Author Topic: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - shipped  (Read 455743 times)

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
Re: JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - moving to production
« Reply #1000 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 14:31:11 »
Really exited to get this set, the purple on white is really lovely.  :)

Offline Acerk

• I pay attention to details!
« Reply #1001 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 14:53:24 »
These look so much better than I was expecting. Just as nice as GMK. Can't wait for the next set to launch. ABS is really starting to grow on me.

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #1002 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 15:22:43 »
They look really good  :D I'm glad I didn't sell my order when I needed the money

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #1003 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 17:58:46 »
ok guys

here is the finished purple set

couple things to note

firstly, its under heavy yellow light, the keys are actually perfect white in person

secondly

there are 4 keys missing that we are including that are just on the final stages of printing

these are

numlock, srclk, capslock and cherry legend windowed keycaps

Show Image

Tried my best...  Hope it is close to the one you see in person

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1004 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 20:52:33 »
Looking great Bunny

Can't wait to see WoB either

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1005 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 21:58:54 »
The Esc seems a bit too large, the number row also varies from the GMK's, I think such consistent variations (like design choices) are ok., but in this case, it seems a bit chaotic, it might just be the picture tho
(I guess the 3# is the only one that is a bit odd)

I have my eye on that 1.75 Control tho, it looks great
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1006 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 02:11:41 »
The Esc seems a bit too large, the number row also varies from the GMK's, I think such consistent variations (like design choices) are ok., but in this case, it seems a bit chaotic, it might just be the picture tho

I think the set looks quite nice overall, however I would not be satisfied with it (but I am a bit of a perfectionist)

Warning: do not expand the following text if you like how the set looks and are happy with it.

You can't unsee some of this stuff onced it's been pointed out to you. The following text is primarily for pointing out things that could possibly be improved in the next run, assuming the set shown is representative of what everyone will receive. This is a very good first effort from JTK.

More
The line thickness variations are fairly obvious and would bug me... Look at "Q" vs "Z" for example, or "N" vs "M", numpad "7", etc.

Looks like they could possibly be caused by remelting or poor legend seating during the second shot, but it's quite inconsistent.

Also that 3... the "#" is too far to the right, the line thickness on the curly braces is too wide and the tilde is... rather an odd shape. The letter spacing and sizing on "Pause" and "Delete" vs "PrtSc", "PgUp", "PgDn" is also off.

They look nice, but they're not quite GMK quality.... yet ;)
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #1007 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 02:21:57 »

I think the set looks quite nice overall, however I would not be satisfied with it (but I am a bit of a perfectionist)

Warning: do not expand the following text if you like how the set looks and are happy with it.

You can't unsee some of this stuff onced it's been pointed out to you. The following text is primarily for pointing out things that could possibly be improved in the next run, assuming the set shown is representative of what everyone will receive. This is a very good first effort from JTK.

More
The line thickness variations are fairly obvious and would bug me... Look at "Q" vs "Z" for example, or "N" vs "M", numpad "7", etc.

Looks like they could possibly be caused by remelting or poor legend seating during the second shot, but it's quite inconsistent.

Also that 3... the "#" is too far to the right, the line thickness on the curly braces is too wide and the tilde is... rather an odd shape. The letter spacing and sizing on "Pause" and "Delete" vs "PrtSc", "PgUp", "PgDn" is also off.

I'm a masochist, I looked and thought it looked pretty damn good.  :))

I'll wait and see how it looks in person before I make my final judgement though.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1008 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 03:49:15 »

More

Thanks for the spoiler warning  :thumb:

I didn't click it because I might see things I wouldn't have noticed otherwise. But afterwards I can't unsee them...

I will just wait until I see my set in person and chances are I will love it  :thumb:

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1009 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 11:54:51 »
The spoiler warning was a nice guide for me by the way, I should start doing it too
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1010 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 12:09:11 »
So the topre space bars for the purple set are those purple as shown before or, will they be white? just wondering also excited are you still on planning to let us add a extra topre to mx slider set before shipping orders too :X
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline simonyunhe

« Reply #1011 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 23:37:22 »
Another photo with more accurate color.
KeyBs:|RS96-Brown|GS-87-White|DIYer60-Red|VA68M-Brown|GS-ALT71-Blue|IKBC-108-Black|
KeyCs:|SA Carbon R1+2|SA Camping|SA Amazing Chocolatier|SA Commando 88 Ghost|SA Hyperfuse|SA Penumbra|SA Doom|SA Creamy Orange|SA Ocean Dolch|SA Lotus*72|SA Trouble Minds R2|DSA Granite|GMK TA|GMK Soware|XDA Mailstone|GM Ember|

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #1012 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 00:04:39 »
Show Image

Offline Bomble

« Reply #1013 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 00:18:34 »
Show Image

yepyepyepyepyep can't wait for my HHKB to be more beautiful than ever.

