Author Topic: [GB] Mekanisk Klippe and keyboard parts!  (Read 48326 times)

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
Re: [GB] Mekanisk Klippe and keyboard parts!
« Reply #100 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 07:06:20 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 July 2018, 09:18:13 by Khers »

« Reply #101 on: Tue, 20 February 2018, 12:29:50 »
Hi! Is there a more concrete status or ETA on the cases? 
thanks!

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #102 on: Tue, 20 February 2018, 12:41:36 »
thanks!
Shipping in order now.

Grey and blue,red cases are not in yet, however while we wait I will ship the other colors.

Offline JFKroflcopter

« Reply #103 on: Tue, 20 February 2018, 12:58:40 »
thanks!
Shipping in order now.

Grey and blue,red cases are not in yet, however while we wait I will ship the other colors.

Hey LeandreN,

Any shipping time estimates for PCB-only orders? Thanks!!

« Reply #104 on: Tue, 20 February 2018, 13:02:25 »
Thank you! Got quite hyped for this all of a sudden :)

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #105 on: Tue, 20 February 2018, 13:04:01 »
thanks!
Shipping in order now.

Hey LeandreN,

Those will ship fast. Working on those now.

Offline JFKroflcopter

« Reply #106 on: Tue, 20 February 2018, 13:35:10 »
thanks!
Shipping in order now.

Hey LeandreN,

Those will ship fast. Working on those now.

No worries! Just curious because I move next month. Should be alright, but I'll PM you the new address if I need to. Appreciate the update, LeandreN!

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #107 on: Wed, 21 February 2018, 01:37:36 »
Received the PCB, I have to say it's the best PCB I have ever seen. It looks dope  :thumb:
Thank you for such a smooth GB (and for the kind note  ;) )
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline eujin1994

« Reply #108 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 21:33:59 »
Greetings,
I received mine earlier this morning(my timezone). I'm not sure how it was originally packed. Here are some quick pics :

On the last image, the blade sliced through the bubble wrap and a deep scratch was seen on the klippe case.  :(

I felt like I had the worst one this time trying to buy something online. God knows when I find that guy who did this, I'm gonna do it on their flesh.

I'm still keen on knowing how the original packaging looks like.

In future GBs, do add an option to select 3rd party postal service like Fed Ex, DHL or others. I don't mind paying for a premium delivery service. I rather not let my local courier to handle it after seeing this. Afterall, I'm letting an expensive product getting delivered by these guys without any compensation. I prefer much more on the international delivery service rather than my local postal service sending me. Sigh... I've nothing to say.

« Last Edit: Fri, 23 February 2018, 00:17:53 by eujin1994 »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #109 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 22:00:39 »
Greetings,
I received mine earlier this morning(my timezone). I'm not sure how it was originally packed. Here are some quick pics :

Show Image

Show Image

On the last image, the blade sliced through the bubble wrap and a deep scratch was seen on the klippe case.  :(

I felt like I had the worst one this time trying to buy something online. God knows when I find that guy who did this, I'm gonna do it on their flesh.

In future GBs, do add an option to select 3rd party postal service like Fed Ex, DHL or others. I don't mind paying for a premium delivery service. I rather not let my local courier to handle it after seeing this. Afterall, I'm letting an expensive product getting delivered by these guys without any compensation. I prefer much more on the international delivery service rather than my local postal service sending me. Sigh... I've nothing to say.

Are you in Canada?

Canadian customs has a reputation for slicing keyboards like this.

mod edit: removed quoted image by request of poster
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 February 2018, 23:43:39 by user 18 »
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline eujin1994

« Reply #110 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 22:13:04 »
Greetings,

Show Image

Show Image

Are you in Canada?

No. Malaysia. IIRC if you look up my previous order . I noticed their ****ty custom checks are still the same until today. Outside of the wrist rest box was smashed real hard and side was opened(good thing the palm rest goes back to original form). Wrist rest was sent to the owner across the block and he called me for immediate pickup.
« Last Edit: Thu, 22 February 2018, 23:29:41 by eujin1994 »

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 22 February 2018, 23:40:36 »
Greetings,

Show Image

Show Image

Are you in Canada?

