Author Topic: #Logic  (Read 5084 times)

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
#Logic
« on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 00:09:19 »
Does GH seem to be getting dumber and dumber members?

I was having a lovely chat via PM with someone who's quitting (but still here to say that I have "gender issues" because I called him butthurt) because he thinks that GH having a censor on works like "*****" to make the forum full of ten year old kids. Is it just me or does that seems like an extremely minor thing to get upset and quit a forum over or is GH just getting dumber and dumber members?

He also thinks words like "hen" "rooster" "doe" "buck" should also be banned. #logic
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
Re: #Logic
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 00:17:39 »
Dafuq?  Are people not aware that the word filter can be turned off?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 00:22:49 »
I keep the swear filter on because I like the mystery of not knowing the word. Who knows what it could be!!

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 00:23:36 »
Dafuq?  Are people not aware that the word filter can be turned off?

I actually had no idea. Thanks for the tip (I hate the damn thing).

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 00:29:09 »
Isn't the swear filter on by default with the forum software? Why would that upset anyone? I never thought it was a big deal.

Offline ferociousfingerings

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 00:29:54 »
As we move through linear time, younger and more inexperienced users are discovering things like the internet, sexuality, social stigma, and mechanical keyboards.

So, there's probably some kind of predictable formula that could be devised, to express how, as we age, the longer we're alive, the more "idiots" we will have encountered, due in part to how more people are being born than are dying, and so there are an ever increasing number of people who have not had the opportunity to encounter life lessons from which to gain wisdom.

There are quite a lot of ridiculous notions proliferating around the globe, in every culture.

I'm wondering if there is, or whether there can exist, any group that only gets smarter as it adds new members.
Logitech G710+

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 00:52:35 »
I don't feel like GH (as it is anyway) would abuse the use of swears, adults swear everyday and most of the time I don't even hear it anymore. The sense of the community's getting dumber is simply the reflection of it's user base becoming broader and less of a lasered niche, but different people with new and varying views by no means constitutes the community getting stupider.

Now I'm curious who you were discussing this with. There's only one non-'new' member I can think of that's super PC and easily offended, but I don't think such a trivial matter would break him that easily.

Offline PointyFox

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 00:55:28 »
I propose "butthurt" be added to the banned word list.  I feel a braincell die every time I see that word.

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 01:00:22 »
I propose "butthurt" be added to the banned word list.  I feel a braincell die every time I see that word.

But, wut if my butt hurts?  How can I tell you about it?

Does GH seem to be getting dumber and dumber members?

I was having a lovely chat via PM with someone who's quitting (but still here to say that I have "gender issues" because I called him butthurt) because he thinks that GH having a censor on works like "*****" to make the forum full of ten year old kids. Is it just me or does that seems like an extremely minor thing to get upset and quit a forum over or is GH just getting dumber and dumber members?

He also thinks words like "hen" "rooster" "doe" "buck" should also be banned. #logic

I got a PM from the same idiot.  I just ignored him. 

I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 01:01:46 »
There has been some majorly daft people/stuff/threads here recently.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 01:03:55 »

I guess it's coochbusted for women? There, see where equality gets us!

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 01:04:24 »

But, wut if my butt hurts?  How can I tell you about it?

Are you usually butt hurt after sunday school? I've heard you go quite often

Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 01:24:07 »
****ing dumb people
I love Elzy

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 01:27:45 »

I <3 you Brits.

And yeah, its definitely not your imagination :P
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Mike48

• PATENT THIS CUSTOM TITLE
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 02:30:05 »
The PM I sent to eth0s was:

"The word "*****" is not a "swear" word... [as eth0s had informed me] ...as used in the context of my post; that is, unless you are in fact under the age of 10. "Goddamn" IS a swear word. Based on your post I don't expect you to comprehend the difference. Swearing is the act of taking the Lord's name either in vain or in an oath, as the word principally means according to any common dictionary. It can also mean simply using vulgar language, although this was not the earliest meaning of the word.

