Author Topic: [GIVEAWAY] Show And Tell - Xmas Loot Edition [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!]  (Read 40285 times)

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
[GIVEAWAY] Show And Tell - Xmas Loot Edition [WINNERS ANNOUNCED!]
« on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:22:05 »
I had a couple extra MX keys for this giveaway, so I added in 2 more winners.

WINNERS:

n0rvig MX
asdfjkl36 MX
radio_killah MX
geogga MX
DanielT MX
daviswalkers Topre
Sygaldry Topre
Synjin Topre

If you are one of the above winners, please send me a PM with your shipping information (Name, Address, Phone, etc)

Thanks again to everyone who participated. I really appreciate you sharing your world with the rest of us!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As tradition has dictated, whenever I launch new products, I have a giveaway! So here we go...

Up for grabs:

2x Jawless 2's - Topre and MX
2x Stumps - Topre and MX
2x White Walker V2's - Topre and MX (these did not appear in the Winter Is Coming sale)

What do you need to do to obtain these? Pretty simple; Just show and tell what you got for xmas! A photo with a brief description and or story, would be great :)
PS - Add your switch preference (MX or Topre) to your post, as well.
This giveaway ends on December 27th at midnight (Pacific Standard Time).

Some notes:
-Bro-less and people who did not win anything in the recent sales get priority in this giveaway.
-These are absolutely, 100% free! Including shipping! :)
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 December 2014, 11:50:35 by Bro Caps »

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
Re: [GIVEAWAY] Show And Tell - Xmas Loot Edition
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:26:46 »
I got a bunch of PC stuff for Xmas. Pics will be uploaded when I get home from my trip to visit my wonderful but I'll grandma :(

Hope I could get my first Bro cap with this giveaway. That would be a great way to end my year haha

UPDATE:
Here are several images of what I've received from my family and friends this christmas. Sort of a mix and match with a theme.

2x of the GTX 970 MSI 4g Gaming edition

4x Noctua NF-F12 fans
A6000 with a lense kit
E30mm F3.5 Macro lens
30mm f2.8 DN art lense
Water ultimate 3.0 AIO
Maximus Hero VII
These were all gifts to me by my family and close friends. I have been using a 7 year old computer (Got it when I moved to the USA from the Philippines) and it has been running really slow because of old specs and I have always wanted to get an upgrade for years since my old PC can't handle video rendering nor can it handle Visual Studio that well.

The best gifts I've received for Christmas would be my Family. My baby just turned 10 months on the 23rd of December and she also walked for the very first time unsupported on Christmas day, not only that, I was also able to see my grandmother for the Holiday which is great since I have not seen her in over 6 years.

Finally an image of a Christmas gift I got for myself:
Pulse Key Set, 400 LEDs and a granite set which isn't in the picture.

Hope this wins me my very first Bro cap treasure. I've only seen it once in person during Hoff's meetup at his flat and I could do nothing but admire theem.

MX Whitewalker if possible other wise any will do since I have both Topres and MX boards.

« Last Edit: Sat, 27 December 2014, 21:45:17 by Synjin »

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:28:42 »
I yield to Bro-less and people who didn't win some in the last sales.

Thanks. BRO.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:29:48 »
Two new pairs of jeans (Levis and Naked and Famous), finally a pair of good boots, a proper lens extender, some cooking gear, and some nice button ups
MX plox :D
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 December 2014, 01:30:09 by hwood34 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:30:02 »
Thanks indeed. We appreciate everything you have done for the community including bunny. Your partnership has only resulted in success .

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:36:08 »

Visit gf and the Meepo cowl I'm wearing. Plus I bought myself some NAD VISO HP50s. GIMME DAT MX WHITE WALKER
I love Elzy

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:40:03 »
You make me jealous _:( my wifey does not share my KB and gaming hobbies but fortunately my daughter loves keyboards (9mo).

