Author Topic: [Mini GB] 10x5 Switch mod / Artisan display plates (SHIPPED, CLOSED)  (Read 5385 times)

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy

10 x 5 switch mod/artisan display plates.
- 18gauge (0.050mm+/-) A1011 cold rolled steel, rough & unfinished.
- Switch top leg holes have been widened.
- This is not normal plate spacing, it is .25u wider then "normal" in between each switch.
- $22 shipped to your door in the USA, +paypal fee ($0.97).
- International shipping difference will be added onto your invoice minus $2.
- Paypal USPS shipping to PAYPAL ADDRESS ONLY.
- No bolts included for legs.
- Meant to let you lube a bunch of switches but not too big to display artisans (lol).
- LIMITED to 25 plates, max 2 plates per person. With 5 reserve spots for invoice ditchers (you will be notified by email if you are in the reserve list).
- Pic dimensions are in MM.

Expect US buyers to see them on their doorsteps in max 30 days (most likely less) after the form closes, this estimate gives me a few extra days to get these out properly.

Invoices go out when they hit my doorstep (aprox a week and 1/2 from today 7/26) and I test fit them and weigh them (for proper shipping charges for international). THE ORDER HAS ALREADY BEEN PLACED WITH THE MANUFACTURER. You will have 24 hours to pay your invoice so pay attention to your paypal email address.  :thumb:

Thanks for looking!

https://goo.gl/forms/lfTRGnWdWA6YpFT33 <-------------- FORM HERE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 8-9 10am MST: All invoices are out, pay them please and I will get these in the mail!

UPDATE 8-11 12am MST: Everything has been shipped!
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 August 2016, 12:51:54 by redbanshee »

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
Re: [Mini GB] 10x5 Switch mod / Artisan display plates
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 27 July 2016, 10:41:53 »
25/25 are claimed as of 8-8 4:20pm MST
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 August 2016, 17:26:39 by redbanshee »

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
Re: [Mini GB] 10x5 Switch mod / Artisan display plates (OPEN)
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 01 August 2016, 10:37:48 »
Small update to clear up some questions I had, 18 gauge A1011 cold rolled steel is .0500 inch / 1.27 mm thick with a 0.050mm+/- variance in thickness.

These will be shipped to me either today or tomorrow.  :thumb:

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
Re: [Mini GB] 10x5 Switch mod / Artisan display plates (OPEN)
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 08 August 2016, 16:52:49 »
Good news! The plates have just arrived better then expected. The manufacturer did a great job, very accurate cuts and super fast turnaround. Fedtech did an excellent job.

Switches clip in thoroughly, and the M3 screwholes are nice and tight. There are some scratches but those were to be expected with the unfinished nature of them.

I will begin invoicing tonight hopefully get these all out this week. You will have 48 hours to pay your invoice once I send it to you then I will cancel the invoice and move on.
« Last Edit: Mon, 08 August 2016, 17:26:26 by redbanshee »

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
Re: [Mini GB] 10x5 Switch mod / Artisan display plates (OPEN/SHIPPING)
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 10:55:13 »
The first batch of orders went out today, which was all the US orders -1 guy. So check your paypal email address for your tracking number!  :thumb:

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #5 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 11:40:34 »
The first batch of orders went out today, which was all the US orders -1 guy. So check your paypal email address for your tracking number!  :thumb:
any extra for this batch  :'( :'(
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 10 August 2016, 12:06:39 »
any extra for this batch  :'( :'(

There are a couple pending invoices that havent been paid yet, if they fall thru I will let you know. There is one guy ahead of you though in line for extras....

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
Re: [Mini GB] 10x5 Switch mod / Artisan display plates (SHIPPING)
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 12:50:57 »
All international orders went out this morning, check your paypal email for tracking numbers. There is just 1 more US order to go out tomorrow and ill call this done and closed. I will be in contact with the others on the extras list as they seem to have sent me a few extra above what i ordered (Fedtech rules).

Thanks to everyone that participated, I would love to see pics of the plates in use when you guys get them!

Offline mrboovn

Re: [Mini GB] 10x5 Switch mod / Artisan display plates (SHIPPED, CLOSED)
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 11 August 2016, 17:52:04 »
Thanks for update :D CAn wait for the extra sale .
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline runningaround1

« Reply #9 on: Fri, 12 August 2016, 22:36:53 »
http://m.imgur.com/n9pqHSL,GPQvTMc
Recieved mine today and really disappointed about about it because it had a lot of rusts in the back and when you touch it the dust just all over your hand.

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 13 August 2016, 00:57:49 »
Recieved mine today and really disappointed about about it because it had a lot of rusts in the back and when you touch it the dust just all over your hand.

it was clearly stated that it is A1011 cold rolled steel. sorry man, they were definitely not rusty when they left here (CO). i would most definitely not ship you a rusty plate. ship it back to me if your not satisfied for a full refund, or just buff it off with a scotch pad.

Offline runningaround1

« Reply #11 on: Sat, 13 August 2016, 01:57:44 »

it was clearly stated that it is A1011 cold rolled steel. sorry man, they were definitely not rusty when they left here (CO). i would most definitely not ship you a rusty plate. ship it back to me if your not satisfied for a full refund, or just buff it off with a scotch pad.
I just don't think it's going this bad but not that bad so I'll keep it man. Thank for replied me