Author Topic: fake clack discussion  (Read 375152 times)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: fake clack discussion
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:13:03 »
I got my fake clack from a good friend, I think it was demik.

Yeah demik was offering me quad-color CC's but he wanted to be paid in pixie stix

Probably off snorting some in the bathroom right now.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #251 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:13:49 »
but what if the origin of the fake clacks are china, are you going to track over to China to catch them too?

what if they came from KANADA!!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #252 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:14:48 »
Well, if CC will hire me, I volunteer myself to go to S. Korea and investigate this counterfeit Clack ring.  I will go undercover.  Deep undercover.  Hmm, but I need a dream team to back me up.  I would also like to take demik for his tough street smarts, and kmiller8 for his general bad attitude and cynicism.  He can be bad cop, and I will be good cop.  And demik will be bad cop as well, i guess, or grumpy cop.  So bad cop, grumpy cop, good cop.  Now that I'm thinking about it, we need Sifo too, but he has to learn to speak Korean, quickly.  I am a master of disguise, so I can blend in anywhere, like Hitman in that first game.  Big white bald guy, and nobody will see me in my Chinese pajamas.  I will get to the bottom of this.  Oh and me and sifo can share a hotel room, to cut down on costs for CC.  :thumb:  We just need money for travel expense and a small per diem for meals.  And demik's bar tab too, probably.

I would like to be the Korean translator of the team ; )  I can also be tour guide ㅋㅋㅋ. I can do both ways. I already serve as part time translator for Zenuty at times huehue.
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:18:27 by VesperSAINT »

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #253 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:23:23 »
Well, if CC will hire me, I volunteer myself to go to S. Korea and investigate this counterfeit Clack ring.  I will go undercover.  Deep undercover.  Hmm, but I need a dream team to back me up.  I would also like to take demik for his tough street smarts, and kmiller8 for his general bad attitude and cynicism.  He can be bad cop, and I will be good cop.  And demik will be bad cop as well, i guess, or grumpy cop.  So bad cop, grumpy cop, good cop.  Now that I'm thinking about it, we need Sifo too, but he has to learn to speak Korean, quickly.  I am a master of disguise, so I can blend in anywhere, like Hitman in that first game.  Big white bald guy, and nobody will see me in my Chinese pajamas.  I will get to the bottom of this.  Oh and me and sifo can share a hotel room, to cut down on costs for CC.  :thumb:  We just need money for travel expense and a small per diem for meals.  And demik's bar tab too, probably.

I would like to be the Korean translator of the team ; )  I can also be tour guide ㅋㅋㅋ. I can do both ways. I already serve as part time translator for Zenuty at times huehue.

I call dibs on all the hot/cute girls we see on the trip.
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #254 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:23:37 »
I cannot speak Korean.

I am too happy to be good, bad or grumpy cop.

But I can offer to collect all the fake CCs (and equivalent genuine ones for comparison) and keep them safe here and never sell or give them to anyone else.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #255 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:25:23 »

I call dibs on all the hot/cute girls we see on the trip.

I can put in some good words for you too ;) ;) ;)

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #256 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:27:27 »
but what if the origin of the fake clacks are china, are you going to track over to China to catch them too?
If tinnie can find the kishsavers, he can find these bastards!

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #257 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:38:00 »
hi someone called ?
I love Elzy

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #258 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:51:09 »
I cannot speak Korean.

But I can offer to collect all the fake CCs (and equivalent genuine ones for comparison) and keep them safe here and never sell or give them to anyone else.

Umm, sorry no.  Absolutely under no circumstances will anyone be allowed to take home any fake Clacks.  I omitted mentioning that kmiller8's most important job will be to destroy all confiscated counterfeit merchandise.  (he has the technique, the experience, and the technology.)   So absolutely no fake Clacks will be allowed to survive.  No member of the team will be allowed to keep any fakes as souvenirs, mementos or keepsakes.  That is the one absolute rule.  Breaking this rule will result in termination, with extreme prejudice.

Well, I have so many volunteers, it will be a really great trip!  We just need our funding to come through.

Until then, I have drawn up a mission briefing:  most of you will be posing as a group of extremely rich, but rather stupid American keyboard enthusiasts looking to buy exotic and illegal keycaps.  I will be posing as an international jet-setter, bon vivant and racanteur, who is also a super-spy and and assassin.  (IRL, I look like Jason Statham, but a bit more handsome.  Also, Jason is a bit older than me.)  The main group will distract our prey, while I infiltrate their lair.  I will be captured, of course, and most likely seduced by a beautiful woman, and then later tortured, but just before I am about to die, demik will burst in and rescue me.  We will defeat the bad guys, confiscate the Clacks, and kmiller8 will destroy them in an environmentally friendly way.  TJ will bring his pitchforks and torches, organize our main group into an angry mob, and set upon the counterfeiters and slap them silly.  Teaching them, beyond doubt, that crime doesn't pay.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline iri

« Reply #259 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:51:31 »
hello, i am korean or asian. all this topic is because of me.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #260 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:55:38 »
hi someone called ?