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:40:24 »
It's been a really rough year so my family kept christmas low key this year but it was amazing to see everyone. On both my mom and dad's side there was a lot to be thankful for and some of the conversations I had with relatives today really helped me understand that you don't need to focus on what has been lost in a bad situation but to focus on what you didn't loose and how lucky I am to have a family as tight knit as I do. Other than a calming mental state what I received is a CST trackball (I've been drooling over trackballs and wanted one for a while) and a Tek Mat. Also a Techkeys Business Card from my SS. Seriously people keep positive even if you feel lost, it's helped me a ton this year. Edit: Switch Type is MX, Thanks Bro!

[ Guests cannot view attachments ]
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:56:40 by Joey Quinn »
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:40:59 »
So I got the best secret santa gift from the geekhack secret santa. I'm pretty sure by looking at the note in my picture you can tell who it was from. Included was a bag of o-rings, an awesomely geekhack painted space bar, a matching geekhack key cap, a super awesome Dolch colored spiral cap, and the best part, a custom painted golden state Warriors key cap. The detail on it is amazing!

I would love a bro bot MX is preferred but either works... I have been unsuccessful in the 5 or 6 raffles I've entered since I joined in June.

Hope everyone had a good holiday season. Continue to be excellent to one another!
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 December 2014, 01:02:37 by radio_killah »

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:41:37 »
Gonna stand by and watch this one since I got in on the sale. Good luck, everyone and thanks bro for adding some more smiles to some faces.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:46:24 »
This year I got a sharpener for my knives, a roadside emergency kit for my car, a cool pair of socks, some Burt's Bees, a pair of joke tea balls, a funky little USB charged electric screwdriver, and a little vinyl toy you can draw on.

In the foreground is the bittersweet Christmas gift, an HTC One M8.  I haven't had a phone upgrade in 5 years or so.  Finally was able to get one because Sprint was having a big sale on them and it died on me after 10 days of use on Christmas Eve. It shut itself off and won't turn back on.  I don't even think it's charging.

Edit:  Got it replaced today.  It died died for who knows what reason.

Edit:  I have no switch preference since I've been using Topre and MX equally as much lately.  I'll say Topre preferred though MX might go better with my current set ups, especially since stumpy would be perfect for OG cherry colors with GMK green mods.

Thanks for the cool little giveaway!
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 December 2014, 19:25:29 by nubbinator »

Offline flourrr

« Reply #11 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:47:35 »
All I got for Christmas are a shirt, 2 pairs of jeans and $100 from my boss. But the important thing is, I was able to get some presents for my cousins. This was the first time I did this since this isn't a common practice in my country. I got a pair of Vans for the girl, and gift cards for the boys. Seeing them opened the box and happily thanked you for the gift, I felt a little warm inside. I guess this is also how you, demik, Hoffman and many other members would feel when they did the giveaway events. Thank you Bro!  :thumb:

Not gonna lie, I'm praying for RNGesus so hard right now, since I don't have any Bro Caps, hopefully I'll get lucky this time.
P/S: I would love to have a Topre cap for my HHKB P2.  :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:52:26 by flourrr »
0/28.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:50:22 »
While I do have a few bros (all match in some way for current projects), I will bite here.  I didn't get a whole lot for Christmas, but what I did get, I have been wanting for a while.  My wife got me a set of speakers to replace the stock rear speakers in my car as one was blown and was essentially fingernails down a chalk board to me.

The real story though is what I got the wife and how I gave it to her. She has been wanting a mothers ring since our daughter was born.  She turns 2 tomorrow.  So, I got her one from one of the best jewelers in town.  For the presentation I gave it to her as a legendary quest line.  The amusing thing here is the legendary item for the current expansion pack in WoW is a ring.  My version was much simpler.  I made it a scavenger hunt where she had to follow clues around the house to get to the end quest reward.  The starter quest was a note in the ring box.  The clues led her to her keyboard, to our sons box of crayons, the washing machine, mail box, the umbrella, and then to a clock that has a hidden compartment meant for a pistol.  This final clue simply said turn left where the ring was directly in front of her hidden on a branch of the tree.