And no, I'm not interested in being "low-balled" and taking a loss just to please someone I don't even know. [doing GH members a favour by offering to sell Model M's below current market value, therefore taking a loss in so doing, as eth0s had suggested]

I responded by PM only because I don't want to post anymore; I've got more important things to do, like use my keyboard for real work, not just as a means for admiring keycaps. I'm leaving GH because smart-asses don't especially amuse me." [too many unhelpful jerks, see below]

First of all, I see nothing stupid or illogical in the above statement. I am not stupid. I have three US Patents to my name, one of which is the basis for a wildly successful and well-known sunglass lens. No, not telemarketing crap glasses, these are the lenses in the top line of the foremost manufacturer of high-performance polarized lenses on the planet. I get annoyed by nasty and/or childlike behavior on the part of adults and usually leave the scene when confronted by it. Nothing irrational there either AFAIK.

Second, not knowing about the censor setting (I'm very new here) I immediately figured that any forum that gets upset over the expression "*****ing about something" as opposed to "complaining about something" to the point of automatically censoring a perfectly innocent word like "*****" used in this context is probably not worth my time. I really do have better things to do than being censored, then being insulted when I express annoyance at same.

Third, instead of a GH member reading the thread and then simply explaining where in the Settings the censor checkbox is located, I get a couple of cheap shots. One was from the OP who first calls me a cry baby when he could have instead explained where in the elaborate Settings the censor control is located. It took me quite a while to find it, but it is indeed there and can be toggled. Meanwhile the OP continues insulting me, with repeated juvenile references to "butthurt". Seems like he's got some kind of butt fixation now; thought maybe this indicated some deeply personal issue involving his butt.

Fourth, I really don't have time to waste on a forum where the majority of posts seem to be about keycaps with skulls, crossbones, dragons, or whatever. Just seems odd that adults would be so easily impressed/obsessed with such a trivial object. Like I said via PM, I think of a keyboard primarily as a tool. Apparently many here think of it more as a toy to be adorned with fancy keycaps and swooned over. Whatever floats your boat, I guess. Anyway, apparently there are many teenage gamers on GH and I guess that explains the extreme fascination with keyboards as toys.

Feel free to agree, or instead merely post your most sarcastic, nasty, or just downright juvenile insults. I don't mind. I expect it. QED
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 September 2013, 12:06:38 by Mike48 »

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #15 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 02:58:39 »
I would not call myself apart of this community yet, as i am also very new.

However the way you acted over a simple censor filter was downright hypocritical for what you are accusing the community members of being "childish" for a generalization.

I for one am not talking for anyone but myself, But i am happy you are not going to be putting input into this community and it will be a better place because of this. A place where i have had nothing but good relationships with people, who have done nothing but be very helpful and kind.

Offline mauri

« Reply #16 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 03:03:14 »
Swearing is the act of taking the Lord's name in vain

Yup stopped reading here
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 03:39:06 »
See Mike, the problem we have here is we are a community. Many of the people here are here A LOT, we read all the posts. You have already made it clear in your first dozen posts that you are here to sale your wares, I think you put it "I was wondering if it would be better to sell my keyboards here than on eBay" so that doesn't put very much confidence in you really.

Then you go on to get upset at being censored by a forum? It is an inanimate object?! It can do no wrong... It sees everyone as equal, you could just you know... Turn it off.

(I then read later you found the button, nice.)

But you know, we're here to have fun, we don't sell drugs to kids. We don't kidnap women and lock them in our basement for 15 years. So just insulting our interest is a good start.

P.S I know some really stupid people who hold patents, not saying that you are one, just saying holding 1 (or 3) doesn't show intelligence.

So you know what? If you're quitting please hurry up and do it. You remind me of a fellow we had here once, very much a religious man, I have a feeling religion and keyboard were never designed to co-exist.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 03:39:38 »

Yup stopped reading here

+1, goddamn is not a swear word.

Offline iri

« Reply #19 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 03:41:08 »
35482-0
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #20 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 04:06:28 »
I cleaned my room today, now I have a big empty space in the middle of the floor.

I also had a little bit too much vegemite on my sandwich at lunch time.

