Author Topic: What computer games do you play?  (Read 863330 times)

Offline 1839cc

What computer games do you play?
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 02 September 2009, 18:58:55 »
Star Control II.

Or The Ur-Quan Masters, as it's known these days.
i have seen unix admins with john deere trucker hats, and even seen a man in a nascar shirt correct a passerby's klingon.

Offline joniho

« Reply #51 on: Sat, 05 September 2009, 13:50:52 »
Currently playing Heroes of Newerth, which is a stand-alone game based off of the Defense of the Ancients mod for Warcraft III. There are a lot of gameplay and UI improvements that are pushing DotA players to transition over. It also works on PC, Mac and Linux too so it's very accessible.

It's currently in a closed beta but I have two invites left if anyone is interested. If you've never played DotA before, it's a game with one of the highest learning curves.

Offline timw4mail

• https://timshomepage.net
« Reply #52 on: Sat, 05 September 2009, 18:09:34 »
I'm currently playing through the Half Life series. I beat Half Life2, and Episode 1, so Now I'm just working on beating Episode 2, and Half Life.
Buckling Springs IBM Model F AT, New Model F 77, Unicomp New Model M
Clicky iOne Scorpius M10, OCN-branded Ducky DK-9008-C, Blackmore Nocturna, Redragon Kumara K552-1, Qtronix Scorpius Keypad, Chicony KB-5181(Monterey)
Tactile Apple AEKII (Cream damped ALPS), Filco FKBN91M/JB (Japanese Tenkeyless), Cherry G84-5200, Cherry G84-4100LPAUS, Datalux Spacesaver(Cherry ML), Redragon Devarajas K556 RGB, Newmen GM711, Poker II (Cherry MX Clear), Logitech G910 Orion Spark, Logitech K840
Linear Lenovo Y (Gateron Red), Aluminum kiosk keyboard (Cherry MX Black)

Offline Art

« Reply #53 on: Fri, 14 May 2010, 12:21:33 »
I usually play racing games online. I like easy flash games

Offline kishy

• Eye Bee M
    • http://kishy.ca/
« Reply #54 on: Fri, 14 May 2010, 12:28:23 »
Quote from: timw4mail;115131
I'm currently playing through the Half Life series. I beat Half Life2, and Episode 1, so Now I'm just working on beating Episode 2, and Half Life.

Absolutely great games. Assuming you played them in the correct order:

• HL
  • Opposing Force/Blue Shift (order not terribly important)
  • HL2
  • HL2 Ep1
  • HL2 Ep2 (haven't played this yet, though I do have it)

You really get to see one of the better video game "stories" unfold right from the beginning. It's a very "satisfying" series to get through because you actually follow the characters and how they develop through it (though OpForce and Blue Shift don't really go anywhere, they're still decent games)
Enthusiast of springs which buckle noisily: my keyboards
Want to learn about the Kishsaver?
kishy.ca

Offline Rajagra

« Reply #55 on: Fri, 14 May 2010, 14:01:07 »
Quote from: kishy;182340
You really get to see one of the better video game "stories" unfold right from the beginning.

Spoiler...

Offline kishy

• Eye Bee M
« Reply #56 on: Fri, 14 May 2010, 14:40:39 »
Haha I love that clip.

Joking aside it's a great series, and depending on how you play the game (pay attention to what's going on, or just run through killing stuff getting frustrated when the gameplay slows you down) you'll either notice it or remain oblivious to it.
kishy.ca

Offline Mith

« Reply #57 on: Sat, 15 May 2010, 07:01:21 »
Nolifing Runescape since 2004...
Hmm, occasionally little Diablo II and StarCraft I.
Sometimes CS 1.6 and Quake Live at LAN-parties, but that's about it. I would play more FPS but I seem to get sick after 20 or so minutes of gameplay. Got something to do with my vision.

Really looking forward for StarCraft II.

Offline noctua

« Reply #58 on: Sat, 15 May 2010, 09:48:42 »
for ages, AOE (Age of Empires II + III)
Selfmade Keyboard I (done)
DT225 CH Trackball

Selfmade Keyboard II (95% completed)
L-Trac CST2545W-RC Trackball

both use Cherry MX Blue switches, an Teensy++ controller and have an Colemak layout

Offline audioave10

« Reply #59 on: Sat, 15 May 2010, 15:27:58 »
Stalker (modded and with my script changes)
Fallout 3 (modded)
GTA 4
Oblivion (heavily modded)
DECK Legend "Toxic" - SOLD
96 IBM Model M 82G2383- 95 IBM Model M 92G7453 - SOLD
Cherry G80-3000/Blues
new: MechanicalEagle Z77 RGB/Blues

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #60 on: Sat, 15 May 2010, 17:05:34 »
Quote from: ripster;182733
Games that run on the computer.

