Author Topic: UK memebers?  (Read 15015 times)

Offline HackJoe

• MODZERO CUSTOMS
Re: UK memebers?
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 02:18:53 »
I'm in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. A meet up would be exciting. I'd suggest using one of the up coming Insomnia series LAN events as a venue? If that's everyone's cup of tea?

J.
-MODZERO-

Offline McWilloughby

« Reply #101 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 02:53:58 »
I'm in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. A meet up would be exciting. I'd suggest using one of the up coming Insomnia series LAN events as a venue? If that's everyone's cup of tea?

J.

Insomnia would be a good idea I think, really great event. I doubt I'd be going to another until summer though.

Offline concept73

« Reply #102 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 02:56:41 »

J.

Insomnia would be a good idea I think, really great event. I doubt I'd be going to another until summer though.

Im very sure Me and Joe will be at i52 (summer) but i will be at this comming winter one i50, and maybe the spring one too!
Poker 2 with reds
Soon to be a JD40 with reds

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #103 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 03:41:39 »
Sry. May I know what this insomnia thing is about ?
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline concept73

« Reply #104 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 03:56:23 »
Sry. May I know what this insomnia thing is about ?

It is a big gathering of Gamers/computer enthusiasts/suppliers etc to come together for a weekend 4 times a year,

http://insomniagamingfestival.com/event-info/
Poker 2 with reds
Soon to be a JD40 with reds

Offline McWilloughby

« Reply #105 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 08:31:18 »

J.

Im very sure Me and Joe will be at i52 (summer) but i will be at this comming winter one i50, and maybe the spring one too!

Cool cool, I'll try and remember to check next summer who's going. I would've gone this year except I was working in Germany and it didn't seem worth it to pay to get back for the weekend. Hopefully should be free next summer but we'll see.

Offline HackJoe

• MODZERO CUSTOMS
« Reply #106 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 14:20:26 »

J.

Cool cool, I'll try and remember to check next summer who's going. I would've gone this year except I was working in Germany and it didn't seem worth it to pay to get back for the weekend. Hopefully should be free next summer but we'll see.

I tend to stick to the summer events now too.. Gives me a year to become apart of the community here.. would make for a good meet.

J.
-MODZERO-