Edit: MX please if I by some chance win.
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:51:56 by Melvang »
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:50:32 »
Almost forgot to add; please add your switch type of choice (topre or MX) to your post (oops!)

:)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:51:49 »
The only real gift I got was from my GH Secret Santa which by the way was awesome, I <3 you. And the one that almost made me cry from the work Secret Santa gave me a sad :(
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=66929.0

GH Secret Santa:

Don't really have any close friends out here, and all my family lives on the other side of the country. Honestly you guys(and girls) are the closest thing I have to fam this holiday. SUPER ****ING DEPRESSION POWERS ACTIVATE!

MX for lyfe son, how's this even a question?
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:57:33 by noisyturtle »

Offline admiralvorian

• DIY
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:53:50 »
the best thing I received this year was this zaku (from my brother):

I happened to get him some SD gundam kits this year haha.

MX or Topre both work fine for me.
Darude Status:
☐ Not Sandstorm
☑ Sandstorm                                               wts wtt wtb

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:56:38 »
Oohhh that white walker MX tho :3
I didn't get anything for Christmas so no pics but its almost 7am atm. Going out for boxing day. Will see what bargain I'll be able to get ! :D
Thanks again bro for this wonderful giveaway.

Edit :
Piccadilly circus. 0 degrees at the moment, hands are shivering. Dont mind the blur pic. :3
London. Prolly my fav city. New York comes really close tho. :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 December 2014, 01:53:24 by pichu23 »
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Liar

« Reply #17 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 00:57:37 »
Copied from my post in "What did you get for Christmas?" thread

(Apologize about the picture quality, a potato and a lighter may have produced better results!)

Varmilo VA87M with MX Clears in Side Printed PBT Mint Keycaps
(Similar model available on MD right now)

Coming from Noppoo Choc Mini with Browns, I can see why the fuss about Clears, the hype is real y'all!
And the stock PBT caps feel amazing coming from those slick POMs  :cool:

KEYCOOL 22-Key Keypad with Kailh Blacks in Backlit ABS Keycaps

The Black switches feel decent enough, I am not a fan of linear switches, but the force required to press the keys feels very smooth.
Speaking of smooth, the ABS keycaps are slick (not as bad as those POMs) but the Backlit looks great.
It is worth noting that this Keypad came with a set of non-Backlit White PBT Keycaps.
One of my favorite features of this Keypad is the inclusion of Esc, Tab, and Backspace keys - great for data entry!

Oddly, when pressing shift while Num Lock is enabled, the code it outputs is what it would be had the Num Lock been disabled.
For example, Shift+NumPad 7 produces Home - which probably wouldn't be a problem normally, except when I was attempting to assign the Keypad keys to my Razer Naga for WoW Keybinds.
Adapted already I have, avoided death has been.

Both items included Keycap pullers.

I typed this on the Varmilo.  Lightyears better than the MX Browns on the Choc Mini.  Typing errors decreased dramatically already!

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all my fellow Geek Hackers! ;D

(My switch preference is MX)

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #18 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 01:01:46 »
Thanks for Awesome giveaway bro, those caps are amazing, especially the whitewalkers!

It's not really anything i got, but to put it in context!! This is the gift that my sons received!

The sheer joy it put on their faces, is the gift i got, It's amazing to see the joy of Christmas on your children, nothing better!

Oh and i got this blurry toaster :D

Sorry about the potato pics!

Edit: Switch Type - MX
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 December 2014, 01:05:53 by Cottonsox »

Offline choiboi

• * Destiny Supporter
  • B I G B O Y S
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 01:04:03 »
Thanks Bro for the giveaway~
Well, it's been an odd Christmas for me this year. As you can see in the picture, its just cash and Omega Ruby (that I bought for myself).
I was going to go shopping with my fam, but couldn't due to recent severe sciatic pain in my leg (on three different medications for pain alone as I type this), so I just got cash instead.
Sciatica ****ing sucks :( :'( :(

Funnily enough, because I've been stuck in bed recently, my lack of things to do led me to sign up for GeekHack this month.
Well, Happy Holidays to everyone and GL to those participating in the giveaway!