Not PS3?

Not Apple Touch?

Not a crappy Console Port?

Let me get back to you on that.

Uh... there's many good games for computers. Better than stupid consoles. The DOS versions of games with redbook audio were always superior. I'm surprised so many people forgot the good old classics of the past, which, are still superior to shoddy games made today. In fact, I think I'm going to play some lands of lore 1 later on my 300PL.
Keyboards: '86 M, M5-2, M13, SSK, F AT, F XT

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #61 on: Sun, 16 May 2010, 00:56:50 »
Quote from: ripster;182819
Looks exciting.
Show Image

I'd rather take a crowbar and hijack a car.

That's just the "shop screen". The game itself is one of those weird 3D/2D things:

Then there was good old stonekeep with "wahooka"

And this is a pretty fun DOS game, rayman:

It has a cool map editor. I was using it on my thinkcentre S51.

Nox was a cool game in its day:

There was some community that made a map editor and such, but it only worked on windows 9x or NT 4.0 if I recall. I'll have to try it some time, back then I never had a slew of computers.

Offline hyperlinked

« Reply #62 on: Sun, 16 May 2010, 02:08:31 »
What games give you motion sickness the worst?

For me I just discovered my nemesis. I can't play Portal for more than 30 minutes at a time or I start getting nausea. It surprised me how sick it made me because there's not a lot of bobbing in Portal. There's something else about how the movement is done that is getting to me.

The only other game that really gave me fits was an old Lucasfilms FPS, Dark Forces. I'm sure others will bother me too, but I don't play much.

The odd thing is that I have very little susceptibility to motion sickness in real life and have always had a really good ability to suppress dizziness by tuning out inner ear stimuli.
-

Topre: Realforce 103U Cherry: Filco Majestouch 104 (Brown), Ione Scorpius M10 (Blue)
Buckling Spring: IBM Model M1391401 ALPS: Apple Extended Keyboard II (Cream), ABS M1 (Fukka/Black), MicroConnectors Flavored USB (Black)
Domes: Matias Optimizer, Kensington ComfortType, Microsoft Internet Keyboard
Scissors: Apple Full Sized Aluminum
Pointy Stuff: Razer Imperator, Razer Copperhead, DT225 Trackball, Apple Magic Mouse, Logitech MX1000, Apple Mighty Mouse
Systems: MacPro, MacBook Pro, ASUS eeePC netbook, Dell D600 laptop, a small cluster of Linux Web servers
Displays: Apple Cinema Display 30", Apple Cinema Display 23"
Ergo Devices: Zody Chair, Nightingale CXO, Somaform, Theraball, 3M AKT180LE Keyboard Tray

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #63 on: Sun, 16 May 2010, 04:57:14 »
Quote from: hyperlinked;182848

For me I just discovered my nemesis. I can't play Portal for more than 30 minutes at a time or I start getting nausea. It surprised me how sick it made me because there's not a lot of bobbing in Portal. There's something else about how the movement is done that is getting to me.

The only other game that really gave me fits was an old Lucasfilms FPS, Dark Forces. I'm sure others will bother me too, but I don't play much.

The odd thing is that I have very little susceptibility to motion sickness in real life and have always had a really good ability to suppress dizziness by tuning out inner ear stimuli.

Do you have seizures?

I don't get motion sickness from any game, maybe it's because of the large DPI on some games. I find it a lot easier to play on CRTs with low resolutions opposed to LCDs with high DPI.

Offline hyperlinked

« Reply #64 on: Sun, 16 May 2010, 04:59:18 »
Quote from: EverythingIBM;182864
Do you have seizures?

