geekhack Marketplace > RAMA WORKS

RAMA M10-A (NOW AVAILABLE)

<< < (2/17) > >>

SKD:
I guess I'll have to get this too to match the M4 :thumb:

KingRama:

--- Quote from: Vigrith on Thu, 24 November 2016, 08:44:53 ---Wow, that price point is incredible! The M10 looks fantastic, congratulations Rama. I'm really tempted to get one even though I can't solder, just going to have to get a friend or someone else to do it for me - I'm assuming pre-assembled is not going to be an option?

Thank you for all the work you've put in!

--- End quote ---

Yeah dude, I'm so happy with the price point we got it to, I was always aiming for $120. And this is including everything you need too!! There's an assembled variant for $8 extra :)

Cheers mate!

--- Quote from: AMongoose on Thu, 24 November 2016, 09:36:35 ---Sweet.

--- End quote ---

Thanks dude!!

--- Quote from: SKD on Thu, 24 November 2016, 12:47:12 ---I guess I'll have to get this too to match the M4 :thumb:

--- End quote ---

Brother and bigger brother!! They're a great match :D Cheers bro :)   

Vigrith:

--- Quote from: KingRama on Thu, 24 November 2016, 16:20:06 ---Yeah dude, I'm so happy with the price point we got it to, I was always aiming for $120. And this is including everything you need too!! There's an assembled variant for $8 extra :)

Cheers mate!

--- End quote ---

OH, we in there 100% then, probably going to order a couple, one for the wife and one for myself, perfect! Price is beyond great yea and cheers for offering assembly, honestly, that helps a ton for people who are a little inept (or just lazy) like myself.

Hopefully there's a tiny gap between this launching and the JC65 coming out haha, wallet needs a breather!

KingRama:

--- Quote from: Vigrith on Thu, 24 November 2016, 17:31:56 ---
--- Quote from: KingRama on Thu, 24 November 2016, 16:20:06 ---Yeah dude, I'm so happy with the price point we got it to, I was always aiming for $120. And this is including everything you need too!! There's an assembled variant for $8 extra :)

Cheers mate!

--- End quote ---

OH, we in there 100% then, probably going to order a couple, one for the wife and one for myself, perfect! Price is beyond great yea and cheers for offering assembly, honestly, that helps a ton for people who are a little inept (or just lazy) like myself.

Hopefully there's a tiny gap between this launching and the JC65 coming out haha, wallet needs a breather!

--- End quote ---

Awww awesome! Thanks heaps dude :)

Yeah there should be a tiny gap between the two, jchan should be receiving the first sample next week I think! :)

Vigrith:

--- Quote from: KingRama on Thu, 24 November 2016, 18:40:54 ---Awww awesome! Thanks heaps dude :)

Yeah there should be a tiny gap between the two, jchan should be receiving the first sample next week I think! :)

--- End quote ---

Yea I'd seen he should be getting the sample some time soon, exciting times! Glad to hear there should be a tiny gap, they'll look so good next to each other! Now I just need to decide on colours, always the hardest part!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version