And I just learned that Chrome's spell-checker does not know how to spell vegemite.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #21 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 04:55:26 »
goddammit

i lose more and more faith in humanity everyday

I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline iri

« Reply #22 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 05:00:22 »
You remind me of a fellow we had here once, very much a religious man
an expert in demons?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Mike48

« Reply #23 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 09:25:30 »
See Mike, the problem we have here is we are a community. Many of the people here are here A LOT, we read all the posts. You have already made it clear in your first dozen posts that you are here to sale your wares, I think you put it "I was wondering if it would be better to sell my keyboards here than on eBay" so that doesn't put very much confidence in you really.

So I presume you mean that one who has items to sell that may be of interest to members of this forum obviously cannot be trusted. Right? I mean that's really logical, isn't it?

Then you go on to get upset at being censored by a forum? It is an inanimate object?! It can do no wrong... It sees everyone as equal, you could just you know... Turn it off.

(I then read later you found the button, nice.)

But you know, we're here to have fun, we don't sell drugs to kids.
We don't kidnap women and lock them in our basement for 15 years.

Who said anything about selling drugs to kids or kidnapping women?

So just insulting our interest is a good start.

Well I do think that being offended by the term "*****ing" used as a synonym for "complaining" IS very unusual for an adult. I originally thought someone at GH had bleeped out the word, had no idea it was automatic. Not knowing about the automatic censoring does not imply stupidity, but calling someone stupid over it does imply stupidity on the part of the name-caller.

P.S I know some really stupid people who hold patents, not saying that you are one, just saying holding 1 (or 3) doesn't show intelligence.

Obviously you have no problem insulting others by calling them stupid. Neither do I, when it's earned.

So you know what? If you're quitting please hurry up and do it. You remind me of a fellow we had here once, very much a religious man, I have a feeling religion and keyboard were never designed to co-exist.

Now that IS a REALLY stupid thing to say. I am not a religious man, but I am aware of the origin of the word "swear". In modern times, it has come to mean the use of vulgar or offensive language, but still retains its original meaning as well. If I said "Goddamn you" that would constitute swearing and the use of God's name in vain. Apparently you don't believe in God, and that's OK. But I fail to see the intelligence behind "religion and keyboard were never designed to co-exist."

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 09:39:10 »
I presume that you are upto no good if the only reason you came here is to sell you wares yes. Feel free to sell your items be nice, make GH a better place. But to me what you said made it seem like you came here to sell for a better price. I mean why would you want to help a community out, that you clearly feel little for?

I said things about selling drugs to kids and kidnapping women, can you not read?

I wasn't referring to you talking about *****ing, because honestly swearwords don't make me cry.

I'm glad neither of us are upset by calling others stupid.

"religion and keyboard were never designed to co-exist." Wasn't actually aimed solely at you, there was a chap who I referenced earlier in the post, he posted things very similar to what you posted before he went mental and exploded everywhere.
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #25 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 09:49:09 »

too much daft recently...i think everyone can agree on that  :))

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #26 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 09:51:27 »

Offline phetto

• HHKB JP
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #27 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 09:55:31 »
#geekhackatitsfinest
PS.
Give me that thing i want beast ;)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #28 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 10:13:10 »
Do people know there is another keyboard forum they can freely go to if they don't like it here.

Offline Mike48

« Reply #29 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 10:17:33 »
I presume that you are upto no good if the only reason you came here is to sell you wares yes. Feel free to sell your items be nice, make GH a better place. But to me what you said made it seem like you came here to sell for a better price. I mean why would you want to help a community out, that you clearly feel little for?

I said things about selling drugs to kids and kidnapping women, can you not read?

I wasn't referring to you talking about *****ing, because honestly swearwords don't make me cry.

"religion and keyboard were never designed to co-exist." Wasn't actually aimed solely at you, there was a chap who I referenced earlier in the post, he posted things very similar to what you posted before he went mental and exploded everywhere.

Your comments are hardly worth commenting on, but what the hell, here goes:

I don't have much respect for those who deliberately misunderstand what I say, then flame me for saying it. That is both stupid and mean-spirited.