No. Malaysia. IIRC if you look up my previous order . I noticed their ****ty custom checks are still the same until today. Outside of the wrist rest box was smashed real hard and side was opened(good thing the palm rest goes back to original form). Wrist rest was sent to the owner across the block and he called me for immediate pickup.

unfortunate
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #112 on: Fri, 23 February 2018, 02:02:35 »
Greetings,

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Hello.

I'll get you a new case.

That package is definitely not the way it was sent.  Can you please contact me by mail?

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #113 on: Sat, 24 February 2018, 05:42:21 »
Hello guys!

Finishing up the last silver and black Klippe case orders.
The other colors are soon to be shipped from the factory, hopefully they will arrive exactly when I am done with these orders.

For the PCB/plate-only orders those are also shipping.

The carbon fibre plates are not in yet, I will ask for a status report. I may ship the order as is and send the carbon fibre plate later.

Thank you!

Offline foxlive

• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
« Reply #114 on: Sat, 24 February 2018, 05:49:09 »
Hello guys!

Finishing up the last silver and black Klippe case orders.
The other colors are soon to be shipped from the factory, hopefully they will arrive exactly when I am done with these orders.

For the PCB/plate-only orders those are also shipping.

The carbon fibre plates are not in yet, I will ask for a status report. I may ship the order as is and send the carbon fibre plate later.

Thank you!

Very nice! So I guess my purple klippe with brass plate will be in the next batch? :D !

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #115 on: Fri, 02 March 2018, 16:58:26 »
t

I made a little video :)
Continuing the shipping tomorrow!
Please check your mail for tracking/if you bought tracked shipping) tomorrow night.

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #116 on: Fri, 02 March 2018, 17:03:19 »
Also worth noting that I still have the issues with PayPal, and that is why everything is much slower than it should be. Nothing has moved from PayPal since January. They require me to ship orders.

If you are able to let PayPal know that the package has arrived, it would help tremendously.

For refunds etc. I still have problems with those due to PayPal, however I think I am able to force refund. I don't want to do that unless absolutely necessary.

Some of you might get tracking even though you did not pay for it.

If you need a replacement case, or have any issues with your order, please email support@mekanisk.co and I will look at that once the main orders are out.

Thank you for your patience.
I will be working hard to keep the early 2018 shipping date, however please understand that my payments service is making it very hard for me at the moment.

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #117 on: Fri, 02 March 2018, 17:07:40 »
Received the PCB, I have to say it's the best PCB I have ever seen. It looks dope  :thumb:
Thank you for such a smooth GB (and for the kind note  ;) )

Thank you for your feedback, glad you like it :)

Offline foxlive

• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
« Reply #118 on: Fri, 02 March 2018, 17:25:33 »
Also worth noting that I still have the issues with PayPal, and that is why everything is much slower than it should be. Nothing has moved from PayPal since January. They require me to ship orders.

If you are able to let PayPal know that the package has arrived, it would help tremendously.

For refunds etc. I still have problems with those due to PayPal, however I think I am able to force refund. I don't want to do that unless absolutely necessary.

If you need a replacement case, or have any issues with your order, please email support@mekanisk.co and I will look at that once the main orders are out.

I will be working hard to keep the early 2018 shipping date, however please understand that my payments service is making it very hard for me at the moment.

Hey!

I have pm you and email you, but still waiting for your answer. I understand it is not something good for you but I’d really appreciate if you can cancel and refund my klippe order ! :( ! I really hope my situation will clear out and I could join in the futur for a Fjell pro instead!

Thanks mate

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #119 on: Fri, 02 March 2018, 17:27:44 »

Hey!

I have pm you and email you, but still waiting for your answer. I understand it is not something good for you but I’d really appreciate if you can cancel and refund my klippe order ! :( ! I really hope my situation will clear out and I could join in the futur for a Fjell pro instead!

Thanks mate
I've replied to your mail :)

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #120 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 12:46:22 »
About 20 packages was shipped today :)

Please let me know once you get your packages, looking forward to see the builds!

Offline forumusername

« Reply #121 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 15:31:42 »
If anyone wants out I want in

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #122 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 15:34:02 »
If anyone wants out I want in

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That's the spirit. If you are not able to get in, there will be more on Mekanisk.co after the GB has shipped.

