Author Topic: Help Looking For Some Keycaps (UK)  (Read 2594 times)

Offline ykno

• Frustration, Face Meet Keyboard.
Help Looking For Some Keycaps (UK)
« on: Thu, 21 July 2016, 03:43:52 »
i need help in trying to find some keycaps

i need 123456 in any colour but black and red
i need either media keys for pause, insert, home, page up, page down, end, delete, and menu key for FN (or somewhere i can get stickers made)
i need Q,E,R,F in any colour apart from black, red and which ever colour i find 123456 in

ye so any help is great

bassicly it should look like this ( i just used blkue and yellow as a example colour) i already own the red WASD
142964-0

For UK Please!
« Last Edit: Thu, 21 July 2016, 06:17:24 by ykno »

Filco TK       Tomoko TK

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Help Looking For Some Keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 21 July 2016, 05:36:49 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ykno

Re: Help Looking For Some Keycaps
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 21 July 2016, 06:17:44 »
WASD should be able to help you with these.

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/products/printed-keycap-singles.html

ah my bad forgot to mention im in the UK

Filco TK       Tomoko TK

Offline Malenky

Re: Help Looking For Some Keycaps (UK)
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 21 July 2016, 07:04:00 »
If you want random assorted keys in different colours, WASD is still your best bet. There's noone in the UK that does this, nor even in Europe as far as I know.

Offline ykno

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 21 July 2016, 08:22:26 »
If you want random assorted keys in different colours, WASD is still your best bet. There's noone in the UK that does this, nor even in Europe as far as I know.

ye fair its just shipping is a *****

maybe ill wait and see if anyone else is ordering from there for uk and see if they wouldnt mind adding my order on and split shipping cost or something

Filco TK       Tomoko TK

Offline TwitchXL

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 23 July 2016, 14:44:30 »
You can try ask around or browse in the Classified; for people in the UK
Filco MJ2

Offline ptykozoon

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 23 July 2016, 18:31:26 »
Hi, I don't mean to threadjack, but I'm threadjacking just because I'm in a similar position. Only I've heard WASD keycaps aren't ideal + I wanted to get a G80-1800 w/ MX Blue's and build from there anyways.

Are there any sources for keycaps you guys would recommend that come in different colors? Thanks in advance..

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 23 July 2016, 19:42:03 »
Unfortunately you won't find anything like you posted apart from from WASD. And those keycaps are ass.

My suggestion would be to buy blanks from SP.

Offline PQStarLord

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 24 July 2016, 02:37:34 »
I'm in the UK and shipping isn't too bad from most places. Pm me, I might be able to hook you up.