No, but sometimes my head explodes.
-

Topre: Realforce 103U Cherry: Filco Majestouch 104 (Brown), Ione Scorpius M10 (Blue)
Buckling Spring: IBM Model M1391401 ALPS: Apple Extended Keyboard II (Cream), ABS M1 (Fukka/Black), MicroConnectors Flavored USB (Black)
Domes: Matias Optimizer, Kensington ComfortType, Microsoft Internet Keyboard
Scissors: Apple Full Sized Aluminum
Pointy Stuff: Razer Imperator, Razer Copperhead, DT225 Trackball, Apple Magic Mouse, Logitech MX1000, Apple Mighty Mouse
Systems: MacPro, MacBook Pro, ASUS eeePC netbook, Dell D600 laptop, a small cluster of Linux Web servers
Displays: Apple Cinema Display 30", Apple Cinema Display 23"
Ergo Devices: Zody Chair, Nightingale CXO, Somaform, Theraball, 3M AKT180LE Keyboard Tray

Offline javifast

« Reply #65 on: Sun, 16 May 2010, 05:14:14 »
I usually play car simulation games.
Grand Prix 4
RFactor
GTR
Too many keyboards....

Offline whininggit

« Reply #66 on: Sun, 16 May 2010, 05:49:40 »
I'm currently playing Grim Fandango. Absolute classic. I started playing again from scratch in March, on Windows 7, and it still plays flawlessly despite being a Windows 95/98 era game. The graphics look a little dated, but actually not that bad, and the story, musical score and overall design outweighs any roughness to the graphics.

Once I've finished Grim Fandango I might move onto Sam & Max. I have the original DOS game and also the first series of the new episodic games. Those too, I recommend.

If I'm not playing that sort of game, I like to have a quick mess around in one of the GTA series games. Hardly ever play the missions though; prefer to go on a mindless rampage.
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 May 2010, 05:53:43 by whininggit »
Cherry G80-3000LSCGB-2 (modded to Cherry MX Browns) (main) | Cherry G84-4100 (Cherry ML) | Compaq MX-11800 (modded to Cherry MX Blue) | Dell AT101W (Alps Black) | IBM Model M 1391406 (Buckling Spring) | Matias Tactile Pro (1.0) (Alps) | SGI AT-101 (Alps w/Dampers) | Black Alpsulator (XM Alps-type)

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #67 on: Sun, 16 May 2010, 06:04:49 »
Quote from: whininggit;182880
I'm currently playing Grim Fandango. Absolute classic. I started playing again from scratch in March, on Windows 7, and it still plays flawlessly despite being a Windows 95/98 era game. The graphics look a little dated, but actually not that bad, and the story, musical score and overall design outweighs any roughness to the graphics.

Once I've finished Grim Fandango I might move onto Sam & Max. I have the original DOS game and also the first series of the new episodic games. Those too, I recommend.

If I'm not playing that sort of game, I like to have a quick mess around in one of the GTA series games. Hardly ever play the missions though; prefer to go on a mindless rampage.

I remember seeing Grim Fandango being sold alongside Lords of the Realm 2 at futureshop. That was a glorious time when all of the games were special and you could pick up something that was fun.
However, I never bought the fandango game; I didn't have a "3D card" installed in my 300PL at the time. And when I got a TNT one, I couldn't figure how to set it up, so, we just returned it. Damn! I was very young at the time though, so, give me a break.

Instead I just frown as I enter bestbuy or futureshop... nothing good anymore. I think they even stopped selling age of empires 2 last year.

Well, better finish building my repertoire of old games and finish them all. Almost finished caesar 3...

Offline Rajagra

« Reply #68 on: Sun, 16 May 2010, 06:44:43 »
Quote from: hyperlinked;182848

Half Life 2 gets to me if I start playing it after a long break. Once I play it for a while I seem to build up some tolerance.

Nothing worse than a sudden impulse to vomit just as you're starting to enjoy yourself.

Offline kishy

• Eye Bee M
« Reply #69 on: Sun, 16 May 2010, 21:21:37 »
Haven't seen Grim Fandango mentioned for a while. That was a great game, I believe I have it on my dedicated Win98 gaming rig, if not it was in the queue of games to install.
kishy.ca

Offline vils

« Reply #70 on: Sun, 16 May 2010, 21:31:45 »
I still play the Close Combat series (3-5).  Apart from that I long to replay Max Payne and return to the castle of wolfenstein. My last computer overheated when played upon and I still haven't got my DVD player to work on my Facit machine (some stange odd0 error messages are making life hard).
But when everything works I have years of game releases to catch up with.
It'll be fun.
It\'s the glass pipe fallacy. You can only believe that if you\'re on crack.

