a **** day today and wasn't going to do this today, but I'm updating the OP so people have additional information.  Sorry for the passive aggressiveness, I just wanted to relax and unwind before going back to a cluster**** tomorrow because a hospital illegally dumped one of my conservatees.

All good man, cheers for your efforts!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #416 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 23:38:56 »
Yea, thanks for keeping everyone informed and running this all  :thumb:

Much appreciated

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #417 on: Thu, 18 December 2014, 23:58:56 »
Alright, here's people I'm missing tracking info on.  If you have shipped, but haven't submitted it, please do so in the form in the OP now.

- Lurch
- Skuloth
- Shadovved
- Vibex
- billnye29
- FrostyToast
- HoffmanMyster (your ss has contacted me since part of your gift had not arrived to them yet)
- Halverson
- Lingj
- HipsterPunks
- ComradeSniper
- iamtootallforthis
- terrpn

All of these people MUST HAVE TRACKING INFO INPUT for them.  At this point it's totally unacceptable to have so many unshipped, or at least have so many marked as unshipped.  When you signed up, you promised to ship two weeks before Christmas.  I understand a small handful not being shipped yet, but at the one week mark, everyone should be shipped with tracking info input.  If I don't receive any input by 12/23/14 public shaming will commence, regardless of how established of a member you are.

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #418 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 00:02:14 »
Alright, here's people I'm missing tracking info on.  If you have shipped, but haven't submitted it, please do so in the form in the OP now.

- Lurch
- Skuloth
- Shadovved
- Vibex
- billnye29
- FrostyToast
- HoffmanMyster (your ss has contacted me since part of your gift had not arrived to them yet)
- Halverson
- Lingj
- HipsterPunks
- ComradeSniper
- iamtootallforthis
- terrpn

All of these people MUST HAVE TRACKING INFO INPUT for them.  At this point it's totally unacceptable to have so many unshipped, or at least have so many marked as unshipped.  When you signed up, you promised to ship two weeks before Christmas.  I understand a small handful not being shipped yet, but at the one week mark, everyone should be shipped with tracking info input.  If I don't receive any input by 12/23/14 public shaming will commence, regardless of how established of a member you are.

Didn't see the link before, have input my tracking now.
I was one of the few who msged you.

edit: you already hand input mine, marked as delivered. :D:D and when all of a sudden I realize the best gift.  >:D :'(
Oh well, hope mine is enjoyed nonetheless.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #419 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 00:04:00 »
Here's to hoping it all works out!

Thanks to nubs for doing this.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #420 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 00:06:57 »
Alright, if anyone else adds in the next day or two, please PM me instead of posting here.  I'll check again tomorrow, but if you PM me, it will save some of the mystery since people won't link a disappearing name with you.

And so people don't have to go to the op:

Here's the tracking information form

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #421 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 03:09:05 »
Thanks nubs for setting this whole thing up. We all really appreciate it! Here's to hoping your day tomorrow is better, also it's almost the weekend!

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #422 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 05:33:28 »
Thanks nubs for setting this whole thing up. We all really appreciate it! Here's to hoping your day tomorrow is better, also it's almost the weekend!

Yes thank you nubs! My wife had to hide my SS gift for fear I might try to open it early. I haven't been this excited about a present in a long time.

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #423 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 10:14:24 »
I guess I'll be waiting until after Christmas. I'm going home for a week so I won't be around to check the mail :'(
Planck w/ Zealios

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #424 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 10:33:33 »

- Lurch
- Skuloth
- Shadovved
- Vibex
- billnye29
- FrostyToast
- Halverson
- Lingj
- HipsterPunks
- ComradeSniper
- iamtootallforthis
- terrpn

hey nubbs

i submitted my tracking per the form and we even PM'd about it (it must have slipped you) and the person who i was assigned as my secret santa has already received his gift :thumb:

just wanted to make sure i get my name removed from the scrooge list :eek:
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #425 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 11:24:13 »
The list is people I'm waiting for shipping info on, not from, so it's not a Scrooge list, but a list of sad little boys and girls who Santa has potentially abandoned.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #426 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 15:38:28 »
One package received; one package shipped.

(Tracking info e-mailed to nubbinator; will go find link to form now.)

