Author Topic: [IC] CMYW White Legends  (Read 46896 times)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Re: [IC] CMYW White Legends
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 10:41:10 »
To tackle the GMK MOQ, I would recommend a set containing:
2x WoM 1.00 Ctrl
2x WoM 1.25 Ctrl
2x WoM 1.50 Ctrl
2x WoC 1.00 Alt
2x WoC 1.25 Alt
2x WoC 1.50 Alt
2x WoY 1.25 Shift
2x WoY 1.75 Shift
2x WoY 2.25 Shift
2x WoY 2.75 Shift

Total 20 keys

I know there a number of extras, however it also means we only need to hit 200 MOQ as everything is in even numbers.

Don't forget AltGr.

2x WoC 1.00 AltGr
2x WoC 1.25 AltGr
2x WoC 1.50 Altgr

Total 26 keys

:thumb:

I think it needs only one of each (Alt Gr). Or do I forget something?

Such a teaser...

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #101 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 12:49:37 »
It would only need 1x Alt Gr to make it traditional, but moq is the challenge here.

the big question, the white on yellow. we need opinions, about the expected and extremely high contrast. would people be ok with that? I believe sifo (? or someone) kindly gave me a render/photoshop of what it would it would look like. That's in the OP.

Jd did suggest blanks in irc sometime back....personally I prefer white over blanks for a mod set like this.

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #102 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 13:26:47 »
I think WoY might not have a strong enough contrast, however the WoC and WoM look really good, so when the three are used together it would look very nice. On blanks, personally I am not really fond of blanks.

I forgot to check the EK yellow and the CMYK yellow when I got them (Go damn it!), however IIRC they were the same (Don't quote me on this :P).

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #103 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 13:52:43 »
Personally, I'd prefer RGB legends on black or beige, subtle but way more stylish. CMYW are more an industrial keyboard design. White on yellow just do not look good. If the interested parties decide to go for the CMYW, I think white on yellow should be better blank keys instead. Just I grain of salt.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
« Reply #104 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 13:56:30 »
Just an FYI guys, The Shift Caps will actually feature 'shift' and the arrow, as opposed to the original CMYK gb, with just the arrow.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #105 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 14:57:54 »
I think WoY might not have a strong enough contrast, however the WoC and WoM look really good, so when the three are used together it would look very nice. On blanks, personally I am not really fond of blanks.

I forgot to check the EK yellow and the CMYK yellow when I got them (Go damn it!), however IIRC they were the same (Don't quote me on this :P).

Tai Hao has white on yellow - it is reasonably legible.

Although if the yellow are Shift with only the arrow on it - would it really matter?  Also Shifts are generally amongst the largest keys on the keyboard, so it would be kinda obvious what they are.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #106 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 15:09:48 »
I'd prefer white on the CMY yellow. Contrast won't be great, but it will look fine and will be way more consistent. Blank shifts would stand out a lot more and aren't appealing to me at all.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #107 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 16:50:38 »
Although if the yellow are Shift with only the arrow on it - would it really matter?  Also Shifts are generally amongst the largest keys on the keyboard, so it would be kinda obvious what they are.

Rowdy - It's more about looks really, not identifying that it is the shift cap.
as you can see in the pics, ANSI shifts have the arrow and 'shift', while the ISO shifts have just the arrows.
It's really personal preference, and about appearance, and honestly I don't like seeing the ISO shift legends on ANSI shifts ( just arrows on ansi sized shifts, like the CMYK buy) . I just much prefer the text being there, it matches classic ansi sets.

I'd prefer white on the CMY yellow. Contrast won't be great, but it will look fine and will be way more consistent. Blank shifts would stand out a lot more and aren't appealing to me at all.

I don't think it was ever just blank shifts, if we went with 'blanks', it would be every cap..and I think the majority prefers the white legends. the contrast might be a little bad on the shifts, but won't be unbearable.
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 January 2014, 17:02:28 by Dubsgalore »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #108 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 16:57:38 »
Since the whole point of this is to match the white legends on many sets (Dolch, WoB) I think it's better suited to keep the legend color White even on the Yellow shifts.  Yes, there may be contrast issues, but the whole point is to get consistent legends colors, so if we do something else with it we will just mess up that continuity that we're actually aiming for here.

So I vote for White legends on Yellow.

Offline Vintage

« Reply #109 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 17:06:20 »
^^ Agreed. I think white legends is better than blanks. (imo)

And I like having the text and the arrow on the shift.
CM QFR w/ MX Reds  | Logitech G900

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 17:34:26 »
I also vote for white on yellow.  The legend will still be visible, and it's more about the overall look, which will be matching.  Black on yellow looks dramatically different.  Just look at the EK GMK modifiers--the yellow ones really stand out with the black-toned legends.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 17:41:29 »
Since the whole point of this is to match the white legends on many sets (Dolch, WoB) I think it's better suited to keep the legend color White even on the Yellow shifts.  Yes, there may be contrast issues, but the whole point is to get consistent legends colors, so if we do something else with it we will just mess up that continuity that we're actually aiming for here.

So I vote for White legends on Yellow.

I vote thusly too!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #112 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 17:45:02 »
I third that suggestion

Legends on everything pls
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #113 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 00:57:17 »
Looks more or less unanimous. Go team WoY!

Offline n0rvig

« Reply #114 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 01:05:29 »
Just an FYI guys, The Shift Caps will actually feature 'shift' and the arrow, as opposed to the original CMYK gb, with just the arrow.

Too bad. I much prefer the more minimal look without the text.

Offline LONGZILLA

• ヽ(`Д´)ノ rawr
« Reply #115 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 11:57:55 »

Textless makes sense when there's other textless modifiers, e.g. caps, tab, return... but when it's just the shifts, it just seems out of place.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #116 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 12:00:59 »
This looks like quorum to me ;). TAKE MY MONEY.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #117 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 12:28:25 »

Textless makes sense when there's other textless modifiers, e.g. caps, tab, return... but when it's just the shifts, it just seems out of place.

That's the idea n0r :)

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #118 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 12:55:49 »

this is an example of where it would look right and not 'out-of-place'. The Tab, shifts, enter and backspace, all have 'iso' legends on ansi-sized mods. there it's fitting, but with the number of gmk/cherry sets out with that specific legend set, it doesn't make a lot of sense and a lot of of classic sets wouldn't match.
A lot of the new sets like with Sherry have both the classic legends for ansi as well as the iso legends on ansi...so handarbeit, and cryllic and the recent dolch sets come with this add on pack.

there is the full recent dolch set (minus my enter and \ caps) and the add on pack is on the right. as you can see, it could work and match this specific set if you chose to...but not most older cherry sets.
Ivan's current and full set/international buy has these 'iso legends' in 'ansi size' as the only option, so if you like then, place an order. it's a nice large set in a dolch-ish grey color for a great price.

Offline n0rvig

« Reply #119 on: Fri, 10 January 2014, 14:19:58 »
Gotcha, I see what you're up to.

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #120 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 16:30:58 »
I'm interested in the set.
I was convinced by both white on Magenta and Cyan.  :thumb:

However, I'm not so sure about white on pure Yellow.
Here are 2 samples that I tried to generate, one with 100% Yellow and the other mixed with 20% Magenta (a bit more Orange as Sifo and other GHers highlighted before me)

100% Yellow
51064-0

100% Yellow + 20% Magenta => Orange tendency
51066-1
I like linear switches

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #121 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 11:06:02 »
In light of recent events, official organization of the group buy is underway

If you have interest in A profile versus B profile, please post here

will be doing white on that original yellow

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #122 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 11:08:08 »

So excited! This GB is the first thing I thought of when I saw 250 MOQ doubleshots…

Offline LONGZILLA

• ヽ(`Д´)ノ rawr
« Reply #123 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 11:15:30 »

What's the difference between the profiles? What have the other GMK set's modifiers been?

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #124 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 11:17:21 »

Short ones = B profile
Tall ones = A profile

Personally, I find A profile so, so much better.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #125 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 11:20:04 »
Show Image

Short ones = B profile
Tall ones = A profile

Personally, I find A profile so, so much better.

Isn't B profile compatible with the newer sets coming from GMK, though? It would look odd to have only a few A profile caps…

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #126 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 11:21:20 »
Isn't B profile compatible with the newer sets coming from GMK, though? It would look odd to have only a few A profile caps…
Look at old Cherry sets. They use A-profile bottom rows, while the rest of the set is the same as new GMK sets. A profile matches just as well as B profile. It just gives a slightly different look and feel.

Sherry's BSP beige two tone sets have A-profile bottom rows. His BSP RGB modifiers have B-profile bottom rows. His GMK sets have B-profile bottom rows.
github

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #127 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 11:27:31 »
Look at old Cherry sets. They use A-profile bottom rows, while the rest of the set is the same as new GMK sets. A profile matches just as well as B profile. It just gives a slightly different look and feel.

Sherry's BSP beige two tone sets have A-profile bottom rows. His BSP RGB modifiers have B-profile bottom rows. His GMK sets have B-profile bottom rows.

I'm aware that A profile matches in that sense. One of the original thoughts behind this IC though was matching CMYW with Dolch. Seems like a fair number of people will be using Sherry's GMK Dolch, which means the bottom row would be a mix of A and B profiles. Seems like a bummer.

There's not really a perfect solution to this though. Would it be possible to include A and B profile bottom rows in the kit? Creating separate kits doesn't seem to be the solution at all since MOQ is still a challenge.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
« Reply #128 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 11:32:18 »
I'm aware that A profile matches in that sense. One of the original thoughts behind this IC though was matching CMYW with Dolch. Seems like a fair number of people will be using Sherry's GMK Dolch, which means the bottom row would be a mix of A and B profiles. Seems like a bummer.

There's not really a perfect solution to this though. Would it be possible to include A and B profile bottom rows in the kit? Creating separate kits doesn't seem to be the solution at all since MOQ is still a challenge.

Ah, sorry.

I guess it would be best to go for B-profile since GMK sets are more popular than OG cherry sets. . It just sucks for people like myself who swear by a-profile.
github

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #129 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 12:27:24 »
It's extremely uncommon white on Xcolor set come with A profile, so it wouldn't really match up with any rest of currently existing set... though I suppose it is fine in case of 60%. If going to do A profile, I think solution is to do both A and B, not only A.
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 January 2014, 12:29:06 by IvanIvanovich »

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #130 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 13:51:46 »
I'd like A but for compatible I would go with profile B.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #131 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 22:29:55 »
If you are using 60%, A profile would work perfect, but factor in all the boards that won't be just 60%, and A profile wont really match well. I think I'd prefer A, for form and because I'm using a 60%, but for the whole group I think it's better for B profile, just for the sake of matching. I wish everyone could have the chance to try A! Maybe then everyone would jump for A.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #132 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 22:31:44 »
If you are using 60%, A profile would work perfect, but factor in all the boards that won't be just 60%, and A profile wont really match well. I think I'd prefer A, for form and because I'm using a 60%, but for the whole group I think it's better for B profile, just for the sake of matching. I wish everyone could have the chance to try A! Maybe then everyone would jump for A.

Might be worth checking how much more it would cost to include both profiles.  I'd be willing to pay for both to have the options.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #133 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 22:37:48 »
Might be worth checking how much more it would cost to include both profiles.  I'd be willing to pay for both to have the options.

That's a good idea, but then you have to think about factoring in 1.25 AND 1.5 mods...would probably jack up the price a bit.

It would be..

2x WoM 1.00 Ctrl B
2x WoM 1.25 Ctrl B
2x WoM 1.50 Ctrl B
2x WoC 1.00 Alt B
2x WoC 1.25 Alt B
2x WoC 1.50 Alt B
2x WoM 1.00 Ctrl A
2x WoM 1.25 Ctrl A
2x WoM 1.50 Ctrl A
2x WoC 1.00 Alt A
2x WoC 1.25 Alt A
2x WoC 1.50 Alt A
2x WoY 1.25 Shift B
2x WoY 1.75 Shift B
2x WoY 2.25 Shift B
2x WoY 2.75 Shift B

then..alt gr possibly, and then one unit blanks... I think it might be too much

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #134 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 22:43:31 »

That's a good idea, but then you have to think about factoring in 1.25 AND 1.5 mods...would probably jack up the price a bit.