I cannot speak Korean.

Umm, sorry no.  Absolutely under no circumstances will anyone be allowed to take home any fake Clacks.  I omitted mentioning that kmiller8's most important job will be to destroy all confiscated counterfeit merchandise.  (he has the technique, the experience, and the technology.)   So absolutely no fake Clacks will be allowed to survive.  No member of the team will be allowed to keep any fakes as souvenirs, mementos or keepsakes.  That is the one absolute rule.  Breaking this rule will result in termination, with extreme prejudice.

Well, I have so many volunteers, it will be a really great trip!  We just need our funding to come through.

Until then, I have drawn up a mission briefing:  most of you will be posing as a group of extremely rich, but rather stupid American keyboard enthusiasts looking to buy exotic and illegal keycaps.  I will be posing as an international jet-setter, bon vivant and racanteur, who is also a super-spy and and assassin.  (IRL, I look like Jason Statham, but a bit more handsome.  Also, Jason is a bit older than me.)  The main group will distract our prey, while I infiltrate their lair.  I will be captured, of course, and most likely seduced by a beautiful woman, and then later tortured, but just before I am about to die, demik will burst in and rescue me.  We will defeat the bad guys, confiscate the Clacks, and kmiller8 will destroy them in an environmentally friendly way.  TJ will bring his pitchforks and torches, organize our main group into an angry mob, and set upon the counterfeiters and slap them silly.  Teaching them, beyond doubt, that crime doesn't pay.

:)) must see
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:57:40 by VesperSAINT »

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #261 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:57:26 »
bwahahahahaha

sifo already speaks korean, sheesh. playboy wut wut

watch out for demik though. he's a loose cannon.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #262 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:58:20 »
detective tinlong. brilliant.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #263 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 00:10:30 »
bwahahahahaha

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #264 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 00:29:51 »
And will you return items you traded for them??

of course...i'll return traded item.when i get.

Seems convenient that you'll only send trades when you receive the items you inadvertently misled people about back.  I'd think that fakes wouldn't be worth anything for you to hold on to.

See. Everybody has a friend. But nobody is naming names.

Snitches get stitches, demik.

bwahahahahaha

I could keep him under control, but you took my badge and gun!

Offline Moosecraft

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #265 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 01:47:23 »
I seriously hope is wasn't someone known around here sporting the fakes on purpose
I am bigfatmc over at other places!

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #266 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 02:32:02 »
So who made fake? tell the truth, faker  >:D

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline tinlong117

« Reply #267 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 04:21:50 »
I hate Chinese.

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #268 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 04:25:06 »
I hate Chinese.

Racist!

:p

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
« Reply #269 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 04:28:49 »
I hate Chinese.

Racist!

:p
tinlong  is chinese or maybe HK
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline tinlong117

« Reply #270 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 04:30:05 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #271 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 05:35:21 »
i sent PM that all had trade ppl

and I sent PM CC VENDOR too.

"At first, sry about this trouble.
i'm a big fan of your arts.
I bought my korean friend that fake CC.(But i didn't know it is fake, and i didn't know how to distinguish.)
I sent pm all trade ppl "plz  return to me"  there are about 6~7ea FAKE CC.
I promise when i get back all. i'll send to you all.
plz let me know your address and shipping info.
I respect your rights.Really sorry to bother you and your arts.
i knew my ignorance, regret my wrongdoings
THX 4 YOUR PM
AND SORRY AGAIN."

i do not want to affect team redline's works. (We always try to work hard and sincere.)

i promise

i had trade 6~7 CC(2kind of cc)
Of course, I believed him(my korean friend) and did not even suspect. IT'S MY FAULT. i just surprised !!! "Wow translucent CC"
Plz return to me or send to CC VENDOR. If you return to me, I'll send all fake CC to 'CC VENDOR MODERATO'. and I will prevent the emergence of a fake.

again for disclosure, i still didnt get a pm
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline justnits

« Reply #272 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 05:36:14 »
clack jack heist?
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline szymonduzyk

« Reply #273 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 06:07:14 »
Where I can buy some these fake CCs? I don't care about authenticity.

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #274 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 06:15:33 »

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #275 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 06:16:20 »
Well, you only have 2 posts and with one of those post you managed to make a large number of people dislike you... good job.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #276 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 06:18:54 »

What if CC photographed each clack individually, and put a maker's mark of some kind on each one? Buy one of those heated engraving pens, put something, anything -- a number (1 of 25) -- so everything could be authenticated? Also, is there something unique that the Chinese make that we could ruthlessly infringe upon?