MX preferred
Edit: no artisan caps of any kind, failed the back-to-back winter bro sale
Edit 2: this isn't meant to be a pity post, please don't take it as such
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 December 2014, 23:33:11 by choiboi »

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 01:07:38 »
Thanks for doing this Bro :)  MX would be my choice unless you got a ALPS one hidden somewhere.  Love those White Walker V2s  :eek:

I still have one more thing that will be coming in the mail in a few days, but I got these today.

Lansky 4 Rod Ceramic Turn Box Knife Sharpener

A StreamLight Stylus

And a little PB Swiss precision screwdriver set

« Last Edit: Fri, 26 December 2014, 01:18:44 by CommonCurt »
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #21 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 01:15:52 »
This christmas I got Beyerdynamics DT 770 pro 80ohms , skiing gear , clothes .

(I prefer mx switches ) .
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline redxdev

« Reply #22 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 01:20:39 »
I'm new to GH, but I figured what the heck.

I ended up with a new microphone:

And a Moto 360 :)

My preference is MX.

Offline SavvyBird

• Savvy Caps
« Reply #23 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 01:22:37 »

I received this amazing gift from my amazing friend who got me into mechanical keyboards.
I wonder what he went through to get this.

stem doesn't matter  ;)
hi

Offline Moralless

« Reply #24 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 01:38:36 »
I didn't get that many presents this year since I come from a big family (I'm the youngest of 6) and the only way to get presents is if you ask for one :p. But my 2 brothers did surprise me with a pretty sweet gift which is a mini arcade machine where you can plug an iPad mini into it and play games on it with the arcade controls. You get the games by just searching them up on the app store:

Arcade machine:
More

OG Battle tanks - I used to play this game with my brothers when I was a kid on our NES

But that wasn't even the highlight of Christmas this year. The real highlight was when I gave my niece and nephew SSB for their Wii U since they're becoming really bored of their only game, Mario Kart 8 and their dad (my brother in law) couldn't afford getting them any new games since the company he works for are currently letting go of thousands of their workers and they couldn't afford any luxuries. Our family ended up just taking turns and playing SSB for the rest of the night (well into the morning)
More
and it was a refreshing feeling of fun and joy that I haven't really had since I was a kid with everyone shouting and cheering, yelling who we should gang up on, which character everyone should be etc.  :)). To add some context I've been busy with work + first year in university this past year and the only feelings of fun that I've had only came after having 4 bottles of beer and I've (regretfully) been taking my family for granted and not spending as much time as I should have when I look back on this year.

To give you an idea just how big my family is, this picture is the one we took of everyone that attended our Christmas gathering this year and it's only about 1/4 of our immediate family:
More

I'd love for a chance on one of the topre whitewalkers since Jersern's Australian HHKB tour has me wanting a Topre board. But MX is fine aswell :)

edit: forgot to mention, I'm not bro less but I have won nothing from any of the recent CtrlAlt raffles.
« Last Edit: Sat, 27 December 2014, 19:42:22 by moralles »

Offline flourrr

« Reply #25 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 01:38:57 »

I received this amazing gift from my amazing friend who got me into mechanical keyboards.
I wonder what he went through to get this.

stem doesn't matter  ;)

You're one lucky person, you just got a Candy Corn not a long time ago and this on Christmas? I'm so jelly right now.
0/28.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #26 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 01:50:19 »
Props to Bro Caps for doing this. I won something in the recent sale and today I am very happy to win in another flash sale, so I am very contented! Good luck everyone!!!!! Those are some really beautiful caps!

Offline rockhawksam

• I'm a big dirty **** Hawk
    • tanglingstars.com
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 01:50:41 »
I got a new graphics card for my computer. So grateful and happy!

