Author Topic: 【GB】MelGeek MG Salon ABS Doubleshot Keycap | from September 15th - 30th || LIVE!  (Read 3146 times)

Offline melgeek

• MelGeek-Keyboards and Peripherals Manufacture
    • MelGeek

Young,Fashion, Comfort, Dreamy are WHAT the designer wants to express in the Salon Keycaps.

It is still the MG full base, which supports most of the layouts, includes the ISO return  this time, but does not support ISO layout(no 1.25 shift, etc.).

The Novelties KIT are some two-dimensional figures of modern geometric sculptures. The Alter Kit includes 3 spacebar keys (6u ,6.25u,7u ) and arrow keys .

SPECS of the keycaps :
Produced by Melgeek
Designed by Muni
MG profile
ABS plastic material
Doubleshot legends
Compatible with Cherry MX switches and clones

Group buy starts on 15th.Sep , ends on 30th.Sep 2021.
Leadtime: about 8 months.

SHIPPING
All orders will be shipped by MelGeek.

Estimated ship date :30th  May, 2022 .
More query please join our Discord , or email at  hello@melgeek.com .
Instagram: melgeek_official
Twitter: MelGeekworld
MelGeek- aim to bring the joy of using a mechanical keyboard to everyone.

Offline Jo_hannes

• You can never learn less. You can only learn more.
I am interested in the reasoning behind including ISO enter without having the possibility to even build a board with ISO layout with this. Who is the beneficiary of this? ISO users cannot use it and ANSI users have to pay for keys they don't need. Do you expect people to build ridiculous ANSISO boards just for this keycap set? I don't get it, someone please enlighten me.
Best,
Johannes

Offline Koniotaur

I am interested in the reasoning behind including ISO enter without having the possibility to even build a board with ISO layout with this. Who is the beneficiary of this? ISO users cannot use it and ANSI users have to pay for keys they don't need. Do you expect people to build ridiculous ANSISO boards just for this keycap set? I don't get it, someone please enlighten me.
Best,
Johannes
I'm with you on this one, it would be nice to include minimal ISO instead of just few keys. I think only key missing for basic ISO coverage would be 1.25u shift, but I already asked and this ain't going to happen with this set at least.