Offline exanile_tabasco

• settling down
« Reply #123 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 23:17:04 »
hey leandren, i had originally a white premium order but had to change it to grey; has it gone out yet? i don't think this change ever made it to shopify because it still says it's white micro-arc on there. just want to make sure that the change in color didn't cause my order to be lost in the nether somewhere

Offline eujin1994

« Reply #124 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 23:50:16 »
cause my order to be lost in the nether somewhere

I believe it's ground shipping from the netherlands to the next location. If the shipping doesn't get an update viewing through www.posten.no , try using your local postal website to track it because mine doesn't get updated beyond netherlands on www.posten.no . For me, it takes exactly 6 days 22 hours from netherlands directly to my country by viewing tracking number through my local postal website. Hope it helps.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 March 2018, 23:54:35 by eujin1994 »

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #125 on: Wed, 07 March 2018, 00:15:59 »
hey leandren, i had originally a white premium order but had to change it to grey; has it gone out yet? i don't think this change ever made it to shopify because it still says it's white micro-arc on there. just want to make sure that the change in color didn't cause my order to be lost in the nether somewhere
Hey!

No it hasn't gone out yet. The grey cases are finishing anodizing and will be sent to me ASAP. then I will ship them out.

I've edited so I can se the changes on my side, however you are not able to do it on your side.

Offline exanile_tabasco

• settling down
« Reply #126 on: Wed, 07 March 2018, 00:19:54 »
Hey!

No it hasn't gone out yet. The grey cases are finishing anodizing and will be sent to me ASAP. then I will ship them out.

I've edited so I can se the changes on my side, however you are not able to do it on your side.

cool thanks for the update bruv

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #127 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 04:35:28 »
Hello!

Working with PayPal now.

I will be finishing up the silver and black Klippe orders tomorrow, as said previously.

I will update you when I get the Red, Grey and Ultramarine Blue cases, and will ship those as soon as possible.

I know the timeline stated early 2018 for all the orders, I know we are pushing that now. Even though I have had some difficulities with PayPal, I will do my best to get everything out as soon as I am able to !

Thank you

Offline Fluffypupper22

[GB] Mekanisk Klippe and keyboard parts!
« Reply #128 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 11:59:58 »

Received my Silver Klippe today. The board is an Alps64 with SKCM Blue Alps and a single SKCM Neon Green Alp for the spacebar. The keycaps are From a Japanese AEK II. This is a beautiful case. Can't wait for the gray one to arrive!

Also how do I confirm that I've received the product in PayPal?
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 March 2018, 13:59:52 by Fluffypupper22 »

Offline Fluffypupper22

[GB] Mekanisk Klippe and keyboard parts!
« Reply #129 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 14:00:38 »
Show Image

Received my Silver Klippe today. The board is an Alps64 with SKCM Blue Alps and a single SKCM Neon Green Alp for the spacebar. The keycaps are From a Japanese AEK II. This is a beautiful case. Can't wait for the gray one to arrive!

Adding some photos

« Last Edit: Tue, 13 March 2018, 14:05:32 by Fluffypupper22 »

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #130 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 14:34:17 »
Show Image

Thank you for sharing :)

Adding some photos

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Offline PoisonKing

• RIP wallet
« Reply #131 on: Thu, 15 March 2018, 20:49:42 »
Received mine with a dent (wet?) on the outer box. The inner box is okay and the case itself is in a perfect condition.

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #132 on: Mon, 19 March 2018, 11:14:10 »
Received mine with a dent (wet?) on the outer box. The inner box is okay and the case itself is in a perfect condition.
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

Great!

Thanks for the update!

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #133 on: Mon, 19 March 2018, 11:19:19 »
As promised, every Silver and Black case is shipped, I will be starting on orders that contain carbon fiber on wednesday.
I will be gone from the 24th of March for around a week on vacation. I am waiting for the other cases, those should be ready about the time I get home, and I will continue the work with packing orders.
Tracking should update within a week for everyone, if you haven´t got a shipping notification for your black/silver non-carbon fiber order, please give it until wednesday and then contact support@mekanisk.co.

Thank you for your patience, and I am glad that the orders that have been recieved so far has been great. I love to see your builds.

I want to start selling left over Klippes on Mekanisk.co, however I think that is unfair for those waiting, so I will be focusing on the rest of the orders, and to get them out in April.

