Author Topic: [WTB] QFR (preffer with browns, but will buy with other switches too!)  (Read 1895 times)

Offline AGmurdercore

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello guys! I have a friend of mine that is currently working in the USA for a short period of time (some brigade from his uni) and is willing to pick me up a keyboard from there as the prices here are double (even more for some certain boards). I wanted to make a gift to my lovely GF for a long time but since there was no way for me to afford it i just tried to save up some money until i can. So i will try my luck now but as i was unable to save a lot it still might not be enough so long story short if somebody is willing to sell his QFR for around 50$ shipped CONUS with brown switches pls PM me! Will consider offers with red/black or if no other offers are made blue switches too but it seems that she enjoys the browns the best from what she tried. Thanks everyone and i hope that the price i can pay wont be way too low :(
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 July 2013, 09:40:20 by AGmurdercore »
What the hell am I even doing

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: [WTB] QFR with browns
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 20 July 2013, 08:07:15 »
Just FYI friend, browns might be hard to find since I think there's still a shortage of them from when Logitech made their G710+. Im pretty sure I just saw QFRs for $45 from missalaire. Maybe your friend can grab that? Anyways, GLWS. I'll keep an eye out for you

Offline ImperfectLink

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 20 July 2013, 09:32:53 »
This is a decent price, $84 shipped to your friend in the US:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823129005

It's hard/expensive to find browns of any brand these days.

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 20 July 2013, 11:12:50 »
Didn't know that thing about browns but anyway i will consider red/black too as long as i can afford it i will be happy to get it. :)

Offline AGmurdercore

Still looking! Updated the topic name and the first post :P

Offline AGmurdercore

I am open for offers for other TKL boards too btw as long as they are in price range!

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
Would you possibly be interested in a QFR that has no case (and might possibly come with a programmable controller)?

Offline AGmurdercore

Would you possibly be interested in a QFR that has no case (and might possibly come with a programmable controller)?
Yes why i would if the price of a stock case wont cost me too much after i get the keyboard i am interested in this board!

Offline Nunez

• BACK!
I have a friends QFR up for sale on my thread. We are in Australia though.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=39553.0
I miss Ripster :(
HHKB Pro 2 || KBC Poker || Filco MJ2

Offline AGmurdercore

I have a friends QFR up for sale on my thread. We are in Australia though.

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=39553.0
Thanks for this, but i will wait and see if i can one from the US for now because shipping from AUS will cost a fortune i imagine.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
Re: [WTB] QFR (preffer with browns, but will buy with other switches too!)
« Reply #10 on: Tue, 23 July 2013, 07:44:15 »
Finding a stock case might not be that easy to do. Most people are using them with the boards, or if they do swap them out, they might want to retain it just in case, so it's hard to say whether you could or not. I'm still contemplating everything. I traded for it because of the case, but I'm wondering if I should just sell the whole thing. Unfortunately, I think it might possibly be out of the range you mentioned...

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 23 July 2013, 07:53:16 »
Finding a stock case might not be that easy to do. Most people are using them with the boards, or if they do swap them out, they might want to retain it just in case, so it's hard to say whether you could or not. I'm still contemplating everything. I traded for it because of the case, but I'm wondering if I should just sell the whole thing. Unfortunately, I think it might possibly be out of the range you mentioned...
Ok then if you decide to sell it just PM me the price + what is included for it and i will see if i can afford it or not :)

Offline AGmurdercore

« Reply #12 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 05:14:06 »
I am still looking! Cmon guys help me make my GF happy with a nice mech board as a gift :D

I will also consider offers for other TLK boards not only QFR if they are in price range!

Offline MonoSky

« Reply #13 on: Wed, 24 July 2013, 11:24:40 »
PMed!
|| Corsair K90 Reds || KBT Race WHITE LED with Black Switches || CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid Reds

Offline AGmurdercore