« Last Edit: Tue, 03 December 2013, 06:21:56 by Krogenar »
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #277 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 06:26:58 »

Needs more racial stereotypes.
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #278 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 07:17:38 »
Let's get some things straight.

1) my pixie stix addiction has made me do some things I regret. But NEVER have I gotten to the point where I reproduce fakes.

2) eth0s, i am honored to be part of your team. I don't drink but I will if my part calls for it. Oh, will I drink.

3) can we make time for Korean girls on this trip?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #279 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 07:17:43 »
I hate Chinese.

sherlock tin is on topic as usual

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #280 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 07:19:30 »

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #281 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 07:51:15 »

1) my pixie stix addiction has made me do some things I regret. But NEVER have I gotten to the point where I reproduce fakes.

2) eth0s, i am honored to be part of your team. I don't drink but I will if my part calls for it. Oh, will I drink.

Looks like this investigation could use some LOGIC!

I'll go if there's a spot open. :thumb:
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #282 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 08:01:44 »

Are you sure you can leave your basement?  Obviously I am the logical choice for this mission.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #283 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 08:04:29 »

Are you sure you can leave your basement?  Obviously I am the logical choice for this mission.

You have the riot shield, so you would be the most logical choice.
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #284 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 08:13:54 »

So we have the bull**** spot filled.

Still working on the logic...

Nope, here comes JD. Looks like the team is complete.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #285 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 08:30:33 »
Just as a note I'm not sure who it was that melted a clack before but, you could melt the fake and show them how a fake melts :p

Back on topic it's nice to see that the person that unknowingly circulated these is trying to make amens, better than what most may do so props to him for that at least.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #286 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 09:00:41 »
Just as a note I'm not sure who it was that melted a clack before but, you could melt the fake and show them how a fake melts :p

Back on topic it's nice to see that the person that unknowingly circulated these is trying to make amens, better than what most may do so props to him for that at least.
From what i saw so far it seems that he is only posting stuff and not actually trying to fix anything... might be wrong tho.
What the hell am I even doing

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #287 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 09:17:09 »
Please, somebody, put this time and energy into creating new and interesting key caps!

Make some for Alps and buckling springs, too.

Get congratulations and thanks for yourself instead of anger.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #288 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 09:17:32 »
What's to stop someone from faking the mark on the bottom?

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #289 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 09:24:40 »
Please, somebody, put this time and energy into creating new and interesting key caps!

Make some for Alps and buckling springs, too.

Get congratulations and thanks for yourself instead of anger.

That's not how things work. This was literally nothing in time and creativity. I assure you it took the person who did this nothing in comparison to what the original creator put in.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #290 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 09:24:46 »

An angry mob?
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #291 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 09:27:41 »

An angry mob?

The correct answer is: absolutely nothing. We all know it. And if/when that happens, I fear there will be likely zero way to know whether you're getting something original or not.

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #292 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 09:34:01 »

An angry mob?

The correct answer is: absolutely nothing. We all know it. And if/when that happens, I fear there will be likely zero way to know whether you're getting something original or not.

Why not get one of those pen engravers, and CF can etch 1 of # on each? Add a little to the price to pay for the extra effort. These are works of art -- limited editions. Why not label them as such? Then photograph each one -- ah, you know what, I just managed to unconvince myself. CF should just sell them at a market rate, so that at least the money ends up in his pockets, and not a goddamned forger's.

The only upside to this is that the clack market (which so many people hated) is now ruined.
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #293 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 09:37:58 »

From what i saw so far it seems that he is only posting stuff and not actually trying to fix anything... might be wrong tho.

It's a start though and he did say he will be sending all the items back so just need to give him time yet, again still better than what some may do and just do a runner never to be heard from again.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #294 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 10:01:21 »

It's a start though and he did say he will be sending all the items back so just need to give him time yet, again still better than what some may do and just do a runner never to be heard from again.

The fact that he says he messaged people TWICE and Bunny still hasn't heard anything doesn't give me a lot of hope.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #295 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 10:02:45 »
And he's a vendor.

Shame.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #296 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 10:05:12 »

The fact that he says he messaged people TWICE and Bunny still hasn't heard anything doesn't give me a lot of hope.

His first message said some, his second message said all, and I know I'm not the only one who hasn't had a message, I have also sent him a friendly message myself and still got no reply, we shall see
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline germy

« Reply #297 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 10:08:52 »
Just want to chip in and say I received a message from him.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #298 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 10:17:30 »

*FACEPALM*

GTFO!!!!

His first message said some, his second message said all, and I know I'm not the only one who hasn't had a message, I have also sent him a friendly message myself and still got no reply, we shall see

Man, please message bunny dude!

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #299 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 11:31:41 »

That is rather odd.  I've gotten multiple messages...