Sincerely,
William

Offline eujin1994

« Reply #134 on: Mon, 19 March 2018, 11:28:59 »
As promised, every Silver and Black case is shipped, I will be starting on orders that contain carbon fiber on wednesday.
I will be gone from the 24th of March for around a week on vacation. I am waiting for the other cases, those should be ready about the time I get home, and I will continue the work with packing orders.
Tracking should update within a week for everyone, if you haven´t got a shipping notification for your black/silver non-carbon fiber order, please give it until wednesday and then contact support@mekanisk.co.

Thank you for your patience, and I am glad that the orders that have been recieved so far has been great. I love to see your builds.

I want to start selling left over Klippes on Mekanisk.co, however I think that is unfair for those waiting, so I will be focusing on the rest of the orders, and to get them out in April.

Sincerely,
William

Thanks for the updates, is my replacement included? Curious because I didn't get any tracking via email.

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #135 on: Mon, 19 March 2018, 11:31:40 »

Sincerely,
William

Thanks for the updates, is my replacement included? Curious because I didn't get any tracking via email.
Yeah that was first scheduled after vacation however I'll see what I get the time to on Wednesday!

Offline Coloneljesus

« Reply #136 on: Tue, 20 March 2018, 17:35:52 »
When do you reckon you ship out my blue case? April?

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #137 on: Tue, 20 March 2018, 17:37:36 »
When do you reckon you ship out my blue case? April?
Early April, yes.

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #138 on: Mon, 02 April 2018, 09:41:08 »
Put my kit together this weekend, typing on it now, it's so nice! I'll post a picture sometime soon.

Top: The packaging foam it shipped in makes a great case sound dampening layer!  :thumb:

Thanks LeandreN!

Offline vegs

« Reply #139 on: Fri, 06 April 2018, 08:20:54 »
I realize I never posted any pics here. I built my purple Klippe just a few weeks ago and I'm super happy with it. Box Blacks on brass plate is a really nice combo with this case.
The anodizing is real nice. Can't wait to see how Hyperfuse Origins looks on this.

I also cannot stress how good Leandren is at packaging. Others should really learn from the way he does it.
Great work as always Leandren :thumb:

« Last Edit: Fri, 06 April 2018, 08:22:28 by vegs »
hhkb | hhkb bt | cherry g80-5000 | haus | unikorn se

buy less

Offline AaronR

« Reply #140 on: Sun, 08 April 2018, 00:14:29 »
Any update on the remaining cases?

Offline Fluffypupper22

« Reply #141 on: Sun, 15 April 2018, 21:48:11 »
Where are we at for the black and gray cases?

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #142 on: Mon, 16 April 2018, 11:37:41 »

Shipping this week, there was a little delay unfortunately, they remade some cases after quality control.

Offline oli

« Reply #143 on: Mon, 16 April 2018, 13:56:05 »

Shipping this week, there was a little delay unfortunately, they remade some cases after quality control.

Shipping from you to consumer or from factory to you?

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #144 on: Mon, 16 April 2018, 13:57:53 »

From the factory.

Offline Fluffypupper22

« Reply #145 on: Mon, 16 April 2018, 20:06:31 »

From the factory.
Thanks for the update!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline AaronR

« Reply #146 on: Tue, 17 April 2018, 21:16:57 »
how long till we get the cases in our hands you think?

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #147 on: Wed, 18 April 2018, 09:51:11 »

The factory has packed up everything safely and will ship it to me today. It is hard for me to set a date, however I will start shipping out the last 30% of orders(everything that is remaining) immediately.

I am very sorry about the delay, and there are a lot of reasons behind and on the scenes that has caused this delay, but we are finally getting there :)

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #148 on: Wed, 18 April 2018, 09:53:22 »

The factory has packed up everything safely and will ship it to me today. It is hard for me to set a date, however I will start shipping out the last 30% of orders(everything that is remaining) immediately.

I am very sorry about the delay, and there are a lot of reasons behind and on the scenes that has caused this delay, but we are finally getting there :)
This sounds like good news for me. Yay!

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline TolliverGroat

« Reply #149 on: Wed, 18 April 2018, 10:59:21 »
So with these delays in the orders coming out, do you have an approximate idea of when extras will be on mekanisk.co? I've been kicking myself for not getting in on the GB and am hoping to snap up an extra before they're all gone.