Offline Tr0j4nM4x1mus

« Reply #71 on: Sun, 16 May 2010, 21:31:45 »
pretty much any FPS ...all the COD's ...Wolfenstein...Bioshock.... and my all time favorite
Quake 3 ftw
Keyboards - 4 Cherry G80-3000lscrc-2 (two with black DS keys one with black & white DS keys)
HHKB Professional white
2 ABS M1 (modded with complicated alps one with pinks & one with rubber bumper whites)
2 IBM Model M\'s one 89 & one 97
Dell AT-101W black (modded with rubber bumper whites- M1 keys)
Focus FK2001 with cover
Focus FK2000 with cover
Unicomp Model M black mighty mouse
Cherry G84-4100 white

Looking For - Compaq G80-1838

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #72 on: Mon, 17 May 2010, 00:27:10 »
Quote from: Tr0j4nM4x1mus;182990
pretty much any FPS ...all the COD's ...Wolfenstein...Bioshock.... and my all time favorite
Quake 3 ftw

I liked Hexen, which was based on the quake engine. The old wolfenstein was cool: the 3D one kind of bored me. Can't make a classic any better.

Quote from: kishy;182974
Haven't seen Grim Fandango mentioned for a while. That was a great game, I believe I have it on my dedicated Win98 gaming rig, if not it was in the queue of games to install.

There were a lot of great games from that era: which is why I'm surprised people forgot about them and play the trash on the market today.

Offline type_dancer

« Reply #73 on: Tue, 18 May 2010, 16:26:02 »
First real post... I got started gaming in Gemstone III/IV. Still love it though I'm not currently active. EQII overlapped when I had time for 2 games. Now I have time for neither sadly.

After finding out about Mechanical keyboards I wonder how I survived a purely text game with a logitech. (Any game really)

I do still play PS3 games (Buzz/Heavenly Sword/Rock Band) and like short fun games for breaks at work (TextTwist type)

We also love board games and having game nights with friends. That is where I have the most fun. (Ever tried Jungle Speed? Serious fun)

My husband is dreading the day my chosen mechanical gets here once I find it. That is, until he tries it :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 18 May 2010, 16:51:37 by type_dancer »
1-20-1993 Model M 51G8572 & Corsair Vengeance K90

Offline DreymaR

• Colemak forum guy
    • DreymaR's Big Bag of Kbd Tricks
« Reply #74 on: Wed, 19 May 2010, 02:25:43 »
One thing that annoys me is that people ask about other's interests and yet show no interest in communicating! "I play MBD, ADHD, D2 (8 years now), MCI, FTL, GTFO... the list goes on and on!". If these people really wanted to talk about games with other people, they'd realize that not everyone else knows what abbreviations they use in their particular game community.

I mean, it's one thing when we're rambling on at the D2:HU boards - then it's all acronyms but that's inside the group and there's a FAQ handy to get inside the lingo.

Some abbreviations can be safely assumed well-known, such as FPS, (MMO)RPG, PS3 and other generic gaming terms.

(In case someone didn't get the joke: D2 is Diablo 2; HU is the Hell Unleashed mod. I've stopped playing it since I got my Playstation 3. So much fun to be had there!)
Better burden you cannot carry than man-wisdom much ~ Hávamál

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #75 on: Wed, 19 May 2010, 22:57:42 »
Quote from: type_dancer;183738
First real post... I got started gaming in Gemstone III/IV. Still love it though I'm not currently active. EQII overlapped when I had time for 2 games. Now I have time for neither sadly.

After finding out about Mechanical keyboards I wonder how I survived a purely text game with a logitech. (Any game really)

I do still play PS3 games (Buzz/Heavenly Sword/Rock Band) and like short fun games for breaks at work (TextTwist type)

We also love board games and having game nights with friends. That is where I have the most fun. (Ever tried Jungle Speed? Serious fun)

My husband is dreading the day my chosen mechanical gets here once I find it. That is, until he tries it :)

>
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">[/youtube]

I remember playing mousetrap, it's so true, as kids you'd just set up the board just to play around with the contraption rather than actually playing the game.

Offline leos

« Reply #76 on: Thu, 20 May 2010, 07:58:34 »
sadly i don't have enough time to play but i recommend,

Half Life 2, Episode 1 Episode 2 with cinematic mod 10

Crysis , Crysis Warhead with Rygels Texture Update

The civilisation Serie

TA

Supreme commander

Supreme Commander Forged Alliance

Grid, Dirt2 and Fuell
HHKB 2 Pro Black in use :typing:

Offline Megaweapon

« Reply #77 on: Thu, 20 May 2010, 09:44:05 »
NEOTOKYO

The Nameless Mod for Deus Ex

I'm also playing through the GTA4 expansions.

