Author Topic: [WTB] Working keyboard trackpad  (Read 902 times)

Offline AGmurdercore

• Trade Count: (0)
[WTB] Working keyboard trackpad
« on: Thu, 04 September 2014, 07:41:09 »
Sooo i am looking for a trackpad from any cherry keyboard or TG3 or something like this i don't care as long as it is in working condition. The keys that are with it would be nice too, but i will get one even without them. Can't pay much for this one so if you have some stripped cherry boards or something and you want to part with the trackpad on them i will be happy to get it from you :D

I am from Bulgaria so be aware that you will have to ship it to here :)
What the hell am I even doing

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: [WTB] Working keyboard trackpad
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 04 September 2014, 08:46:29 »
If you had posted this a week ago, I could have given you the trackpad from a Cherry MX8100 :(

Anyways, if you keep an eye on eBay, there are often TG3 boards that go for real cheap that have a trackpad. Perhaps you can wait for one of those to pop up and then have a USA friend proxy for you?

Offline AGmurdercore

Re: [WTB] Working keyboard trackpad
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 04 September 2014, 09:05:05 »
If you had posted this a week ago, I could have given you the trackpad from a Cherry MX8100 :(

Anyways, if you keep an eye on eBay, there are often TG3 boards that go for real cheap that have a trackpad. Perhaps you can wait for one of those to pop up and then have a USA friend proxy for you?
The proxy is not the problem but the shipping is. Even with proxy the shipping from USA to Bulgaria is ~50$+ and lets say that i find the board cheap it still be around 80$ for the trackpad only so i hope that i will be able to find some1 here that can help me with that.

Too bad that i decided to post the thread just now i was thinking about this for 2 weeks or so but it seems that as usual i am just a bit late to the party. Anyways thank you :P
What the hell am I even doing