geekhack Community > New Members

Welcome new members!

<< < (229/229)

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: Plaidygami on Fri, 26 April 2024, 19:00:59 ---
--- Quote from: Rhienfo on Wed, 24 April 2024, 21:24:37 ---
--- Quote from: Plaidygami on Wed, 24 April 2024, 20:19:59 ---Hello y'all! Been in this hobby for about a year or so, but still got lots to learn and experience. Hope I can make some friends in this hobby. :)

--- End quote ---

Welcome, what keyboards do you have?

--- End quote ---
I've got a Keychron Q3 right now. GMK Fenglisu,  Boba U4T 62g black, alu plate, gasket-mounted, and I did tape mod and force break mod.

--- End quote ---

oh nice, wasn't the biggest fan of the boba u4ts when I tried them at a meetup, they were pretty overlubed so that might've been why.

do you have a pic of the board?

Plaidygami:

--- Quote from: Rhienfo on Fri, 26 April 2024, 20:16:31 ---
--- Quote from: Plaidygami on Fri, 26 April 2024, 19:00:59 ---
--- Quote from: Rhienfo on Wed, 24 April 2024, 21:24:37 ---
--- Quote from: Plaidygami on Wed, 24 April 2024, 20:19:59 ---Hello y'all! Been in this hobby for about a year or so, but still got lots to learn and experience. Hope I can make some friends in this hobby. :)

--- End quote ---

Welcome, what keyboards do you have?

--- End quote ---
I've got a Keychron Q3 right now. GMK Fenglisu,  Boba U4T 62g black, alu plate, gasket-mounted, and I did tape mod and force break mod.

--- End quote ---

oh nice, wasn't the biggest fan of the boba u4ts when I tried them at a meetup, they were pretty overlubed so that might've been why.

do you have a pic of the board?

--- End quote ---
Yup, here you go. Don't mind the excess tape stick out - gotta clear it tomorrow.

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: Plaidygami on Sat, 27 April 2024, 19:39:56 ---Yup, here you go. Don't mind the excess tape stick out - gotta clear it tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

Ooh nice colour combo. Didn't know that keychrons came in that colour.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version