A game I recommend to everyone is Barkley Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden.
Ancer Research Groop DFK191ABA11 IBM Model M13 Part 92G7461 (white) Rosewill RK-9000
Matias Tactile Pro 3 Apple Extended Keyboard II (ALPS)
Rosewill RK-9000I

Offline phillip

« Reply #78 on: Thu, 20 May 2010, 10:49:49 »
cs and total annihilation although i'm not all that good at either of them

Offline kishy

• Eye Bee M
« Reply #79 on: Thu, 20 May 2010, 10:56:52 »
Quote from: webwit;184739
geekhack

This is kind of a game, actually...getting all the orange new post indicators to go away and STAY AWAY before I'll go to another site...
kishy.ca

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #80 on: Fri, 21 May 2010, 19:18:40 »
Guess I'm not a troll. I wasn't even on that cream cheese poll!
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline datamonger128

• Forever alone.
« Reply #81 on: Sun, 23 May 2010, 03:18:42 »
I'll put in the post for EverythingDell.

"i ply ****er strike bcuz i m so 1337"

I however, play a little bit of everything.  Usually Unreal Tournament 2004 or Unreal Tournament III when it comes to FPS.  For MMOs I tend to stick with WoW and Guild Wars.  I tried Star Trek Online, but was kind of disappointed.  Now excuse me while I punish myself for speaking ill of something Star Trek.
Coffee is supposed to be bitter.  It symbolizes the bitterness of life.

Offline grilkip

« Reply #82 on: Sun, 23 May 2010, 11:02:08 »
I've been loyal to True Combat Elite, and have since recently been playing Bad Company 2.
Filco tenkeyless (browns) - IBM Model M - Cherry G80-3000LSCEU (blues) Das Prof. S (blues)

ANSI FTW

Offline didjamatic

« Reply #83 on: Sun, 23 May 2010, 11:22:37 »
Asteroids
Space invaders (esp. TI Invaders)
Pacman
Frogger
Parsec
Tapper
Qbert
DigDug
NES and earlier Mario games
Armagetron - free network Tron light cycle game

As you can see, my gaming skills are more vintage than elite.
IBM F :: IBM M :: Northgate :: Cherry G80 :: Realforce :: DAS 4

Offline kishy

• Eye Bee M
« Reply #84 on: Sun, 23 May 2010, 14:59:42 »
Quote from: didjamatic;186011
Asteroids
Space invaders (esp. TI Invaders)
Pacman
Frogger
Parsec
Tapper
Qbert
DigDug
NES and earlier Mario games
Armagetron - free network Tron light cycle game

As you can see, my gaming skills are more vintage than elite.

I do have Battle Toads as well...not shown.
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 May 2010, 15:03:11 by kishy »
kishy.ca

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #85 on: Sun, 23 May 2010, 17:12:26 »
Quote from: kishy;186072
Show Image

I do have Battle Toads as well...not shown.

LOL!! GHOSTBUSTERS!! What a ****ty game... good luck trying to finish that pile of crap.

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #86 on: Sun, 23 May 2010, 18:00:16 »
Quote from: ripster;186127
Metal Gear Solid series.  That's why I have a Vintage PS3 that can play them all.

I didn't know IBM had PS/3 that could play metal gear solid!

Offline ch_123

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #87 on: Sun, 23 May 2010, 18:14:16 »
Are you saying the PC300 isn't a real gaming platform? :O

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #88 on: Sun, 23 May 2010, 18:21:42 »
Quote from: ch_123;186143
Are you saying the PC300 isn't a real gaming platform? :O

Now Ripster's done it.

Everyone knows the 300PL is the computer.

Offline J888www

« Reply #89 on: Sun, 23 May 2010, 18:52:54 »
I only play MMO because I find the interaction with real people to be a little ' je ne sais quoi ' , maybe the thought of playing against a machine is not appealing.  I played Runescape for the past six Years, and still rubbish at it. I'm just a Nomanoid.
Often outspoken, please forgive any cause for offense.
Thank you all in GH for reading.

