geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] GMK JIS | Shipping

<< < (2/14) > >>

2Moons:

--- Quote from: HungHingDaiLo on Tue, 16 November 2021, 08:22:25 ---Good luck with GB, 2Moons!
Can't wait to see the finished product when it finally shipped!

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much, that means a lot!

--- Quote from: Pach on Tue, 16 November 2021, 12:14:28 ---We're finally here! This is hype

Edit: Speaking of, I heard that you were planning to make h87 compatible PCBs (and others) for the JIS layout. Got any info on how that's going? and shouldn't need any different plates, right?

--- End quote ---

87c JIS PCB sitting in my house waiting to go to GB with all of it done. Might need a plate.
88 JIS PCB is already done and should go to group buy really soon. With plates and everything done!
60 percent JIS PCB - Ai03 has one out and I'll be coming out with one after I get plates done.
Safa TKL will offer a JIS ready plate with a 3u spacebar. I have a prototype with the proper plate and I'll be doing a build stream for it soon.
There is a 65% JIS in the hopper which needs a prototype.

In addition people are already adding JIS kitting to new GMK keycap sets! Very exciting!

konstantin:
GLWGB!

yh:
This is great, GLWGB 2Moons! Will support!

2Moons:

--- Quote from: konstantin on Sun, 21 November 2021, 14:24:26 ---GLWGB!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: yh on Tue, 23 November 2021, 22:22:46 ---This is great, GLWGB 2Moons! Will support!

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much. Thank you everyone for the support and supporting future GMK JIS keycap sets!

11/24
The Alphas kit was removed.

dvorcol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version