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1014 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 01:17:37 »
WTB 1.75 Purple JTK Control $25 :)

Offline JT Keycaps

• * Vendor
« Reply #1015 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 02:18:17 »
Show Image

Wow! You are in my qq group?

Offline simonyunhe

« Reply #1016 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 02:20:07 »
Show Image

Yep.
« Last Edit: Fri, 28 August 2015, 02:35:03 by simonyunhe »
KeyBs:|RS96-Brown|GS-87-White|DIYer60-Red|VA68M-Brown|GS-ALT71-Blue|IKBC-108-Black|
KeyCs:|SA Carbon R1+2|SA Camping|SA Amazing Chocolatier|SA Commando 88 Ghost|SA Hyperfuse|SA Penumbra|SA Doom|SA Creamy Orange|SA Ocean Dolch|SA Lotus*72|SA Trouble Minds R2|DSA Granite|GMK TA|GMK Soware|XDA Mailstone|GM Ember|

Offline frostylove

« Reply #1017 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 06:36:49 »
Show Image

Could i join the QQ qun as well?  :D
Suhr Custom Standard Carve Top
Manson DL-1 Matt Bellamy Signature
Marshall JVM410H + 1960A
Lovepedal Kanji Enternity

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
JT Keycaps Debut GB presented by [CTRL]ALT - moving to production
« Reply #1018 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 06:52:28 »
WTB 1.75 Purple JTK Control $25 :)

PM me if you're serious, you can have mine when my set arrives.

(Not for $25, that's nuts)

Offline justnits

« Reply #1019 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 10:55:36 »
considering that this is almost half the price of what GMK can offer us, the quality is excellent to me already.
with this first buy, it'll kickstart future developments to be better.
JTK just started and they will be moving forward, whoever that participates in this buy contributes to it as well.
however with GMK who's already established, and with their current trend of groupbuys, they are showing a slight hint of quality drop in their keycaps compared to previous years.
GMK is still excellent, but given the time and funds, we might see a cheaper almost GMK-like quality keycaps with cheaper price and (hopefully) faster production.  :thumb:
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus

Offline ph3nomzlol

• Ruckus
« Reply #1021 on: Sat, 29 August 2015, 13:37:56 »
Hello all!

If anyone would like to part with their WoB order, I would love to take it over for you!  Shoot me a PM, son!  :thumb:

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1022 on: Sat, 29 August 2015, 13:40:15 »
cool

those

came

out

pretty

good

sir

Offline childofthehorn

« Reply #1023 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 11:25:28 »

Show Image

I want you to know Bunny, I just got all the parts to build a new custom keyboard around these keycaps.

Frosted acrylic TEX case, Purple anonldized Plate, SPRiT PCB, Purple Backlight, etc.

This will be glorious.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1024 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 11:33:23 »

Show Image

I want you to know Bunny, I just got all the parts to build a new custom keyboard around these keycaps.

Frosted acrylic TEX case, Purple anonldized Plate, SPRiT PCB, Purple Backlight, etc.

This will be glorious.

cant wait to see a pic of it all put together good sir
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline PocketFool

• Coming down with a serious case of mech-mania
« Reply #1025 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 15:44:07 »
I'd read that the purple sets are being sorted first, then the black sets well be sorted. Out of curiosity - does anybody know if that means that the purple sets will be shipped out first, or will both be shipped out at the same time?
Always looking for lime-green and red colored topre RF sets.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1026 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 15:45:54 »
I'd read that the purple sets are being sorted first, then the black sets well be sorted. Out of curiosity - does anybody know if that means that the purple sets will be shipped out first, or will both be shipped out at the same time?

itll all be shipped together, all sets have to be sorted before they can be shipped to me

i was told they should be finished sorting by the weekend as an estimate
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline PocketFool

• Coming down with a serious case of mech-mania
« Reply #1027 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 15:55:21 »

itll all be shipped together, all sets have to be sorted before they can be shipped to me

Sounds fantastic, thanks for the prompt response Bunny! Lookin' forward to getting these bad boys and adding a little bit more purple to my life.  :thumb:
Always looking for lime-green and red colored topre RF sets.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1028 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 21:43:15 »

I'd hate to think how many sets they have to sort :eek:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline linkshine

• * Destiny Supporter
  • If you wanna b my lover, u gotta get w/ my friends
« Reply #1029 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 09:18:31 »
I want one of these so bad :/

Wasn't aware in time

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1030 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 09:40:57 »
Judging by the extras they produced, JTK entered my radar too :)

I was previously under the impression that JTK would be ~GMK in terms of non-standard keycaps, yet the Control/Ctrl diversity was enough to win my heart, I personally use 1.25 Ctrl's as the "Control" does something else at the caps lock spot

Some blanks, more homing keys and I will probably start joining most of the GB's or sales

Depending on how the "Esc" looks up close, I might even seek a purple debut set (Just checked my purple GMK Esc and noticed a mis-molded "E" on that one, the "s" in the Esc of the photos might also be a similar fluke)

Offline childofthehorn

« Reply #1031 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 09:44:45 »

Show Image

This will be glorious.