Keyboards & Pointing Devices :-
[/FONT]One Too Many[/COLOR]

Offline Mercen_505

« Reply #90 on: Sun, 23 May 2010, 19:02:11 »
I'm about 150 hours into Fallout 3 GOTY Edition. I've been trying to kill off everyone in the wasteland, but unfortunately without mods... kids and respawning people kick that idea to the curb.

Offline kriminal

« Reply #91 on: Sun, 23 May 2010, 20:48:29 »
starcraft, diablo 2, deus ex {first one}.

currently playing Bad company 2, a nice little game called defense grid.
into FPS mainly because i played alot of unreal {all versions}, quake {all versions}, doom, hexen, heretic bla bla bla (insert fps here).

really liking dragon age.
honorable mention for me is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. clear sky and shadow.
Geekhacked Filco FKBN87M/EB modified with Brown, black and blue cherries, doubleshot keycaps
Deck KBA-BL82 with Black cherries
Cherry G84-4100LCMDK-0 Cherry ML switches
Cherry G80-8200hpdus-2 Brown cherries
IBM Lexmark 51G8572 Model M Keyboard
Geekhacked Siig Minitouch KB1948
IBM Model M Mini 1397681

Offline Mercen_505

« Reply #92 on: Sun, 23 May 2010, 21:00:27 »

I've finished all three... but I really had to grit my teeth considering how buggy the games were. Shadow of Chernobyl was tolerable as long as you weren't moving through the Military Warehouses area. Clear Sky crashed frequently for me, but there wasn't any rhyme or reason to it. Call of Pripyat crashed on average every 15-20 minutes. Getting through that was a labor of love, and I absolutely wouldn't tolerate that **** for any other game.

Star Control II was the last game I forced myself to play that crashed that often.

Offline nowsharing

• Swoop
« Reply #93 on: Sun, 23 May 2010, 21:10:19 »
battle chess

Offline Pixel_Outlaw

« Reply #94 on: Mon, 24 May 2010, 01:47:23 »
I mostly just emulate games from the 80's and 90's.

Qix is probably my favorite game of all time. I've always been a console man to be honest.
With that said, Taito Legends 2 for PC is my most played computer game along with Raiden III and Castle Shikigame III.
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 May 2010, 01:51:13 by Pixel_Outlaw »
Brown and black are the colors of cowardice. May my springs shake the heavens!

Offline kriminal

« Reply #95 on: Mon, 24 May 2010, 07:51:31 »
Quote from: Mercen_505;186210
I've finished all three... but I really had to grit my teeth considering how buggy the games were. Shadow of Chernobyl was tolerable as long as you weren't moving through the Military Warehouses area. Clear Sky crashed frequently for me, but there wasn't any rhyme or reason to it. Call of Pripyat crashed on average every 15-20 minutes. Getting through that was a labor of love, and I absolutely wouldn't tolerate that **** for any other game.

Star Control II was the last game I forced myself to play that crashed that often.

hmm weird i used to get crashes in shadow, but none so far in clearsky, didnt mention call of pripyat yet because i have yet to purchase it.
but i guess it was well known that those games were buggy, interested in playing Metro 2033 as its german also and similiar to stalker.. lol
Geekhacked Filco FKBN87M/EB modified with Brown, black and blue cherries, doubleshot keycaps
IBM Model M Mini 1397681

Offline kriminal

« Reply #96 on: Mon, 24 May 2010, 07:53:41 »
Quote from: webwit;186207

eeewwwwww!!!!
i take that back the FPS deus Ex
IBM Model M Mini 1397681

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #97 on: Mon, 24 May 2010, 07:56:23 »
I like to crush wack mutha ****ers in some mah jongg from time to time.  Other than that, I skool *****es on some crosswords on my phone.

Offline izzypizzy

« Reply #98 on: Tue, 25 May 2010, 04:15:17 »
Quote from: kriminal;186205
starcraft, diablo 2, deus ex {first one}.

currently playing Bad company 2, a nice little game called defense grid.
into FPS mainly because i played alot of unreal {all versions}, quake {all versions}, doom, hexen, heretic bla bla bla (insert fps here).

really liking dragon age.

Defense Grid is a good game, I got it for like $2 during the Steam winter sale. Great sale that was... Looking forward to the next one.

I currently play a lot of bad company, I'm level 34 atm. And I'm playing some Starcraft 2 in the beta.

Offline kriminal

« Reply #99 on: Tue, 25 May 2010, 12:25:52 »
yeah got defense grid of the steam sale to, hope they bring out a new one or some more content...
IBM Model M Mini 1397681