Author Topic: [GB] LZ CLS s x h (Classic 60) : [Finish]  (Read 38249 times)

Offline sana

• Formerly Jessica
Re: [GB] LZ CLS s x h (Classic 60) : [Finish]
« Reply #350 on: Sun, 01 July 2018, 20:12:22 »
Looking for a silver or black HHKB style if anyone would like to sell theirs

edit: also wanting for another in silver
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 July 2018, 20:21:52 by Jessica »

Offline kekstee

« Reply #351 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 03:52:52 »
Built with some nice Ergo Clears. PC plate feels and sounds great with those.

199023-0 199025-1

Offline AlexG

« Reply #352 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 17:44:27 »
Is the spacebar for the H a 7u?

Online LightningXI

• PPD
« Reply #353 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 17:48:56 »
Is the spacebar for the H a 7u?

Yes.

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #354 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 22:51:28 »
If anyone is building theirs with the acrylic layer, please do share pics!  :D

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #355 on: Mon, 02 July 2018, 23:04:56 »

The purple one above has it.

Online CommonCurt

• * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Re: [GB] LZ CLS s x h (Classic 60) : [Start delivery]
« Reply #356 on: Tue, 03 July 2018, 03:52:49 »
I hope so, but tracking says someone signed for it.
Oh wow, so sorry to hear that dude. If it were me I'd go to the Post Office first thing on Monday. They should be able to talk to whoever delivered that and get it figured out from there.
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping.

Were you ever able to recover it?

Sorry for the late reply.

Yeah, Luckily.
USPS must have ended up delivering it to someone in my neighborhood.   When I went back up to the mailboxes 2 days later.
My 6 year old daughter was going through the already opened parcel lockers, and I heard her say "is this the package you've been looking for".
The person luckily must have read that they had the wrong package and left it in the parcel box, that or they noticed when they got it home, brought it back up and left it.

If it wasn't for my daughter randomly going through the open parcel lockers, who knows what would have happened?
Some of my Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  lubed 62g Old MX-Blacks   |   KMAC2:  lubed 62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   X60:  lubed 62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  lubed 62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  lubed 62g MX-Clears  &  lubed  62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK
  |   Leopold FC660M PD

WTB/WTS ---->
More

Offline Puddsy

• Baseball Dad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • Clockmaker
Re: [GB] LZ CLS s x h (Classic 60) : [Start delivery]
« Reply #357 on: Wed, 04 July 2018, 11:01:51 »
I hope so, but tracking says someone signed for it.
Oh wow, so sorry to hear that dude. If it were me I'd go to the Post Office first thing on Monday. They should be able to talk to whoever delivered that and get it figured out from there.
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping.

Were you ever able to recover it?

Sorry for the late reply.

Yeah, Luckily.
USPS must have ended up delivering it to someone in my neighborhood.   When I went back up to the mailboxes 2 days later.
My 6 year old daughter was going through the already opened parcel lockers, and I heard her say "is this the package you've been looking for".
The person luckily must have read that they had the wrong package and left it in the parcel box, that or they noticed when they got it home, brought it back up and left it.

If it wasn't for my daughter randomly going through the open parcel lockers, who knows what would have happened?

lucky lucky
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Schumiboard" | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | Weaven (MOD-M) | TGR Alice (when it ships) | MEME | Keycult No 1 (when it ships) | Southpaw Fullsize (when it ships)

has puddsy gotten an award for person most involved with things hes not involved in at all, yet?

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #358 on: Wed, 04 July 2018, 12:41:44 »

The purple one above has it.

I somehow missed that til now! Bootiful :D

Offline nycxandy

« Reply #359 on: Wed, 04 July 2018, 18:33:52 »
LZ CLS s x h (MX Zilents), KBDfans Tofu (67g Zealios), Topre Realforce 87U (Variable), Leopold FC750R (MX Red), Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless (MX Blue), Dell AT101W (Alps Black)

Online LifeZ

• LifeZone

Offline Puddsy

• Baseball Dad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • Clockmaker
« Reply #361 on: Wed, 04 July 2018, 19:45:44 »
Is there an English translation for http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?mid=board_sw&document_srl=2702787 ?

L3 English manual. but-old version. a little diffrent.
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=83950.msg2236885#msg2236885

works well enough, i'll make a better one once my hand is out of this cast
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Schumiboard" | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | Weaven (MOD-M) | TGR Alice (when it ships) | MEME | Keycult No 1 (when it ships) | Southpaw Fullsize (when it ships)

has puddsy gotten an award for person most involved with things hes not involved in at all, yet?