Sidenote: I would prefer MX but I would be very happy with anything. Sidesidenote: I do not own any bros yet!  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Mon, 29 December 2014, 00:19:13 by rockhawksam »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #28 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 01:59:47 »
It's hard to show love, but I got lots. That's all I need, baby ;)

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 02:23:15 »
i got some clothes, and LOTR EE + guardians of the galaxy

MX only and thanks for the giveaway

Offline dimmu

« Reply #30 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 02:29:20 »
been cutting off on calories lately so what do i get for christmas? yep a full ply of chocolate...

oh and yeah topre preferred but i would also love cherry mx caps!

« Last Edit: Fri, 26 December 2014, 03:14:30 by dimmu »

Offline drewba

« Reply #31 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 02:33:31 »
Thanks for doing the giveaway bro!

My girlfriend got me coat which is super warm. The parents found this cool LED tower/wand which will be nice when I'm messing around with the computer or keyboard. I won a bug zapper as a White Elephant gag gift and fully expect to zap myself minutes after putting batteries in this thing  :)) Also a key tester, I've been clicking on all of the MX switches like a madman. And lastly I've been hanging on to newegg gift cards for nearly a year to finally get myself a GTX 760! It was a great Christmas  :thumb:

I'd love an MX key!
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 December 2014, 12:41:46 by drewba »

Offline drewba

« Reply #32 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 02:34:34 »
oops double post
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 December 2014, 02:40:40 by drewba »

Offline Buckling

• Poker 2 Clears / Leopold 21Key Blues
« Reply #33 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 02:40:16 »
My favourite gift was from my girlfriend. She knows how much I love the show so she got me the cutest gift she could find. God I love her. Never owned a Bro and owning a MX Bro Bot would be nice.

Offline Thechemist

« Reply #34 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 02:41:36 »
I am usually the gift giver but my son made me a Christmas card in school and I bought myself a parabolic wifi antenna.

MX
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 December 2014, 10:53:25 by Thechemist »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #35 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 02:47:29 »
been cutting off on calories lately so what do i get for christmas? yep a full ply of chocolate...

Show Image

Those are some happy ****s!

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #36 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 02:53:56 »
Okay I checked the requirements and I'm good to go. And my preferred switch type is MX.

Probably the most special gift I receive this Christmas are these sweatpants from my mom. I've never owned sweatpants before so when I put these on during a chilly morning GOD DAMN they are comfortable. Now I am go to the gym without freezing and wear these to the cabin up in the mountains with my friends.

Man now I know why girls be rocking  yoga pants.

Thanks for reading

Offline renne

« Reply #37 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 03:05:05 »
My favourite gift was from my girlfriend. She knows how much I love the show so she got me the cutest gift she could find. God I love her. Never owned a Bro and owning a MX Bro Bot would be nice.

Show Image

is that a ... titan?

Offline renne

« Reply #38 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 03:08:11 »
I didn't receive any gift from others. but I received two sp keysets that I bought before, bro set and pulse set. they looked just great.
I've never had a BB before, and I'd dream to have one. (mx only)
thanks for doing such a giveaway.

Offline feizor

« Reply #39 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 03:08:42 »
Thanks for doing another fantastic give away Bro! I received a beautiful set of cufflinks from the missus. I bought her an Aeropress coffee maker ;)

No preference, I love topre and MX both!

Offline dimmu

« Reply #40 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 03:15:42 »

Show Image

Those are some happy ****s!

they sure are!

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #41 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 03:16:55 »
The only gift I got for Christmas was my GH SS gift. Family never celebrated Christmas :-[
It was full of lovely Chai tea & a nub cap though! Was super excited to brew a cup that I forgot to take a pic of the unboxing first :)

Would love to win an MX cap!  :-*
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline Tactical_Towel

« Reply #42 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 03:28:13 »
Thanks for another giveaway <3

That's what I got for Christmas this year

The books are both collections of German satirical magazines (similar to the onion). Got a new pant of which I'm not sure if it will fit after the holidays, and portable USB charger. My sister of course got me the best gift, clear damper rings for my upcoming Poker 2  :D Not much, but that's what it is when your birthday is 4 days before Christmas ^-^

Not in the picture: The flu I got for Christmas by a kind stranger at work :/

Merry Christmas, folks!

