geekhack Community > New Members

Welcome new members!

<< < (212/229) > >>

Jattic:
Helloo! I'm Jattic. I'm in the mist of creating a new keyboard brand with my designs. I hope to meet some dope people here and possibly get some feedback and guidance. I'm still learning this space as well.

yarie:
Hello, I'm pretty new in the keyboard scene! I started in 2020. And yes, the hobby can be pretty money-draining.

N8lix:
Hello everyone I'm new here and I have a wierd fascination towards knobs on keyboards. other than that I'm working on a little project to make a deskmat. and I would love to hear from you guys here where is the best place to print a deskmat and keycaps too.

Sej:
Hello my name is Sej, I'm new to the hobby and currently own two keyboard right now. I am thinking to own 10 but don't know much about some of the keyboard. My current keyboards are GMMK Pro with Boba U4T and KBD 67 Lite R3 with Durock Poms, I'm excited to participate in group buy <3

JackPikatea:

--- Quote from: Jattic on Fri, 25 February 2022, 19:01:03 ---Helloo! I'm Jattic. I'm in the mist of creating a new keyboard brand with my designs. I hope to meet some dope people here and possibly get some feedback and guidance. I'm still learning this space as well.

--- End quote ---
Best of luck Jattic!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version