Offline nycxandy

« Reply #362 on: Wed, 04 July 2018, 21:33:05 »
Thanks!

GMK HyperFuse Origins
Cherry MX Zilents (lubed w/Tribosys 3204)

199364-0199366-1
LZ CLS s x h (MX Zilents), KBDfans Tofu (67g Zealios), Topre Realforce 87U (Variable), Leopold FC750R (MX Red), Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless (MX Blue), Dell AT101W (Alps Black)

Offline Nafs_asp

« Reply #363 on: Fri, 13 July 2018, 14:53:13 »
Nothing to see here folks
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 July 2018, 23:16:37 by Nafs_asp »

Offline profanum429

« Reply #364 on: Fri, 13 July 2018, 22:49:16 »
Finally built mine up with a Zeal60, Tealios and Jukebox. I love it!

199994-0

Online packman86

• AKA Morning Coffee
« Reply #365 on: Fri, 13 July 2018, 23:49:39 »

(Attachment Link)

That is an awesome build! The Jukebox is perfect for that case!

Offline Puddsy

• Baseball Dad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • Clockmaker
« Reply #366 on: Sun, 15 July 2018, 22:18:55 »

(Attachment Link)

nice

Offline AlexG

« Reply #367 on: Sat, 21 July 2018, 19:07:04 »
Anyone have a carbon plate they'd trade?

Offline poolside

Re: [GB] LZ CLS s x h (Classic 60) : [All shiped]
« Reply #368 on: Sun, 22 July 2018, 08:10:11 »
Very nice👌 How are you liking the carbon fiber plate?

I think it feels awesome! First time using one.

Are there any good carbon plate typing sound samples available somewhere?

Offline nycxandy

« Reply #369 on: Sun, 22 July 2018, 18:01:06 »
Does the L3 Finger60 PCB support n-key rollover?  I can't seem to get Ctrl+Alt+Del (my Del being Fn+Backspace) to work.

Offline sana

• Formerly Jessica
« Reply #370 on: Sun, 22 July 2018, 21:44:42 »
Does the L3 Finger60 PCB support n-key rollover?  I can't seem to get Ctrl+Alt+Del (my Del being Fn+Backspace) to work.

I have no issues with that

Offline Puddsy

• Baseball Dad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • Clockmaker
« Reply #371 on: Sun, 22 July 2018, 22:02:04 »

some keys have weird carryover issues in jigon, i suspect that that's your issue, not kro

Offline nycxandy

« Reply #372 on: Mon, 23 July 2018, 23:14:31 »

Each of the three keys work individually.  It's just that I can't get the Ctrl+Alt+Del combo to work.  I do have Ctrl in the place of Caps Lock though.

Edit: I tried Shift+Del to delete a file without recycling and this didn't work.  I also tried binding Delete to Fn + a different key -- this didn't work either.  It seems like the problem for me is that any key combination with Delete (Fn + key) simply does not work.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 July 2018, 23:22:26 by nycxandy »

Offline Puddsy

• Baseball Dad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • Clockmaker
« Reply #373 on: Sat, 28 July 2018, 10:01:19 »

Each of the three keys work individually.  It's just that I can't get the Ctrl+Alt+Del combo to work.  I do have Ctrl in the place of Caps Lock though.

Edit: I tried Shift+Del to delete a file without recycling and this didn't work.  I also tried binding Delete to Fn + a different key -- this didn't work either.  It seems like the problem for me is that any key combination with Delete (Fn + key) simply does not work.

reset the pcb with the reset file and remap the board, see if that does anything

Offline nycxandy

« Reply #374 on: Sun, 29 July 2018, 23:23:26 »

reset the pcb with the reset file and remap the board, see if that does anything

I solved it.  My Ctrl and Alt were mapped to "None" in the Fn layer so I had to remap them.  Even though these two keys were pressed before the Fn key was pressed (for Ctrl+Alt+Del), they also needed to be mapped in the Fn layer to be recognized.

Offline Puddsy

• Baseball Dad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • Clockmaker
« Reply #375 on: Mon, 30 July 2018, 22:24:13 »

I solved it.  My Ctrl and Alt were mapped to "None" in the Fn layer so I had to remap them.  Even though these two keys were pressed before the Fn key was pressed (for Ctrl+Alt+Del), they also needed to be mapped in the Fn layer to be recognized.

that'll do it

weird issue