Good Ma'am  ;D

Offline amandah

« Reply #1032 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 12:45:08 »

Show Image

This will be glorious.

Good Ma'am  ;D

From one good ma'am to another.... I can't wait to see this either!!! It sounds like a dream come true!

Can't wait to get these keycaps....! SO EXCITED!  :))

Offline chilldude_22

• Official streetman
« Reply #1033 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 22:16:43 »
Anybody else thinking about what black alphas + purple mods would look like? Seems like it would be pretty close to a GMK bro set, which would be really cool.

On another note, let me know if anyone doesn't want their set anymore  ;)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1034 on: Tue, 01 September 2015, 22:27:59 »
Anybody else thinking about what black alphas + purple mods would look like? Seems like it would be pretty close to a GMK bro set, which would be really cool.

You mean something like this?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1035 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 01:21:18 »

Show Image

Did you populate that keyboard just to post a reply? :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #1036 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 02:17:24 »

Show Image

He totally did!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1037 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 05:45:01 »
I wonder if JTK will be producing a Dolch set.

There's a drop on Massdrop happening now, but the numpad has sold out, and the price is a little higher than Ivan's GB.

I'd prefer to support JTK if they are going to produce a Dolch set :D

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1038 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 05:52:15 »

There's a drop on Massdrop happening now, but the numpad has sold out, and the price is a little higher than Ivan's GB.

I believe Bunny already said he has like 3 new designs in mind for the next JT GBs, so I guess re-runs of classic color schemes are not planned for the near future.

Having said that JT Toxic needs to happen!!  :p
« Last Edit: Wed, 02 September 2015, 05:54:32 by LechnerDE »

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1039 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 05:59:06 »
That does need to happen  O>O

My HHKB is ready bunny, kinda excited to see find out what these feel like as I have never used real cherry keys (Only SP and OEM so far) and with hyperfuse on the way too, it is a good day to be a keyboard collector :p
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1040 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 06:03:15 »

I believe Bunny already said he has like 3 new designs in mind for the next JT GBs, so I guess re-runs of classic color schemes are not planned for the near future.

You might be right.

Judging by the comments on MD and in the great finds thread has some support, but doesn't seem overwhelmingly positive.  Seems like Dolch has been done to death lately (almost everything except SA Dolch - and we have Hack'd by Geeks which is pretty close anyway).

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1041 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 06:09:01 »
Don't get me wrong, I'd buy a JT Dolch set in a heartbeat!

I already have Ivan's version, but I don't really like the icon only mods. The Originative set on Massdrop is actually tempting, but it's just too expensive for what you get.

JT on the other hand has such good prices that I assume most of the people who already have a Dolch set would buy it again  :thumb:

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1042 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 06:40:20 »

I already have Ivan's version, but I don't really like the icon only mods. The Originative set on Massdrop is actually tempting, but it's just too expensive for what you get.

JT on the other hand has such good prices that I assume most of the people who already have a Dolch set would buy it again  :thumb:

I hate the side-prints on GMK's, that's why I first got Originative's, the mods are also perfect, since they are not only icons

I would also buy JTK Dolch'es assuming there are many extras available, like homing keys, blanks, 1.25 Fn/Cmd/Ctrl keys, 1.75 Control in the Dolch colorway etc.

I spent thousands and I'm about to spend a thousand more to just gather an acceptable GMK set with my requirements, would have been great to just pay JTK $55-$100 for a set

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1043 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 07:10:10 »

Show Image

That picks from a long time ago :P

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1044 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 07:23:52 »
what a day to be alive... Future doubleshot sets for HHKB's...

#thedream
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline chilldude_22

• Official streetman
« Reply #1045 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 09:08:34 »

Show Image

Yeah! That looks awesome.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #1046 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 10:28:46 »
When I saw that picture I just had to snap a picture of my setup on one of my mx-minis:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1047 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 15:20:01 »
When I saw that picture I just had to snap a picture of my setup on one of my mx-minis:
Show Image

I was probably going to do this with my JTK black set and existing GMK purple modifiers :)

And maybe CMYW too.

Assuming the profile is the same, or near enough, which I understand is the case.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1048 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 16:54:30 »

I hate the side-prints on GMK's, that's why I first got Originative's, the mods are also perfect, since they are not only icons

I would also buy JTK Dolch'es assuming there are many extras available, like homing keys, blanks, 1.25 Fn/Cmd/Ctrl keys, 1.75 Control in the Dolch colorway etc.

I spent thousands and I'm about to spend a thousand more to just gather an acceptable GMK set with my requirements, would have been great to just pay JTK $55-$100 for a set

I thought Originative's were from GMK. Are they from BSP?

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1049 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 17:40:53 »
Originative's are GMK.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More