I don't have much respect for those who take cheap shots at others who merely use the word "Lord" in a proper context and not to promote religion.

I don't have much respect for those who pretend to know another persons intentions when in fact they don't have a clue.

I didn't join GH just to sell keyboards. I've decided that eBay is a far better choice because it reaches a much larger audience than GH. I just have a number of objections to various unfair eBay policies and was considering GH as an alternative. I did have plans to post what I thought would be welcome information, suggestions, etc. regarding IBM Model M keyboards and their maintenance, repair, and modding. But now I don't think I'll bother with any of that, nor will I make any sales posts. I don't feel comfortable here -- too many flamers, self-appointed experts, and bad attitude. That's the real reason I said I was leaving. I made these last few posts only to make a point. But I see it's been just one more useless waste of time...

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #30 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 10:18:26 »
Ban Beast

#logic
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #31 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 10:22:12 »
Far too much poison

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #32 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 10:37:19 »
You do know you're on the internet right? You seem to act like this is Real Life, its not. If, again, you feel like you're wasting your time then feel free to leave.

Offline iri

« Reply #33 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 12:36:30 »

Your comments are hardly worth commenting on, but what the hell, here goes:

I don't have much respect for those who deliberately misunderstand what I say, then flame me for saying it. That is both stupid and mean-spirited.

I don't have much respect for those who take cheap shots at others who merely use the word "Lord" in a proper context and not to promote religion.

I don't have much respect for those who pretend to know another persons intentions when in fact they don't have a clue.

I didn't join GH just to sell keyboards. I've decided that eBay is a far better choice because it reaches a much larger audience than GH. I just have a number of objections to various unfair eBay policies and was considering GH as an alternative. I did have plans to post what I thought would be welcome information, suggestions, etc. regarding IBM Model M keyboards and their maintenance, repair, and modding. But now I don't think I'll bother with any of that, nor will I make any sales posts. I don't feel comfortable here -- too many flamers, self-appointed experts, and bad attitude. That's the real reason I said I was leaving. I made these last few posts only to make a point. But I see it's been just one more useless waste of time...

-Ray Bradbury

Offline mauri

« Reply #34 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 12:40:56 »
He seems like a genuine nice bloke ಠ_ಠ

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #35 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 13:08:14 »
Can we just you know treat him like we do tp4 and get over it?
I love Elzy

Offline mauri

« Reply #36 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 13:16:23 »
Can we just you know treat him like we do tp4 and get over it?

Should we worship him too?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #37 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 13:20:58 »
Yall mother****ers need jesus.

Offline funkymeeba

• CRUMPULAR
  • WEST SHINJUKU PLANTING TUNE
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 13:23:00 »
This thread is a god damned travesty.
17:15 < vun> these are the healthiest crisps I've ever come across
17:16 < vun> mostly because I can't get the bag open

meebcats - my bad music

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #39 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 13:23:01 »
Yes we need you demik
I love Elzy

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #40 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 13:26:26 »
Yes we need you demik

If more people realized this gh would be a better place.

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #41 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 14:23:10 »
Why can't we just love eachother and bond over our enthusiasm for keyboards.

Btw how do you turn off the swear filter?

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #42 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 14:51:37 »
I got butthurt once on GH over a stupid thing, but then I gt enlightened and have ever since become butt hurt proof.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #43 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 15:14:14 »
Turn off swear filter - profile, modify profile, look and layout, check 'Leave words uncensored.'.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #44 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 17:52:03 »
It's quite ironic really that Mozilla Thunderbird does not know how to spell Thunderbird or Mozilla.

Or Firefox for that matter.

You'd think they would include their own company and product names in their dictionary.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #45 on: Sun, 15 September 2013, 20:26:06 »
Turn off swear filter - profile, modify profile, look and layout, check 'Leave words uncensored.'.

Thanks, much better now.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #46 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 11:13:31 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 26 October 2015, 14:10:28 by esoomenona »

Offline Thimplum

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Master of all Ponies
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 16 September 2013, 11:18:36 »
leik me
TP4 FOR ADMIN 2013