Author Topic: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)  (Read 255447 times)

Koojahyung, Vigrith, feedbaack, fruitofconfusion (+ 1 Hidden) and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Marvellion

Re: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)
« Reply #2950 on: Wed, 23 May 2018, 03:26:53 »

Are you using screw-in stabs? I believe a workaround was discussed a few pages back.

Nope, the board is still fully unbuilt and I'm just using a tweezer and holtites to test it. The whole column is unresponsive unfortunately.

Edit: I managed to fix the board, the MCU is rotated on the PCB so its different from the MCU Diagram, whoops. My ROW4 pin was not soldered and now its fine.
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 May 2018, 05:13:30 by Marvellion »

Offline codywanks

« Reply #2951 on: Wed, 23 May 2018, 05:04:36 »

Are you using screw-in stabs? I believe a workaround was discussed a few pages back.

Nope, the board is still fully unbuilt and I'm just using a tweezer and holtites to test it. The whole column is unresponsive unfortunately.

PM'ed you.

Offline Traveler

• - Ultimate Keyboard n00b
« Reply #2952 on: Wed, 23 May 2018, 09:05:29 »
Welcome back Cody! I really appreciated the updates you gave us last time, so it's good to see you again.

There are a couple TGR GBs lined up over the next few months, obviously I can't say how the revenue will be utilised, but earning some extra $ can't hurt at this point.

This kinda concerns me. If one of the biggest problem with Exent progress is lack of manpower then other GBs getting in the way isn't going to improve things. But at least we know to expect that now, so thanks for the heads up.

Online dr_derivative

• Not a real doctor
« Reply #2953 on: Wed, 23 May 2018, 11:27:50 »
I got a PM from Yuktsi out of the blue saying my Exent had been picked up this morning. He gave me a new tracking number too.