Author Topic: E3E's Alps Switch Opener Tool for Standard and Linear Complicated Alps  (Read 4660 times)

Offline E3E

« Last Edit: Thu, 05 May 2022, 07:53:11 by E3E »

Offline flabbergast

Re: E3E's Alps Switch Opener Tool for Standard and Linear Complicated Alps
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 01:48:42 »
Very interested! I'm planning on cleaning up a M0118 I've gotten recently, and I'll need to open all the switches because they're scratchy as hell (salmon ALPS).

Offline E3E

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 29 February 2016, 16:24:34 »
Very interested! I'm planning on cleaning up a M0118 I've gotten recently, and I'll need to open all the switches because they're scratchy as hell (salmon ALPS).

I'd be more than happy to make one for you. :D

Hmm, shame there's not more interest, but I guess I really can't compete with the appeal Mr.Bishop's CNC'd design. I was so excited to share the design too and then boom, I see someone else already has, hahaha.

If there was more interest, I'd run a group buy for these. For now, I'll just have to use what I've got to make a few for anyone interested.

Offline flabbergast

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 01 March 2016, 02:34:23 »
Thanks, awesome! (Just PM me how much $ and a paypal address.)

Yea, I know the feeling (finally pulled the trigger on making my own 45% ALPS PCB + plates, order things, and a week later boom, JD45 GB ;)

I'll be probably getting MrBishop's CNC'd tool as well, but I really like your "DIY"-feel ;)

Offline snufflecat

Right, so this is a long shot, but could you possibly scan or photograph the profile of the tool so that it's possible to model it in 3D? I'm interested in trying to create a printable version of it since there apparently wasn't any interest in a GB. :)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Mr Bishop might be willing to help you out.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"