€dit: Would love an MX one :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 December 2014, 03:47:13 by Tactical_Towel »

Offline Sissy

« Reply #43 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 03:33:36 »
I did not ask for anything and told my family to buy stuff they need instead of spend money on me
My mum got me some boxer shorts that I am wearing so I don't think that is really appropriate to post

And I purchased myself the Saga deluxe edition but that has not arrived yet sadly

I hope everyone here had a great Christmas and a good new years

Broless and MX switches if lucky enough
« Last Edit: Fri, 26 December 2014, 03:39:41 by Sissy »

Offline Buckling

• Poker 2 Clears / Leopold 21Key Blues
« Reply #44 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 03:37:20 »

Show Image

is that a ... titan?

Yep, its the Colossal  ;D

Offline feizor

« Reply #45 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 05:24:33 »

Show Image

is that a ... titan?

Yep, its the Colossal  ;D

He still looks kind of angry.

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #46 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 05:26:48 »

Wool Coat
Olaf Build A Bear
Curse "Cop" League of Legends shirt
Two Asus Routers
Boba Fett Backpack
Nike Dunk Low Premium Pine Green SBs (I call them Boba Fett Nikes)
Brushed Aluminum phone case
Candy!!!!
Steam Card
Starbucks Gift Card
Fossil Watch
Box of 60% Parts
EVGA GTX 750TI FTW Edition (finally upgraded from a GTX 470 that ran twice as hot)
The Legend of Zelda Shirt (Which is too big :'( )
Target gift card
Mall gift card
In-N-Out gift card
And the camera is my girlfriend's but I'm going to be the one using it 95% of the time so it might as well be mine haha.

This is the largest amount of gifts i've EVER gotten, and I was overwhelmed with everything i got. This doesnt include the gift(s) i'll get this weekend vising more family and my GH secret santa gifts.
The thought people put into the gifts is of greater value to me than the gifts themselves and I hope everyone has a happy holiday!

Thanks for the givaway, and keep up the fantastic work!
I'm more of an MX guy.

Happy Holidays everyone  :D

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #47 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 05:59:10 »
I for myself did not get that much, only some small things like books, but bought for myself a NIB SSK which has not arrived yet. Our baby got the whole attention instead! We were celebrating Christmas the first time with our little boy, who was playing in the morning with his presents so long, it was very cute. He has also got a new restored blanket, which i had when i was a baby, and my mother too.

I like Topre flavor, and the Stumps are looking gorgeous  :)

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!
... ...

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
« Reply #48 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 06:12:26 »
I got 2 pairs of jeans from my parents and my x-fiance gave me a scarf she made that looks like Tom Bakers from Doctor Who, still haven't taken it out of the box because it bothers me to look at it. I missed the last sale because i was in the process of moving out of my Ex's house and Haven't had a chance to get on here much lately. 

White Walker v2  -  topre

Good luck everyone, Thx Bro for the awesome giveaway.

eh o well

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #49 on: Fri, 26 December 2014, 06:16:08 »
So I've got two gifts from this Christmas

Christmas Gift by hansen_oe, on Flickr
First one is from my beloved wife which is a piece of knife. Not an ordinary knife but it's the one I've been wanting this whole time
It's an artisan knife called Miyabi and made in Japan. It means so much to me since cooking is my passion

The USB was from a friend which I get from a gift exchange over the Christmas dinner yesterday, which by the way I am in need of more portable storage

But the true gift for me wasn't all these
The true gift is actually a person, which is my wife. This is our first Christmas together and we even just got married a month ago
Moreover that we just came back from a honeymoon trip around Europe, just the two of us with google map and spent her birthday and a perfect Christmas in Paris
It's a true gift to live life with her

More

Thanks for doing such awesome giveaway! :)
and I'm an MX Guy
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo