Author Topic: What computer games do you play?  (Read 871508 times)

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
Re: What computer games do you play?
« Reply #4350 on: Fri, 13 March 2020, 10:07:21 »
Been getting back into Postal 2, over a decade later and there's still never been a game quite like it.

It's the best worst game you'll ever play. It's the video game equivalent of the greatest cult classic b-movies, never gets old, and has more personality in it's jankey old unoptimized engine than modern AAA titles do with their massive budgets.

Optimized engine? Bro try TT's engine which forces you in to full screen and you can't exit out unless you go back, and then press the exit button.

TT games needs to make PC ports in windowed mode

TT being what? What hotkeys have you tried to minimize? I haven't been unable to minimize any game by using either the Windows key, or alt+tab. I don't even play any games in windowed mode, yet I minimize them quite frequently.

Travellers tales engine. Hotkeys aint work nor does esc. I've tried everything and this is the gog release. Borderlesss gaming only works on the steam release

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #4351 on: Fri, 13 March 2020, 10:07:41 »
Game that i am playing is moba

Arena of Valor = Best Moba.

U can play on fone,  or android emulator on PC.

Guys, schools closed for 3 weeks for me. What games should i play

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #4352 on: Fri, 13 March 2020, 15:03:08 »

Chess.

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #4353 on: Fri, 13 March 2020, 15:05:53 »
TT being what? What hotkeys have you tried to minimize? I haven't been unable to minimize any game by using either the Windows key, or alt+tab. I don't even play any games in windowed mode, yet I minimize them quite frequently.

Travellers tales engine. Hotkeys aint work nor does esc. I've tried everything and this is the gog release. Borderlesss gaming only works on the steam release

Is this free, or does it have a trial? I could try to play with it. I have never even installed GOG before. I really should, corporate overlords, DRM, and all that.

Chess.

I like the way you think.  :thumb:

Offline Kavik

« Reply #4354 on: Sat, 14 March 2020, 22:40:13 »
I recently started playing the original Command & Conquer again. I hadn't played it since the late '90s. I'm actually having a surprising amount of fun playing through the campaign. I don't enjoy playing games very often these days, but every once in a while a game hits the spot (usually older ones). Some of the controls are annoying though, like no map scrolling with arrows, no unit queuing, etc.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #4356 on: Sun, 15 March 2020, 23:39:52 »
I recently started playing the original Command & Conquer again. I hadn't played it since the late '90s. I'm actually having a surprising amount of fun playing through the campaign. I don't enjoy playing games very often these days, but every once in a while a game hits the spot (usually older ones). Some of the controls are annoying though, like no map scrolling with arrows, no unit queuing, etc.

I have done the same with Red Alert 2 a few times. I even got someone who had never played it into the franchise by playing with them over GameRanger. You know a game is freaking fantastic when you can get somebody to play a game from 20 years ago for the very first time and fall in love with it. Not sure about the first, but I know with Red Alert 2 you can even hack up a few config files and get the game pretty properly formatted for modern widescreen resolutions.

Offline Kavik

« Reply #4357 on: Tue, 17 March 2020, 13:51:40 »

I have done the same with Red Alert 2 a few times. I even got someone who had never played it into the franchise by playing with them over GameRanger. You know a game is freaking fantastic when you can get somebody to play a game from 20 years ago for the very first time and fall in love with it. Not sure about the first, but I know with Red Alert 2 you can even hack up a few config files and get the game pretty properly formatted for modern widescreen resolutions.

Red Alert 2 is probably my favorite of the series mostly because my friends and I have played it the most; I also think the unit and structure progression and balance is at the sweet spot of complexity. I have a buddy who still comes over to play it over LAN every couple months. I have also been playing on Gameranger recently with a different friend, some RA2 but mostly CC: Generals, which I had only played once before recently.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #4358 on: Tue, 17 March 2020, 15:43:38 »
Crispy Brutal DOOM to prep for Eternal

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #4359 on: Tue, 17 March 2020, 16:19:51 »
Tried Dota Underlords or whatever. **** is that **** boring.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #4360 on: Tue, 17 March 2020, 16:34:27 »
Tried Dota Underlords or whatever. **** is that **** boring.

You have to like turn play strategy type games to enjoy dota underlords

Games like advance wars, super robot taisen, Valkyria chronicles

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #4361 on: Tue, 17 March 2020, 20:40:32 »
Red Alert 2 is probably my favorite of the series mostly because my friends and I have played it the most; I also think the unit and structure progression and balance is at the sweet spot of complexity. I have a buddy who still comes over to play it over LAN every couple months. I have also been playing on Gameranger recently with a different friend, some RA2 but mostly CC: Generals, which I had only played once before recently.

Red Alert 2 is my favorite as well (of the ones I have tried), maybe partly because it was the first RTS I ever played. The balance and complexity do seem fantastic compared against literally everything else I have ever played though. Like Starcraft 2 is literally really freaking boring by comparison. And that soundtrack. You can literally just play the entire soundtrack and enjoy it. I still laugh about all of the ridiculous things I did, like sending massive waves of engineers to literally just capture an entire base and watch the enemy units destroy their own buildings, or use Yuri to mind control a school bus and fill it with conscripts to drive into a base in.

I could never get into Generals, always seemed too restrictive to me.

Crispy Brutal DOOM to prep for Eternal

Brutal Doom is amazing.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #4362 on: Tue, 17 March 2020, 20:45:34 »
I reached Lv 100 in RDR2 today and I can't even take a screenshot commemorating it without the game glitching out :))

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #4363 on: Tue, 17 March 2020, 22:33:32 »
Ha. I sort of had the reverse of that happen in the campaign, at one of the most hilarious possible moments. In the cutscene where you're having a standoff with the army over that officer that was trying to help Rains Fall ... Arthur's gun was invisible, so I was basically pretending to hold a soldier at gunpoint ... with nothing. Seemed convincing enough to the army though. I think I got a video of it.

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #4364 on: Wed, 18 March 2020, 03:40:01 »
I started Black Mesa, now after its fully released.
Looks better than original, but again, same as ages ago, for some reason this game is not pulling me in...
I don't know.. I stopped not even getting a crowbar yet, that quickly...
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #4365 on: Wed, 18 March 2020, 09:17:11 »
I started Black Mesa, now after its fully released.
Looks better than original, but again, same as ages ago, for some reason this game is not pulling me in...
I don't know.. I stopped not even getting a crowbar yet, that quickly...

That surprises me. I played Half-Life through for the first time a few years ago, and I loved every minute of it. It is definitely an exceedingly linear game though, so maybe you've already played it through too many times? I still haven't even played 2. Part of me wonders if my subconscious is telling me not to because of how irritated people have become that Valve hasn't finished the story.

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #4366 on: Thu, 19 March 2020, 10:50:09 »
HL2 is really something you must play at least once, you'll be left wanting for HL3 like the rest of us but few games have ever achieved the same level of entertainment.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4367 on: Thu, 19 March 2020, 11:41:42 »
HL2 is really something you must play at least once, you'll be left wanting for HL3 like the rest of us but few games have ever achieved the same level of entertainment.

Also,  Must be played on a 4:3 CRT,  that's how it was colorized and designed.  The gameplay, the speed of and flow of moving elements.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #4368 on: Thu, 19 March 2020, 13:46:56 »
I WOULD be playing DOOM Eternal but Bethesda set the release date for PC back a day further than the rest of the world because **** me, right?

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #4369 on: Thu, 19 March 2020, 14:07:26 »
I WOULD be playing DOOM Eternal but Bethesda set the release date for PC back a day further than the rest of the world because **** me, right?

Seriously? I thought they were the last developer that actually did the rational thing and developed everything for PC first, then ported it from there to the consoles. I haven't even finished 2016 yet.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #4370 on: Sat, 21 March 2020, 23:58:12 »
Sad to say I am kind of let down by DOOM Eternal. It's still a good game that clearly had a ton of work put into it, but it just does not feel like DOOM any longer. Both in terms of gameplay and tone, it has strayed too far from the original formula.

They can still make up for everything they got wrong in the next game, but that is years away and not very likely. The entire DNA of the franchise has been too warped in Eternal, and it's just going to wind up how Unreal and Quake did. ****.  :'(

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4371 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 02:24:16 »
Sad to say I am kind of let down by DOOM Eternal. It's still a good game that clearly had a ton of work put into it, but it just does not feel like DOOM any longer. Both in terms of gameplay and tone, it has strayed too far from the original formula.

They can still make up for everything they got wrong in the next game, but that is years away and not very likely. The entire DNA of the franchise has been too warped in Eternal, and it's just going to wind up how Unreal and Quake did. ****.  :'(

Tp4 @ max-jelly..

Are you able to get the fabled 400fps when running minimum grahpix ?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #4372 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 04:13:54 »

Tp4 @ max-jelly..

Are you able to get the fabled 400fps when running minimum grahpix ?

Not only does it stutter during game play, but I get an average of 40 fps on all low settings. I really wish there was a constant frame setting, because it jumps leading to frame skips all the time.

It runs like **** and I don't really like the game, I'm super bummed out. Today I started over from the beginning and in 3.5 hours almost half the time was spent platforming like an idiot. It's not a bad game, but it is a terrible DOOM game.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4373 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 04:48:25 »
Not only does it stutter during game play, but I get an average of 40 fps on all low settings. I really wish there was a constant frame setting, because it jumps leading to frame skips all the time.

It runs like **** and I don't really like the game, I'm super bummed out. Today I started over from the beginning and in 3.5 hours almost half the time was spent platforming like an idiot. It's not a bad game, but it is a terrible DOOM game.

That can't be right. must be driver issues at the moment.

980ti benches above 100fps @ 1080p  and that's 2 generation back.

Forum says somethign about turning off the steam fps counter,

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #4374 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 05:04:10 »

That can't be right. must be driver issues at the moment.

980ti benches above 100fps @ 1080p  and that's 2 generation back.

Forum says somethign about turning off the steam fps counter,

I actually think it is the newest NVIDIA driver, cause I wasn't getting stutter before the 'Optimized Doom Eternal drivers'

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4375 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 10:52:11 »
I actually think it is the newest NVIDIA driver, cause I wasn't getting stutter before the 'Optimized Doom Eternal drivers'

Watching the whole game on youtube righ now.. because cash p00r

One plot point I think they should've thought through.

The doom-slayer goes throughout the game ACTIVATING Traps and Monsters ON PURPOSE ?

If his goal is the destruction of his enemies, Why do that ?  LOLOL...

I mean, as part of the game, Yea, that's what you do, but they should've added a simple explanation as to why he's doing it, because as is, it's like yea, he's good at killing, but he's an idiot. LOLOLOLOL..

Then there is the level design. Since it's more spread out, everything looks more boxy w/ standardized geometry. Alot of 30, 45, 90 degree triangles.

The texturing now looks a bit same-y throughout the game because of so much flat surface.

The platforming , now, gameplay is fine, but climbing in the First person perspective is identical to crawling, and it's visually undignified.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #4376 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 13:29:45 »
Playing Doom Eternal on two rigs, my old yet reliable i7 3960X + GTX1080 + 16GB RAM (using my Topre RF103) handles it at 3440x1440, Ultra Nightmare setting, runs at about 100fps, buttery smooth. My R9 3900X + RX VEGA64 + 16GB RAM (using my Leopold FC660M) , system handles it at 3840x1080, Ultra Nightmare, runs at about 100fps as well. These are with their respective Doom Eternal optimized drivers.
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 March 2020, 13:35:00 by PadawanGeek »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4377 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 14:16:22 »
Playing Doom Eternal on two rigs, my old yet reliable i7 3960X + GTX1080 + 16GB RAM (using my Topre RF103) handles it at 3440x1440, Ultra Nightmare setting, runs at about 100fps, buttery smooth. My R9 3900X + RX VEGA64 + 16GB RAM (using my Leopold FC660M) , system handles it at 3840x1080, Ultra Nightmare, runs at about 100fps as well. These are with their respective Doom Eternal optimized drivers.

How many FPS do you get on minimum GPU settings + Maximum CPU overclock.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4378 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 17:23:57 »
Just finished watching the whole game on utube.

Looking at the complexity and size of the maps as a whole, it is more clear now why the level of polish isn't as consistent throughout the game.

They're simply too large to have been completed in the span of their release.  I think their claim this time around is 2x as large as doom(2016) maps, If they'd kept it to maybe 1.5x next time around, perhaps there'd be better work balance.

The game is mid-loaded,  there's more map polish in the middle levels vs the very beginning/ ending.

The baddies are pretty kewl and well done.

Platforming is, yea, i can see why this wouldn't be for everyone, there's reviewers on both sides of this.

Overall,  Tp4 would rate Doom eternal, a Solid 8/10, 

for reference

Doom (2016) is an 8.5/10 

Rage 2 (2019) , 3/10

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #4379 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 19:08:48 »
You really need to play it to experience how frustrating the new combat loop is. I hate it.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4380 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 19:31:06 »
You really need to play it to experience how frustrating the new combat loop is. I hate it.

Do, elaborate..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #4381 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 20:30:57 »

Do, elaborate..

Show Image

I'm sure you have heard people complaining about the lack of ammo in the game, see it forces you into one specific combat loop not allowing for any variance in play style. Whereas the chainsaw was an 'oh ****' button in 2016, now it serves to bog down flow and force you to constantly switch weapons during a fight allowing for one and only one way to play this game. Max ammo for the shotgun is 16 rounds? Resource management and battle planning should not be in a DOOM game. Not to mention the art direction, platforming, low res textures, denuvo, corpses disappearing, the nonsense wedged-in story that builds off nothing and just makes **** up as it goes, extremely cheap enemies (hello Marauder,) the forced memes, and the general level design that gravitates towards large arena battles rather than intense corridor shooting.

Again, it's not a bad game per se, it's just not a DOOM game.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #4382 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 21:50:25 »
Quote from: noisyturtle link=topic=6874.msg2878754#msg2878754 date=1584927057
I'm sure you have heard people complaining about the[b
lack of ammo in the game[/b], see it forces you into one specific combat loop not allowing for any variance in play style. Whereas the chainsaw was an 'oh ****' button in 2016, now it serves to bog down flow and force you to constantly switch weapons during a fight allowing for one and only one way to play this game. Max ammo for the shotgun is 16 rounds? Resource management and battle planning should not be in a DOOM game. Not to mention the art direction, platforming, low res textures, denuvo, corpses disappearing, the nonsense wedged-in story that builds off nothing and just makes **** up as it goes, extremely cheap enemies (hello Marauder,) the forced memes, and the general level design that gravitates towards large arena battles rather than intense corridor shooting.

Again, it's not a bad game per se, it's just not a DOOM game.
That's the most frustrating thing they had included for the game, I mean you start with only 16 shot gun bullets which can easily run out in a frantic fight. The heavy rifle (I think that's what it's called, the one that fires those micro missiles) has only 60 shots in it, same goes for the the plasma gun.....I know the game dev wanted to make it challenging, but such handicaps are a tad too much. I did upgrade my weapons, shotgun has 18 shots, the rifle has 90 shots, and the plasma gun has 175 shots, still not enough so I'd have to score more level challenge points (or whatever it's called) to upgrade my weapons even more.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #4383 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 22:08:22 »

How many FPS do you get on minimum GPU settings + Maximum CPU overclock.

I'm embarrassed to say I don't overclock my rigs much, but that's due to the fact my CPU's - 6C/12T i7 3960X @ 4.1GHz, 12C/24T @ 4.35Ghz at 1.2625v, chew through everything I've thrown at them with ease. Even 4C/8T CPU's are doing nicely with the game (althouogh more cores/threads is always preferred), so I believe 4C/8T vs 6C/12T of same gen would yield higher framerate for the latter.
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 March 2020, 22:14:30 by PadawanGeek »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4384 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 23:32:59 »
I'm embarrassed to say I don't overclock my rigs much, but that's due to the fact my CPU's - 6C/12T i7 3960X @ 4.1GHz, 12C/24T @ 4.35Ghz at 1.2625v, chew through everything I've thrown at them with ease. Even 4C/8T CPU's are doing nicely with the game (althouogh more cores/threads is always preferred), so I believe 4C/8T vs 6C/12T of same gen would yield higher framerate for the latter.

Tp4 is still interested to know what avg FPS Padawan is getting @ minimum GPU settings.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4385 on: Sun, 22 March 2020, 23:37:04 »
That's the most frustrating thing they had included for the game, I mean you start with only 16 shot gun bullets which can easily run out in a frantic fight. The heavy rifle (I think that's what it's called, the one that fires those micro missiles) has only 60 shots in it, same goes for the the plasma gun.....I know the game dev wanted to make it challenging, but such handicaps are a tad too much. I did upgrade my weapons, shotgun has 18 shots, the rifle has 90 shots, and the plasma gun has 175 shots, still not enough so I'd have to score more level challenge points (or whatever it's called) to upgrade my weapons even more.

Part of this might be because of the game legal Gun-loops utilized in 2016 like DKSMS, which give near instant kills on everything including fast kills on bosses.  So they may want to encourage gun-looping and such.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #4386 on: Mon, 23 March 2020, 04:52:28 »
Tomb Raider (2013) is free today. I'm playing that.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline phinix

« Reply #4387 on: Mon, 23 March 2020, 09:31:08 »
I started playing Ori And The Will Of The Wisps with my daughter. We've been playing that game like there is no tomorrow :D
First time used new 8bitdo controller, which I purchased for this kind of platform games.

Game is made beatifuly, amazing graphics - animation and colors.
Its a bit annoying that you sometimes need to run back a lot to go back to do some stuff if you want to finish all subquests, but very enjoyable. Especially that I can spend some time with my little one (which normally sits in her room all the time on her phone or pc...;) )
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 March 2020, 18:20:04 by phinix »
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline zvioiscool

• Does anyone know why current stars have such an aw
    • Life game
« Reply #4388 on: Mon, 23 March 2020, 11:38:48 »
I just finished playing Dota 2, I got rekt really badly, lost MMR and I am pissed off. After getting rekt in Dota I usually play common flash games to relax, such as Alchemy and Tanks :D

You guys should try call of duty as well, you will love new blackout mode...
Does anyone know why current stars have such an aw

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4389 on: Mon, 23 March 2020, 11:49:54 »
I just finished playing Dota 2, I got rekt really badly, lost MMR and I am pissed off. After getting rekt in Dota I usually play common flash games to relax, such as Alchemy and Tanks :D

You guys should try call of duty as well, you will love new blackout mode...

Arena of Valor = Best moba, 

Dota is like marijuana,  slow burn.

AOV is like Methamphetamine,   you is HIGH..

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #4390 on: Tue, 24 March 2020, 04:53:16 »
Tp4 is still interested to know what avg FPS Padawan is getting @ minimum GPU settings.[/size][/color][/font]
Well, I did try it, going from Ultra Nightmare to Low netted me about 40%-50% gain in framerates....was at about 100fps, jumped to 140'ish to 150fps......this is at 3840x1080, just a few minutes of gameplay.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4391 on: Tue, 24 March 2020, 08:42:02 »
Tp4 is still interested to know what avg FPS Padawan is getting @ minimum GPU settings.[/size][/color][/font]
Well, I did try it, going from Ultra Nightmare to Low netted me about 40%-50% gain in framerates....was at about 100fps, jumped to 140'ish to 150fps......this is at 3840x1080, just a few minutes of gameplay.

Can padawan test, 1280x720, w/ all eye candy gpu setting off, absolute minimum grphix. :D

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #4392 on: Tue, 24 March 2020, 14:10:05 »
Child of Light free today. As you can tell, I'm all over these quarantine give-a-ways. Good games so far.

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #4393 on: Tue, 24 March 2020, 17:58:11 »
Child of Light free today. As you can tell, I'm all over these quarantine give-a-ways. Good games so far.

quarantine pirate-a-ways for me

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4394 on: Tue, 24 March 2020, 18:00:32 »

Just a headsup, don't play pirated games on the same computer you use for Online Purchases/ Email/ passwords

Offline Maledicted

« Reply #4395 on: Tue, 24 March 2020, 18:16:59 »

Just a headsup, don't play pirated games on the same computer you use for Online Purchases/ Email/ passwords

Or have a decent antivirus and keystroke encryption software? Avast and Keyscrambler have never let me down, although it seems there may be even better free alternatives these days. I don't even enter online passwords on systems that don't at least have Keyscrambler installed myself. Might still allow you to fall into phishing scams if you somehow allow a website/extension/etc hijack/redirect your browser to inauthentic clones of websites you use though, maybe?

I also don't just go to random websites filled with Cyrillic and just start clicking download links though either.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4396 on: Tue, 24 March 2020, 18:19:26 »
Or have a decent antivirus and keystroke encryption software? Avast and Keyscrambler have never let me down, although it seems there may be even better free alternatives these days. I don't even enter online passwords on systems that don't at least have Keyscrambler installed myself. Might still allow you to fall into phishing scams if you somehow allow a website/extension/etc hijack/redirect your browser to inauthentic clones of websites you use though, maybe?

I also don't just go to random websites filled with Cyrillic and just start clicking download links though either.

Wish there was a way to do the whole thing in virtual machine, but then they invented vmbusters.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4397 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 02:11:39 »
I just installed Borderlands 2 after buying it when it was like $5 a few weeks ago.

I'm enjoying it after playing about 90 minutes or so but I can't aim for ****. Are all the guns intentionally inaccurate?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline phinix

« Reply #4398 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 06:33:55 »
I started good old Beneath a Steal Sky, point&click adventure game. Loved it back in a days on Amiga.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #4399 on: Wed, 08 April 2020, 07:31:21 »
I just installed Borderlands 2 after buying it when it was like $5 a few weeks ago.

I'm enjoying it after playing about 90 minutes or so but I can't aim for ****. Are all the guns intentionally inaccurate?

Yes. Most of them. All BL is find guns w/ unlimited ammo + DOT.