It would be..

2x WoM 1.00 Ctrl B
2x WoM 1.25 Ctrl B
2x WoM 1.50 Ctrl B
2x WoC 1.00 Alt B
2x WoC 1.25 Alt B
2x WoC 1.50 Alt B
2x WoM 1.00 Ctrl A
2x WoM 1.25 Ctrl A
2x WoM 1.50 Ctrl A
2x WoC 1.00 Alt A
2x WoC 1.25 Alt A
2x WoC 1.50 Alt A
2x WoY 1.25 Shift B
2x WoY 1.75 Shift B
2x WoY 2.25 Shift B
2x WoY 2.75 Shift B

then..alt gr possibly, and then one unit blanks... I think it might be too much

Hmm, that's very true...I wonder if there could be any support for doing one size (1.25 or 1.5) in both profiles and the other sizes in only one?  I know that might be controversial but I'm just throwing it out there.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #135 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 22:48:56 »
Hmm, that's very true...I wonder if there could be any support for doing one size (1.25 or 1.5) in both profiles and the other sizes in only one?  I know that might be controversial but I'm just throwing it out there.

That's what I was thinking too...1.5 in A & B, and just 1.25 in B...(cant imagine 1.25 in A lol)

--

another thing to think about, the 'doubles for half moq' thing versus the new official 250 moq...maybe now we can shoot for 250 and not have so many duplicate shifts and 1x with legends...

unless people wanted the extras, but that would just add to the price. need more thoughts and opinions  ^-^

looks like theres been enough interest, this will move along very shortly

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #136 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 01:13:42 »
With the double for half MOQ we should most certainly meet MOQ (Only need 125 sets), even without the doubles, we might hit 250, but you can't be too sure, since Ivan's recent GB only got around 90-130 for all the sets except Esc and Spacebar.

This colorway is more popular, so we should do better numbers, but you can't be sure until we get the actual orders in. Maybe get quotes on both options, one with doubles and one without, see how many orders we get and then go from there.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #137 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 07:14:24 »
I'd prefer to buy just one set, but I'd be in for two in a heartbeat if it was necessary to hit MOQ.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #138 on: Fri, 17 January 2014, 14:37:14 »
I would have to go back and look, but I think there is not even such a thing as 1.25 A profile, only 1, 1.5 and 2. A profile I've only seen on older winkeyless and Cherry switched to B on bottom row widely long before winkey was common.
« Last Edit: Fri, 17 January 2014, 14:39:32 by IvanIvanovich »

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #139 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 02:09:19 »
I'd prefer to buy just one set, but I'd be in for two in a heartbeat if it was necessary to hit MOQ.

What he said ;)

Offline Vintage

« Reply #140 on: Sat, 18 January 2014, 10:16:52 »
Same ^^
CM QFR w/ MX Reds  | Logitech G900

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #141 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 18:43:21 »
http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/cmyw-gmk-group-buy-t7282.html#p144068

IC better laid out at DT. Will update the OP to the same as that. please post interest there if you have an existing account.

Offline Pac Caps

• Its almost a pallindrome
« Reply #142 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 18:54:48 »
http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/cmyw-gmk-group-buy-t7282.html#p144068

IC better laid out at DT. Will update the OP to the same as that. please post interest there if you have an existing account.

Sexy :thumb:
Want to be a cap maker

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #143 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 19:06:48 »
The Yellow: Original

The Legends: ANSI Legends

A Profile and B Profile: Include both of them

Size of the Set: Set 2.

Suggestion: Make a form :P

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #144 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 19:08:42 »
+1 on the form. ;)

I'm interested
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #145 on: Sun, 19 January 2014, 20:50:40 »
No form needed, don't need that much information from people

added #4, forgot about that one totally  :))

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #146 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 08:08:26 »
Interested, option 2 and 4 are both OK with me.

Easiest to get to the MOQ is important I believe.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #147 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 08:46:50 »
I ain't sure but I think most of the vintage WoB are B profile, and BoB are A profile. I have one set each and have those profiles.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #148 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 08:52:34 »
Interested in #4. Yeah I know that's the cheap. Reason is MOQ-wise.

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
    • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #149 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 10:30:15 »
interest