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #427 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 18:26:29 »
The list is people I'm waiting for shipping info on, not from, so it's not a Scrooge list, but a list of sad little boys and girls who Santa has potentially abandoned.

gotcha..................i'm slow, my bad :-\

i'm sure there will be a list for all to see of those who took the cheap road out
« Last Edit: Fri, 19 December 2014, 18:30:33 by terrpn »
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #428 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 18:42:31 »

gotcha..................i'm slow, my bad :-\

i'm sure there will be a list for all to see of those who took the cheap road out

I hope there will be

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #429 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 18:46:58 »
Cheap with thought can be good.  Free riders, otoh, suck. Free riders will be shamed and added to the Hall of Shame.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #430 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 18:50:35 »
can we tar and feather them?

or put some ek mech lube and throw ****ty brown switches at them
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #431 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 19:52:52 »
Got a package today! I have no idea if its my SS Gift since it looks like all my other record boxes I get regularity and it shipped from a record store. Did I order a record and forget? We'll see on Xmas!!!
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #432 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 21:19:50 »
Alrighty, got a few more input, so I can update those who are still waiting on tracking info from their SS:

- Lurch
- Skuloth
- Shadovved
- FrostyToast
- iamtootallforthis
- terrpn

Again, these are people who I have not received any kind of information about the shipping of the gift to them.  A Scrooge list will be made on December 23rd if I don't have info by then.  At that point, demik will be free to tar and feather you or lube and **** switch you.

Confirmed people whose present will be late, but have contacted me and/or their giftee:

HoffmanMyster - Santa's sleigh ran into bad weather, but should be moving again soon
Billnye29 - Your Santa is sorry, the elves had run into some problems at the shop, so it may come a little after Christmas.
Comradesniper - Santa has contacted you and his elves are in motion
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 December 2014, 14:45:27 by nubbinator »

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #433 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 21:22:53 »
Alrighty, got a few more input, so I can update those who are still waiting on tracking info from their SS:

- Lurch
- Skuloth
- Shadovved
- FrostyToast
- Halverson
- Lingj
- iamtootallforthis
- terrpn

Again, these are people who I have not received any kind of information about the shipping of the gift to them.  A Scrooge list will be made on December 23rd if I don't have info by then.  At that point, demik will be free to tar and feather you or lube and **** switch you.

Confirmed people whose present will be late, but have contacted me and/or their giftee:

HoffmanMyster - Santa's sleigh ran into bad weather, but should be moving again soon
Billnye29 - Your Santa is sorry, the elves had run into some problems at the shop, so it may come a little after Christmas.
Comradesniper - Santa has contacted you and his elves are in motion

Well, I may have received my gift. I got a package that I wasn't expecting, so I shall assume that it it.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #434 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 21:38:45 »
I got a notice to pick up a package today, I'll be getting it Sunday.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #435 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 21:41:48 »
I got a notice to pick up a package today, I'll be getting it Sunday.

Awesome.  I'll update then.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #436 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 22:49:29 »
I forgive you Santa <3

Can't wait to see the pictures of what everyone got!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #437 on: Sat, 20 December 2014, 19:45:03 »
Getting worried mine won't arrive by Wed :(

Hoping something's stuffed in my box on Monday ;)

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #438 on: Sat, 20 December 2014, 19:49:40 »
Looks like my present is going to be sitting outside for a week.. :(

Offline tgujay

« Reply #439 on: Sat, 20 December 2014, 19:50:02 »

I'm sure we can all work together to stuff your box ;)
Gotta collect them all

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #440 on: Sat, 20 December 2014, 19:53:38 »

I'm sure we can all work together to stuff your box ;)
All of us? That's some advanced bedroom stuff right there. Keep it SFW fellas. ;)
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline strafe

• Strafe's Blog
« Reply #441 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 03:15:37 »
Mine arrived in the post today!
Freebird WKL (Blacks Clear-Tops), iKBC F-104 (Blacks) and more!

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #442 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 03:28:09 »
I WANNA OPEN MINE SO BAD D:
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #443 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 12:22:47 »
Dear Santa,

I don't mind if you are late.

Just don't forget about me.

Please?

Sincerely,

Lurch
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #444 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 12:46:50 »
One day until the reckoning

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #445 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 12:56:49 »
Dear Santa,

Please?

Sincerely,

Lurch

Same man, the feels, but at least I was able to spread some joy.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #446 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 13:01:49 »
Feel sorry for you guys who didn't/wont get anything :(

I wish I had the money to get you all something :(
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #447 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 13:08:29 »
Feel sorry for you guys who didn't/wont get anything :(

I wish I had the money to get you all something :(

I expected there was a chance this might happen, but I think I got my package sent to my school address so it might be there but considering nubs didn't get any tracking for me I don't expect to see one when I get back.

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #448 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 13:15:40 »
Dear Santa,

Please?

Sincerely,

Lurch

I feel the same way.

Planck w/ Zealios

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #449 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 13:16:17 »
no package............. i got scooged

regardless i am more than happy to have had the chance to give to someone else :thumb:
More