Author Topic: (WTS) Poker 3 Keyboard brown switches. $107 shipped  (Read 1517 times)

Offline jcoffin1981

• Trade Count: (0)
(WTS) Poker 3 Keyboard brown switches. $107 shipped
« on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 03:08:14 »
118846-0I have owned this board for about 2 months now and for the past month it has been sitting in it's box in  a closet.  I raved about this board at first, but my other Gateron board  has grown on me.  Funds are short and I don't need 2 expensive keyboards.

There are no physical defects, no keys stick and there is no chatter, and all original packaging materials are included, including the foam sleeve and original box, and USB cable.  It is difficult to tell this from a brand new board. They call the color black, but to me it's more of a charcoal grey.  If I recall there was a single index card of instructions included, which explains the function layers, but maybe  I'm mistaken because I was very careful not to discard anything. This may have been the V60 I'm thinking of. It can also be  found on Amazon and the Manufacturer's site.  I will forgo reciting the specs as anyone who is seriously interested can probably tell  them to me verbatim or look them up.  The greatest part is that the board is fully programmable.  There are media keys programmed as well.  If you are in the 2nd function layer you can use the function key and X, V, or C to mute, increase, or decrease the volume.  I don't know how long these programmed functions survive with the board not connected, but a search will easily find you the instructions.  I'm reluctant to give it up because I really like the board and I'm losing money selling it, but it's doing no good to anybody sitting in a box.  The Pok3r 3 is better built than my current board, but I find myself not using it as of late, so It's time to let somebody else enjoy it.

You can look my username up on Ebay under the same screen name "jcoffin1981" and see that I have 100% positive feedback for over 300 positive transactions.  I thought I would try this forum before the BAY  This is my first attempt at this on this classified forum to engage in a sale so please instruct me  if I'm doing anything wrong.   AMAZON IS CHARGING $129 for this board now and with tax it comes to over $141 dollars.   My fee is $107 shipped to anywhere in the 48 states USPS Priority. Will ship within 24 hours of payment  (USPS Priority).  Paypal payment can be sent to jcoffin1981@yahoo.com.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or otherwise.  If I don't get any responses it's going up on ebay, but as it seems there are NO used boards anywhere, this may be an easy transaction. 

« Last Edit: Tue, 01 December 2015, 21:54:08 by jcoffin1981 »
KPB V60 Gateron Browns and Leopold Keycaps.  Poker 3 with Gateron Browns and Poker keycaps.  Poker 3 with Cherry MX Browns, ABS keycaps and white LED's.

Leopold FC660M- my new favorite, right out of the box.

Offline jcoffin1981

Re: (WTS) Poker 3 Keyboard brown switches. $107 shipped
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 01:27:23 »
Looks like my posting was finally approved.  It's a very desirable board at a decent asking price.  Please let me know if you have any interest.  Thanks a lot!
KPB V60 Gateron Browns and Leopold Keycaps.  Poker 3 with Gateron Browns and Poker keycaps.  Poker 3 with Cherry MX Browns, ABS keycaps and white LED's.

Offline TheJonas

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 01:38:30 »
Very nice board, have one myself and love the quality of the build. Great price as well. Good luck with selling!

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 05 December 2015, 07:16:31 »
Looks like my posting was finally approved.  It's a very desirable board at a decent asking price.  Please let me know if you have any interest.  Thanks a lot!

its a nice price for the board! If you want another keyboard selling forum to check, reddit.com/r/mechmarket could be a good place to post it.
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline jcoffin1981

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 07 December 2015, 13:30:28 »
So y'all think this is priced well?  I could go a tiny bit lower, like $100 shipped, but too much lower and it is just not worth it to sell it and I'd rather keep it for occasional use.  I love the solid case. Looks like this may be what I'm doing is keeping it.  I was expecting lots of replies.  What are your opinions?

Offline jcoffin1981

« Reply #5 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 16:33:28 »
My other board is temporarily being repaired so I'm using this.  I forgot how pleasant it is to type on.  That coupled with the fact that I'd be losing some scratch in sale makes me glad it did not sell.  I have decided to keep it.  Let me see if I can figure out how to close the thread....